HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Adopted Little Ghosts | GhostOfHalloweenPast's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017.

1. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

first learn the rules

then break them

About MeYou can call me Mo or Ghost, I'm cool with both. 22 years old. Ravenclaw Gemini - make of that what you will. I jokingly call myself 'Fanfiction-Writer and Halftime Witch', but that is exactly what I am. Though I am hoping to write professionally one day. My goal at the moment is getting some more education and to study Finnish, Icelandic and the Scandinavian culture. Please talk supernatural science to me, especially vampire science. My genre of choice is Urban Fantasy, as you might have figured by the choice of my characters below, but I'd enjoy a good Crime novel or YA stuff with lots of great friendships and healthy queer characters. I also seem to have a thing for zombie movies.

Coming In ContactYou can reply to this Organizer for plotter needs, but I'm also very into PMing. I am on Discord as well. I have mild social anxiety and can thread + plot better with people who I am messaging with. For starters, one-time run-ins are fine and we can see how well we and our characters click with each other; but if we have threaded together already and built trust, I'll be willing to plan a bigger plot.

Post Length + Colours + GifsIn the months I've been here already, I noticed, that I tend to write rather lengthy posts, and if, they're filled with loads of headcanons and/or references to other threads on here. I also colour the speech and use gifs most of the time. I do however not expect you to match that in any way! Also, please tell me, if you'd prefer me to not use gifs or a bigger font or something of that sort - I promise I understand and adapt accordingly. It's not hard for me to do so and if it improves readability and increases the fun for you, I'll happily do it.

Replies & FrequencyIn which order and how often I reply varies greatly between characters, depending on muse. Groupthreads will be prioritized automatically, the others fluctuate. In groupthreads I personally prefer to have some sort of post order - a flexible one (when more than three characters are involved), but still an order. We can talk about that in a PM though. And I 'like' the posts to signal that I've seen them. If I have started the thread with you and we both want to do it and don't lose interest, I am more than willing to write it for as long as it takes, even when two or more seasons have passed since we started it. I am very patient in that regard. That being said: I'll close off characters for plot-heavy threads though, if they have enough already (at most three or four); Communication threads are very welcome though.

I am slowly getting back into rhythm and consider myself still on semi-hiatus. Winter has taught me a lot of things regarding the amounts of threads I take on and how much I can or should pressure myself to reply in a timely fashion, so I will limit that drastically. Be considerate when messaging me about an owed reply, thank you. Should I consider dropping a thread or a character, I will message you as early as possible, and I'd love if you extend the same courtesy to me - I will most likely fully understand and not judge at all! :3

LimitsAs you might have already figured while reading this: The more I trust you, the more I am willing to write with you in terms of plot-heavyness. The same goes for dark threads, love and relationships, and multiple threads between our characters at the same time.
    Generally speaking, I'd be down for a multitude of topics. The more I trust you, the darker it can get. Since I'm sensitive to some things though, like graphic description of torture and mental abuse, among others, I ask you to discuss such plot ideas with me before letting them happen ICly - if you don't, I will struggle to reply, or even drop the thread altogether. Communication is key here!

As for Triggers, I will tag the triggers I think apply (from what we've planned) in the first post, but I can add more when the plot progresses. I'd like you to tell me beforehand, if your character has a horrible past, so I can prepare myself - once I am aware of it, it's okay, but I need a warning first. Also: Unless we agreed to do it or their friendship is developed enough that we don't need to ask every time, I would rather not your character(s) attempt to kiss or hug my characters without warning.

Kind of ThreadsConsidering the amount of threads I have, normally, I'm usually always okay with having chat + texting threads in between, since they move forward a lot quicker and can be used to deepen friendships/relationships, and to set up threads which we can headcanon then (or thread out). You can totally tag my characters in communication threads any time - if they have at least ran into each other once, or it makes sense for them. For everything else, I'd love to plan a bit beforehand.

And now, behold: My adopted children characters!

#1 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Ivy likes this.
  2. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    RAPHAEL SANTIAGO
    clan leader | protector | asexual | vampire | musician | sire | bat expert
    App | Directory | Inspiration
    [​IMG]
    Plot Status: CLOSED

Fandom: Shadowhunters / The Mortal Instruments
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Sexuality: asexual + pan/greyromantic + polyamorous
    Relationship Status: has unrequited feelings for Simon Lewis

SUMMARY
    Raphael Santiago, leader of the biggest vampire clan in New York, was bitten and turned when he was only 21. Since then, he has worked hard to become the leader of his current clan and always protects the ones he deems worthy of protection. Raphael's a usually very calm and observant person, but his impatience and sarcasm can get the best of him. Besides that, he loves music and dance, and books.

FRIENDS + ENEMIES + LOVERS
    He can be a good and loyal friend for those he trusts. Raphael will share his deepest secrets with his friends, and even show them his warm, loving side. He's honest and sarcastic, and not above calling his friends out on their behaviour.

You really don't wanna get on Raphael's bad side. People that hunt, threaten or discriminate against minorities in general, are on top of his enemies list. Also people who use his well-kept secrets against him. If you threaten his life or that of people he cares about deeply, like his clan, his sister, his lover or his few friends, he will try and deal with you before you even know what's happening.

Raphael is asexual, and sex-indifferent, leaning to the sex-repulsed side. As far as his romantic orientation goes, he is somewhere on the aromantic spectrum and only ever rarely falls for someone - but if he does, he falls hard and deeply. The clan leader doesn't have a lot of experiences with relationships or love. It will probably take him a little while to pick up on your character's flirting, and there are days where he feels utterly sensitive towards - and just so done with - anything in that direction.
    Dorian Pavus and Raphael have broken up at the beginning of March and former has vanished from Pandora soon after. Raphael will be very closed off to anything revolving around dating for a while to come. His love for Simon Lewis does not seem to lessen in any way for now, though.

PLOT HOOKS
    creating safehouses and uniting the vampires into one clan (either city based or in all of Pandora) → IN PROGRESS (started: Autumn Year 7)
    Creating alliances, meeting with leaders, and maybe earning an enemy or two - as a clan leader, Raphael is busy talking politics and still finding time for his teacher work. You're interested in an ally? Please do get in contact! → IN PROGRESS (started: Autumn Year 7)
    repercussions for his drug addiction in Winter Y7
    flirting with him and him not catching up on it. just throw it at him, please.

Raphael will be a daylighter from Spring Y7 on - a vampire who can walk in the sun - so someone who knows him could very well ask how that came into existence

CURRENTLY
    Winter wasn't exactly a good season for Raphael. For Spring, he will recover from his addiction and reconnect with his loved ones. He has a lot of apologizing to do and a lot of repairing - on his inside as well as on the outside, concerning his friendships. Somewhen during Spring, Raphael will realize that he can walk in the sun again and that too will take a while for him to get used to. In short, it'll be a season of healing and repairing. Wish him luck.

→I'm being very selective with threads for him at the moment; I will reach out to you for the new season, but for the moment he's closed off←

#2 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Jordan Baker likes this.
  3. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    NANCY WHITMAN
    wayward child | searcher | asexual | supportive | servant of the dead
    App | Directory
    [​IMG]
    Plot Status: SEMI-OPEN

Fandom: Every Heart A Doorway | Wayward Children Series
    Species: Wayward Child / Death Mage
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Sexuality: asexual + biromantic
    Relationship Status: single

SUMMARY
    There are children with doorways into other dimensions. Once they trespass, they find themselves in a different world, and most of them will never again call anywhere else their home. These doors react to a person deepest core, and open only, if the responding dimension wants them to.
    Nancy went to The Halls Of The Dead, and learned how to become perfectly still - without a heartbeat, nor the need to breath, becoming one with the shadows. She only came back, when the Lord of the Dead asked her to become fully sure, that she wanted to spend the rest of her life there, and sent her into the human realm again.
    This experience made her sensitive to the dead and corpses, as well as beings who once had a heartbeat, which has since come to an halt, like vampires, zombies, et cetera.

Once you accept her calm and weird way of motion, Nancy is wonderfully open-minded and will protect her friends fiercly. You could even hear her crack a joke, if you two get really close. She's a good listener, and tries to give almost everyone a chance. However, she's perfectly comfortable with having only a few close friends and lies more on the introvert side of the spectrum.

As for enemies; Nancy might be used to being the weird outcast, but that doesn't mean she won't speak her mind. Her open-mindedness has a limit and once you cross that line, it'll be hard to get back on good terms with. She's not one for revenge though. People who kill others out of evil intentions, have a spot on top of her enemy list. It brings her physical pain to be around corpses and being unable to do anything to give them back their dignity.

In elementary school she dated a few people, enjoying the practical, yet loving connection; but once puberty came knocking and everything got more sexual, Nancy withdrew from relationships completely, feeling confused and repelled. Love is barely on her mind, for the most part. Not, because she's not interested in a relationship - she is! - but she has yet to meet someone who is okay with her asexuality and the fact that sex is definitely off the table for her. Because of that, she is very hesitant on letting something become serious, but she flirts happily. Just, take it slow with her and show her how much she can trust you, and we'll see from there.

PLOT HOOKS
    she can sense the dead - need someone to find a corpse? she could be your girl!
    on that note: being falsely accused of murder, because she finds a dead person
    accidentally becoming leader of a death cult
    over the next months, Nancy's death-related powers will increase; she will gain the ability to absorb life energy from living beings, which hurts the person in question tremendously - I would love to have a few of those encounters, where she accidentally touches someone, only to immediately flinch back as soon as the person gets zapped
    I am also searching for a magical mentor for her
    together with Bellamy Blake, Nancy will start to build a settlement in the Myrtle Woods - Brainstorming Thread

CURRENTLY
    Together with Bellamy Blake, Nancy is building up a settlement in the Myrtle Woods, while she juggles school in Cascade Bay and work in Pandora Town. Sweeney will vanish from the box at the end of Winter and that has shook the girl to her core, seeing as he was the closest friend she had in this place. She is struggling with her new death magic powers and is searching for some kind of mentor for that.

→I'm being very selective with threads for her at the moment←

#3 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017
  4. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    ALICE ABERNATHY
    clone | apocalypse survivor | bisexual | badass | mother | weapon master | human
    App | Directory
    [​IMG]
    Plot Status: OPEN

Fandom: Resident Evil
    Species: Human Clone
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Sexuality: bisexual + biromantic
    Relationship Status: single

SUMMARY
    Alice is a human clone, created ten years ago by the Umbrella Corporation. There was a virus outbreak, that brought humanity at the brink of extinction. Since then, she fought against hordes of undead and the company that had created her. In the end, Umbrella got destroyed, the world cured, and she learned her true story. Her biggest strengths are definitely compassion, bravery and endurance.

The apocalypse has made it impossible for her to allow herself to get attached to people; people have a habit of dying around her, and the apocalypse didn't help either. Now, that she is in Pandora, Alice will probably try to open up more and find friends she can rely on. Her gut feeling is utterly good though, and she often sees right through people's motivations.

Enemies? Greedy people. Delusional company leaders. Deceitful assholes. You name it. Alice doesn't bother with such people unless she's forced to do so, and if, they're in for a hell lot of trouble, as she is a skilled fighter and doesn't flinch back from killing someone, if the need is there.

Just as there was barely time to develop friendships during the apocalypse, Alice rarely found someone she could allow herself to be emotionally or romantically intimate with. She was married for a few months at the beginning of the apocalypse, but that marriage was merely a sham to protect the company she was working for. Since then, she has gotten close to only a very limited amount of people and is rather inexperienced in matter of love. Who knows what the future brings though?

PLOT HOOKS
    TBA
    TBA
    TBA

CURRENTLY
    Alice is a fresh arrival and has merely met Claire Redfield, the woman she survived the apocalypse with. They're settling in in Misty Hollow and are currently trying to accept how rather calm this world is, without any zombies and evil organisations that are trying to kill them.

#4 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 20, 2017
  5. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    PLACEHOLDER

#5 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  6. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    PLACEHOLDER

#6 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  7. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
  8. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
  9. Nessa

Nessa Player

@Fenris
    Hokay! Replying back a liiitle bit later than I expected here, but having Finrod and Fenris meet: I see that for you're you're kind of closed for monster hunting plots right now so that probably wouldn't work out, but maybe with all of those scuffles he'd been getting himself in recently he could use a healer? xD Finrod can do a bit of magic himself and some small healing, and I could see him if he ran across Fenris and saw that he was hurt, offering. (And of course, if Fenris is suspicious of all of this because, stranger/apparent mage/ ect that of course makes it all the better! :D) Or maybe Fenris can come across Finrod while he's wandering, hears the sound of his harping and singing and goes to investigate? I'm realy up for any sort of meeting between these two though, weather it's something bigger and more plot oriented, or just the two of them running into one another in a bar or tavern or something and getting to talking. Whichever you think would work best for you! :)

GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  10. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Finrod Felegund & Fenris
    Heya! :3
    Yeah, for now, but that'll certainly change later again ^-^ A healing magic action would very much not work yet. Like, even if he was bleeding all over the carpet (yes, in the woods, don't ask) there's not a chance he lets a mage take care of it, unless he knows the mage already. I am very much down for a tavern run-in though! Some slightly tipsy conversation about those damned humans and how different they treat elves in their respective universes? How's that sound?
    As for a date: Is November or October better for you? :)

11. Nessa

Nessa Player

@Fenris and Finrod Felegund
    Tavern meeting sounds great!^^ Either October or November works for me Finrod's pretty free all season. Shall you start then or shall I?

GhostOfHalloweenPast and Fenris like this.
  12. Fenris

Fenris Guest

@Finrod Felegund
    Then, November 10th? :3 And, would you start it? That'd be super neat. In Pandora Town would probably be the best idea.

13. Nessa

Nessa Player

sounds good!

GhostOfHalloweenPast and Fenris like this.
  14. Kiba

Kiba Guest

@Raphael Santiago & Kiba
    Alright so I foresee these two having some interesting interactions. Kiba mainly hangs out in Silverwood in his wolf form but he'll appear human whenever the occasion needs it. How about a classic wolf vs vampire deal?

Raphael Santiago likes this.
  15. Raphael Santiago

Raphael Santiago The Mortal Instruments
    the strongest card in the deck is the ace

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Kiba & Raphael
    Heya :)
    It's not as if he's very biased against werwolves and wolves anymore, since Pandora has made him see the better side of it, but he's still a bit wary. Just a tad. He had a werewolf almost kill him back in September, and he'd want to know what kind of person Kiba is, even if he isn't a werewolf per sé.
    Would you be interested in some hunting wildlife scenario where both hunt the same animal? Or more some thread, where Raphael takes a long walk through the forest to clear his mind of all the stress he's having lately and comes across Kiba in some way?

Kiba likes this.
  16. Kiba

Kiba Guest

Sure that all sounds good to me. Kiba being wolfy is what he does best! Kiba did join a werewolf pack so we could do something with that as well!

17. Raphael Santiago

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Well, considering everything, I think I'd be most down for Raphael taking that walk through the forest, actually. ^-^ He'd need something of that at the moment.

So, either December or February, what would work better for Kiba?

18. Kiba

Kiba Guest

Yup any of those times are good. Want me to start or you?

19. Raphael Santiago

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    I'll start it :3 Should have it up within two or three days.

Kiba likes this.