HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Ah! Belldandy and Keiichi!

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Kingof192, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Kingof192

Kingof192 Player

Actor, business owner.
    Hey guys. I've been roaming the internet for the last couple of months trying to find a place to play as characters from the first anime I ever liked. I want to play them, or at least one of them, because of the personalities. I find them to be warm and virtuous and therefore think it would influence my live positively to step into their shoes from time to time.

I've been having some bad experiences for a while now, so please forgive me if I have overlooked some rules that answer my questions somewhere. I just had a site where I worked on an app for five hours close down without warning.

The problem is probably Belldandy, who is so OP she wears a power limiter in her own series. The OP is part of the meaning of the character and what she represents and doesn't even play out in the anime itself. Theres some paradoxes of being very powerful and very vulnerable or useless at the the same time. as well as being perfect and imperfect at the same time. Probably nobody would have a problem with Keiichi, who is a normal human engineering student with no powers whatsoever. The thing with him is he's too vanilla without her to play off of, so in the likely case that I can only do one per cannon, It would end up being Belldandy and having to get around the goddess thing.

Does anybody here know these characters? Can such a character exist here? Or anywhere?

2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Hi there!

It's been a very long time since I've seen Ah! My Goddess (I think it was one of my first anime, too!), so I don't remember a ton about it, unfortunately, but we absolutely have had characters before on Pandora who are essentially Gods and Goddesses. They can definitely be played as very powerful, but anything that might be world-breaking would have to be nerfed. Generally, we just ask that you do your best with the application and our staff will let you know if any abilities or anything need to be cut down upon. As for Belldandy and Keiichi, they definitely wouldn't be able to both be played by one player, but you could always put up a wanted ad for him!

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need anymore help!

3. Kingof192

Kingof192 Player

Actor, business owner.
    Thanks Octi. I had actually given up on this, but remembered about this place just now by accident. I will start applying in time, but after all that has happened might just want to read this site for a few days first.

Octi likes this.