HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

a day may come when we lose | nimchii

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Nimchii, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

Not Today

today we fight!

[​IMG]
    About MeI'm horrible at these things! So, I'm generally pretty quiet but I really do love to role-play. Right now, I only have Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones! She's basically my beautiful baby girl that I love too much. I may or may not make more characters later on, depending on my mood tbh. Outside of role-play, I love to play video games. I love everything horror and RPGs mostly. I listen to K-Pop which helps me write out posts too. I'm obsessed with BTS and EXO I'm in college so excuse my late replies!

Roleplay PreferencesI love, love, love deep character development! I like anything from drama, action, romance, to even suspense! The bottom line is, I just love character development! This means I want more than just one thread with the characters. Good chemistry or bad, it doesn't matter! My posts are typically long because I like to write out what my characters are feeling, describing the scenery, their physical being, etc. I don't expect the same from other players but please give me enough to read to reply back in good details. I'm not really a fan of random run-ins but I also understand that's how characters can develop too. Also! Take your time replying. I really do not have a problem when it comes to waiting on replies. I understand people are busy or just running out of muse, etc. I'm not picky nor will I nag at you to reply back. <3

LimitsI have a few limits which includes rape, animal abuse, death of my character(s), god-modding, and sexual underage content. Although none of my characters will be under 18 so that's a plus there. Other than that, have at it!

Check out my characters below!

#1 Nimchii, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    EXORDIUM likes this.
  2. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

[​IMG]

So, here is Daenerys Targaryen, a woman that came from hardships and build her way up to becoming a Queen and seeking the Iron Throne. She is a Targaryen which means that she has dragon blood. Speaking of dragons, she currently has three of them but only one arrived in Pandora with her. His name? Drogon (named after her late husband, Khal Drogo).

Daenerys, or Dany if you dare call her that, is a woman who is still learning how to rule and conquer. Yes, she did become a khaleesi to Khal Dorgo and then became Queen of Meereen. Despite all of her titles, she has yet to gain a lot of experience to understanding how to rule a city or soon the Seven Kingdoms.

In that regard, she's quite determined to take the throne that is hers by birth right. She has, for the most part, succeeded in owning an army (The Unsullied), gained a few advisers and a potential new ally (the khalasar of once Khal Moro).

None of that matters anymore now that she's in Pandora. With no sense of where she is, she is desperately trying to find a way back to her home world. But that won't happen any time soon. Rather, she'll have to deal with the fact that she may be alone in this world and thankfully she has Drogon to keep her sanity.

For the most part, she is a Vagabond which means she travels a lot. She has no real place to stay, mostly because she has to keep an eye out on Drogon. She would like to settle at Cascade Bay but her dragon comes first.

Friends.
    Dany never had friends to begin with. Since day one, it was her and Viserys together. The two of them struggled so much in their youth and upon being blessed to stay with the Magisteer, Viserys sought to look for a way to have an army and storm his way to Westeros. He pretty much used Dany as a tool and a way for Khal Dorgo (who agreed to offer his men to Viserys) to take as his bride. Dany, of course, grew no such interest in the barbarian but did fall in love with him over time. Since then, she's gained a few advisers such as Jorah Mormont, Selmsy, Missandei, and even Tyrion. The closest to a friend to her would most likely be Missandei and Jorah.

So really, Dany's been busy at figuring herself out and then realize that she can take the Iron Throne because it belongs to her by birth right.

She also has a bit of trust issues since the assassination attempt on her life during her days with Khal Drogo. Even to this day, it is hard to judge who she can rely on with the chaotic situation happening in Meereen. And since she is was ruling Meereen, many have tried to assassinate her as well. One group almost succeeded but she escaped thanks to Drogon.

In other words, she never got the opportunity to really understand what 'friends' really mean. But since she's in Pandora, she has all the time in the world to get to know other people. So please, be friends with the Mother of Dragons. She's really not all that intimidating. She's nice and very empathetic towards others.

If you do happen to be a very loyal person, Dany will not hesitate to be loyal too. She's going to need friends, especially since she does not know anyone here.

Lovers.
    Daenerys is a widow unfortunately. Her first husband died at the hands of witchcraft. Khal Drogo was his name and he was a leader of a Dothraki horde. She was given to him as a means for Viserys to own a Dothraki army and use them to conquer Westeros to claim the Iron Throne. Well, that didn't work out.

Any who, she also had an interest in Daario Naharis. They spent quite a lot of time together during her reign in Meereen. But he's not in Pandora. So, this section is a bit iffy but you can try to spark a romantic thing with her. She has no reason to ignore this since she cannot go back to her home world.

Enemies.
    If you're not the Queen of the Iron Throne (Cersei) or a Lannister then you're pretty much safe. She's got some personal issues against the Houses that killed her father and pushed her into living in bad conditions in the Free City. Just don't upset her or Dogon off then you should be fine. I think!

For/With Drogon.

[​IMG]

If you are looking to thread with Drogon, with or without Daenerys, feel free too! I'm not entirely sure if Drogon can communicate with other dragons from different worlds. I would think he can though! He breathes dragonfire and he's basically a big animal that's very protective of his mother. He can be hostile if he feels threatened so approach him with caution especially if he's hunting/eating.

#2 Nimchii, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  3. EXORDIUM

EXORDIUM Player

Full-time Child Of Hades
    Race:
    Human-ish
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    I see someone likes them Bangtan Boys ;D

Nimchii likes this.
  4. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

I do so much! x.x DO I SEE EXO IN YOUR SIG? because I love D.O and Kai <3

EXORDIUM likes this.
  5. EXORDIUM

EXORDIUM Player

Full-time Child Of Hades
    Race:
    Human-ish
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Ohohohoho. And yes - you not only see KaiSoo. But you see angsty KaiSoo XD With a dash of Minseok

Nimchii likes this.
  6. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

Can we just be friends forever and talk about how sexy these men are? I can honestly talk about them all day

EXORDIUM likes this.
  7. EXORDIUM

EXORDIUM Player

Full-time Child Of Hades
    Race:
    Human-ish
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Hell yes- Lemme PM you XD Or do you prefer/use discord?

Nimchii likes this.
  8. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

I have discord! You're EXO in Pandora server? :3

EXORDIUM likes this.
  9. EXORDIUM

EXORDIUM Player

Full-time Child Of Hades
    Race:
    Human-ish
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    I am indeed! My dp there is kaisoo too XD

Nimchii likes this.
  10. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

Added~ <3

EXORDIUM likes this.
  11. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

[​IMG][​IMG]

I finally made another character! Woo! Here you will find Melinda May from the TV show "Agents of Shield". May can come off as cold but really, she's quite empathetic. It's kind of difficult to put emotions in to the line of work she does. May also specializes in a variety of martial arts, expert weaponry, and a master pilot. I'm looking for threads with her if you're interested!

Friends.
    Friends is something that May does not keep track of. The only 'friends' she has is basically like family to her. This means all the agents she works with on her team (Daisy, Bobbi, Hunter, Coulson, Mac). May does come off as cold-ish but that's just how she came to be. She's not all that cold, though. It takes a lot for her to trust others, especially since she's in Pandora.

Once you somehow gain her trust (and it takes a lot of patience), she'll be there to serve and protect. Literally, she's kind like a knight in shining armor. You will get to see the empathetic, caring, and warm-loving that is hidden under the diamond surface.

Lovers.
    This is a touchy subject because she literally started to mourn over her husband's death when she got pulled into Pandora. It's kind of making her delusional because she thinks being in Pandora is her mind playing tricks on her. So, I don't see her finding love for a while. I mean, she just lost her husband and that's going to haunt her for a really long time.

Enemies.
    I'm pretty sure she will have a lot of enemies. Some are intentional while others are not. She's got a strong sense of justice and she's not afraid to fight for what she stands for. I mean, she's a veteran martial artist soooo xD

Grant Ward and Fleet like this.