By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

A Trip To The Glacier- DaughterOfTheClayr's Organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by DaughterOfTheClayr, Nov 7, 2017.

1. DaughterOfTheClayr

A Trip To The Glacier

Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

About MeHey, so I'm a teen-aged female, fond of... well, I don't exactly have a character preference, but they're usually female and on the young-ish side, and generally snarky. I have a thing for snark. I like reading, writing, playing games, and watching TV. I have interests in a shitton of things, from Doctor Who, to the MCU, to Artemis Fowl. My posts tend to be on the short side, but I reply quickly (provided the timezones line up). I'm Australian, by the way, and sometimes the kangaroo on the treadmill providing me internet messes up, so I may occasionally take a bit longer. Because I generally respond quickly, I enjoy back-and-forth.

Roleplay PreferencesI like everything, generally. From slice-of-life shenanigans to great big sweeping plots, I'm up for all of it. I enjoy writing character development, and I'm up for pretty well anything provided it has a narrative purpose. I don't mind those basic meet-and-greets, as well as enjoying giant complex plots.

LimitsAs I said, I'm up for pretty well anything as long as it has a narrative purpose. No torture for the sake of torture, etc, but if there's a plot reason for it, I can deal with that. I'm not fond of overly graphic sexual stuff, since it makes me uncomfortable, but other than that... whatever.

Check out my characters below!

#1 DaughterOfTheClayr, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. DaughterOfTheClayr

Eve Gannon

Black Cat

[​IMG]
    ”I had a choice. And I chose. You can choose too.”

Muse Level: (very high/high/medium/low/very low)​

Eve has has a tumultuous life before Pandora. Raised in a military compound as a nanomachine-empowered supersoldier, she didn’t know anything outside of the cycle of carrot and stick that ruled her life. Her owner and guardian, Torneo Rudman, was not the nicest person, and used every means availiable to try and mould her into the perfect weapon, including physical and emotional abuse. However, fate had other plans, and the first intervention came in the form of a Sweepr, or bounty hunter, that treated her nicely, giving her ice cream, and being the first person to treat her like a person ever. Of course, there was a tracker in her clothing, and, under Torneo’s orders, she left the Sweeper impaled (but not dead) on the sidewalk. The second intervention came in the form of the vines that dragged her to Pandora, where she was promptly found and adopted by Arcade Gannon.

Eve is blunt, semi-sarcastic, and occasionally unintentionally offensive. Nevertheless, she does it not out of spite, but out of ignorence, her upbringing meaning that she doesn’t know any better. Arcade has started to help with that, and she is rapidly turning into a nice girl, whose curiousity often gets the better of her. He’s also training her in the fine art of sarcasm, and she doesn’t take well to any attempts to insult him, or Cole, who has turned into an older brother figure. Though she hates and somewhat fears her own powers, she won’t hesitate to use them if necessary, and, in a fight, her training will often kick in, making her kill someone by reflex.

CurrentlyAfter dying in the Calamity, Eve and her father, Arcade, have settled down in Misty Hollow, and really have nothing on.

« »
    Friends!
    Eve desperately needs friends, especially ones her own age. She can be somewhat endearing, and she has a very cute magical kitten, so if your PC is interested in cats, that could be a way for them to meet. She also wouldn’t mind meeting people with similar backstories, as she’d like to be able to talk it out with people who understand what its like to live in that kind of situation.
    Enemies
    Eve’s bluntness may be endearing to some, but it would be offensive for others, especially people with fragile egos. She also won’t like you if you hurt her father or her kinda-brother, even if it was an accident. On top of this, she’s quite powerful, and her powers can be replicated, so if you feel like a villian would like to take advantage of that, its a possibility.
    Lovers
    She’s 11. Maybe a crush, or some puppy love, but nothing more than that.
    Plot Hooks
    Apart from those above, Eve is up for anything, especially anything that involves shenanigans and gaining knowledge. After an awful Spring, it’s probably better to avoid angst plots, but anything lighthearted would be great. Also, therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.

Sky Smith

The Sarah Jane Adventures (Doctor Who)

[​IMG]
    Maybe that’s why I was sent here! To save Earth!

Sky is a ray of sunshine, despite her fairly awful origin. Created in a lab by Miss Myers (she spells it the alien way), Sky was merely to be a pawn in a war between two alien races. Indeed, she was made to be a doomsday weapon, a bomb that would explode with the force of a supernova when she came into contact with the other side. Luckily, fate (in the form of a Time Lord and something which is 100% not a parrot, despite what it may look like) intervened, and placed her on the doorstep of one Sarah Jane Smith, who promptly adopted her. Luckily, Sky remembers nothing before landing on Sarah Jane’s doorstep, and she’s quite happy to leave it that way.

It’s a remarkable testament to Sarah Jane’s parenting skills that Sky didn’t end up with horrendous self-esteem, considering that Miss Myers (spelled differently, of course) made it clear that her only purpose in this world was to die. Sky is optimistic, friendly, and all around a sunshine child. She’s more intelligent than she appears, not because she delibrately hides her intelligence, but because she doesn’t know much. She’s only about two months old mentally, despite being twelve biologically,and has basically no pre-existing knowledge. Despite this, she learns quickly, and can often take people by surprise.

CurrentlyTBC

« »
    Friends!
    Yes! From adult friends to friends her own age, Sky is a sweet girl who, despite being somewhat awkward in social situations, really, really, really wants friends. People that she can drag on alien shenanigans would be great, as well as people that she can just do ordinary things with.
    Enemies
    They’re kinda inevitable. Sky is unlikely to offend anyone, but she does have a very strong sense of morals, and, though small, she will fight you. She also has power over technology that she only barely understands, and it mainly shows up when she’s emotional. So if she’s angry, or sad, or happy, she may blow up someone’s phone, or other electricals, which could cause problems for your character. Plus, she’s always going to try and stop villians, and any exploitation will make her incredibly angry. When she’s angry, things blow up.
    Lovers
    No. She’s two months old. No.
    Plot Hooks!
    Alien shenanigans. All the alien shenanigans. Sky’s also very good at being in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time, depending on your outlook. You want someone for some exact eavesdropping! She’s good at that too. I’m not after anything super dark for her, so happy endings only, but I don’t mind if it gets overcast for a while.

#2 DaughterOfTheClayr, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  3. DaughterOfTheClayr

Alexius Treveney

Nightschool: The Weirn Books

[​IMG]
    “Haven’t you been paying attention? Friends betray you.”

Alex’s life kinda sucks. She has a sister, Sarah, who didn’t come to Pandora. When she was 11, her best friend commited suicide, and left a note blaming Alex for it. The friend’s mother, in response, cursed Alex with the Neren Hex, a curse that turned Alex’s hair white, and causes intense pain to anyone she expresses legitimate affection for. It used to be instant death, but Pandora nerfed that out, happily. She does destroy anything she expresses genuine affection for, though. She’s also possessed by part of the Sohrem, a entity that wants nothing more that to speak for the voiceless, and make their voices heard. Of course, it aims to do that by being judge, jury and exectutioner with the whole world, but the thought is there.

Alex is abrasive, sarcastic, and more than a bit bitchy. However, this is a defense mechanism. People wanting to be friends with her suffer a high chance of death, after all, and her friend turning on her for no reason has also left her with a jaded attitude. Nevertheless, get through her outer shell, and you’ll find someone capable of expressing affection in her own special way, and desperate for friends.

CurrentlyAlex has had an uneventful Spring. Seriously, nothing has happened. GIVE ME THREADS FOR THIS GIRL. THE MORE THREADS I HAVE, THE MORE MUSE I HAVE. She is moving to Misty Hollow, mid-April, and setting up a small shop for magic needs, outside the barrier.

« »
    Friends!
    YES PLEASE. Alex needs people willing to be friends with her. The more genuine friends she has, the more she’ll let her guard down, the more friends she’ll make, ad infinitum. It’ll take patience,and a willingness not to care about your own personal health, but make friends with her and you’ll have a friend for the rest of your life.
    Enemies
    Yes. Alex is prone to making enemies. Not just because she’s magic, and has some ingrained prejudices against vampires and monster hunters, but because she’s blunt and abrasive, prone to deflating egos. She also has an Astral, which is a small bond demon/creature, who is prone towards drawing attention, especially that of the anti-non-human kind.
    Lovers
    It’s a possibility. Much like making friends, it’ll take perseverance and patience, and a lack of self-preservation instincts. It’d be hilariously awkward, due to Alex HAVING NO IDEA what to do with these feelings, but she’d work through them eventually.
    Plot Hooks
    Do you hunt the supernatural for a living? Are you actually a nice person? Do you want to meet a person from a world where Hunters are just the worst? Then Alex is the person for you! Seriously, the farewell in her world is “Be safe from Hunters.”

Magic. Magic is good. Alex is also good at functional magic, and will do it sometimes for fun. Do you have a character that needs a magical favour? Alex can help.

NOTE: Alex is nocturnal, so she’s not around in the daylight hours.

Elspeth Gordie

The Obernewtyn Chronicles

[​IMG]
    “We’re all masters of our own destiny, Elspeth.” “Am I?”

Elspeth comes from a world that’s basically X-Men mixed with Fallout, and the worst people in both basically rule the place. She’s what’s known as a Talented Human, or a Misfit, an incredibly strong telepath, who are hated and feared for their abilities. She’s also the main figure in five prophecies and counting, though the only two she knows of are that of the Agyllians, and beastlegend. She is the Seeker, destined to find and deactivate the weapons that caused the apocalypse, and Innle, a figure in beastlegend destined to find and free all animals from their slavery.

Elspeth’s upbringing has made her cynical and distrusting, due to the Council making efforts to prevent people like her from making friends and allies. Nevertheless, she has soft spots for children and animals, and she, though pragmatic, also won’t hesitate to do what’s right. Her snark can be both cutting and good-natured, depending on her relationships, but the knowledge of her destiny has made her wonder about herself, and whether or not she truly has free will.

CurrentlyAfter helping rescue Injustice Superman’s captives, Elspeth has co-opted the Fortress of Solitude as the new home for Obernewtyn, a place for all to live in safety. She’s been unintentionally networking, and has built connections with the Myrtle Woods Settlement, including giving them a bunch of kittens, and with the vampire clan, after helping Raphael rescue a vampire. Behind the scenes, her main source of revenue is from rewards that people give her for helping her, though it’s not really her main goal.

« »
    Friends!
    It’s a lot easier to become allies with Elspeth than it is to become friends. Allies means you have similar goals, but she’s unlikely to entrust you with anything about herself beyond the minimum. Friends, on the other hand, need to earn her trust, not just her respect, which is not easy.. Once you have that, though, Elspeth will do anything she can for you, and be a confiding ear and shoulder to lean on. She also desperately needs some.
    Enemies
    Elspeth doesn’t trust easily, and it can be very easy to get on her bad side. Hurt anyone she loves, and she will hunt you down. Hurt the innocent, and she will make you regret it. Any kind of slavery, exploitation, etc, she will despise you for. And rasicm, or discrimination, is a very easy way to get on her bad side.
    Lovers
    Elspeth is kind of in love with someone from her own world, but she was only just working that out, and, due to the obscurity of the series, it’s highly unlikely that he’s going to arrive in Pandora, so I’m up for some shipping. It wouldn’t be easy, and it would take some effort, due to Elspeth’s naturally distrusting nature, but she is human like anyone else, and falling in love with someone would definitely be interesting for her.
    Plot Hooks
    Other telepaths! Elspeth is far from the only telepath on her world, even if they go by another name, and she’d love to meet others like her here. Even if they’re evil. Then she’d be up for some mind to mind combat.

Dream walkers/astral travellers. Elspeth can do both, and meeting people while doing it would be a bonus. She’s also protected by her cat, Maruman, in case anyone would like to try attacking her.

Obernewtyn: see this brainstorm. pandorarp.com/threads/a-place-of-safety-for-all.41994/

Alex Fierro

Magnus Chase And The Gods Of Asgard

[​IMG]
    ”I’m just me. Trying to be me the best way I can.

Alex is a child of Loki. What gender child, changes. A lot. As a side effect of Loki being her mother, not his father, Alex’s gender is fluid, switching between male and female often. She’s a shapeshifter, and a einherjar, a warrior of Odin brought back from the dead by a Valkyrie. (NOTE: Alex shouldn’t be referred to as they/them pronouns, since he doesn’t like it. Instead, she’ll generally tell the person she is interacting with what gender she is. When talking about her OOC, I use whatever pronouns seem right at the time.)

Alex’s essence is fluidity and change. He is moody, prickly, and often awful to be around. When in a bad mood, Alex can be destructive and snippy. Either way, he tends towards sarcasm and snark. Alex can feel very deeply towards people, but will very rarely show this.

CurrentlyAlex has just arrived in Pandora, and is setting up a potter’s workshop in Cascade Bay. Come say hello.

« »
    Friends!
    Making friends with Alex is a little like trying to befriend a lion. Sure, it’s doable, but its hard, and likely to involve grivous bodily harm. If you manage it, however, you’ll end up with a loyal protector, even if Alex will still try to claw your hand off sometimes.
    Enemies
    Always. Alex has a tendency to casually make enemies, and not really care about it. She’s snarky, snippy, moody, and throws things at people. That’s before you get into the things that can get her mad at you, like hurting someone he cares about, or acting horribly towards her.
    Lovers
    Unlikely. Alex is in love with Magnus Chase, and I will go down with this ship.
    Plot Hooks

Do you need a vase? Or some other kind of pottery? Alex is an expert, and she quite enjoys it. He’s also hoping to open up a proper shop in time, and help with that would be great.

Mythology peeps! Alex isn’t shy about her heritage. He’s not exactly proud of it, but Alex isn’t shy about anything. She’s also used to people hating her because of who she is, but that doesn’t mean that she likes it. Annoucing that you’re a child of Loki is a quick way to gain enemies, and I’d love for that to continue.

Similarly, gender drama. Alex is Alex, and proud of it. Mess it up, and he’ll get angry with you.

#3 DaughterOfTheClayr, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  4. DaughterOfTheClayr

Jade (Cheshire) Nguyen

Young Justice (DC)

[​IMG]
    ”I’ll just disappear, like the Cheshire Cat.”

Jade’s childhood honestly kinda sucked. Her father was an assassin, and her mother was a convict. She had a little sister, Artemis, whom she loved, and together, their father raised them to be assassins. When her mother was caught on a job by Batman, she fell of a roof and broke her back, paralysing her. She was sent to jail, leaving the two children with a borderline-abusive father. Jade left, leaving Artemis alone, and joined the League of Shadows. She’s an assassin, and mother, and a fairly devoted wife.

Jade is selfish, and petty, and low on morals. But she does have standards, and, ever since thinking that she lost her, she’s become protective of Artemis. Hurting Artemis or her daughter, Lian, is a good way to die, or worse. Jade also doesn’t like hurting children, or evil for the sack of evil, and, though she’ll only step in if absolutely necessary. She’s pragmatic, and selfish, and has a tendency to flirt in order to distract people, but deep, deep, down, she’s actually a decent person.

CurrentlyAfter arriving in Pandora, Jade is travelling, but mostly living with her sister, Artemis Crock. She’s also been offered a job by Talia al Ghul, and accepted it with a couple of terms and conditions. She’s enjoying killing utter assholes and getting paid for it, and spends the rest of her time family bonding. She’s slowly finding herself caught between good and evil, and is trying to settle between them by basically not changing at all.

« »
    Friends!
    Making friends with Jade is hard. Earning her respect is hard. If you manage it, however, she’ll stand by you no matter what. Mainly, however, anyone who isn’t related to her is disposable, and will be treated as such. Funnily, the people who are most likely to be her enemies, various vigilantes, are the people she’s most likely to be friends with, since she won’t get much out of using them. Even people she accepts as equals can also be treated as disposable.
    Enemies
    Very likely. In fact, way more likely than friends. Jade cares for no one’s ego, and doesn’t really care who she offends. She also has some standards, and doesn’t take very well to being used or tricked into breaking them. If you hurt anyone she cares about, either, murder attempts are likely. And if your name is Lawrence Crock, you’re on this list by default.
    Lovers
    Jade is a happily married woman, thank you very much! On the other hand, she does flirt with almost everyone she meets, so misunderstandings are likely, and she may, after a while, fall in love with someone.
    Plot Hooks
    Assassinations! Jade currently works for Talia al Ghul, but its not exclusive. She’s getting a bit of a reputation. Have a character you want to kill off? Let Jade take a contract for them! Or have Jade respond badly to the contract they offered. I also don’t mind attempted assassinations, or assassinations gone badly for her, as long as she can get out of it without death. Hell, she can be captured for a while and get out okay.

Vigilantes! Give Jade people to tease and annoy. She’s not going to try and kill any of them, since she knows that vigilantes often take badly to that, but she’ll tweak their noses and annoy the living daylights out of them, for fun and profit.

Other assassins! Maybe they have the same contract, or contracts than make them fight against one another, but Jade would love to meet people like her, even if they’re trying to kill each other.

Melissa McCall

Teen Wolf
    [​IMG]

"I'm not going anywhere. And everything I said before, forget it. All of it. Okay? If you can do something to help, then you do it. You have to."

Melissa McCall is an ordinary nurse who has gotten herself into some very extraordinary situations. It all started after her son, Scott, was bit by a werewolf. After a tense first date with, unknown to her, the person who turned him, that was mercifully interrupted, Melissa spent a few months unaware of what had happened, before finding out in a bad way. After a couple of weeks that she’s not exactly proud of, she adjusted, and has since dove headfirst into the world of the supernatural, doing what she can to help her son.

Melissa is strong minded woman who don’t need no man. At the same time, she’s perfectly capable of recognising when something is beyond her capabilities, but that’s why she has the lightsaber stun baton. She’s a queen of snark, both cutting and well meaning, and she’s protective of people she loves, and will do what she has to to protect them.

Currently
    After helping Chaika Trabant with a sprained ankle, Melissa was gifted with a fair sum of money, that she then used to buy a house in a nice part of Blackhaven. Then finding herself with empty nest syndrome, she then adopted a dog, who, thus far, is totally normal. She spends her time either working at the Blackhaven Clinic, or at Pandora Hospital, or sleeping. She doesn’t have much of a social life.

« »
    Friends!
    Melissa desperately needs friends her own age, that she can do adult things with, like get absolutely smashed and complain about patients. She doesn’t have many beyond her kinda-adoptive kids, and some coworkers to be friends with would be great. She’s pretty easy to get along with, as well.
    Enemies
    It’s not easy to get on Melissa’s bad side, usually. There are a couple of things you can do that will get you there very easily. Hurting her son, or someone that she thinks of similarly, or even just children will make her hate you quickly. Just being a bad person will make her hate you in time, as well.
    Lovers
    Unlikely. The person that she was in love with was in Pandora, and I’m not sure what’s up with him currently, but either way she’s off the table for a while.
    Plot Hooks
    Children! Give me your children! In all honesty, Melissa has a tendency to mother children/teenagers that she meets, especially if they seem particularly lost, or parentless.

Injured people. Melissa is a nurse, after all, and she has dealt with all kinds of injuries, especially those related to the supernatural. In Pandora Town, at least, it’s starting to become common knowledge that there’s a nurse who knows how to deal with supernatural injuries at Blackhaven Clinic, mainly thanks to Scott.

Pack issues/friends. I would love for Melissa to get more involved in Pandora Pack business, especially since, in her world, she was basically the pack mum, and would love to give advice. She’s been and seen a lot of the world, including some phases she’s never, ever going to tell her son about.

Thanks so much to FullMoon for the template!​

5. DaughterOfTheClayr

Tessa Gray

The Infernal Devices

[​IMG]
    “We live and breathe words. It was books that kept me from taking my own life after I thought I could never love anyone, never be loved again. It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.”

The child of a demon and a Shadowhunter, Tessa was only born due to a lucky series of coincedences and the interference of an angel. She’s lived a long time, and has the knowledge and magic experience to show it. She found out about her heritage when she was kidnapped by demons and forced to use abilities, that, until then, she had no idea about. She’s fallen in love, found out what she is, and lived 150 years since then.

Tessa is kind, sensitive, and wise, with the distance that comes with time. She’s often bound to the past, with a tendency to reminisce. She’s loyal to her friends, and curious, enjoying discovering new things.

CurrentlyAfter arriving in Pandora in mid-April, Tessa has settled down in Misty Hollow, meeting new people and taking clients to make money. She’s avoiding thinking about certain things, like her ancestor and other family ties in Pandora, and Jem.

« »
    Friends!
    Tessa is easy to make friends with, just grab her interest, or need her help, or help her. She, though not open, isn’t shy, either, and she’s quite emotionally sensitive.
    Enemies
    It’s hard to get Tessa to hate you. But if you manage it, she’ll hold a grudge, and she’ll hold it for as long as you live, because she’s likely to outlive you. She can also be creative with revenge. Hurt one of her friends, hurt innocents, basically, just be an evil dick, and you’ll be an enemy for Tessa.
    Lovers
    Unlikely. Tessa has loved two men for all of her life, and she’s held out for 150 years. That isn’t changing. Unless your name is Will Herondale or Jem Carstairs, it’s not happening.
    Plot Hooks
    Magic and Tea buddies! People who Tessa can be friends with, equals in magic and age especially.

MH peeps! Tessa lives in MH, and I would love for her to meet people from there, even if it leads to being enemies.

Shadowhunter people! Tessa knew, like, all of your decsendants. Let’s talk.

Do you have a supernatural problem? Tessa will help, but for a price. Not a very expensive one, mind you, but still a price.

#5 DaughterOfTheClayr, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  6. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    Would you like to join @Oerba Yun Fang for an action/adventure type of thread? I'm always happy to engage in general violence and have been feeling the urge for something along those lines, as it's been a while. This will most likely be set in the Underground -- it's an under-utilized playground of adventure delights, I say! -- and will probably culminate in some kind of monster fight, because that's just how I tend to roll.

I am, unfortunately, better at building a loose plot outline to start with than tailoring it for specific characters. You have several who can hold their own in a fight; who would you most like to send on a below-world jaunt? Assuming you're interested, of course. :D If not, that's totally fine, too! And if you have any specific ideas or preferences, I'm all ears.

DaughterOfTheClayr likes this.
  7. DaughterOfTheClayr

People who would go on a thread like that... probably Alex Fierro, Tessa or Elspeth. I need threads for Alex, but do you have a preference?

Riot likes this.
  8. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    Sure, let's run this for Alex! :D Give me a few days to set up. How's the back half of May sound?

9. DaughterOfTheClayr

Sounds great to me! Alex has one thread, so he's plenty free.

10. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

whispers spontaneous plot

EVE LIVES ON THE MOON
    you know that's really cool, because I never actually planned for that there Moon Station to actually be habitable by a community long-term, but it ended up happening organically and I am stunned and Darth Annie is ... ok maybe not stunned, but he's a bit bemused

I WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO INTERACT WITH A SMOL CHILD MOON RESIDENT
    Does she wander about? End up in places she's maybe not supposed to beee? Beyond Elysium itself, there's a ton of places on Luna where she might get into trouble (despite being a badass) and maybe they could run into each other theeeere?

11. DaughterOfTheClayr

Ooooooo. Eve does wander, a lot, (mostly because Arcade doesn't have it in him to keep her contained), so her ending up somewhere she shouldn't be is entirely possible. Plus, this is an entirely knew situation, so her getting over head in it is pretty likely.

This whole thing has given me an image of Vader (full suit and all, though I know that he's not in it anymore), just kind of.. .Dumping Eve on Arcade's desk, like she's a lost pet or something.

Siri likes this.
  12. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

YOU KNOW WHAT if Eve wanders somewhere where the lunar atmosphere is too thin to support human life, he might have to resort to putting on that suit again HAHA (maybe they're all out of other space suits or a freak accident set them on fire and more need to be produced idk)
    But that might pose a problem if Eve needs air to breathe too >> unless that's a thing that's not necessary due to her enhancements?? I donut know (or remember much of Black Cat but I loffed it when I read it back in the day)

HMM HOW ABOUT... evil moon spirits... in some moon ruins... sometime in August??
    (I'm also totally game for a follow up thread where he dumps her on Arcade's desk)

13. DaughterOfTheClayr

Eve does need to breathe air, but she's a little too intelligent to keep walking when it's clear that she can't keep her breath. Basically, something would need to keep her there, so evil moon spirits in moon ruins sounds great! Eve's free most of summer, so August works for me! I'm happy to start it, but I am on a beach holiday right now, so it would be a week or so.

(cue Cole turning up in Annie's office and trying to give him counselling or something, and Arcade getting called in like it's a parent-teacher conference)

Siri likes this.
  14. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

Hmm yes maybe the route she took initially no longer has breathable air (this is what happens in the lunar wilderness sometimes I GUESS), and he swings by decked out in full Vader suit and an extra oxygen tank.

And that sounds perfect!! Thank you <3

15. DaughterOfTheClayr

Cool, I'll get it up when I can.

16. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Claire Nunez

Look, @Man With No Name will seriously hold her stuffed rabbit hostage. He's not above it. JK HE WILL GIVE IT BACK BUT HE WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE'S HOLDING IT RANSOM UNTIL SHE COMES UP WITH SOME ABSOLUTELY INSANE PRICE. Because he's a jackass at the best of times and he has no idea that she's a freaky wizard kid.

17. DaughterOfTheClayr

@Man With No Name Okay, first of all, ruude. Suzy Snooze No. 2 deserves better treatment than that. Second, as hilarious as this thread will be, where will he have found it? Claire's mostly at the Schola, though I suppose that she does travel a lot. Or maybe they've met before?

18. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @DaughterOfTheClayr

tbf he travels all over. And I mean all over, so it's possible that he could have picked it up anywhere. I reckon he might even have managed to snoop around Schola a bit if he had a few days to kill. Mind you I'm basing all of this off their v brief text thread, so it's totally up to you. If it's too outrageous we can easily opt for something else or nothing at all nbc

19. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    @Melissa McCall
    "Melissa desperately needs friends her own age that she can do adult things with..." WELL how about @Jonathan E. Reid ?

Jonathan is the newest Doctor at Pandora Town Hospital, 30s, lovable night shift bound with also no social life because being in the medical profession actually = no life don't yah know. He's been very hesitant to make friends too cause he's actually a vampire and that gives him social anxiety. But Melissa is used to everyone except her being supernatural right? Right.

My thoughts: either that (A) they meet each other on a night in the ward with a very horrible patient and bond over this horrible ass rude bitch enough that they go decompress with drinks Jonathan has to leave at sunrise like a damn Cinderella OR (B) they are both forced to one of those awkward company mixers and they bond over their own wall flower ness.

ADULT THINGS FOR MELISSA! :D

20. Chen

Chen Player

@Melissa McCall

So since Melissa is a nurse and in Blackhaven and is a mom I would like to throw @Butch DeLoria at her, he's a 19 year old punk with a habit of getting in trouble due to his mouth and not being able to back up his words with bite. Maybe he could meet her when he's injured in some gang fight he started and really needs to stop some bleeding but he's trying, and failing, to look tough the whole time he's being patched up.