By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered A question in regards to a character

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Amity, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Amity

Amity Player

Good afternoon everyone! I hope all are having a great week! I would like to ask about a potential character. There is a few problems though, you see the character I am asking about is Neptune from the Hyper Dimension series. Basically is about three goddesses who rule over a computer like world. Neptune has been known to break the fourth wall, but Pandora can stop that. Here is the link for the info. I just wondered if this character was ok? Nep is also known as a CPU (Console Patron Unit) in other words she is a digital immortal goddess which is the second problem.

http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune#Neptune

2. Steel

Steel as horizons end, ever to descend
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Hey there, Amity!

From what I can tell, Pandora would very likely nerf her more world-changing abilities. You can probably convert computer-based terms and abilities to more realistic ones, and play around with belief powering her in much the same way already happens in her canon. Don't worry, our App Team can steer you in the right direction during the application process in regards how to translate such powers/abilities in realistic terms.

If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask!