By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | siri's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Siri, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Andii

Andii Player

Hi Siri,

MY APOLOGIES LIFE ATE ME.

SO

Can we do these things in the new season? I still want them. I just... I'm terrible at organizers sometimes. I'm sorry :c <3

Siri likes this.
  2. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

NO WORRIES WHATSOEVER (and I am equally bad at organizers high fives)

NEXT SEASON IS FABOO!!
    altho since Darth Vader is losing the suit immediately starting next season, if u want we could headcanon that he's had an professional ongoing arrangement with Brunnhilde where he pays her to slay things and bring things back from the outer rims of black holes (or even thread it out in threads of time if we ever get the chance) ???

and then for real the bar thing can totally happen 8)))

Andii likes this.
  3. Andii

Andii Player

I'm totally down for that. And I'm cool with a thread of TIME if you'd like. But now we can do the bar thing! She's going to make you buy drinks Vader and you're gunna regret it buddy.

What dates are you open for next season? All my bbies are pretty open.

Siri likes this.
  4. @Darth Vader & Jericho Swain

What can I say about Swain? Swain is a General of the nation of Noxus, or at least he was before he was pulled to Pandora. He used to be one of the Trifarix, a system of three equal rulers set up by himself to make sure Noxus was strong whilst tempering the ambition of any individual ruler by having their actions vetted by the other two. Each of the leaders was supposed to embody an certain aspect of Strength, those being Force, Vision and Guile. Swain was the Visionary leader, and the first thing he would do once in Pandora is seek out other sources of strength and ally himself with them. He wants the nation he lives in to be Strong and prosperous. This is where Vader comes in. Swain would quickly learn of his exploits and see that he represents Force quite admirably, and thus seek an audience. I think a meeting would go quite well, as Swain has ways of glimpsing secrets and snippets of people's past, which could lead to interesting results.

Siri likes this.
  5. DaughterOfTheClayr

Okay, so I have @Tessa Gray, who knows a little about grief and losing loved ones, and she might be able to help @Wanda Maximoff cope with Superman's death somewhat? Alternatively, she could just give Wanda life advice, and they could become magic and tea buddies? Tessa's lived a long time, and she was a research warlock, as well, so she might be able to help with Wanda's 'what on earth can I do' problem.

Siri likes this.
  6. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

So I did that thing again where I tried not to reply to organizers until I caught up and then I never caught up sdfljslklsdsf
    why am I allowed to have an organizer, I ask for the 99,345th time

also goodbye Frank /bagpipes ;;
    and hello sebastian/jonathan in a litel while

@Andii
    BAR THREAD
    GIVE ME A DATE
    ANY DATE THAT'S NOT March 1, 4, 7, April 12, 21, or May 3 LOL
    AND I WILL HAVE THIS DAMN THREAD UP FOR GLORIOUS VALKYRIE UP BEFORE I GO ON VACAY
    if you're still up for it, friend!!!!!!

@Jericho Swain
    While Vader/Anakin has been edging less and less from the lawful evil side of things these days, I think he'll still pretty much agree with 99% of the things Swain's up to. And while he's resigned from the SUF as of May 1st, Vader's still a fairly prominent figure with StarsX + allied with the Templars control freaks of Pandora, and while he's pretty much seen enough of the place to conclude that Pandora itself is a lost cause and his efforts are better spent looking ~beyond the box and other pursuits, he's always down for prosperity and strength. Just instead of brute forcing that prosperity and strength, they have a much better shot at the populous not blowing up in their faces if it happens gradually and subtly instead (i.e. templars??). SO YEAH if they have an amenable chat, he could maybe gauge Swain's suitability as a member of the Pandora Templars and work from there?

@DaughterOfTheClayr
    The best (worst) thing is that Wanda should be accustomed to loss by now, but nope she had to be happy for a little while before the carpet got pulled from under her feet again. Oh well! But yes!! I like all of these things! Magic and tea buddies. <3 Since she can't really figure out how her bizarre flavor of ""magic"" works by reading about them in books in the traditional way, she'll certainly appreciate what she can get in the form of these cool sophisticated warlocks gently offering bits of advice here and there. ;; What's Tessa up to these days? I ended up having to headcanon that she got the Little Acts of Kindness idea from an orphanage caretaker during a visit to tie up whatever loose ends Superman had with them— maybe she could've gotten the idea from Tessa instead?

DaughterOfTheClayr likes this.
  7. DaughterOfTheClayr

Tessa arrives in April, and would totally suggest something like that to remember Superman. She's in PT for some of April, and goes to MH for all of May and the end of April. She's a fan of events and meaningful gestures to remember the past. She's also taking the occasional client to help out with problems, so maybe Wanda hears about her through that? Or Tessa sees Wanda break down and tries to help?

Siri likes this.
  8. I think that would be an excellent idea. DO you have a date in mind for the thread?

Siri likes this.
  9. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@DaughterOfTheClayr
    Could Tessa be found in the PT orphanage for any reason onnn say April 18? 'Cus then she could see Wanda getting hammered by questions re: "omg where is supes" "omg is he really dead" "omg when's the funeral" from the poor oblivious staff, and Wanda's just slowly despairing to death, and Tessa could swoop in? If that works for you!

@Jericho Swain
    This could happen any time! Pre-May 1st he's winding down and preparing to move forward from the SUF stuff but can still be found in Tower Hill. Post-May 1st he can be better found in the StarsX Westcourt Institute and... and in space. If you have no preference, May is more open for him!

DaughterOfTheClayr likes this.
  10. Andii

Andii Player

MAY 12TH

BRING IT VADER

Siri likes this.
  11. Lori Lemaris

Lori Lemaris Guest

@Darth Vader
    Hey man, sorry-not-sorry about your office and all...

xD yeah, no. but Hiya! Let's get to the real reason why I'm here, shall we?

@Lois Lane
    Let's be reporter buddies together! 8D No, but seriously, they're both badass, awesome ladies dedicated to undercovering corruption and bringing it out into the light, and I really think they could get along. Want to thread them together? Oh gosh, I just got the image of a couple of muggers or something setting upon them thinking they'd be a couple of easy targets and reeeeallly not knowing what they've just got themselves into. You wanna do the thing? Let's do the thing! :D

Siri likes this.
  12. DaughterOfTheClayr

April 18th works for me! Tessa probably just decided to go cheer up the kids with magic.

Siri likes this.
  13. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Lori Lemaris
    vader is so done with you o m g

YEAH LET'S NANCY DREW IT UP!! This works out super well because Lois is on weirdly good terms with the Harley and Ivy where she's from sdfsg. Maybe they have a co-op between their respective journalism branches in CB and PT? And meet up somewhere over a cuppa? Maybe somewhere intentionally shady because that's the thing they're trying to investigate?? And suddenly muggers? Who then realize that LL stands for ....... idk but IT DEF DOESN'T STAND FOR LOSERS

14. Lori Lemaris

Lori Lemaris Guest

@Siri
    Ah excellent! I love all of this, totally up for it! Since you're going on vacation in the next few days, seems like it wold be best for me to start this :) When would be a good date for Lois? I can do anything after April 1st

15. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Lori Lemaris
    eeeeeeeeee that would be fantastic!! Thank you!!! How issss April 19? :D

16. Lori Lemaris

Lori Lemaris Guest

sounds good!^^ I'll get something posted soon!

Siri likes this.
  17. Afro-Circus

Afro-Circus The Little One

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human
    OKAY so I know you've probably got LOTS going on with Wanda already (mourning Supes etc), but I love her and she's amazing I'd LOVE for her and Karen to meet (or any of my girls really! But as they're technically part of the same universe it would be a cool meet up! :D) Also I think it would be hilarious for Karen meet Lois, and they would probably have quite a bit in common! xD

Let me know what you think <333

Siri likes this.
  18. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Afro-Circus
    KAREN MY LOVE I WOULD LOVE TO THREAD WITH U AND HER AGAIN (I missed her <333)
    yes yes yes we must unite the MCU and do it better than how it actually is /determined face
    UMM the first idea that comes to mind is that maybe Karen goes to Misty Hollow to tell the story of whatever fallen barrier craziness is going on there, is beset by spookies, and Wanda helps out? (and yes her and lois should totes have a scrappy reporter club hEARTEYES)

Afro-Circus likes this.
  19. @Darth Vader
    I think Pre-May would be best. Swain arrived Mid-April, and this would be one of the first things he does. Perhaps around the 20th-25th? Is that acceptable? Who should start?

20. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Jericho Swain
    April 20-25 is good for me! His only taken date during that range is the 21st, but everything else is good. If Swain is the one catching up with him, would it make more sense for you to start? :)