By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

a ray of dark sunshine || Nico's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Nico, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Nico

Nico Player

Its a Nico!

get your masterballs
    [​IMG]

About MeAhah...about me? I'm just your average college student who gets too invested into fandoms. I major in English and Creative writing, which I hope makes something out of myself. I have two animals, Miya the cat and Milo the dog. Yes I mix their names up, yes sometimes they come to the wrong name. Why did I do this to myself? I enjoy anime of all kinds, gaming of the RPG or MMORPG variety. Pottermore sorted me into Hufflepuff and I'm quiet proud of my house :3. I really don't have many hobbies out of gaming, cartoons or roleplaying/writing. I'm kinda simple, I guess I like to bake? When it doesn't come out to be a total disaster. I once put too much salt in a cake, thinking it was a tablespoon of salt instead of a teaspoon. Who makes that mistake? Me apparently. God, I'm rambling on too much, I'm sure you're here to plot with me, not hear my life story. Onward!

Roleplay PreferencesI don't really have any "preferences" per say. I tend to mirror my partner's post length and go off that. So really all ask you to do is give me enough to work with. There are times where I post very slowly, or quite often. So if you want a faster thread, please let me know. If I haven't replied to your thread in awhile, just knock me upside the head and say "Nico, go post damn it." and I probably will. Text threads are cool with me, I find them fun and amusing. If you want to drop the thread, please let me know, I have a list I have to keep up to date. I try hard to be organized. Please hit me with any sort of plots you have, as long as it doesn't horribly injure my characters...actually, yeah those sound cool too. I draw the line at upright killing my dudes though.
    LimitsI don't really have many limits, I'm pretty open minded. However, I don't do anything sexual in nature. It makes me uncomfortable. So keep it vanilla when it comes to that, okay? Kissing is fine, just nothing past PG-13.

Check out my characters below!

2. Nico

Nico Player

Nico di Angelo

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

[​IMG]

Nico is a fifteen-year-old demigod. He's a Son of Hades, the Greek god of the Underworld, Dead and Riches. In his world he's considered a hero, having helped save the world countless times. Despite that, he always found it hard to socialize and make friends. Always believing he didn't belong. He's known as the King of Ghosts and he's well known throughout the undead. Currently, in Pandora, he's moved away from the Vales and to Pandopolis, he's trying to deal with losing everyone close to him around him to the Gods, he's in a fragile state right now and is mostly keeping to himself. Still dealing with a lot of personal struggles that haven't quite gone away since he arrived years ago. He's still looking to open up to people and is running swordsmanship classes at the local school.

Relationships
    @Anna - Friend
    @Billyboy - Cousin/Roomate
    @Futaba Sakura - Friend
    @Sebastian -Friend

Plot Hooks-Friendship: Nico is slowly coming out of his shell, so the more people thrown at him, the more connections he can make. Hopefully changing himself for the better. Though his friends will have to be accepting (or not) that the boy suffers from bouts of depression, so be forewarned, he might not open up to you if he's feeling down.

-CANNON MATES: Please give him his cannon mates. This boy would love having his sisters Hazel or Bianca with him. Actually, Bianca being here might fuck him up, but that's fuunnn.

-Adventure: Drag this boy out on adventures, or just little slice of life fun times. Arcades are cool, maybe a party on the beach. Ice cream? This boy needs love and fun, he's already a frazzled mess.

-It's Supernatural: Just throw your supernatural people at him, or recruit him for quests that involve him hunting monsters or what not.

#2 Nico, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. Nico

Nico Player

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya

My Hero Academia

[​IMG]

Midoriya was born in a world where 80% of the population have superpowers called Quirks. Midoriya, however, was one of the ones born without a quirk. He never gave up hope at this, determined to be a hero, even when his idol told him he couldn't be a hero. He ran headfirst into battle to save his classmate. This was recognized by All Might and he went through rigorous training to be the successor of All Might's quirk and getting accepted into the top hero school. Izuku is polite and kind, always willing to protect others and his friends. Willing to rush headfirst into danger if it meant saving someone. Reckless as it may seem. He's a beacon of support and encouragement. He's quite a bit of a fanboy when it comes to heroes and keeps several notebooks of information about them. He's a bit shellshocked at not being in his world anymore but he's well on his way to getting adapted and used to his new situation.

RelationshipsPretty much just the pre-existing canon mate relationships right now.
    Plot CandiesCANON MATES - Please give me threads with his canon mates, it'll let him know he's not alone in this. Plus he'd be happy to see his friends again.
    Superheros- A new world comes with new heroes, throw your hero and this hero. He might get excited or he might react differently. I kinda just want to see how he plays out with heroes from different worlds.
    Danger danger- Give him fights, people to protect, people to rescue.
    Anything you can throw at this boy- Just anything, I need plots T_T

Character Name

fandom

[​IMG]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis nulla lacus, bibendum et ultrices vitae, fermentum in massa. Quisque est tortor, tempus vitae eleifend quis, scelerisque ut lorem. Donec lobortis posuere eros, ut sodales odio eleifend ut. Nullam ex orci, condimentum sed urna non, porttitor faucibus lacus. Integer ultricies sollicitudin turpis nec finibus. Vivamus iaculis tortor vitae quam tincidunt egestas. Proin blandit nunc non ante lacinia varius. Integer ut sagittis lorem. Nullam commodo dolor vel urna sollicitudin rhoncus. Sed lacus ante, pellentesque nec lectus et, dignissim volutpat sem.

Optional HeadingLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis nulla lacus, bibendum et ultrices vitae, fermentum in massa. Quisque est tortor, tempus vitae eleifend quis, scelerisque ut lorem. Donec lobortis posuere eros, ut sodales odio eleifend ut. Nullam ex orci, condimentum sed urna non, porttitor faucibus lacus. Integer ultricies sollicitudin turpis nec finibus. Vivamus iaculis tortor vitae quam tincidunt egestas. Proin blandit nunc non ante lacinia varius. Integer ut sagittis lorem. Nullam commodo dolor vel urna sollicitudin rhoncus. Sed lacus ante, pellentesque nec lectus et, dignissim volutpat sem.

#3 Nico, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  4. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

I don’t have gifs, buuuuut Todoroki would love to meet up with his first friend.

5. BAKU and DEKU

So perhaps they run into each other unexpectedly right after Izuku gets into Pandora? He would be quite surprised, maybe even relieved. Heck, maybe Deku even shows up during a fight that Baku is having? Either way, I'd love to have a thread with these boys.

TODO and DEKU
    Funny thing, I signed up Deku to live right next to Todo, so maybe that's how they meet again. Deku is moving in and there is his friend Todoroki. : )

I do also have an open thread if you want to throw either of them at him
    http://pandorarp.com/threads/starting-life-in-a-new-world.46425/

6. Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo Percy Jackson

Sword Instructor
    Race:
    Demigod
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Slightly updated.

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Player

@Nico
    Hello! I think this may have potential –

Nico and Usagi:
    Usagi’s very easy to talk to, though she may come off as childish at first. Because of how easily she makes friends and allies that it may possibly be easy for her to talk to Nico. She does know something about losing friends to circumstances beyond her control, so it’s something she can possibly help him with if it ever comes up. As they’re both in Pandopolis at this point, it’s quite likely they already know each other or will sooner or later. Being close in age, Usagi would more than likely attempt to at least chat. It does sound like they have opposite personalities, but it can be interesting to explore. At the very least, they both may end up with a good friend in the long run, and at most, it’ll be fun to find out where it goes, right?