HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SUMMER LOCATION: SWALLOW FALLS
    A new island has appeared off the coast of Cascade Bay! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SUMMER EVENT: THE DREAM MACHINE
    Master lucid dreaming today! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open A Bone Idle Comedian - Sans' Plotter

Discussion in 'Plotters' started by Sans, Aug 13, 2017 at 1:17 AM.

1. Sans

Sans Undertale

Race:
    Skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Sans is a guy who has gone through a lot in his life. Being the only one to remember the loss of possibly the most brilliant monster in the Underground to having to raise a brother almos entirely by himself to finally having almost all meaning to his life completely negated by forces that he can do nothing about, it has all led to him being extremely unmotivated. Now that he's stuck in a completely different dimension from what he's familiar with, however, things might change, for better or for worse.

Friends
    Sans is among the easiest people to befriend and the only thing preventing anyone from making friends with him is themselves. As long as you're not constantly being a jerk (or worse), Sans will have no problem engaging in conversation with anyone and even if you're being particularly mean to him, he has enough patience (and just generally being hard to really annoy) that he'll be willing to put up with it if he sees any reason to. Don't expect him to help with mundane things either, as he's likely to try to find a way to not have to do anything.

However, as easy as it is to get along with Sans, making him actually care about you other than just someone to hang out and talk to is more difficult. Due to having given up on life almost entirely, Sans has grown apathetic and so he takes a while to get truly attached to someone. Still, it doesn't take too much to make him grow attached to someone, all you need to do is be nice to him (and others) and be a genuinely fun person to hang out with and slowly but surely he'll grow to care and once he gets to that point, he'll be loyal to a fault.

Towards people who are younger than him, Sans tends to act much like a big brother: regularly messing with them but showing genuine support, while also having no hesitation in criticizing them for their mistakes if it means he can help them grow as a person.

Enemies
    Due to his apathy it's hard for Sans to legitimately hate someone. In most cases if you're just that unpleasant to deal with he'll simply avoid you and leave you be. Things change in the case of truly wicked people who are looking out to hurt others, as he's likely to step in even though he wishes he could just ignore it. Sans is not one to openly display his hatred towards people, however, he tends to keep it himself and act normally as if there's nothing going on, although more perceptive people might notice some more malice in his behavior.

Sans does not like conflict so in most cases he won't directly confront someone over any issues he might have with them. He will, however, try his best to inconvenience the people he dislikes as much as he can without getting in a fight or even noticed if he can help it. If you are trying to hurt someone he cares about, however, he won't hesitate to attack.

Lovers
    Sans has little to no interest in romance due to a lack of commitment on his part, as such he's most likely not going to be experiencing any romantic attraction towards anyone and even if he did, he would most likely not act on it. Not only due to the previously mentioned lack of commitment, but also not thinking of himself as a good partner for anyone to have.

• Puns
    • Messing with people
    • Sci-fi media and most space related subjects
    • Science and engineering
    • Technology
    • Doing nothing
    • Sleeping
    Dislikes
    • Sarcasm
    • Humilliating jokes
    • Any type of power over time
    • Working

Combat
    Due to the unique way Sans works, being easily killed in a single strong hit, most fights with him involved would end without him getting actually hit by strong things. That doesn't necessarily mean he'll win those fights, as he can still get tired enough that all he can do is flee from the scene and making him run out of stamina isn't too difficult if you can avoid his attacks. Still, struggling to defeat or even being beaten by a lazy midget skeleton wearing pink slippers is probably going to damage anyone's ego.

Sans is only going to be fighting others as a last resort, or if he has a personal reason to get involved in a fight such as a friend of his being attacked or there just being something too important at stake at the time. This means he's unlikely to get involved in fights as he would just try to run and hide in most occasions.

Current Standing
    Sans has just arrived in Pandora so he still has to learn about pretty much everything

Potential Plots
    • The Many Sides of Humanity: Sans has never interacted with a human before, and most things he does know about them tends to be on the negative sides of things. As such, Sans still has much to see for himself in terms of how humans can be like.
    • The World Outside: There's a lot of things Sans has never seen because of living Underground, only knowing of their existance thanks to human trash that ended up Underground. Beaches, oceans, the sky and even sunlight itself are all among the things Sans will be experiencing for the first time in Pandora. As such, he could use someone to show him what he has missed all this time

2. Yorick Mori

Yorick Mori League of Legends

Gravedigger, Monk
    Race:
    Human, once.
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Oh, the Mists will be very interested in this one.

Yorick is a Gravedigger. Or he was. Either way, it's his sworn duty to put the dead back in the ground. Sans is not technically dead, but all Yorick will see him as is a walking corpse to be returned to it's rest. He'll be measured, polite and sombre, but ultimately to him Sans is an unholy abomination to be returned to it's rest. Perhaps after interacting with him his view will change though. Pandora does tend to blur the lines, after all.

3. Sans

Sans Undertale

Race:
    Skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Oh yes the obvious misunderstanding. Sans would be pretty insistent that he's not actually dead and was just born that way, but he'll probably understand why Yorick's confusion. Either way, as long as the guy doesn't try to attack and actually kill him, Sans would probably not mind having to explain things to him.

He might be a little wary at first though, just because Yorick is a human and the only things he really knows about humans is that they're responsible for all the suffering of the monsters in the Underground so he would probably be on alert while talking to Yorick even if it might not show.

4. Eel O'Brian

Eel O'Brian DC Universe

Race:
    Metahuman
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Sans
    hhhhey pal! Want to be zany good friends?
    Basically, I figure Eel sort of... bridges the gap between human and monster in a really odd way? I mean, he's human, yeah, but by the same token how many humans do you know that have super-stretchy plastic powers? Probably not that many, I bet.

Anyway, point being, Plas is a good guy, if a little on the "hopelessly eccentric" side. He's kind-hearted, naturally looks out for the little guy and honestly would have so. many. questions. about how Skeleton Boy even works. A good person for Sans to hang out with, maybe?

5. Sans

Sans Undertale

Race:
    Skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Eel O'Brian

Sans is no stranger to eccentric people, far from it in fact. Looking at Eel's profile, he seems to be the perfect type of guy for Sans to hang out with once he gets past the initial suspicion. He might even remind him of his brother to a certain extent, which is definitely not a bad thing.

Eel's powerset also leaves a lot of room for these two to get in shenanigans. I can totally imagine Sans trying to get Eel to use his powers to help him pull some harmless pranks on people and just generally try to find some creative (and likely mundane) applications for his powers.

All in all, yeah, those two would get along really well.

6. Eel O'Brian

Eel O'Brian DC Universe

Race:
    Metahuman
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Sans
    Awww yes! Okay then - how about this for a meetup scenario?
    I see that Sans is a bit of a wanderer; how about this for a scenario? They happen to be on the Clockwork Bus that goes from town to town in Pandora when it's held up/ambushed/caught in some natural disaster, and the two of them can, I dunno, bond over not dying (and potentially helping the other passengers out into the bargain)

How does that sound? Yay, Nay, Maybay?

7. Sans

Sans Undertale

Race:
    Skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Eel O'Brian
    Hmm, at first Sans would be hesitant to really walk around in public when he still has no experience dealing with humans. He would probably be trying to lay low so I can't imagine him getting into the bus unless he finds some way to disguise himself.

A scenario that came into mind was Sans just kinda lurking around in some alleys, trying to gauge how to proceed about things and trying to not be seen when Eel spots him acting all suspicious and tries to approach him. Maybe Sans could even get himself in trouble with some random group of criminals and Eel could rescue him and be the hero he wants to be while also helping Sans feel a little more comfortable around humans.

8. Eel O'Brian

Eel O'Brian DC Universe

Race:
    Metahuman
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Sans
    That... is a much, MUCH better idea than mine. I'm 100% for it!
    All righty, well, there's only one question left to ask - where/when, and who should start?
    I now realise that was three questions. Whoops.

9. Sans

Sans Undertale

Race:
    Skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Eel O'Brian
    Sans arrived in Silverwood at August 8th, so I suppose he could've arrived in Pandora Town a couple of days after it and have this little accident not too long afterwards, if that works out for you.

I could start it up anyime, I'd have Sans just sneaking around in an alley and let you have an opportunity for Eel to notice him before things start going south.

Eel O'Brian likes this.
  10. Eel O'Brian

Eel O'Brian DC Universe

Race:
    Metahuman
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Sans
    That works out perfectly for me! If you want to start, I'd be super grateful!
    Man, I can't WAIT for this.