By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Absences Tracker

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Octi, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Absences Tracker

Gonna be away for awhile? Let us know by filling out the form below and replying to this thread! AN END DATE IS MANDATORY. If you are unsure of how long your absence will last, you are free to estimate and refresh your absence later! Please note that absences cannot exceed an ongoing length of 8 weeks.

Code:
    [blockquote][center][h=2]DATE - MANDATORY END DATE[/h]
    [b]THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:[/b]
    Character1, Character2, Etc.[/center]

Reason for absence here![/blockquote]

#1 Octi, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
  2. Ophelia

Ophelia a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George

studying stuff
    Race:
    a human

SEPTEMBER 1 - NOVEMBER 30

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:
    Light, Pino, Harley, Joffrey, Talia and Supes​

HI BABIES SO this autumn be mad for me because I am moving to a whole new country called the magical kingdom of Waffleland, aka Belgium, to work for the EU which is as big as it sounds, sob( i donut have the power to cancel Brexit, i donut think, but my heart weeps for the UK). I am soon leaving for Brussels to find a home and on October 1st I start working. I will update this absence detailing my schedule, but the way I assume it's gonna be, is that I'm gonna post during weekends mostly. Which should be fine, given that my thread load is smol , but until I get used to all that, consider me very very slow in redards to posting. Not to mention that during house hunting I doubt I will have internet access until I find a place to settle.

So, basically, September is insane and the remaining autumn months will be slow. I will definitely have the starters I owe up before absolute madness hits tho, so my awesome super fantastic absolute perfect thread buddies have nothing to worry about !! Feel free to message me on Discord or PM me about anything you want!!!!

ilu so much i miss u every day

#2 Ophelia, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2019
  3. North

North Player

Lame Podcast Man
    Race:
    Human???
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

9/19 - 11/19

Frank Castle, Jon Snow, Peter Quill, Quentin Beck, and Scott Lang​

Need to take a long break from the site. Just don't think I have the same passion for writing as I once did, and a break might help bring some of that back. If any of my characters need deleted in that time span, feel free to do so. I will be removing myself from all things Pandora for the most part, so I won't be on the Discord server anymore. If anyone does want to talk to me, you can message me on Discord at North#8675. Thanks.

4. Fleet

Fleet gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.

September 1st - Likely Jan 2nd at the latest

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS: all my characthers (Boba Fett, Jason Todd, Will Solace).​

just wanted to update my last absence, I'm definitely not going to e around until the end of september, currently hospitalised with limited internet access and no idea how long I will e here for.

5. Ivy

Ivy Noir Detective Agency

amateur cartoonist and video game enthusiast
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

10th October - 7th November

Kaz Brekker​

I'm moving! Currently very busy with the process of moving out into a new town and settling into a new uni/environment. And at the end of October I'll be in Amsterdam for a bit, so still pretty busy with life and stuff. Sorry for the sudden absence/long delays everyone orz

6. Sayamy

Sayamy Player

Book Collector

28th October - 11th November

Daniel Win, Magiano, Fenrir Brekke​

Traveltraveltravel
    Will be going first to Oph in Belgium, then to Clayr all the way in Australia. Should have internet to post since they do too but intermitted activity expected bc travel time (train + flight), activities and likely some jetlag.

Ophelia likes this.
  7. Prix

Prix Player

Educator
    Race:
    Children's Program Puppet

OCTOBER 17 - DECEMBER 6

Chell, Gamora, Stitch​

I'm in Japan, and my long work day makes it hard for me to keep up with things. I have also just been having trouble getting and maintaining activity here, and I get a bit discouraged with it. I am just going to reassess and decide how to continue on Pandora, assuming that I do. I may post some during this absence, especially to see if I can get a rhythm going with any of my characters, but right now I'm not sure what to do going forward.

8. Lanni

Lanni Player

Race:
    Human Nerd

10/18 - 11/11

Boomer, Haytham Kenway, Manfred von Richthofen, R. Lutece​

Doing this mostly for my own sanity! Masters classes have their midterms, Quarter 1 just ended today, and I've got full weekends (when I usually post), full of family nonsense, weddings, etc. I literally want to tear my hair out, and just have the muse for certain characters right now. So the rare times I do have time to post, I just want to.... chill and not worry about post count. So please give me this month to just.... readjust and figure out my life? May end with me dropping a few folks theioahsdifasd

9. Linnie

Linnie Player

studying

October 19th- November 19

Thomas of Dundale
    Theresa (A-872)
    Fu Hua​

Real life exhausts me. I am just too lacking in muse to write consistently so I think I need a break.

10. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

OCT 21 - NOV 21???

Dorian Pavus, Bill Denborough, Pietro Maximoff, Ratonhnhaké:ton​

1) I'm sick again, but not as bad as the last time (ie. i'm not in the hospital yet).
    2) Mentally, I'm struggling with my life and also school.
    3) Have to find an additional job on top of everything because they're cutting back my hours.
    4) Don't want to drop everyone and run away hyperventilating because I'm about this. close.

I realized after not being able to write anything last week, that I should probably take a break. I'm just doing it for a whole month, but it probably won't be that long. Hopefully. Who knows! 8'D

11. Wulf

Wulf :/

10/24 - 11/24

Hal Jordan, Tony Stark, Richard Grayson, The Joker, Adam Warlock, Odin, Bucky Barnes​

Still can't write so I'm just gonna take a full month this time and try to just see if I can come back without writer's block. Sorry to all those I'm threading with <3

12. Gemini

Gemini Player

10/24 - 11/7

Harry Potter, Pidge, Nathan Wuornos​

yeah, my muse has pretty much disappeared atm! a lot of projects - both personal, and for school - are sucking up a lot of my creative energy rn. i might drop in every once in a while, if the mood strikes, and i'm mostly posting this here to take the pressure off but i'll probably, majorly, be absent.

13. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

21 October - 7 November

Cullen Rutherford, Jaesa Willsaam, Lift, Nymphadora Tonks, Semirhage​

On Monday, my grandmother passed away, and it was a lot sooner than any of us were expecting so it came as a huge shock. While I am trying to continue to post because it helps take my mind off things, I'm only able to work on very specific threads. With the rest, I am likely to be incredibly slow. Please bear with me.

Hunter likes this.
  14. Afro-Circus

Afro-Circus The Little One

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human

28th October - 8th November

Rose Tyler, Beth Greene, Karen Page, Emperor Kuzco​

I'm so sorry to do this again lovelies, I've got a busy month ahead and a hospital appointment I'm really nervous about and I'm just feeling really overwhelmed :(

I might be able to catch up and just be super slow but wanted to explain my absence as I'm a bit all over the place, I'm so sorry to everyone I'm threading with, I promise I'll get working on replies as soon as possible, thank you so much for being patient with me <333

15. Shayne

Shayne Player

10/29 - 11/20

Abe Sapien
    Vivienne Graham​

SCREAMS. this is the last thing i wanted to do but we're spiraling, babes. so -- last comprehensive exam to graduate, my professor is being as uncommunicative as usual. finances are still wonky because even target won't hire history masters students i guess. aaand, my sister is going to rehab. basically, i'm still hanging on by a thread. i WANT to be here though so i'm going to hold on very tightly and try to get my ass in gear. by december all will be normal ish so i'm hoping i can get back to my regular schedule.

16. Mako

Mako MINUS FIVE STARS

Prole
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

31/10 - 12/12

Moh Kohn
    Ben Grimm
    Lonnie Machin
    Thanquol​

I will be on from time to time, but - as those of you who read the news may have spotted - a general election has just been declared here in the UK and I need to free up a lot of my time to do activist stuff in that. It's quite important, so I must beg the staff's forgiveness and understanding if my posting doesn't match the required amounts over this time period!

Fleet likes this.
  17. Oddie

Oddie Make Me Real

Oddball
    Race:
    Oddity
    Directory:
    link

31/10 - 12/12

Daisy Johnson​

Depression, job-seeking, etc. Apologies to those waiting on me and thanks for your patience.

UPDATED!

#17 Oddie, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  18. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

nov 1 - nov 14

Anakin Skywalker
    Arthur Curry
    Ciri
    Elsa
    Lucifer
    Wanda Maximoff​

chronic slowiatus strikes again
    my family situation has been driven me past the breaking point, so now i'm trying to do everything in my power to relocate i.e. going ham on new job applications and apartment hunting. i'm so sorry to everyone who is waiting on me, still gonna try to catch up where i can!

Steel and Alice like this.
  19. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

11/1 - 12/1

Samus Aran, Makoto Niijima, Tenya Iida, Enji Todoroki, YoRHa Type A No.2, Edelgard von Hresvelg, Hinata Hyuga, and Kyoshi​

This is less of a complete absence and more of a very slow posting period for me. Holiday season is probably going to raise my work hours and I want to focus on writing for a personal project this month, so that's probably going to make it hard to write even more on top of that if I'm not in the mood for it. Free time is limited, but hopefully I'll have a little less to do in December.

20. Steel

Steel ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
    Community Relations Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Knight Radiant
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

NOVEMBER 1ST - 30TH

Gabriel Reyes, Hellboy, James Ironwood,
    Jasnah Kholin, Perrin Aybara, Thor Odinson​

I'm a masochist and wanna try NaNoWriMo (y'all can blame @Hunter tbh) so I'll only be posting to, like... a couple of threads here and there that I have muse for when I'm not NaNo-ing. See ya on the other siiiiide~!

Octi and Hunter like this.