By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Absences Tracker

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Octi, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Absences Tracker

Gonna be away for awhile? Let us know by filling out the form below and replying to this thread! AN END DATE IS MANDATORY. If you are unsure of how long your absence will last, you are free to estimate and refresh your absence later! Please note that absences cannot exceed an ongoing length of 8 weeks.

Code:
    [blockquote][center][h=2]DATE - DATE[/h]
    [b]THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:[/b]
    Character1, Character2, Etc.[/center]

Reason for absence here![/blockquote]

#1 Octi, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018 at 8:52 AM
  2. Fleet

Fleet Madness, it's all in the mind!

19th Nov - 28th Dec

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:
    Ben Reilly
    Boba Fett
    Clint Barton
    Jason Todd
    Keith Kogane
    Roy Mustang
    Wally West
    Will Solace​

SOOOOO..... Today is the day where I start my Christmas job it is full time and likely to consist of a fair amount of overtime especially as we enter December. I am anticipating a large decrease in posting, but I will still try to post because this is me and I am addicted to posting xDD Yet I just wanted to put up an absence to explain any lack of activity though I'm not really anticipating descending completely into work madness until December but best get the lack of activity warning out early right?

GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  3. Alice

Alice Player

Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

19th December - 7th January (???)

John Silver
    Billy Hargrove
    Sebastian Moran
    William J. Blazkowicz
    Eliot Waugh

YES I KNOW IT'S ME AGAIN I am sorry ><
    I'll be spending Christmas and New Year's Eve with my girlfriend, and will thus be likely too preoccupied for posting.
    HOWEVER - I promise to catch up with everything I owe until then, and make sure I get through both Activity Checks without needing a pass!!
    I might be able to squeeze in a few phone-typed posts here and there, but I can't promise anything.
    Sorry, everyone, and I really appreciate your patience with me.

With a little bit of luck, and if everything works out as we hope it to, we will move together next spring, and there should be less absences once we've settled in from then on.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone, since I might not get a chance to say it later!

#3 Alice, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 1:59 PM
  4. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

NOVEMBER 24 - ??? (12/24)

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS: Adolin Kholin
    Cullen Rutherford
    Jaesa Willsaam
    Lift Reyes
    Mat Cauthon
    Nynaeve al'Meara​

Another absence, woohoo.
    My issues with my mental health have been continuing and not really letting up.
    On top of that I've wound up doing something to my tail bone. Sitting down is incredibly painful to the point where I just end up in tears and can't focus even on gaming let alone writing.

I haven't put an end date bc I just can't put an end date on mental health problems, not without feeling anxiety about whether I can reach it all nice and fixed. I'll just... be back as soon as I can. ;;

#4 Keira, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2018
  5. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness
    Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

NOV 25 - DEC 5

Conner Kent, Damian Wayne, Nicholas St. North, Oliver Queen, Rip Hunter, Sombra​

Finals time!! I really, really need to focus on schoolwork and study.

Kiri likes this.
  6. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

it's already been like weeks nervous sweat NOV 28 - DEC 4

Anakin Skywalker, Ciri, Wanda Maximoff​

I'M TIME AND ENERGY POOR AND A BIG BALL O STRESS
    i might be back sooner but i really need to not worry n guilt about showing up on the site altogether for just this one week while i try to maybe cobble n hoard posts together offsite with what little productivity i have ;;

7. Gemini

Gemini Player

NOV 29 - DEC 13(ish?)

Pidge & Harry Potter​

my life has kinda become a crazy mess atm although honestly it has been for a while and I probably should have done this sooner >.< whoops. i'm finishing up applying to colleges, AP classes are vry stressful, i got a job, i broke my laptop the same day I got said job (so i've been using my dad's laptop ugh) and also some other, more personal issues, so it's just a lot right now! though at least i can be grateful that i've got my health, and the health of my family and friends.

i'm posting this here because i definitely owe my poor rp partners an explanation (sorry i luv u) and things should only be crazy for another few weeks or so, where my posting will still be super slow and sporadic. so i won't be totally gone. hopefully. and i'm also pretty sure that i should be back to normal in about two weeks, but i added an ish because it's an estimation. and who the hell knows if life is gonna throw another curve ball my way. ALTHOUGH TO THAT I SAY BRING IT ON!!! i don't actually pls just let me sleep for twenty years.

Steel likes this.
  8. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random

November 29 - December 5

Aphrodite
    Futaba Sakura
    Illyana Rasputina
    Leopold Fitz
    Menolly
    Riza Hawkeye
    Tanaquil​

Many apologies but this is the week of exams! Please excuse this absence.

9. Weenie

Weenie Mythical Christmas Animal

Professional Good Boi
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

November ?? - December 8th

Flowey.​

Life has been busy for me. The end of the semester is approaching, which means finals are approaching. I’m gonna be busy for the next week preparing for a really important exam. If I fail the exam, it will mark the third time I fail this class, so I need to do the best I possibly can on it!

GhostOfHalloweenPast and Nyami like this.
  10. Carnelian

Carnelian Queen of Cookies

Former employee of Woolworths
    Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

December 2nd - January 2nd

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS
    Amber
    Artemis Crock
    Irma Ardeen
    Johnny
    Old Hob
    Rocket Raccoon
    Rosalee Calvert
    Sora Takenouchi
    Starscream
    Tiana​

I am so sorry to all those I have threads with but since getting back home from the hospital, I've been slow with posting due to ending up being preoccupied with getting my life back on track or in other words - focusing on the rehab side of things. I am determined to work on this though so expect posts/threads from me very soon.

#10 Carnelian, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2018 at 8:55 AM
    Damian Wayne likes this.
  11. North

North Player

Cool Sales Guy
    Race:
    Human???
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

December 3rd - January 3rd

Peter Quill, Han Solo​

I've been a bit sick over the last month, so I haven't exactly been able to get any posting done. This is also the first holiday that I've spent away from my family, so I've hit a few mental blocks due to my mood not exactly being all that amazing. Apologies for my awfully slow posting. I'm hoping that I am able to break out of the funk that I am in very soon in order to get back to posting.

#11 North, Dec 3, 2018 at 2:28 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2018 at 8:55 AM
  12. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link

4th - 11th Dec

Gretel
    James Holden
    Jesus
    KD6-3.7
    Matthew Clairmont
    Ms. Mary Wardwell
    Robert Gray​

I just started some new meds and wooaaah they're making me drowsy. I need a few days to adjust and then that should ease off, so I'm gonna take a few days because I'm super out of it right now and focusing on posts is potentially not happening, lol.

EDIT: I've extended this a little because I am super fucking out of it you guys. I can't read beyond a few sentences so I've got no chance of writing a reply. Really sorry to those waiting for me. I'll be back when this settles down or I come off them.

#12 Blix, Dec 4, 2018 at 8:37 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 12:56 PM
  13. Ophelia

Ophelia the crazy hobo loser in the corner

studying stuff
    Race:
    a human

START OF DECEMBER - 19TH DECEMBER

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS: Light Yagami, Pino, Superman, Harleen Quinzel, Talia al Ghul, Joffrey Baratheon

I massively overestimated how much time i will have this december sdfghjkl I am literally dying trying to balance work and all my comic con stuff so i dont have time to sit down, let alone write posts. My wonderful days off are starting on december 19th tho, so imma be more active then!!!

14. Macintosh

Macintosh Programming Princess

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link

DECEMBER 6 - DECEMBER 16

Leia Organa, Rick Sanchez, Shrek​

Finals man :( I just have no time right now. I'll resume regular posting as soon as winter break hits. Thanks for understanding.

Weenie and Nyami like this.
  15. Dream

Dream Player

November ?????? - December 22md

Chara Dreemurr
    Moonwatcher​
    Haha college shit!

But in all seriousness, I've just turned eighteen, I've been working non-stop on applying to both about fifteen different colleges total while also applying to scholarships of various kinds (some which has a deadline of the tenth, fifteenth, etc.).

There is of course my normal classes too and keeping my grades up especially with midterms starting to rear their ugly head. Aaaaaaa-

All in all, until January 1st strikes I'll still be dead, but by the 22nd *hopefully* things will look up.

16. Salty Archmage

Salty Archmage The Saltiest of Salty.

Captioning Agent

December 8 - January 2

Derek Hale, Hannibal Lecter, Lúcio Correia dos Santos

Been a lot going on with work and sick parents (and now sick me). Hidden for slight squick warnings. [Highlight after this to read] One of my parents has a really bad infection from a surgery back in October that they think might be MRSA. She's not been doing well, and we're on course 4 of antibiotics. I also came down with a flu or something that turned into a sinus infection. [Hooray for call center environments, <<; ] Getting over that, but we're getting into the absolute busiest time of the year at my work. I provide captions for deaf and hard of hearing folks on phone calls (doc calls, family calls, whatever they need) and the holidays means a lot more all around. Because we're governed by the FCC, we have laws to follow and it makes it a lot more hectic this time of year with the call volume going up. Anyway, I'll be back once we are through with the new year. I'm going to try to post and keep up, but I wanted to make sure I let everyone know just in case.

17. Wolf

Wolf Sometimes darkness can show you the light
    Community Relations Division

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

last week - Dec 20th

Alex Danvers-Lane
    Asami Sato
    Betty Cooper
    Bo Dennis
    Crystal O'Rourke
    Faith Lehane
    Isabelle Lightwood
    Jessica Jones
    Jon Kent
    Lexa
    Lightning
    Ruby Lucas
    Scott McCall
    Stephanie Brown
    Zuko​

i'm going to be really freaking slow and for that i apologize. i've had three ibs attacks this week plus i went cold turkey in stopping energy drinks so i'm dealing with withdrawal. which is really not fun tbh. the reason for the length is because i found out it can take 12 days or more to get through the withdrawal (rip me) and i'm prob going to be sleeping a lot so i can skip the worst of it xD