By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | siri's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Siri, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

[​IMG]

this is a constant work in progress

(▰˘◡˘▰)

About MeI'm Siri. My secret is that I don't actually have an iPhone. Androids all the way. Shhh.

Anyway! I'm 25 years old and have spent 14 of them on and off rping (Anyone remember Neopets, eh?? Eh??). I've sold my soul to the Financial industry which means business casual / formal wear and meetings and spreadsheets and reports own my butt 5 days of the week but but BUT I will always make time to do nerdy + Pandora things one way or another! As far as interests go, I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. I'm a filthy casual from D&D 5e to vidya games to comics to old school anime to movies to anything although I might have strong feelings about my dumb son, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader specifically maybe /sips from Vader mug.

I love horror and creepypasta even though I'm a wuss. I love cats even though I have none.

Roleplay PreferencesI am very chill! I don't go crazy over matching post lengths and I don't mind waiting a long while for replies. Life happens! I don't really have a preferred genre either. I'm happy with dark and mature and violent and campy and goofy and anywhere in-between. If I had to emphasize anything it'd be communication. It's important to me that I'm on the same page with my threading buddies. If it seems like there's a chasm between our enjoyment levels, or something I did in a post is fudgy, or something I'm doing with a character is fudgy, or any other situation, I'd like to know! I have thick skin when it comes to feedback, even on just a little thing or a smol question, and am much happier tackling any issues proactively than letting them fester. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. <3

My activity on-site can be admittedly unpredictable. IRL burns me out frequently and I've been guilty of underestimating the times it might take to get posts out (...frequently), but I will always try my best to keep threads and plot-lines moving. I'm also almost always a message away on Discord/PMs, so feel free to shoot me a line about anything! :)

LimitsHMMMM nada here. I'm pretty breezy when it comes to writing Bad, Controversial, or Explicit Content in all sectors, but I tend to shy away from them and be generally tame with descriptions until I am 100% sure my threading partner is comfortable with it too. In other words, my limits depend on your limits!

Check out my characters below!

#1 Siri, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  2. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

Darth Vader

Star Wars

[​IMG]

Darth Vader was the most hated man of his galaxy and the second most powerful Force user of his time. At one point he was primed to be the most powerful, until he got burned in a river of smouldering lava over a series of godawful life decisions and meme-rich prequel dialogue. But none of that matters here in Pandora, where he has lost all fucks to give. Seriously, he expected to be freed of this interdimensional prison like yesterday. Other people have come and gone including 3 versions of Palpatine and like 12 versions of Kylo Ren and even Padbae Padmé, but why is he still here?! because Siri is making him stay, is why

As of March 1st, he's regained his Anakin Skywalker form (by the grace of Aphrodite, his ex-girlfriend after some love potion shenanigans #itscomplicated). He's... trying to work things out with Padmé. He's been trying really hard not to lead a miserable existence anymore. I ain't saying he's swung back to the heroic spectrum of things, but there's noticeably more light in his darkness than before. Call him dark-adjacent. He certainly cares more and tries to muster his compassion a little more, though perhaps only for a select few or under specific circumstances. His headspace is still kind of a mess from being a child murdering planet destroying fist of oppression, tho. THIS TAKES TIME. AND THERAPY (which he ain't going for). Here have a crying gif.

[​IMG]

Plot Hooks- he is always down for threads involving glorious, glorious violence no matter the mindset; despite his newfound patience and sorta-chill, he's still more than happy to be brutal af
    - #maha (Make Anakin Hot Again and not thru lava pls and thx): give him his Hayden Christensen looks back, but definitely make him work aka suffer for it first THIS IS COMPETE
    - dude is the StarsX (network providing space exploration infrastructure and missions) overseer & the Chief of the SUF (cleaning up the neverending shit that happens in Pandora Town), because who needs sleep when you're Darth Vader and can just meditate for an hour a day anyway SUF CHIEF IS NOW GRANDSON BEN, Darth Anakin is now doing space stuff full time ← any and all connections welcome!
    - he is so over meta-breaking Star Wars fans (translation: keep 'em coming, Siri finds them hilarious)

#2 Siri, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  3. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

Lois Lane

DC Universe (Bombshells)

It's 1940s super bisexual teenage Cuban Lois Lane but pls refer to video, she is basically that video

#3 Siri, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  4. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe

[​IMG]

Wanda wants to be a better person than she thinks she is. And though she tries, she's not entirely sure of what that means. Is it enough to be sweet and kind only because she wants to be that way, or should it occur more naturally? Who knows, and sometimes she thinks too much. That's kind of her thing. These days she's driven by notions of empathy and strives to be a helping hand or attentive ear where she can. She doesn't entirely know what to do with herself or if she should even bother trying to get a better grasp at her confusing, confusing powers (is it chaos magic? is it reality altering? is it cosmically empowered molecular polarity pseudo-science?? WHAT IS IT)- but so far, she's doing okay (fake it until u make it gurl).

Her open-mindedness and uncertainties about her own person makes it easy for her to put herself in the shoes of others, and she'll always be willing to give even the more wicked individuals second or third chances. She has a supportive, big-sisterly mood about her. She's found herself in love with Russian Superman, who is her inspiration and bae. And since Russian Supes is dead as of April 15th, she's been undergoing depression and grief and eating her feelings while pretending everything is okay again, yayay.

Plot Hooks- what are her powers even, she still doesn't know
    - buuuuut her time spent in Pandora has her focusing more and more on healing stuff, so she can be found at the Misty Hollow Med Center if you need heals in a pinch. she probably also has the potential to basically become Alma Wade if she were ever possessed to be evil so that could be fun; and possessing the Scarlet Witch is always a classic comic book move for some reason
    - on the other hand, it's always great fun having her go spelunking in other characters' minds, in their dreams, exploring their memories & subconsciousnesses; it'll have to be for a good reason though, since she no longer does invasive stuff like that just bc she can
    - thanks to Pandora shenanigans, she has memories of her MCU experiences all the way up to the end of Civil War, and the extremely jumbled memories of her Earth-616 experiences all the way up to Avengers vs X-Men

#4 Siri, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  5. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

i should never be allowed to have 5 characters 4 characters ever again, but here is a placeholder juuust in case

#5 Siri, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  6. Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh Guest

Okay so Shane and Frank meeting would be fun being that they're both Jon, but on opposite sides of the moral spectrum. They'd definitely be wary of each other, but it would be funny to see how they'd act. :)

Siri likes this.
  7. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Shane Walsh
    Ohohoho Shane!!! Yeah, it's funny how they have a lot of similarities- but also a helluva lotta differences LOL. Frank actually has a thread with Carol right now, and Shane miiiight get name dropped and that could come into play if he encounters Shane later.

Either way, something that comes to mind is if a bunch of Bad Dudes try to set a trap for Frank later in the season, but they end up accidentally setting it for Shane instead because of dat Bernthal confusion, and insert utter chaos?

Nairne likes this.
  8. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Ohhh god Carol's going to have a heart attack with too many Shanes XD

And you know, that would be funny because I'm going to be hooking up Shane with Hydra at some point. Soooo that would definitely get the Punisher to be pissed off by this look alike.

I like that idea for a start! Shane's going to be hella confused why everyone hates him all the time XD

Siri likes this.
  9. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Also, since I'm here reading through your plot hooks, if you want an arms supplier, I've got Giovanni who is starting up Team Rocket in Pandora Town and he's looking for people like him. Giovanni wants to be a powerful boss in Pandora Town, with his gig being looking out for the 'little guy' using some refurbished tech from Stark.

I'd throw Ganondorf at him, but their egos would clash big time. Still, there's also curse options as well if you'd want to play with him a bit. :p

Giovanni would be a bit more civil and understanding of Frank and honestly terrified while Ganondorf would be willing to turn on him quickly.

Siri likes this.
  10. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Nairne
    Shane & Frank
    I love it
    Especially since if I remember correctly, Frank's (ex) best friend Billy Russo (who betrayed him but Frank hasn't reached that revelation in his timeline yet) will be training Hydra recruits. So Frank kind of has his own personal Shane, who may or may not be training actual Shane. This is like Inception LOL

And OKAY! Sometime in February or late January might be a good point in time when the Punisher shenanigans are established enough for people to start hating on them Bernthals, if that sounds good to you? :)

Giovanni & Frank
    Frank is naturally suspicious of everyone everywhere, but if Giovanni's marketing himself like that and if Frank has nooo reason to believe otherwise (probably after some excessive poking around), he will definitely consider what Giovanni might want from him, specifically, in exchange!

He has 0 issues with shirking the law as long as all the people who get hurt/killed are demonstrably "dirty". :p

Ganondorf & Frank
    LOL yeah I don't think he'll be too hasty rubbing the super magically powered Dark Lords the wrong way any time soon- there are superheroes and wizards and Link for that, and he at least tries to stick to the street level stuff that slips through the cracks- but I'm def down for him biting more than he can chew down the line! 8)

Nairne likes this.
  11. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Shane & Frank -
    Omg that is terrible. That is so terrible that it must happen!!
    And sounds good. As of right now, I haven't gotten Shane into Pandora yet, technically, but he will definitely be around that time. If you want to start a thread, I'll go with it. We can make it February so Shane's established and so is Frank.

Giovanni & Frank -
    Yeah Giovanni is evil, but he's not entirely into the killing business. He's moreso, if it comes to that okay, but he's more likely to just be up to no good through stealing. Besides, if he starts killing people then it'll be bad for his "good for the community" appearance. Giovanni will most likely say "take care of it" and not want to know what happens as long as it's done. Plus if Frank does well, Giovanni will make it worth his while.

Siri likes this.
  12. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Nairne
    Shane & Frank
    February sounds good! I have an idea for a starter that I'm totes happy to toss up when I cycle back to Punisher things, if that sounds good? Hoowww is the 7th?? /completely random date

Giovanni & Frank
    Ok the fact that Giovanni isn't even in the business of killing & asks no questions about it is extra points in his favor in Frank's book LOL. But if he has rivals who are scummier/more murderous than he is, there's no reason why Frank wouldn't go after them; he's just not gonna touch the competitors who are "clean" etc. SO THIS IS WORKING OUT NICELY!

Should we start this with a communications thread? Maybe Giovanni hits him up through a seeecret number or something?

13. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Shane & Frank
    Go for it! I can't wait to see how this goes.

Giovanni & Frank
    For right now, his "competition" is Lex Corp, Stark Industries, Umbrella Corporation (They're totally not the evilest organization on the planet) and whoever else I can find while creeping around. Giovanni's underground business is more about stealing/experimenting anyway. (Though we can play around once Giovanni gets more powerful).

And considering he's going with the "good guy" persona, I'd say theres an underground network where you get an anonymous phone number and they can negotiate a contract. I'd say that would work out best!

14. Andii

Andii Player

Hi Siriii! I figured I'd shove some plots at you! Please feel free to edit/throw out the window/etc anything that doesn't work!! I have some new bbies so if you wanna read anything more about them you can find them here!

Vader & Brunnhilde: I'm digging throwing her at people from similar worlds to her own! Since Brunnhilde is from Marvel and is Valkyrie/etc, I'd consider them semi-similar! Whether it's space ship talk, random violence, etc. Brunnhilde could easily be a rough around the edges friend not friend sort of deal? They might actually fight at points but generally don't always mind if the other is around?

Frank & Toby: I think Frank and Toby could be really interesting! Toby's a private investigator who doesn't always stay on the right side of the law when she's defending herself or others but she's never gone around in vengeance to get someone killed. But ya know, she's killed people. But she's half faerie and has a habit of throwing her into bad situations. Maybe her and Frank could meet during one of these bad situations and wind up helping each other out?

Frank & Wolfgang: Also could be interesting! Wolfgang's one of those who understand vengeance killing and has done a lot of similar things to Frank, but has gone as hard core as Frank has. He was raised by the Russian mob in Germany and was kind of a party guy because he never had anything serious going on in his life. More of a coaster. But he could easily be a bit of a hook up of some sort because he's been dabbling in the black market of Pandora for awhile to help his... girlfriend kill her ex. It's complicated. But maybe they could meet that way and idk, we could see what happens?

I'll come back with more ideas later. My mind is dropping said ideas. >> <3

15. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

sometimes i wonder why i'm even allowed to have an organizer sometimes
    but i'm more caught up now ;__;

@Nairne

HEY SO we got Shane & Frank started super late on my end, did you still want to do the Giovanni & Frank stuff? Maybe have Giovanni send him an anonymous Communications Forum thread dated sometime in February (when his rep is a little more stronk) and see where that ball rolls??

@Andii ... SCREAMS BECAUSE IT'S BEEN 2 LONG

V-dawg & Brunnhilde
    LOL yes I do believe chill!Vader definitely needs a friend-not-friend Valkyrie Asgardian in his life. Maybe he could hire her for some extra dangerous space exploration stuff since there are like 10 people in Pandora actually capable of extra dangerous space exploration stuff and that's how they meet? Like he wants the in-tact heart and spleen of a space abomination that eats other space abominations near the outer event horizon of a black hole if we wanna get #metal but hey they can always go together and the pay will be VERY NICE A+++

that's the first idea that comes to mind, because... the other idea I had was a bar fight which is tricky because Vader don't do bars

Frank & Toby
    FRANK AIN'T FRANK WITHOUT GETTING INTO BAD SITUATIONS AND MAKING NEW FRANDS FROM THEM
    I say "friends" like he even knows what that word means lol (but in all seriousness a Faerie Private Investigator is someone he should v much want on his side even if he insists on being all lonesome and prickly)

HMM I'm trying to think of different threading angles so that the whole Punisher gonna Punish thing he has going on doesn't get too repetitive. Right now he's trying (i should put that in quotes lol) not to do it too much, especially since there's no lack of like-minded folk in Pandora (who are just as capable and/or have superpowers) compared to New York. Maybe the mess they both get into ends up being the One that makes him decide "yep I'm gonna keep doing this"-- or maybe Toby has a hand in convincing him in some indirect way??

ofc if that gets too complicated the initial idea still works 100%!!!

Frank & Wolfgang
    man life can sure be complicated BUT YEAH!! they can trade lowkey/seekrit information on the comings and goings of the underground and be connected in a sort of loose ~network because this lone wolf thing is totally not going to work out >__>
    maybe they get into contact through an anonymous texting channel before the face to face??

SHADY PENPALS!!!!!!!

Andii likes this.
  16. Andii

Andii Player

;DDDD

V & B: Actually that sounds better than anything else. Let's do that. Brunnhilde is always down for money okay and she is totally willing to murder things for a good payday. Brunnhilde can drag him to a bar some other time. Would Vader point her in the right direction and like low key see how she does or should we do this where she's returning glorious? Or would he have her tag along just in case??

Toby & Frank: Toby tries to be a good influence while believing the worst in herself. She's that type of angst. Also she can totally understand having your daughter ripped away though hers isn't dead. Just sort of... she's dead to them. Spent 14 years as a fish after vanishing and then came back without aging a day and her kid and exfiance were like wtf get out of our lives but ya know, details.

She has been... putting herself into really bad situations. Kind of her own attempt at pushing her limits and/or feeling her life is worth less than others. So maybe Frank sees her getting in some trouble and tries to bail her out then everything goes to shit? I love it when everything goes to shit <3

Wolfgang & Frank: Uh yes, they can be shady penpals because that is hilarious! I'm totally down for this. Wolfgang does dabble more on the criminal side of things but is against innocent people dying so he's just... in the grey middle. Maybe Frank could be looking for how some people broke into a place to give him clues and Wolfgang can give advice or something? Like how he would have done it to give Frank ideas where to find the bad guys? hisguyinthechair

Siri likes this.
  17. Noel

Noel Player

@Siri
    I come to offer more of my troubled sons to u

David Haller & Wanda
    Hello not-daughter of Magneto, I have clueless son of Professor X here! Confusing powers you barely understand??? Count him in, bruh! I'd love for these two to meet and be pals and potentially help each other figure out their mutant powers. David has had the extreme displeasure of having Crowley break it to him that he's stuck in Pandora, so I'm sure Wanda can at least sympathize there. He'd like to meet the neighbor with the baked goods please.

Pandora will likely distress my poor David friend, who doesn't have the greatest control over his powers yet. Maybe he goes to the forest to vent, and causes enough forest damage to draw her attention? Knocks a tree dangerously close to a window and/ or human?? Lmk :3

Siri likes this.
  18. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Andii

V & B: HE CAN'T EVEN INGEST ALCOHOL THO. Unless it gets hooked up into his suit which opens up a plethora of questions. she can totes drag him to a bar when he gets his pre-lavadipped body back next season tho

well well well we have a few options! We could have this take place in some space ship where he's just pointing the way and she's returning glorious, or we can have them go at the space abomination together and just start right where the action is and see what happens from there?? It's prob gonna be a half payment up front and half once mission is complete type deal /thinking emoji

Do you also have dates that are more convenient for youuu? Any time in Feb is ideallish for me, but I can also work with whenever!

Toby & Frank
    This is a classic move tbh. WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE GIRLS/YOUNG/"YOUNG" LADIES AROUND HIM GETTING INTO ALL KINDS OF SHIT LOL. He needs needs to start a penny and dime coin jar. BUT YEAH maybe she's investigating a thing that he tried super hard not to get involved in, but because he gets hair triggered super easily (like it's embarrassing how easy it is, what is wrong with you Frank) he will dive right in as soon as he catches the first whiff of trouble and #TEAMUPPPPP

Is there also a date that works for you heeere? I'm thinking mid Jan mite be best given his mindset's all over the place this season BUT I CAN WORK WITH WHENEVER

Wolfgang & Frank
    my guy in the chair
    THIS SOUNDS GOOD! Does Wolfgang have like a special underground burner phone number that he uses for these shady af purposes?? Is it listed semi-publically?? Or would Frank have to get it from an acquaintance of an acquaintance of an acquaintance etc etc

@Noel
    i am always excited to plots with ur children my friend ;;

Wanda is so sorry Crowley was David's first Pandora impression. But it could be worse. It could be Megatron as upstanding of an autobot that megs is.

Yes pls have a tree fly past her window. That's definitely out there enough even by Misty Hollow standards for her to go WTF and try to cool down the tantruming before someone gets hurt by a flying tree. And later they can go on astral land adventures in their attempt to figure out wtf is going on
    I AM VERY MUCH DOWN
    they're practically cousins anyway

.........sort of
    practically!!

Noel likes this.
  19. Noel

Noel Player

@Siri
    YAAAAY FOR WANDA FWEND <3
    Excellent! I can get this one started up for suuuure! Any time in Feb works for me, so just name the date :D

Siri likes this.
  20. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Noel
    YAY <3 Feb 5 works for me if Feb 5 works for youuuu!

Noel likes this.