By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open A request for a new signature please!

Discussion in 'Graphics Request' started by Amity, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Amity

Amity Player

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are all ok today. Would it be possible if someone can do a graphics signature for my OOC account please? Basically I would love to have something like the one I am currently using but with the current characters I am using please? Any pics can used but I have a couple of requests if possible! Here they are!

1. For Shana, I would like her pic to be when she is wearing all black. Not the sailor outfit please

2. For Juliet Capulet. any of her as the Red Whirlwind is appreciated it

3. For Rukia, can it be here before she says goodbye to Ichigo. I love that version of Rukia :)

the others are fine so please surprise me! One last thing is that the name "Team Amity, or Sister's to the end" would be added to the sig would be appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.