By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private ♪ oh, misery, shame and scandal in the family ♪

Discussion in 'Threads of Time' started by Luke Skywalker, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

What was he doing bringing up their nine year old father? Now wasn’t the time!

“That boy,” he said, feeling as though he’d been separated from his body. He was stood across the garden, watching himself sat on the rim of the fountain, his beard moving as he uttered the most foolish words of his life (more foolish even than any of the complaints he’d voiced to Uncle Owen in his youth). “That boy is your son. Brought here before the darkness inside him could conquer the light. I have been trying to help him.”

Luke threw up a barrier between himself and the Force, endeavoring to stop his sister from sensing his crippling feelings of guilt and turmoil, as she would have known that he was lying then. That he had betrayed her with such foolish, foolish words. What had come over him?

Leia Organa likes this.
  2. Leia Organa

Leia Organa Star Wars
    Hope is like the sun

Councillor of Intelligence
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Leia stood staring at him as he sat down, and said of all of this. She had almost known this was coming, when he’d first started to speak. But now it was concrete. Her son was here. And…there was still hope for him. For her to be the parent she should have always been to him. Even in her inexperienced state, Leia knew more than anything she had to be here for him.

She was hit with a barrier from Luke; she knew because suddenly all of his emotions had gone. “No, Luke, please—” she went to sit beside him, clasping his hands with her own. “Don’t shut me out. I’m-I’m glad you told me. I’d be more afraid if you’d kept this from me.”

Luke Skywalker likes this.
  3. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Leia sat down beside him, clasping hold of his hands, the guilt welling up inside his chest. He had lied to his twin sister. He’d let his fear and shame get the better of him and he had lied. Had he learned absolutely nothing in all of his years as a Jedi?

Luke had to rectify his dishonesty and foolishness immediately. He could not live with himself, knowing that she thought her father was her son. The absurdity of the situation!

“I suppose you’ll want to meet him.” Those weren’t the words that were meant to tumble out of his mouth. Was he really entertaining the idea of begging their father to play along with this ridiculous lie? Luke felt like exiling himself to another remote planet all over again.

Leia Organa likes this.