By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | siri's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Siri, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Afro-Circus

Afro-Circus The Little One

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human
    YAY!! <333

I LOVE THAT IDEA!! Karen would definitely go and investigate the fallen barrier in Misty Hollow and it'll be so much fun to see Wanda in action!! :D Do you have any dates in mind for this/when Wanda would be around to kick some spookies ass? xD :)

Siri likes this.
  2. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Afro-Circus
    DOUBLE YAY!!
    How isss May 6? Any time in May (except maybe the second) works tho :)

Afro-Circus likes this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf Sometimes darkness can show you the light
    Community Relations Division

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    lois lane and alex danvers needs to thread and actually meet bc alex is dating lois's sister <3

4. Afro-Circus

Afro-Circus The Little One

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human
    6th May sounds perfect!! <333 :)

EDIT: I had a bit of free time this afternoon so I wrote up a starter up for us -- I was a bit vague on the creature as I wasn't sure if there were specific creatures roaming about or if they were various supernatural spooky ghosts/demons xD I hope it's okay, lovely let me know if you need anything changed. :)

Karen's in trouble - again! xD

#44 Afro-Circus, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  5. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Okay, bad blood on both sides. But at least in Obi-Wan's case, he never got to Mustafar before the vines got him. I think it's obvious we need to thread these two soon. They are both in Pandora Town, and Obi-Wan just ran into an issue of the magazine from when Vader got his Hayden look again, so maybe it will have slight humor among the otherwise serious reunion.

6. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Wolf
    ...... i somehow missed this completelysdkflds I'M SORRY SENPAI
    IF U WOULD LIKE i am totes down for starting a threads of time for alex and lois ;;;;;;;;; OR CURRENT NOT-PUPPY RELATED THREAD WHATEVER IS GOOD FOR YOUUU

@Wisdom
    LOL, yes Obi-Wan has missed just a 'lil bit in his old padawan's life. At least he didn't show up as a toddler instead, which is something Anakin's been dreading since the gradual Benjamin Buttoning of Palpatine. I'm good for a thread dated whenever! Ani's easy to find, since he has a presence almost everywhere (with remnants of his activities as Darth Vader too), so it boils down to whenever Obi's willing to find him! I imagine it might take Anakin a little longer to search him out, since he's still lowkey bitter that the previous Obi-Wan vanished, but that could happen too if you preferrrrr.

Wolf likes this.
  7. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Siri Well, anytime's ood for Obi-Wan. I only have one other plot for him with Rey, so just pick a date, and place in Pandora, and one of us can start. And good to know that at least we won't have a second Youngling-slaughtering incident with Anakin if a young Obi-Wan scrutinized or triggered him, lol.

Siri likes this.
  8. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Wisdom
    I mean I won't say he's not easily triggered sdklfsl he's getting better
    He's pretty free late June or early July if that works for you! Anywhere in PT is also fine, but he's more easily found in Westcourt for spaaaace stuff

9. Wisdom

Wisdom The Crazy Geek

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Siri, Okay, got it. Would you like me to start, or would you like to give it a go?

10. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Wisdom
    Ayyy would you perhaps mind? It might make more sense for Obi-Wan to drop in all warily "Hello there" while Anakin is still being stubborn
    Bc that's what he's good at :'(

11. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Lois Lane

HERE I AM JUST FUCKING ACCEPT MY LOVE. THAT'S THE PLOT. IT'S MY LOVE.

Okay no actually I have @Man With No Name who's from the 1870's and doesn't know what the fuck is up with anything so he's just collecting bounties on horrible people who seem to primarily be wizards which is really starting to freak him out and he could possibly end up catching Lois on the downlow to ask her questions about wtf this fucking place is. Because honestly he kind of assumes that reporters gonna report no matter what era it is, and therefore he figures Lois PROBABLY KNOWS A LOT MORE THAN SHE SHOULD.