By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Open All Cops Are... Brainstorming!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Mako, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Mako

Mako MINUS FIVE STARS

Prole
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hello folks, especially those folks in the Pandora Town Guard! I've got a plot I'd like to run by you all!

Tagging for potential interest: @Luke Garroway @Scott McCall @Connor RK800 @Alec Lightwood and anyone else affiliated with the Blackhaven watch! Tag your pals, tag your wife, tag the family dog!

At this point you may be asking "Jesus Christ, what does this fucker want" and if you are, don't worry, I'm about to tell you. In short, an event is about to go up in which @Lonnie Machin, everyone's least favourite overly excitable teen activist, will launch a non-lethal bombing on the Blackhaven guard precinct.

Folks, it's time this young lad had a brush with the law.

The thread itself is here, if you want to post reactions to it - but I'd like this to go beyond more than "hehe got away with it this time!!" and actually have the Long Arm of the Law actually catch someone who has committed a crime. Not immediately, mind; I'd like this to be a multi-part plot, if that's cool with you all! But yes, ultimately I'd like the Guard to catch someone fucking with them and for this particular young man to go away for a spell!

Does this sound like anything anyone here is interested in at all?

Fleet, Peach and Rani like this.
  2. Peach

Peach [BLASTING MUSICAL THEATER IN DISTANCE]

Having Feels
    Race:
    Disney Princess
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Obviously he's not in the guard but fellow Activist and general pain in the political ass @Enjolras is here for you if you need some kind of support or ally for Lonnie during the course of the plot. Enj isn't fully on board with the bombing as he probably wouldn't think it sends a clear enough message as to what exactly he's protesting. And Enjolras is generally a little more hesitant on violence as he genuinely doesn't like violence he will just use it if he absolutely must. But if you have a use for him I'd love to throw him into something like this.

Mako likes this.