HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

A potential plot??

Discussion in 'Mages Guild' started by Lina Inverse, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Lina Inverse

Lina Inverse Slayers

Sorceress for Hire
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hey guys, I hope you don't me joining, but its only temporary though! Basically I thought of a plot involving Lina and anyone who is interested in the guild. Basically Lina will learn about the Magic Guild and will literally demand answers, which include things where she is and what this world was etc. Would anyone be interested in calming an enraged Lina??

2. Kimihiro Watanuki

Wish Granter
    Race:
    Magical Abnormality
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    It would likely be safest for Watanuki to help out, given his calming nature one most around him and the pleasant/formal way he speaks to people. Plus he has traps on his person that prevent others from attacking him in most ways, while his companions also make for a good defense or scare tactic.

He's also a Councillor so I'm sure the legitimate might help in the receiving end when it comes to explaining things, but I'm sure anyone else is more then welcome to step up if they like.

3. Morgana Pendragon

Morgana Pendragon BBC Merlin

Race:
    Human/Sorceress
    I would be more than happy to offer Morgana here. Frankly, she can definitely relate to the way Lina is probably feeling and she will do her best to explain how the entire world works. She could also reassure Lina regarding the good intentions behind the Mage's Guild.

4. Magnus Bane

Magnus Bane The Mortal Instruments

High Warlock of Brooklyn
    Race:
    Warlock
    Directory:
    link
    Not sure when you have this happening, but Magnus is taking over the Head of the Department of Magical Advancements position July 15th so if she needs to seek some Official Answers from a government sort feel free to have her swing by there as well! :)

5. Lina Inverse

Lina Inverse Slayers

Sorceress for Hire
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hello guys! Thank you all for the replies! I appreciate it! I wished all three of you could be there to calm her.

@Kimihiro Watanuki

To be honest I never watched xxxHolic, but he seems perfect to help ease a rather angry Lina.

@Morgana Pendragon

I LOVED Morgana in BBC Merlin, we could do that so that Morgana could be like a guide for her? In a future thread?

@Magnus Bane

I was going to see Mortal Instruments, but I never got round to seeing in. I am hoping that Lina will appear shortly, but any time is fine with me.

6. Lina Inverse

Lina Inverse Slayers

Sorceress for Hire
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I am so sorry, I didn't mean to ruin any future plot with you guys.

7. Morgana Pendragon

Morgana Pendragon BBC Merlin

Race:
    Human/Sorceress
    No worries!! We can definitely start a plot after Lina calms down. Just name the date and Morgana will be there to discuss about Pandora and magic! ^_^

8. Kimihiro Watanuki

Wish Granter
    Race:
    Magical Abnormality
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Nothing ruined here, I'm still up for threading if Watanuki is who you want to help out. Even if you don't I'm always up for threads, plus Watanuki is more then just a councillor as he's also a wish granter. Or you if you want someone whose also a magically inclined warrior, my other character @Millicent is more then ready for threads/plots as well plus she's in the mage's guild as well.

9. Lina Inverse

Lina Inverse Slayers

Sorceress for Hire
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hey guys, sorry for the late reply! I apologise for my worry.

@Kimihiro Watanuki

I would love it if Watanuki would come and help Lina. He sounds like a certain "monster" she knows quite well. I am totally open as to when the thread will take place, would like me to start?

@Morgana Pendragon

Thank you for very much! Lina could do with a friend! :)

10. Kimihiro Watanuki

Wish Granter
    Race:
    Magical Abnormality
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Sure, he's usually around Misty Hollow but he can travel if need be. As for when, I don't think he has much going on after the 10th of July I believe. So it should be fine anytime then, unless she's arriving earlier which is fine as he's a sporadic guy anyway.