By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

American Horror Story & Chilling Adventures of Sabrina plz!

Discussion in 'Wanted Ads' started by Michael Langdon, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Michael Langdon

Michael Langdon American Horror Story
    you should see me in a crown

Harbinger of the Apocalypse =)
    Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Basically I would take literally any single person from American Horror Story, any series, anyone. Just fling 'em at me, I am here for all of it. I've popped a couple of specifics in this thread because they're people I can think of plots for off the top of my head and there's so many. I've also added a couple of CAOS charries because I love the crap out of crossing these universes over, plus we already have an Ambrose so. Gimme more.

[​IMG]
    Constance Langdon aka Grandma | AHS: Murder House & Apocalypse | It's mean to say you don't want to see ur baby grandson, Gramma, why u abandon me? I just want a huuuuuug. A really tight one. Where u can't breathe very well. ilu =( Also heads up Tate and Violet are here too so enjoy that.

[​IMG]
    The Countess | AHS: Hotel | Where did you get ur wardrobe from, I would like some style advice on what to wear at the end of the world if that's cool with you? Also you appear to have a cool hotel here in Pandora already and I would like a guided tour of it and the creepy ghosts, thnx. Can we just laze around in the penthouse and be fucking fabulous?

[​IMG]
    Any of the Coven Witches! | AHS: Coven & Apocalypse | Ugh didn't I already kill you people? Just freakin' die already and stay dead. Y'all are like roaches, which is fitting as they're also the only thing that would survive the apocalypse. See what I did there. I hate you all. Loljk Cordelia ur okay for short periods but don't come at me with ur feels it makes me uncomfortable. >.>

[​IMG]
    Zelda Spellman | Chilling Adventures of Sabrina | Ur the Aunt I never had but wished I did. Can I just come live with you guys, you seem awesome, hail satan amirite? ilu a lil bit, adopt me, just...anything let me love you.

[​IMG]
    Sabrina Spellman | Chilling Adventures of Sabrina | Nice. Style. But you seem to have this annoying good streak and I'm pretty sure we can figure that out between us, I'll corrupt you and you can show me the light, how does that sound? We'll see who wins. ;)

#1 Michael Langdon, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Nyami likes this.
  2. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    I'm just gonna randomly feature a character that I would die for in here and would love to see in hopes of tempting someone in eventually. Today it's gonna be the amazing Supreme Witch, Cordelia Goode. <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    CORDELIA GOODE | AHS: Coven & Apocalypse
    I WANT ME THAT REDEMPTION ARC GIVE IT TO ME AND GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW. I took Michael from before some of the bad shit happened (he's from right after bringing Madison and Queenie back) so he's riiight on the cusp of tipping full on darkside and Pandora has kind of disrupted everything so I would literally rip off my own right arm and punch myself with it in the face for a Cordelia Goode influence on him right now.

Not only is she the motherfucking SUPREME but she's kind hearted, she is there for her sisters and she is a total badass who will give everything to save the world. I would love love love to have these two meet out of the context of their world and shake it up a little and see if Cordelia, given more time and without the backdrop of Ms Meade's demise fuelling Michael's anger, could try and talk him round and connect to that humanity.

Even if she can't seeing these two face off again is my jam and I need her in my life. I NEED IT. Regarding Pandora there's loads she could do tbh, she could join the magic school over at Schola Praditos and have a crisis about everyone just mixing it up, lmao or she could start her own witch school. Either way you get insta plotting with my lil shit. <33

GIMME THIS.
    [​IMG]

3. Cordelia Goode

Cordelia Goode American Horror Story

Race:
    Witch(Supreme)
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I'm making Cordelia <3 my precious Supreme ahhhhhhhhhh

Michael Langdon likes this.
  4. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    AAAHHH. AAHHHHHH!!!!!!

CORDELIA MY LOVE <3 Raine you just made my day and ruined Michaels, I'm psyched! xD​

5. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Ayyy time for a bump!

[​IMG]
    THE COUNTESS | AHS: Hotel
    SWEET LORD I NEED IT. I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE.

Okay so for one The Countess is freakin' amazeballs all by herself, plus we had a Countess back in the day and she built the Hotel Valentino in Pandora which is still a location so she could effortlessly slide on over into the penthouse over there and get herself a shiny new haunted hotel to Queen over which is like, auto-plotting already. But aside from that I SUPER WANT HER TO MEET MICHAEL. I think he'd love the crap out of her because she's fucked up and beautiful and I think he'd see the way she manipulates the world around her and he'd want that. I'm looking for all sorts of influences for him and I adore her viewpoint on life and I think she could teach Michael a metric-shit ton of probably not great things, lmao. Pls give me a Countess so these two can be fabulous together. <3

[​IMG]

#5 Michael Langdon, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Ambrose Spellman likes this.
  6. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Ayyy time for another bump!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ZELDA SPELLMAN | Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
    GIVE HER TO MEEEE.

Okay so first things first Zelda is a bad ass with a big heart under all that sass and cold darkness and just generally I'd love to see her around Pandora. Now for me personally, and hey look INSTA PLOT, Michael has this thing for powerful women who also fulfil a kind of maternal role in his life and he is missing his Ms Mead aka Satan Mama reeeeally freakin' bad. I would love to find him a new figure to fulfil that role in his life and Zelda would absolutely be perfection in motion. Not only would he totally heart eyes at her because she's fabulous and he'd be hanging off her every wise word, but how flattering is it that the actual son of the Dark Lord would totally drop round for tea and light conversation and giggle at her jokes? C'MON. CMOOOON. TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT THIS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF. Gimme an Aunt Zelda. GIMMMEEE.

[​IMG]

7. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    I am in the process of apping Father Blackwood from CAoS 'cause I LOVE TRASH. I know he isn't on your list but his fandom is, heh. I'd also love a Zelda Spellman! Hilda and Ms. Wardwell too!

Michael Langdon likes this.
  8. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    AYYYYYYY!!! I'm just excited to see any charries from CaoS tbh so woooo!​

Nyami likes this.
  9. Hannah

Hannah luminous beings are we

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Piggybacking onto this, I'd love any Evan Peters characters. Because, well, it's Evan Peters. I won't write any info because I suck at writing blurbs but if you know these characters, you know. xD Just gonna mention a couple of his characters I enjoyed the most:

First we have the terrifying, evil, love to hate but sometimes sympathetic (damn you Evan xD) end of the spectrum.

James Patrick March

[​IMG]

Kai Anderson:

[​IMG]

Tate Langdon:

[​IMG]

And then, we have absolute cinnamon rolls Kit Walker and Jimmy Darling:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    OMFG JP MARCH YES PLEASE. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE? <33

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hannah likes this.
  11. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm here to do exactly two things. Kick the Antichrist's ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Michael Langdon, Octi and Hannah like this.
  12. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    OH SWEET LORD YESSSSSSS, MADISON. <3 As soon as I am not ridic busy I am coming atchu for plots <33​