HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open Alchemy Ahoy

Discussion in 'Horizon' started by Cagliostro, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Cagliostro

Cagliostro Granblue Fantasy

Cute Alchemist ~
    Race:
    Artificial Pretty Girl~
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Things had gone almost swimmingly well as time moved on, the pair moving and the tracker following. The pacing itself was still the same, the talk continuing on about the ramifications of appearance and fashion whilst peppered every now and then by rather egocentric words... and then before too much seconds were up the Narehate had stepped into the territory claimed by Ouroboros.

The earth itself trembled as matter was transmuted, the ground turning from packed and parched earth into what could only be described as a growing pit of falling loose sand in the vein of the infamous ant-lion trap. The eyes of Ouroboros flared golden even as the snake head let itself be shown by popping out from the sand in question even Cagliostro paused and turned around as she felt the connection's showings. "Oh my... we have a rude eavesdropper it seems.~" It was a rather cheery sing-song tone that could send chills up the backs of those that knew her personally.

Amy Wellard likes this.
  2. Amy Wellard

Amy Wellard Shardlight

Mechanic
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Amy jumped almost a foot in the air when the ground suddenly started shifting. What she thought was only a simple walk turned into a very harrowing experience for someone. Her eyes flicked from Cagliostro back to the pit, trying to make sense of everything.

The alchemist simply laughed about some sort of eavesdropper, using the same tone of voice she used when stopping that man in the alley. "Wait... what's going on?" she sputtered, concerned. If someone was going to attack them then she wanted some information. Maybe it was someone with dangerous friends, or something worse.

3. Nanachi

Nanachi Made in Abyss

Race:
    Narehate
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    The moment the ground beneath their paws rumbled, Nanachi knew something was wrong. Instantly they bunched up their legs and moved to launch themselves backwards and away from the possible danger. But, before they could even fully do so, the ground under them turned to sand; Cutting their leap short.

The Narehate hit the sand chest first, letting out a short gasp. Feeling the sand starting to shift and tilt, running between their arms and legs as gravity pulled it into the growing hole, they began to try and pull themselves further up the side desperately. Glancing back, Nanachi caught sight of the snake head rising from the sand and began to climb faster, fear plain on their face. "Naaaa!"

Amy Wellard likes this.
  4. Cagliostro

Cute Alchemist ~
    Race:
    Artificial Pretty Girl~
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Hmmm... we were just being tailed and I had them meet dear Ouroboros. One has to be careful in this day and time after all..." Humming easily as though she hadn't scared the spirit out of the poor Narehate in the pit, the alchemist padded on over to the edge of the unnatural hole to peer into it and find that the thing she had caught was rather unusual.

Various features of different animals were spliced together into a strange but still oddly endearing whole, with the clothing in question looking something like that of a giant bird. The design aesthetics were rather nice, provoking the designer inside of her. Maybe she should get back into the chimeric business once more and create some kin for Ouroboros in the future.

Moving her wandering mind back to the present and feeling that the child had stewed for enough, the fancily dressed girl crouched down to smile at the personage of mysterious gender even if said expression looked more fearsome than calming in this instance. "So, little one... care to tell us why you've been tailing us around?~"

Amy Wellard likes this.
  5. Amy Wellard

Amy Wellard Shardlight

Mechanic
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    "T- for how long?" Amy asked, concerned. She followed Cagliostro closely, trying to seem more confident than she was. If they were being followed by something Cagliostro decided needed to be dealt with, it must have been intimidating.

Eventually, they made it to the hole, and Amy looked down to see... a sort of bunny. Thing...

Blinking, she looked back to Cagliostro, completely lost. It sure didn't look like much of a threat. Then again, neither did the alchemist herself, and Amy knew better than to think she was just a normal little girl.

6. Nanachi

Nanachi Made in Abyss

Race:
    Narehate
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    It seemed that the Narehate's suspicions had been warranted, and Nanachi mentally kicked themselves for brushing them off. They had only lasted as long as they had by listening to them, no matter how small it might have been. They had to admit that they had underestimated the situation thanks to the girl's appearance. If that was even what she was.

With the falling dirt mostly settled, Nanachi gave one last glance towards the snake creature that was still just staring, and moved for the lip of the hole. Just short of it, they found themselves nearly face to face with the cause. Immediately, the Narehate schooled their expression, which turned flat, and looked the girl up and down. They weren't going to give her anything to work with. "LIttle one? Naaa. That's funny coming from you."

Of course, they weren't looking to be eaten or interrogated, so there was no reason to withhold the truth. Or at least most of it. "I figured you were locals, and were heading somewhere useful; So I tagged along. I didn't realize doing so meant you were allowed to be threatened, naaa." Nanachi continued in a flat, dry voice, before turning her attention to the woman. "Usually parents are supposed to have better control over their children."

Amy Wellard likes this.
  7. Cagliostro

Cute Alchemist ~
    Race:
    Artificial Pretty Girl~
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Oho, feisty... I like that." A glimmer of interest sparked in the alchemist's eyes as she stared down at the plucky little chimera with a bit of respect, the bloodlust from earlier cooling down when it was apparent that she wasn't something like those dastards from the Helmut Alchemist Guild.

"Hm... apologies for the scare. It's just that when you're a genius like me, you have to take precautions against certain... people who wants to use your talents for stupid reasons. I had thought you were one of those peons." With Ouroboros still as a statue, the alchemist pondered for a few moments before nodding.

"Still, it doesn't mean that you can eavesdrop on us for so long without saying anything. I, the great Cagliostro, am a person of many secrets... and they must be kept for a reason. It would be most... troublesome if they were to ever spread out, yes?"

Face turning incredibly grim for a moment and her tone dropping down to a more lower pitched adult tone for the briefest of instants, the alchemist went back to smiling as though nothing was wrong. "So tell me the reason why I interested you so much that you continued to follow along as you did and I might just let you go. And I'm good at reading people so don't even think about lying.~"

Amy Wellard likes this.
  8. Amy Wellard

Amy Wellard Shardlight

Mechanic
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    "Wh- don't pin this on me," Amy objected. As if she had any control over Cagliostro. She was practically indebted to her from the word go, what with the cure for Green Lung that Cagliostro provided. She wasn't sure if saying that she wasn't anywhere close to her mother was a good idea, though. The alchemist seemed rather keen on keeping things to herself.

She couldn't think of anything to add to the interrogation. She knew that Cagliostro preferred keeping it a secret that she was anything other than a normal girl, but did that mean hurting whatever rabbit thing was sitting in the hole? At least she was willing to listen, so maybe it was best to just stay out of it until a decision was reached.

9. Nanachi

Nanachi Made in Abyss

Race:
    Narehate
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    The more the girl talked, the more Nanachi was certain she was nuts. But, it didn't seem to be in the same way that Bonedrewd had been; Which was something they were thankful for. The way the small blonde talked almost had the Narehate rolling their eyes. It was full of pomp and self-congratulatory to a degree that was almost amusing. Or so they told themselves, trying not to worry about their exposed position and instincts screaming at them.

The sudden shift in tone, and apparent age, of Cagliostro's voice surprised Nanachi; Making them eye the girl. She looked young, but now they were certain there was something more to her. Possibly the work of a Relic of some sort. "I don't even know who you are." The Narehate said, "Your name means nothing to me. And I already said, I was hoping you'd lead me to somewhere useful in this town. And your stupid way of talking was funny to me." Even in their current situation, they couldn't help another little jab.

Amy Wellard likes this.
  10. Cagliostro

Cute Alchemist ~
    Race:
    Artificial Pretty Girl~
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "A good thing too, I was hoping to avoid any annoyances from my past. Those confounded traitors, who much like mad dogs they were to hound my every step..." The smile on her face at the remembrance of those mysterious trackers were anything but warm, the upturned crescent cast the impression like that of the coldest steel as the teeth were bared almost wolfishly.

"I'd rather not say my way of speech is 'stupid' as you call it." Harrumphing due to the fact that she was constantly being ragged on, the alchemist nevertheless took it in stride and didn't immediately resort to more drastic measures like in the past. It was a combination of factors that stayed her hands, though the two biggest ones thus far were Amy's influence and the fact that the Narehate interested her.

"Also..." Peering closely at the chimeric being, the immortal hummed thoughtfully as her eyes traced something that only they could see. "That is a mighty powerful curse placed on your body there. Wherever did you stumble into that turned you from human into... this? It's most intriguing..." As the Founder, she could peer past many a veil and Nanachi still retained enough humanity for her to pinpoint his origins. "Perhaps I should try mixing and matching more often on my other bodies... that might be rather fun...."

Amy Wellard likes this.
  11. Amy Wellard

Amy Wellard Shardlight

Mechanic
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Amy frowned as Cagliostro's cheerful attitude melted away slightly to reveal the darker aspects of her personality. It wasn't exactly Amy's nature to think of people like that, but something told her whoever Cagliostro was thinking about deserved whatever she would have given them.

She stayed quiet, even as Cagliostro revealed that the... bunny thing was a human under a curse, simply blinking in surprise and looking over the prisoner again. She wasn't sure what she was looking for, but she didn't find it.

12. Nanachi

Nanachi Made in Abyss

Race:
    Narehate
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Whatever snarky comment or observation Nanachi might have been working up as the 'young' girl talked was quickly swept away by the mention of the Curse. Their ears went back immediately before they could stop it, and the Narehate's body language spoke of suspicion, wariness and uncertainty. The mention of 'other bodies' really didn't help, especially in the current context; And just how they did end up cursed. The same tension and emotion leeched into their voice slightly, as they asked. "How do you know that? And why do you care?"

Amy Wellard likes this.
  13. Cagliostro

Cute Alchemist ~
    Race:
    Artificial Pretty Girl~
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "I've lived a long enough time and amassed enough knowledge that I can explore past the five or six senses that most regular people have. I can hear the lamentations of the dead and see the touch or blood of gods for example." Shrugging her shoulders with a toothsome smile, the girl chuckled darkly with no small amount of pride evident in her tone.

"I've long since past broken through human limitations- if I had to put it into words then the world you know has multiple views and I've poked holes through the layers to see what lies beyond. And the curse you're under is easy enough to handle- I simply have to make a new vessel and transfer your soul over to that in order to revert you back into being human." It was the solution that the pragmatic girl always went for her number one choice when the current body got too maligned and for her it always worked out superbly.