By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Absences Tracker

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Octi, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Oddie

Oddie Make Me Real

Oddball
    Race:
    Oddity
    Directory:
    link

April 1 - April 18

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS:
    Amanda Brotzman, Crazy Jane, Nico Minoru, Skye​

So, um, I'm not really sure if this is necessary or not because it could go either way in terms of posting, but for the last week or so I've had quite a few issues at home not to get into any details. Sorry!

#41 Oddie, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  2. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

April 9 - May 12

Anakin Skywalker, Arthur Curry, Ciri, Lucifer, Wanda Maximoff, Salem​

LOTS OF STUFF TO DO BETWEEN TRIPS AND THEN THE ACTUAL TRIPS
    will still be around but much more lowkey than usual until stuff either clears up or I figure out how to work around them better ;;

3. Imaginationqueen

Imaginationqueen Queen of forgetfulness

College Student
    Race:
    bookworm

April 10 - May 10

Victoria "Tory" Brennan, Hudson​

My cell phone which is my main means of connecting to this site and posting is no longer functional. I might be able to post here and there but until I can replace it don't expect to see much.

4. Dream

Dream Player

April 11th to April 21st

Chara Dreemurr, Twilight Sparkle, Morgana​

As much as I hate to admit this, I've been going through more than a bit of a depression, and this month has been trying to get me to recenter myself as much as possible. Andddd focus on schoolwork. Curse life right now.

5. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

April 11th - April 25th

Ayano Tateyama, Chise Hatori, Doremy Sweet, Genji Shimada, Kanji Tatsumi, Lon'qu, Richter Belmont, Ryotaro Dojima, Sans (why do I have so many characters omfg)​

I don't know what's going on with me right now but I've been feeling extremely unmotivated to do anything and just generally feel numb to everything. I'm still going to be around most likely, but I probably will only be posting in thread I really have muse for right now. I thiiink all my characters are safe from the AC already so this is really just more of a notice to everyone I'm threading with. Sorry if it's been looking like I've been ignoring our stuff, I really just can't find the energy to write much lately.

6. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link

APRIL 11TH - APRIL 23RD

KD6-3.7
    Michael Langdon
    Robert Gray​

Can I just write off March and April this year??? I now have time to get back into posting and we're having some serious internet issues. It dropped down to 0.16mbps this morning and the provider is dragging their feet and don't seem to know/care and my frustrations levels are hiiiigh. They keep saying it's a fault on the line and it'll be fixed in 48 hours but this has been going on since Tuesday now and the internet keeps just disappearing entirely for a few hours and I'm lucky if I can get text to load let alone an image but I'm averaging around this:

[​IMG]

I'm gonna try to communicate and get posts rolling but I'm at the mercy of my internet right now and IDK for how long! ;_; The worst part is...they installed fibre, it's on the road outside but it's not connected to the house. -Screams into the void- So basically if I vanish, this is why!!

EDIT: Okay update! The guy is coming over on Monday to try and fix it but GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! They just opened us up to sign up for super fast guaranteed 100mbps fibre broadband - insert screaming gif- and we're getting it on the 23rd of April SO. I'm gonna say I'll be iffy until then but then I should be HERE FOREVER WOOOOOO!!!!! (Also the cynic is me is side-eying the fact that we're been having these issues conveniently right before they open this option up...uh huuuuh...suuure, we're having problems on the line, suuuuure.)

P.S I'm so sorry plz don't delete my babies I will be back sooooon! <3

#46 Blix, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  7. Lanni

Lanni Player

Race:
    Human Nerd

April 17 – April 22 & April 26 - April 28

Haytham Kenway, Johnny Blaze, Manfred von Richthofen​

Gone for two weekends! First weekend from the 17thto the 22nd is me going down to visit family. Second weekend is Eastern Orthodox Easter weekend and it’ll be crazy for me!

8. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

4/15 - 4/18

Korra, Samus Aran, Makoto Niijima, Tenya Iida, Lance McClain, Rei Hino, Aelita Stones, Quiet​

I'll be out of town for a few days and I won't be posting too much until I'm settled again, so I'm posting this just to be safe.

9. Afro-Circus

Afro-Circus The Little One

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human

16TH APRIL -- MAY 1ST

THIS AFFECTS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS: Rose Tyler, Karen Page, Beth Greene​

I have some blood tests regarding my ovaries coming up and depending on the results I might disappear for a while as I process everything, and I'm also off to France over Easter so thought I better put an absence just in case <333

10. Rora

Rora Player

April 16 - April 30th

Anna​

Prepping for annual convention and some massive cleaning and baking before I actually leave on the 24th - so posting will be slow if at all. I'll be back the 30th, likely feeling the hangover from a week worth of day drinking and running around like mad avoiding hotdogs :D

11. Steel

Steel ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
    Community Relations Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Knight Radiant
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

APRIL 17th - MAY 31st

Gabriel Reyes, Hellboy, Hunk, Jasnah Kholin, Khadgar, Muriel, Perrin Aybara, Thor Odinson​

THE TIME HAS COME, the walrus said, yadda yadda, several reasons coming up!!

a) @Crystal Peak and I got a new apartment! Woohoo! Which means... packing, moving, etc. I've done like 0 packing so far, so... this is gonna take a while, orz.

b) May is EXAM PERIOD and I've got several students sitting exams and I'm super stressed for them even though I honestly... shouldn't be. If you're more stressed than your students are, booooi. Still, this means tons of prep time to deal with.

12. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

APRIL 20th - MAY 15th (probably)

Bill Cipher, Chuuya Nakahara, Julian Devorak, Stiles Stilinski, Will Graham​

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR, DUDES. So, besides the fact (me and Steel got a new place), I'll be starting work on the 20th. So, I'll be traveling that day and help open the hotel up. Last year, we didn't have internet until the end of the month, so it's more than likely that I won't have a connection until then.

We open on May 1st and we'll need to do prep and stuff (and since idk what I will be doing this year, but I'm hoping that things will go okay since...well, it's gonna be work from April till October). I'll keep you guys posted!

13. Nessa

Nessa Player

April 17 - May 1st

John Uskglass, Sauron​

Hookaay. Welp, the last month or so has been...well it's been so far as real world stuff has been concerned. Basically I've had to start looking for another apartment again and for the fourth time in just as many years I must once more move house :/ So yeah. I know I've been pretty spotty here as far as posting goes, guys, and so I think it best if I just step away from Pandora for a couple of weeks to focus both on finding a place to live and...well, ironically enough *Pandora* and getting all of ya'll who I still owe posts to some posts. So yeah, you proobaly won't see me on site very much in the next couple of weeks, but by the time I return I shouuuld have a nice hoard of posts for everyone :)

See y'all soon!^^

14. theweasleyboys

theweasleyboys Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels

Resident Snarker
    Race:
    Hummingbird
    Directory:
    link

APRIL 17-19

Billyboy, Gerold Hirschberg, Max Mayfield, Primrose Everdeen, Yondu Udonta​

Taking a few days' rest to close out a horrific event/aftermath. Hold all my calls? :(

15. Noel

Noel Player

APRIL 21–25 / MAY 5–15

Billy Russo, Clara Oswald, Connor, Kylo Ren, Ygritte
    April: I'M GOING TO DISNEY WOOOORRRRRLD!!!!! Peace out girl scouts. My characters should be safe but I won't be doing many posts during that time.

May: Then I'm coming home to a work promotion! Which is GREAT except it will probably mean I'll be busier/ adjusting/ whatever. Just a heads up in case I'm slower than normal :)

16. JAXI

JAXI Player

Making people cry
    Race:
    Cat
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

APRIL 18 - APRIL 28

Kokichi Oma​

So it's pretty blatantly obvious that I have been pretty inactive as of late. I got super busy and it has been affecting my ability to be here. Expect continued slow activity, though I will be doing my best to get to owed replies at least.

17. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human

April 18-April 24

Abigail Hobbs and Nyota Uhura​

Traveling and visiting family for Easter.

18. Mako

Mako MINUS FIVE STARS

Prole
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

FRIDAY 19th APRIL - WEDNESDAY 24TH APRIL

Edward Nigma, Moh Kohn, Lonnie Machin.​

I am!!! ON HOLIDAY!!!! My friend's birthday falls on the 20th, so I've gone down to Cornwall where she lives to celebrate it with her (and to get away from the bustle of the city myself, for that matter)

While I will have internet, I'll be doing so much while I'm down here that I won't really have much of a chance to post, so I thought this was fair to those of you I'm threading with. Thanks for your patience, pals!

19. Renee

Renee Player

APRIL 19-MAY19

Jace Herondale​

It's the last month of classes and I'm drowning in schoolwork. The 19th of May is my commencement ceremony so after that I'm free.

20. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

4/20 - 5/20

Noctis Lucis Caelum​

Still working on XenForo transition stuff! Plus I'm part of a writing event and the first check-in is early May and will probably be entering panic mode soon over that. So, just tossing this up just in case.