By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Adopted Little Ghosts | GhostOfHalloweenPast's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by GhostOfHalloweenPast, Jul 6, 2018.

1. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

first learn the rules by heart

then break them into splinters

About MeYou can call me Mo or Ghost, I'm cool with both. 24 years old. Very queer. Ravenclaw Gemini - make of that what you will. I jokingly call myself 'Fanfiction-Writer and Halftime Witch', but that is exactly what I am. Though I am hoping to write professionally one day. My goal at the moment is getting some more education and to study Finnish, Icelandic and the Scandinavian culture. Please talk supernatural science to me, especially vampire science. My genre of choice is Urban Fantasy, as you might have figured by the choice of my characters below, but I'd enjoy a good crime novel or YA stuff with lots of great friendships and healthy queer characters. I also seem to have a thing for zombie movies and spy flicks.

Coming In ContactThis organizer is supposed to serve as an overview for who I am and which characters are living in Pandora thanks to me - not as a plotting ground. I'm very into PMing and I am available on Discord as well - stardustvampire#5843. I'm generally an anxious person, and can thread + plot better with people who I am messaging with! It's also very much more convenient, if you ask me, but, I digress.

Post Length + Colours + GifsIn the two years I've been here already, I noticed, that I tend to write rather lengthy posts, and if, they're filled with loads of headcanons and/or references to other threads on here. I also colour the speech and use gifs most of the time. I do however not expect you to match that in any way! Also, please tell me, if you prefer me to not use gifs, or a bigger font or something of that sort - I promise, I understand and adapt accordingly. It's not hard for me to do so and if it improves readability and increases the fun for you, I'll happily do it.

Replies & FrequencyIn which order and how often I reply varies between characters, depending on muse. Groupthreads will be prioritized automatically, the others fluctuate, though, at the moment, I'm rather fast. In groupthreads I personally prefer to have some sort of post order. And I 'like' the posts to signal that I've seen them.

Be considerate when messaging me about an owed reply, thank you! If there have been 2 weeks gone by without an answer, you can nudge me and ask what's up, unless we've decided to be faster than that. Should I consider dropping a thread or a character, I will message you as early as possible, and I'd love if you extend the same courtesy to me - I fully understand and don't judge at all!

LimitsAs you might have already figured while reading this: The more I trust you, the more I am willing to write with you in terms of plot-heavyness. The same goes for dark threads, love and relationships, and multiple threads between our characters at the same time.
    Generally speaking, I'd be down for a multitude of topics. The more I trust you, the darker it can get. Since I'm sensitive to some things though, like graphic description of torture and mental abuse, among others, I ask you to discuss such plot ideas with me beforehand - if you don't, I will struggle to reply, or even drop the thread altogether. Communication is key here!

As for Triggers, I will tag the triggers I think apply (from what we've planned) in the first post, but I can add more when the plot progresses. I'd like you to tell me beforehand, if your character has a horrible past, so I can prepare myself - once I am aware of it, it's okay, but I need a warning first. Also: Unless we agreed to do it or their friendship is developed enough that we don't need to ask every time, I would rather not your character(s) attempt to kiss or hug my characters without warning.

Kinds of ThreadsConsidering the amount of threads I have, normally, I'm usually always okay with having chat + texting threads in between, since they move forward a lot quicker and can be used to deepen friendships/relationships, and to set up threads which we can headcanon then (or thread out). You can totally tag my characters in communication threads any time - if they have at least ran into each other once, or it makes sense for them. For everything else, I'd love to plan a bit beforehand.

Lately, I've gotten into writing NPCs for threads I'm in - you can find the existing NPC's here, but I'm willing to help you make one up and play them for our thread too. Also: You can find the Fake Memory post about my children here!

And now, behold: My adopted children characters!

#1 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    Raine likes this.
  2. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    RAPHAEL GRAYSON-SANTIAGO former leader | searcher | asexual | vampire | musician | lonely | bat expert
    Character App | Directory | Inspiration
    [​IMG]
    BASICS Fandom: Shadowhunters / The Mortal Instruments
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Sexuality: asexual + homo/greyromantic + polyamorous
    Relationship Status: dating Manfred ; married to Richard

SUMMARY Raphael Santiago, former leader of the biggest vampire clan in New York, was bitten and turned when he was only 21, and has, since then, worked hard to become the leader of his latest clan. The vampire is working on redeeming himself, struggles with recent memories and is utterly loyal to his friends.
    CURRENTLY Raphael has recently gotten married to the perfect stranger Richard Grayson - their marriage is entirely platonic, and both are dating other people. For the vampire, this is a great development, though most of his friends worry greatly about him. He starts dating Manfred von Richthofen in March and they have quite the story ahead of them, if anybody were to place a guess. Other than that, he's merely just trying to live a somewhat peaceful life at the moment - but who knows for how long.
    PLOT HOOKS the authorities / vampires / most other supernatural leaders know who Raphael is, and more importantly what he is - thanks to his fake memories
    meeting the batfam??
    he teaches at the Schola + freelances as a mental defense instructor / works at tailor at Coquelicot Agency

#2 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  3. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    JIN OSHIRO death has a heart | trust issues | the unloved son | magic comes from pain | there's still a light in him
    Character App | Directory
    [​IMG]
    BASICS Fandom: STRAY (2019)
    Species: Mage
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Sexuality: ???
    Relationship Status: single

SUMMARY Smoke fills the room, or maybe it's ash. It acts like a beast on its own, controlled merely by the young man standing nearby, and whomever it touches, it hurts terribly. Like claws made of hot steel, the smoke cuts through anything, wrapping around limbs and bodies and everything that's alive, and turning it into ash. Some are found to be in a petrified state once he's done with them, tricking the most modern machines into thinking their bodies are more than a thousand years old. And those who fight against him? Those who use bullets? They will learn too quickly, that the smoke can act like a telekinetic shield if necessary, protecting the mage from any physical force as long as he's focused. Jin grew up as the unloved and neglected son, made to believe his magic can be nothing but destructive and deadly; he expects to be betrayed by whomever he meets though that hasn't turned him into a lonewolf. Craving love, attention and acceptance, he seeks out others, even if he's convinced that it won't work out for long anyway.
    CURRENTLY Having been taken in by Manfred von Richthofen when he came into Pandora, Jin is one of the few who are glad to have been dragged into this box. Which doesn't necessarily mean, he's gonna adapt quickly, or well.
    PLOT HOOKS one of your characters needs to die? we can make that happen!
    I'm super interested in throwing him at all kinds of people, but I can't make any promises that it'll lead to anything - with whom he clicks is a very specific, personal muse thing that I can't possibly predict
    tba

#3 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  4. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    LORRAINE BROUGHTON independent | cold | bisexual | spy | very thick ice shell | searching
    [​IMG]
    BASICS Fandom: Atomic Blonde
    Species: Human
    Location: Pandopolis + basically, wherever it takes her for a mission
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Sexuality: bisexual / biromantic
    Relationship Status: single it's complicated

SUMMARY 1989, days before the Berlin Wall comes crashing down, Lorraine is sent to Berlin to uncover a list that could potentially endanger every single one of her colleagues, including herself. During the following ten days, the spy is roped into deceitful intrigues and tragically romantic endevours, at the end of which only one question still needs an answer: Who won and what was the fucking game anyway?
    Lorraine is an independent, emotionally frozen and very deadly woman, who works for herself, even while she is going on missions for her country, and whose loyalty is sometimes rather questionable - not that she lets anyone realize that. She is a skilled actress and it takes a lot to figure her out.
    CURRENTLY While settling into her new position as the Head of the Department of Intelligence, Lorraine drifts around between people who might come to mean something to her, and some do already. After a werewolf attack she barely survived, only to die at the hand of a succubus - which was an accident - Lorraine's a mess, escaping memories and ignoring problems.
    PLOT HOOKS her hate fear for supernatural people
    something's happening between her and Skye, which might get noticed in the public
    anything you need to take care of with the DoI?

#4 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Jul 6, 2018
  5. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    PLACEHOLDER

#5 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  6. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    MARGO HANSON mature | deeply emotional | never let them see the tears | bisexual | brutally honest yet not unkind
    [​IMG]
    BASICS Fandom: The Magicians
    Species: Magician
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Sexuality: bisexual + biromantic + polyamorous
    Relationship Status: single

SUMMARY Margo is a powerful magic-wielder, a Queen King, and most importantly a ride-or-die friend for the ones she has taken a liking to. She's been through shit in the last two years, and the trigger warning list for her canon world is longer than Santa's Nice & Naughty list - but Margo has grown into role of a ruler, a fighter and she'll cut a bitch if necessary (but never will you see her cry). Fan-culture enthusiast, gifted with a fairy eye, and the brutally honest older sister friend. Inseparable from Eliot Waugh.
    CURRENTLY She only arrived in February, and all she wants is to spend some time in peace after her own world was a constant battlefield.
    PLOT HOOKS Eliot's friends
    tba
    tba

#6 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Nov 20, 2018
  7. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral