By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Answered 1 NPC, 2 characters?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by old, Sep 11, 2019.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. old

old Guest

Hi there~

So I have a question regarding NPCs that I didn't see an answer to at first glance. A few years back I played a character here that I'm debating re-apping now that life has settled down some vague amount. They were apped with an NPC buddy they had from where they were pulled in the canon's timeline. Taking a look through the canon list I saw that someone active in said canon had apped their character with that same NPC buddy, because they pulled their character from an earlier point in the timeline when it was their companion.

Were I to re-app my character, would they be able to still have their NPC companion and create potential twinsie shenanigans between the NPCs, or is it a "one and done" situation that would need to be adjusted/accounted for in the app?

2. Steel

Steel ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
    Community Relations Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Knight Radiant
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Hey there, welcome back!

Unfortunately, duplicates of NPCs aren't allowed for this exact reason! So if you bring in a character from a point in canon when that companion was with them, the companion just wouldn't appear alongside them in Pandora.

If you have any other questions, just let us know!