HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Adopted Little Ghosts | GhostOfHalloweenPast's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017.

1. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

first learn the rules

then break them

About MeYou can call me Mo or Ghost, I'm cool with both. 22 years old. Ravenclaw Gemini - make of that what you will. I jokingly call myself 'Fanfiction-Writer and Halftime Witch', but that is exactly what I am. Though I am hoping to write professionally one day. My goal at the moment is getting some more education and to study Finnish, Icelandic and the Scandinavian culture. Please talk supernatural science to me, especially vampire science. My genre of choice is Urban Fantasy, as you might have figured by the choice of my characters below, but I'd enjoy a good Crime novel or YA stuff with lots of great friendships and healthy queer characters. I also seem to have a thing for zombie movies.

Coming In ContactYou can reply to this Organizer for plotter needs, but I'm also very into PMing. I am on Discord as well. I have mild social anxiety and can thread + plot better with people who I am messaging with. For starters, one-time run-ins are fine and we can see how well we and our characters click with each other; but if we have threaded together already and built trust, I'll be willing to plan a bigger plot.

Post Length + Colours + GifsIn the months I've been here already, I noticed, that I tend to write rather lengthy posts, and if, they're filled with loads of headcanons and/or references to other threads on here. I also colour the speech and use gifs most of the time. I do however not expect you to match that in any way! Also, please tell me, if you'd prefer me to not use gifs or a bigger font or something of that sort - I promise I understand and adapt accordingly. It's not hard for me to do so and if it improves readability and increases the fun for you, I'll happily do it.

Replies & FrequencyIn which order and how often I reply varies greatly between characters, depending on muse. Groupthreads will be prioritized automatically, the others fluctuate. In groupthreads I personally prefer to have some sort of post order - a flexible one (when more than three characters are involved), but still an order. We can talk about that in a PM though. And I 'like' the posts to signal that I've seen them. If I have started the thread with you and we both want to do it and don't lose interest, I am more than willing to write it for as long as it takes, even when two or more seasons have passed since we started it. I am very patient in that regard. That being said: I'll close off characters for plot-heavy threads though, if they have enough already (at most three or four); Communication threads are very welcome though.

I am slowly getting back into a more quicker, more regular posting speed after being very absent for most of November (and October). Be considerate when messaging me about an owed reply, thank you. Should I consider dropping a thread or a character, I will message you as early as possible, and I'd love if you extend the same courtesy to me - I will most likely fully understand and not judge at all! :3

LimitsAs you might have already figured while reading this: The more I trust you, the more I am willing to write with you in terms of plot-heavyness. The same goes for dark threads, love and relationships, and multiple threads between our characters at the same time.
    Generally speaking, I'd be down for a multitude of topics. The more I trust you, the darker it can get. Since I'm sensitive to some things though, I ask you to discuss such plot ideas with me before letting them happen ICly - if you don't, I will struggle to reply, or even drop the thread altogether. Communication Is Key Here!

As for Triggers, I will tag the triggers I think apply (from what we've planned) in the first post, but I can add more when the plot progresses. I'd like you to tell me beforehand, if your character has a horrible past, so I can prepare myself - once I am aware of it, it's okay, but I need a warning first. Also: Unless we agreed to do it or their friendship is developed enough that we don't need to ask every time, I would rather not your character(s) attempt to kiss or hug my characters without warning.

Kind of ThreadsConsidering the amount of threads I have, normally, I'm usually always okay with having chat + texting threads in between, since they move forward a lot quicker and can be used to deepen friendships/relationships, and to set up threads which we can headcanon then (or thread out). You can totally tag my characters in communication threads any time - if they have at least ran into each other once, or it makes sense for them. For everything else, I'd love to plan a bit beforehand.

And now, behold: My adopted children characters!

#1 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Ivy likes this.
  2. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    RAPHAEL SANTIAGO
    clan leader | protector | asexual | vampire | musician | sire | bat expert
    App | Directory | Inspiration
    [​IMG]
    Plot Status: no major plots at the moment | next season? OPEN

Fandom: Shadowhunters / The Mortal Instruments
    Species: Vampire
    Occupation: Clan Leader + Freelancing Music Teacher + Part-Time Lecturer at Pandora College and Schola Praeditos
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Sexuality: asexual + pan/greyromantic + polyamorous
    Relationship Status: is dating Dorian Pavus / has unrequited feelings for Simon Lewis

SUMMARY
    Raphael Santiago, leader of the biggest vampire clan in New York, was bitten and turned when he was only 21. Since then, he has worked hard to become the leader of his current clan and always protects the ones he deems worthy of protection. Raphael's a usually very calm and observant person, but his impatience and sarcasm can get the best of him. Besides that, he loves music and dance, and books. For his skills and weaknesses or his more detailed history, please read his application. c:

FRIENDS + ENEMIES +LOVERS
    He can be a good and loyal friend for those he trusts. Raphael will share his deepest secrets with his friends, and even show them his warm, loving side. Towards people he generally dislikes, he tries to be at least somewhat polite - he might not get angry easily, and it takes a lot to really drive him mad, but he never forgets what people did to him, even if he's over it. When in danger or distress, Raphael is not really one to ask for help, or accept it without hesitation.

You really don't wanna get on Raphael's bad side. While he's not quick to get mad, he will not hesitate to stop you, should you present real danger to him or his close ones. People that hunt, threaten or discriminate against minorities in general, are on top of his enemies list. Also people who use his well-kept secrets against him. If you threaten his life or that of people he cares about deeply, like his clan, his sister, his lover or his few friends, he will try and deal with you before you even know what's happening.

Raphael is asexual, and sex-indifferent, leaning to the sex-repulsed side. As far as his romantic orientation goes, he is somewhere on the aromantic spectrum and only ever rarely falls for someone - but if he does, he falls hard and deeply. The clan leader doesn't have a lot of experiences with relationships or love. It will probably take him a little while to pick up on your character's flirting, and there are days where he feels utterly sensitive towards - and just so done with - anything sexual.
    Dorian Pavus and Raphael are dating happily, although they're taking things slowly. It has been a while for Raphael since his last relationship and getting used to pet names and the like is something he struggles with. He would love to show his love openly, but he is, at the same time, utterly scared to paint a target onto his boyfriend's back; so, both refrain from public display of affection, and only loosen up when they're in company of their friends, or alone. Raphael's love for Simon Lewis does not seem to lessen in any way for now. Both Dorian and Simon know about his feelings for the fledgling, and none of them seems to have a huge problem with it.
    Raphael might still engage in friendly, harmless flirts, but his heart is taken now.

PLOT HOOKS
    creating safehouses and uniting the vampires into one clan (either city based or in all of Pandora) → IN PROGRESS (started: Autumn Year 7)
    Raphael siring a vampire - be it an accident or because he is really really close friends with someone and they might ask for it → ACCOMPLISHED (Autumn Year 7)
    Creating alliances, meeting with leaders, and maybe earning an enemy or two - as a clan leader, Raphael is busy talking politics and still finding time for his teacher work. You're interested in an ally? Please do get in contact! → IN PROGRESS (started: Autumn Year 7)
    since he's asexual, pan, and friends with other queer people: talking about queer problems with other characters? discussing different types of relationships? that stuff? also: flirting with him and him not catching up on it. just throw it at him, please.
    getting a pet of any sort and in any way → ACCOMPLISHED (Autumn Year 7)
    DRAMA! - while I will only plot such things with people I have gotten to know a bit better, I am always on the search for something dramatic and potentially painful, to throw my vampire son into.

CURRENTLY
    Having turned Tanaquil at the end of Autumn, Raphael is taking his sire role very serious. December will mostly stress him out, since he's preparing for the Vampire Winter Ball on New Year's Eve, and two of his friends have vanished from Pandora at the end of last season. Dorian Pavus and he are now dating though, and the mage helps Raphael a great deal to calm down in between Schola lessons and party planning. With January, the clan leader will get cursed by a Shader, a demon known to feed off of their victim's pain and fear, and for the whole month he will experience horrible hallucinations. He will also fall into a drug addiction, after he snaps one night and feeds off of John Silver's drug-infused blood. What starts out as a temporary agreement, will spiral into a very toxic and abusive friendship over the next two months, until Raphael can pull the breaks at the end of February. This means however, that he won't be quite himself for the duration of February, as he constantly struggles to not slip deeper into the addiction, nor to let his inner beast take over him completely.

#2 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017
  3. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    NANCY WHITMAN
    wayward child | searcher | asexual | supportive | servant of the dead
    App | Directory
    [​IMG]
    Plot Status: OPEN for major plots and additional threads | next season: OPEN

Fandom: Every Heart A Doorway | Wayward Children Series
    Species: Wayward Child
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Sexuality: asexual + panromantic
    Relationship Status: single

SUMMARY
    There are children with doorways into other dimensions. Once they trespass, they find themselves in a different world, and most of them will never again call anywhere else their home. These doors react to a person deepest core, and open only, if the responding dimension wants them to.
    Nancy went to The Halls Of The Dead, and learned how to become perfectly still - without a heartbeat, nor the need to breath, becoming one with the shadows. She only came back, when the Lord of the Dead asked her to become fully sure, that she wanted to spend the rest of her life there, and sent her into the human realm again.
    This experience made her sensitive to the dead and corpses, as well as beings who once had a heartbeat, which has since come to an halt, like vampires, zombies, et cetera.

Once you accept her calm and weird way of motion, Nancy is wonderfully open-minded and will protect her friends fiercly. You could even hear her crack a joke, if you two get really close. She's a good listener, and tries to give almost everyone a chance. However, she's perfectly comfortable with having only a few close friends and lies more on the introvert side of the spectrum.

As for enemies; Nancy is used to being the weird outcast, and if people call her names, it won't hurt her much. She can ignore anyone who tries to make her life a living hell - at least to a point. She will call you out on your horrible behaviour, when it comes to her friends however. As a servant to the dead, the teen has lost any fear of dying, but she cherishes her alive-time as long as it'll last; she will try to stop you if you kill people, and she is taking combat training now, so beware.

In elementary school she dated a few people, enjoying the practical, yet loving connection; but once puberty came knocking and everything got more sexual, Nancy withdrew from relationships completely, feeling confused and repelled. Love is barely on her mind, for the most part. Not, because she's not interested in a relationship - she is! - but she has yet to meet someone who is okay with her asexuality and the fact that sex is definitely off the table for her. Because of that, she is very hesitant on letting something become serious, but she flirts happily. Just, take it slow with her and show her how much she can trust you, and we'll see from there.

PLOT HOOKS
    she can sense the dead - need someone to find a corpse? she could be your girl!
    on that note: being falsely accused of murder, because she finds a dead person
    accidentally becoming leader of a death cult
    getting a pet
    over the next months, Nancy's death-related powers will increase; she will gain the ability to absorb life energy from living beings, which hurts the person in question tremendously - I would love to have a few of those encounters, where she accidentally touches someone, only to immediately flinch back as soon as the person gets zapped
    together with Bellamy Blake, Nancy will start to build a settlement in the Myrtle Woods - Brainstorming Thread

CURRENTLY
    Winter has reached the box, and Nancy will start to experience the first symptoms of her death-related powers increasing a great bit. During the season, Bellamy and her start to build up a more or less accidental settlement in the Myrtle Woods. She's now working as a coroner's assistant at the PT hospital, while still taking classes at the Schola Praeditos. Nancy will turn 18 on February 6th - something that she won't celebrate in great fashion, but instead spend the day with Sweeney, eating cake.

#3 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017
  4. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    FELIX FERNE
    goth | fire witch | bisexual | brother | unwilling leader | sarcastic | dimension traveler
    App | Directory
    [​IMG]

Plot Status: OPEN for plots and additional threads | next season? OPEN

Fandom: Nowhere Boys
    Species: Witch
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Sexuality: bisexual + biromantic
    Relationship Status: is dating Futaba Sakura

SUMMARY
    Felix Ferne, one quarter of the famous Bremin Four, a group of four boys who got lost on a school excursion into the local Bremin Forest - only that they actually traveled between dimensions and got sucked into a world where they had never been born. After two weeks, a lot of magic spells, and possessed netball players and bees, they managed to come back into their world, only to realize that they had developed magical powers, linked to their respective elements; which, for Felix, is fire. But, with great powers came great responsibilities, and so it fell to the four boys to not only retrieve one of their own from another alternate dimension called 'Negative Space', but also to prevent a powerful witch sister duo from taking away their powers, and ultimately, save the world from the embodiment of chaos.

Felix himself is a goth kid, former outcast, and a powerful witch. Even before getting lost with the others, he had delved into magic and witchcraft, reading every book, that he could get his hands on and already writing his own spells. After his brother Oscar fell from a tree, which bound him to the wheelchair, Felix tried to undo this accident, not realizing that this would lead to him and three other boys getting sent into a dimension where they had never existed and therefore, the accident had been prevented from happening. He usually means well, but sometimes his spells cause a lot of chaos. In the face of danger, Felix tends to be stubborn and brave, flying high and unwillingly becoming the group leader; should something huge go wrong though, he falls deep and loses almost all of his hope instantly. It's much more likely for him to get desperate and try dangerous things, instead of approaching a situation calmly.

He isn't exactly outgoing and popular, so it can take time to become his friend, but if someone manages that, Felix will lie and potentially kill for his friends, if that is, what it takes. Magic is a big part of his live and he will usually try to make people close to him believe in it as well, if he finds it necessary. Otherwise, it'll be rather hard to make him admit anything about his powers, since he comes from a place where not many know about magic at all.

Let's see. Goth kid? Check. Has a huge secret that he can't tell everyone? Check. Sarcastic and socially awkward at times? Check. Result: Yeah, it's definitely not hard for Felix to make enemies on his own. Other than that, he has a natural distrust for demons, and probably every other undead, supernatural being, but if they show him that they mean no harm, he will work together with them and could even consider them a friend at one point.

Felix is deeply in love with Futaba Sakura. She has helped him through the last months - and the problems caused by his stupid stubbornness - as well as supported him to find secure footing again after he stumbled head-first into an identity crisis. He's only 16 and still struggling with his bisexuality, though it's getting better thanks to his wonderful girlfriend and John Silver, the best-worst Queer Mentor™ he could have. Felix' love life's going well at the moment, though, all things considered.

PLOT HOOKS
    A fire spell gone very very wrong.
    Meeting vampires or demons, who are not evil and aggressive.
    Getting a Queer Mentor™ → ACCOMPLISHED (Winter Y7 w/ John Silver)
    Hey, how about someone tries to snatch his Book of Shadows?

CURRENTLY
    The glowy lines that have been spreading since Autumn will find their end on December 20th, when he finally sees a doctor and has a surgery to remove them. They will leave a cluster of scars behind, all over his left arm, shoulder blade and the left side of his chest and neck. Futaba Sakura and he are still a couple and both would be hard pressed to imagine a life without the other at this point. They have both helped their datemate through rough times and would do it all over again. Shortly before Christmas, Felix will meet John Silver and with him get the Queer Mentor™ he didn't ask for, but definitely needs. Other than that, he's experiencing his first ever snow!

#4 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017
  5. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    RIKKI CHADWICK
    impulsive | hard to get close to | demisexual | mermaid | accountancy pro| fiery
    App | Directory
    [​IMG]
    Plot Status: SEMI-OPEN for plots and additional threads | next season? OPEN
    Fandom: H2O - Just Add Water
    Race: Mermaid
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Sexuality: demi/bisexual + demi/biromantic
    Relationship Status: single, but not exactly searching

SUMMARY
    Rikki Chadwick is a 26 years old woman, who is writing books about her super fascinating deep dive adventures - and also happens to be a mermaid. Roughly ten years ago two of her friends and she got stranded on a small island only some mile off the coast. Looking for cell service, they ventured deeper into the forest and fell into a hole that brought them into a cave tunnel system. To use the only way out - an underwater tunnel leading into the ocean - they had to jump into a moon pool first. Since it was night, the full moon touched the water through a hole in the ceiling, turning them into mermaids. And with that two exciting years started, only promising to become more. Almost accidentally revealing themselves to friends and family, nosy marine biologists and super powerful, mean mermaids are some of the problems they had had to deal with; a few years later, their ways have parted and Rikki's become a somewhat popular diving adventure story author, who lives off of the fact that she, as a mermaid, is a super skilled diver and can dive a lot deeper than humans ever could without equipment.

FRIENDS + ENEMIES + LOVERS
    She can be a super loyal friend, if you manage to get into her inner circle. Which, to be frank, can be hard. Rikki won't go out of her way to be nice to strangers, if she doesn't have to. You might get on that list of close friends quicker if you're a merperson yourself, but only if you behave responsibly when it comes to not accidentally revealing yourself to others. Rikki can be a bit lonely at times, since she's so closed off, but she'd prefer no company to bad company.

Hey, are you a marine biologist, looking for merfolk to experiment on? Are you a rich snob, thinking you can buy friendship and love? Are you a person who immediately becomes super clingy and has never heard of personal space? Well, then welcome to your tape, eh, no, I mean list. Rikki despises such people and will try to stop them. She snaps easier than you might think she will, especially if you annoy her to no end. Sometimes she lacks empathy too. In the face of danger, Rikki can be scared, but she won’t barely show it and will rather flambé her enemies than let you hurt her or her loved ones.

Rikki's love life is pretty non-existent. Which, for the most part, is a choice she doesn't regret. Winning her heart is an admirable quest, but prepare yourself to become her good friend first. She takes betrayal very badly, but she's not the jealous type if she doesn't have a very good reason to - and trust me, she's very realistic when it comes to that, she won't see things that aren't there.
    Open flirts are only okay, if you’re not invasive or cocky about it - and even then, she might stare you down if you over-do it. Getting called terms of endearment, public displays of affection, hand holding, etc, might make her giggle if you’re dating for a while, but it’ll take some time to get to that point. Take it slow with her.
    I headcanon her as bi/demiromantic and bi/demisexual.

PLOT HOOKS
    Some Evil Scientist™ chasing her or other merfolk for material to experiment on. → NOT AVAILABLE ATM (she needs some happiness first)
    Friends. Reliable friends.
    Claiming a small cave near the ocean as a place to be alone at - and meeting the being that has claimed it before.
    learning about her old life in Pandora (after February Y7)
    She's good at accountancy, so anyone in need for that?
    Becoming close with other merfolk, be it merpeople like her, or werefish, nymphs, etc. Just some merfolk shenanigans!

CURRENTLY
    With three of her friends having vanished - and one of them having returned without memory - Rikki is trying hard to cope with it all. John Silver is still her strongest support when it comes to that, and he's also the person the young mermaid is feeling the closest to. She has joined the the Navy of Cascade Bay during December as a researcher. In January, during an attempt to write letters in case she gets pulled, Pandora actually pulls her out of the box and leaves the people closest to her with her stuff and her pet, Mooncracker. Somewhen during February, she will return, but way older than she was when she vanished...

At the moment I'm not accepting plots for Rikki!

#5 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 21, 2017
  6. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    PLACEHOLDER

#6 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 21, 2017
  7. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
  8. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
  9. Nessa

Nessa Player

@Fenris
    Hokay! Replying back a liiitle bit later than I expected here, but having Finrod and Fenris meet: I see that for you're you're kind of closed for monster hunting plots right now so that probably wouldn't work out, but maybe with all of those scuffles he'd been getting himself in recently he could use a healer? xD Finrod can do a bit of magic himself and some small healing, and I could see him if he ran across Fenris and saw that he was hurt, offering. (And of course, if Fenris is suspicious of all of this because, stranger/apparent mage/ ect that of course makes it all the better! :D) Or maybe Fenris can come across Finrod while he's wandering, hears the sound of his harping and singing and goes to investigate? I'm realy up for any sort of meeting between these two though, weather it's something bigger and more plot oriented, or just the two of them running into one another in a bar or tavern or something and getting to talking. Whichever you think would work best for you! :)

GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  10. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    daemon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Finrod Felegund & Fenris
    Heya! :3
    Yeah, for now, but that'll certainly change later again ^-^ A healing magic action would very much not work yet. Like, even if he was bleeding all over the carpet (yes, in the woods, don't ask) there's not a chance he lets a mage take care of it, unless he knows the mage already. I am very much down for a tavern run-in though! Some slightly tipsy conversation about those damned humans and how different they treat elves in their respective universes? How's that sound?
    As for a date: Is November or October better for you? :)

11. Nessa

Nessa Player

@Fenris and Finrod Felegund
    Tavern meeting sounds great!^^ Either October or November works for me Finrod's pretty free all season. Shall you start then or shall I?

GhostOfHalloweenPast and Fenris like this.
  12. Fenris

Fenris Guest

@Finrod Felegund
    Then, November 10th? :3 And, would you start it? That'd be super neat. In Pandora Town would probably be the best idea.

13. Nessa

Nessa Player

sounds good!

GhostOfHalloweenPast and Fenris like this.
  14. Kiba

Kiba Wolf's Rain

Race:
    Wolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Raphael Santiago & Kiba
    Alright so I foresee these two having some interesting interactions. Kiba mainly hangs out in Silverwood in his wolf form but he'll appear human whenever the occasion needs it. How about a classic wolf vs vampire deal?

Raphael Santiago likes this.
  15. Raphael Santiago

Raphael Santiago The Mortal Instruments
    the strongest card in the deck is the ace

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Kiba & Raphael
    Heya :)
    It's not as if he's very biased against werwolves and wolves anymore, since Pandora has made him see the better side of it, but he's still a bit wary. Just a tad. He had a werewolf almost kill him back in September, and he'd want to know what kind of person Kiba is, even if he isn't a werewolf per sé.
    Would you be interested in some hunting wildlife scenario where both hunt the same animal? Or more some thread, where Raphael takes a long walk through the forest to clear his mind of all the stress he's having lately and comes across Kiba in some way?

Kiba likes this.
  16. Kiba

Kiba Wolf's Rain

Race:
    Wolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sure that all sounds good to me. Kiba being wolfy is what he does best! Kiba did join a werewolf pack so we could do something with that as well!

17. Raphael Santiago

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Well, considering everything, I think I'd be most down for Raphael taking that walk through the forest, actually. ^-^ He'd need something of that at the moment.

So, either December or February, what would work better for Kiba?

18. Kiba

Kiba Wolf's Rain

Race:
    Wolf
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Yup any of those times are good. Want me to start or you?

19. Raphael Santiago

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    I'll start it :3 Should have it up within two or three days.

Kiba likes this.