HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SUMMER LOCATION: SWALLOW FALLS
    A new island has appeared off the coast of Cascade Bay! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SUMMER EVENT: THE DREAM MACHINE
    Master lucid dreaming today! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private A white knight is really all I needed...

Discussion in 'Misty Hollow' started by Chanel Oberlin, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Chanel Oberlin

Chanel Oberlin Scream Queens

Doctor
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    [​IMG]
    7 July, Year 6
    Chanel was leaving the store, her arms full of bags. She had never bought so much food in her whole entire life. The booze was another story; she had bought more at least once…

She had difficulties walking with all those bags. The only time she had more bags is when she goes on a shopping spree.
    Bags of clothes are weirdly easier to carry than bags full of bottles and food.

Chanel was glad her house wasn’t that far from the shop. She remembered her parent’s home, where she had that long driveway before reaching the house… Hopefully, at that time she had a car.
    I definitely need to buy a car.

She wasn’t as super gross rich as in her world, so it was difficult for her to live in this world. As soon as she reached celebrity again and she started earning lot of money, she ended up in here. Hopefully, she had her job as a doctor and it was well paid… But without that, life would have been awful. Still, she hadn’t the money to buy a car right now.

She sighed and said out loud:
    My life is soooo difficult right now…

She dropped her bags on the floor, taking a break from walking around with them.
    I just wanna go back home…

Now that she had seen the body of someone killed by a ghost, there was no way she would take the shortcut behind the barrier, but that made the journey between the center of the town and her house way more difficult. She hated her life in here, she hated people here and she hated everything here. Right now, she wasn’t in a good mood.

( @Tom McNair )

#1 Chanel Oberlin, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Tom McNair likes this.
  2. Tom McNair

Tom McNair Being Human

Race:
    Werewolf
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]
    Misty Hollow wasn't exactly a new sight for him, but it had admittedly been awhile since he had last set foot there. He hadn't had any reason to. He'd had a home in a town and a job that he liked. And he'd had Toby. He'd liked Toby. Now he didn't know how he felt. Just hopelessly sad, he supposed. He'd gotten past that anger phase and now he was just trying to live, to move on. Which meant going back to what he'd been doing before. Living in the woods. Stealing wires and scraps to sell for money, just like McNair had taught him all that time ago. Tom almost felt like the person living in that house and working that job had been an entirely different person and this was actually where he belonged.

Speaking of dad, he could hear his words in his head as he wandered down the street, still distractedly stuffing some little wires he'd picked up into the deep pockets of his tan capris until nobody could actually see them. It was the sigh of a blonde young woman which had him pausing in his tracks. There she stood in the middle of the street, sighing and complaining to herself about what a struggle her life was. With all of her shopping bags. Somebody in Tom's position probably should have laughed, felt bitter, asked her how she'd like to live out of a van in the woods after being abandoned by somebody who had essentially been a mother to you. But instead, the gentleman in him, the one he'd been taught to hold onto despite everything, came out.

Tom jogged his way toward her. "Hi!" he called, forcing a smile onto his face despite everything. She looked exhausted. Unimpressed, too, but probably because she was so exhausted. "Y'look like you need help. Do ya?"

Chanel Oberlin likes this.
  3. Chanel Oberlin

Chanel Oberlin Scream Queens

Doctor
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    While Chanel was taking a break, with her bags on the ground, a guy approached her. He asked her if she wanted some help to carry her bags, but Chanel directly understood what he was trying to do.

She looked at him from top to bottom. His clothes were a poor person’s clothes, and he didn’t seem to eat a lot. He wanted to steal her bags. He was going to fake helping her, than run away with what Chanel just bought.

She was smarter than she looked, and she wasn’t going to let anyone steal from her so easily. This is her food that she’s probably not going to eat, and this is her drinks, not his, he had no right to take them.

Chanel glared at his face, and it was obvious that he was a thief, his face was clearly screaming “I’m gonna take what isn’t mine”.

And even if he wasn’t a thief, his objective was to seduce her by subtly making her feel like she needs him, and she won’t let him do that.

There was a long silence before she finally sighed, took all her bags by herself and said:
    If I wanted to spend my money for nothing, I would do it more intelligently. I don’t want someone to take what I’ve just bought.

She flipped her hair, looking at him with disdain.
    Anyway, I don’t need a man to do everything for me. I’m stronger than I look.

She started walking and bumped into him.

She did that just to stop walking and dropping her bags on the floor once again just a few steps behind him. Her break hadn’t been long enough.

Tom McNair likes this.
  4. Tom McNair

Tom McNair Being Human

Race:
    Werewolf
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]
    The reaction he got was far from the reaction he was expecting. Rather than looking at him with an expression of gratefulness, she was looking at him with disdain. Outright glaring at him, actually, and Tom was left looking a little bit on the dumbfounded side. A faint frown tugged at the corners of his lips and he nearly opened his mouth to say something when she suddenly flipped her hair and insisted she didn’t need a man to do everything for her.

”Oh— I didn’t mean th— Oof—“ She bumped right into him as she went to pass by, Tom stumbling back, but it was easy enough to get his footing back again. She wasn’t so lucky, though, dropping her bags on the floor again.

This time, Tom was quick and quiet about it, bending to pick all of her bags by the straps and then straightening up to look at her. ”I ain’t gonna steal it from ya,” he insisted. ”I promise, I just want t’help ya.”

Chanel Oberlin likes this.