By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

♪Happy beginning now is ours ♪ I Sundream's Organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Sundream, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Sundream

Sundream Mahou Shoujo

Student
    Race:
    Human, but wants to be a mermaid
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

Sundream's Organiser

Always be yourself. Unless you can be a mermaid, then always be a mermaid.
    [​IMG]

About MeHi, my name is Sundream and I am a 21 year old university student. In my free time I like to watch anime, k-drama and c-drama, my favourite one is Princess Agents (as you can tell by my signature and avatar). I play games, mainly MMORPGs (right now you can find me on Mabinogi). I am also a huge Once Upon a Time fan (I have watched all 7 seasons). Pandora is my first panfandom and I'm really excited about the concept. :)
    I also love reading, although the majority of what I read are fanficitons. When I don't read fanfiction, my favourite genre is fantasy.

Roleplay Preferences- My replies tend to range on average 200-400 (in extremely rare cases, when my muse feels generous, it can be more).
    - I love plotting and brainstorming the plot, but I am not against surprises. I just like having a general idea where the plot is going.
    - I try my best to reply within a week, if university gets in the way, two weeks max. If I am not responding, feel free to send a message. :)
    - I have never tried rapidfiring, but would love to one day.
    -I am from the GMT+1 time zone.
    - As for genre or theme I don't really have specific preference.

Limits I don't like writing explicit gore and violence (some gritty, dark stuff). I also don't like writing explicit sexual content, in fact when it comes to sexual content, I prefer it to fade to black. If you aren't sure, feel free to ask.

Check out my characters below!

(So far only Papika)

#1 Sundream, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  2. Sundream

Sundream Mahou Shoujo

Student
    Race:
    Human, but wants to be a mermaid
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

Papika

Flip Flappers
    [​IMG]

About Papika
    Papika is a 14 year old, magical girl (more about her powers in her profile). She is a tornado of energy and friendliness, ready to become a companion of whoever, who doesn't frown at her. She loves adventure and wears her heart on her sleeve.
    This magical girl has a pet robot, whom she calls Bu-chan, who follows her pretty much everywhere.
    She also has a quirk of sniffing everything she sees, since her sense of smell is enhanced.​
    Her profile

Current situationShe arrived in Pandora shortly before the Calamity and is now confused not just about suddenly appearing in Pandora but about the Calamity as well. She has a couple of friends, but the more the better!

Plot hooks:
    - Possible help:
    Papika can masterfully fly on her hoverboard and enjoys just flying around with the wind in her hair + she is a very friendly and if she sees someone in distress she will 100% try to help.
    - Unsatiable curiousity:
    Papika is incredibly curious about anything and everything around her and she is bold enough to ask whatever comes to her mind (and she has a habbit of sniffing everything and everyone).
    - Bu-chan. Papika has a pet robot, so there could be some plot with him.
    - Cooking - Papika can cook. And despite what one would expect from a person with personality like hers, her cooking skills are actually quite good.
    Open Threads

#2 Sundream, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018