HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Amino Advertising

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wisdom, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Okay, guys and gals! I am going to look into fandoms on an app called Amino, and personally find a few people I think would make a lovely addition to our crazy family. Since I am going for specific fandoms and maybe a few RP groups in general, I'd love to get feedback on where I can try to find someone who would love to be a canon-mate for you here! (Just a warning, some of the amino groups require an admin's permission to advertise elsewhere, so I may take a bit to convince them to let me pick a select few to know about this site!)

I mean, Tumblr is fun and all, but I just can't use it to save my life, and Amino is pretty popular - with tons of fandoms having chatrooms dedicated to roleplaying as their beloved characters. Sadly, as I said, chatrooms, so it's a bit messier than an actual place to RP like Pandora - so talk about a win-win, right?!

Here, I'll leave this little thingy to fill out if you want me to try to be able to help you:

Code:
    [*b]Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?:[*/b]
    [*b]Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as?[*/b]
    [*b]Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you?[*/b]
    [*b]Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising?[*/b] 
    Characters Needed:

Ana Amari (Overwatch)
    Anyone/Everybody (Scream Queens)
    Chloe Price (Life is Strange)
    Inigo/Laslow (Fire Emblem)
    Shigure (Fire Emblem)

Also, if you want me to keep an eye on certain fandoms, just tell me! I will gladly add it to the list below of the fandoms I shall frequent:

Fandom Watching:

Discworld (Requested by Thalia)
    Doctor Who (Requested by Hannah)
    Fire Emblem (Requested by some weeb or something)
    Life is Strange (Requested by Hannah)
    Overwatch (Requested by Steel)
    Pokémon (Some weeb surprised we have so few characters from the franchise)
    Scream Queens (Requested by Saaron)
    Star Wars (A weeb-nerd hybrid that says screw it, let's see how many Star Wars peeps we get)

#1 Wisdom, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Jen, The Governor and Hannah like this.
  2. Chanel Oberlin

Chanel Oberlin Scream Queens

LexTech's spokeswoman
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: Scream Queens, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? ALL OF THEM
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? No!
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? no!

Wisdom likes this.
  3. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Okie dokie, added it.

Chanel Oberlin likes this.
  4. Hannah

Hannah rise up and seize the day

Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: Life is Strange, Doctor Who
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? Any, but specifically Chloe Price (LiS).
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? No
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? No

Thank you! <3

5. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Another update complete! I will see what I can do for you guys. Keep posting, I will try even on other things than amino to get people from if I can get some good sources. And who knows - nothing an hour of YouTube videos can't teach me about Tumblr if I decide to go that route since a lot of amino groups require me talking to either a few select people, if not the leader of the amino group themselves. (The more time I take, the harder it will be for the new peeps to understand Pandora in time to be last minute entries into events!)

6. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: Assassin's Creed and Dishonored
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? Daud (Dishonored) Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? Must be prepared for feelings
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? You are beautiful you deserve so much love. *hugs Wisdom* That wasn't what you asked, but yah I'm good.

7. Nessa

Nessa Player

Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: Tolkien, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? Anyone, though find me A Childermass and/or a Vinculus (both are from JSMN) and I will be overjoyed 8D
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? Not really
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? No, but you are so awesome and amazing for doing this and I thought you should know

8. Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle Guest

Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: DC ! DC ! DC ! But also The Walking Dead
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? Poison Ivy? Holly Robinson? Spark? Barbara Gordon? Anyone reallyyyy, same from TWD
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? Just be careful about the crazies. You know what I mean.
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? Maybe let them know that the chars' partners in crime are here already and wanting to play with them? idk, ur the boss

The Governor likes this.
  9. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: Dragonriders of Pern/Harper Hall of Pern, Noragami
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? Piemur, Sebell, Mirrim, Jaxom- Dragonriders/Harper Hall of Pern; Anyone from Noragami <3
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? Nope!
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? No, and thank you for this!

10. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    No problem! I actually am going to make an amino for Pandora to get people to see it, maybe make an RP chatroom for people on the go while also keeping up with mobile updates. Keep filling out this forum, since I want to get Pandora some new peeps!

Also, thanks for all the nice comments! I am just repaying you all for being an awesome site.

Lanni and Chanel Oberlin like this.
  11. Wolf

Wolf fight back your demons
    Community Relations Division

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    <3

Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?:
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Teen Wolf
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as?
    For BtvS:
    Buffy Summers
    Rupert Giles
    Angel

For Teen Wolf:
    Liam Dunbar
    Lydia Martin
    Malia Tate
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? Make sure they are prepared for feels!
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? Nope but I do wanna say thank you for this, you are a wonderful person <3

12. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    ATTENTION ALL STAFF MEMBERS:

I will need to know the name you used in Amino to be able to make you a curator or leader of the group depending on your position. So please tell me when you sign up so you can have some control over the group, too! <3

Confirmed Staff:
    @Wisdom (Amino Alias: Wisdom)
    @Lanni (Amino Alias: Lanni)
    @Octi (Amino Alias: hurricanepandabear)
    @Rani (Amino Alias: Rani)

Unconfirmed Staff:
    @Steel
    @Ophelia
    @Rani
    @Librus
    @Sabine
    @Riley
    @Wolf
    @Thalia

(If I didn't tag you and you're staff, just reply anyway with your username on the Amino App, what your staff job is on Pandora, and I can sort you out into confirmed staff!)

#12 Wisdom, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Jen likes this.
  13. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Haunting your Dreams

Nightmare Maker
    Race:
    Faceless Doll
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?:
    Dragonball/Z, CLAMP (xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, X/1999, Legal Drug etc), Rampo Kitan Game of Laplace, Monster Hunter/Stories.
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as?
    Bulma, Tsubasa group, X/1999 folk and Rampo Kitan people (Hashiba, Akechi)
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you?
    That they know the character for real, can write full sentences and like mixing with others.
    Anything else you want me to do for you when adverting? ready for fun and stories

#13 Liquid Snake, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  14. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Lanni- app team

Name on site: Lanni

15. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    My amino name is hurricanepandabear!

16. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

My Amino name is Rani! And I'm Coordinator of both Tech Division and Plots & Events

Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: DC Universe
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? Flash Family characters! Particularly Barry Allen, Wally West, Linda Parks, and Iris West-Allen.
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? Comic versions of the characters are highly preferred.
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? Nope!

17. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Good news: 11 Members! YAY!

Decent News: 4 Members away from being able to make it a public group and easier to find.

Bad News: It's not letting me take care of the curators and leaders - I guess it requires you guys to be at a certain social level within the group. When I was using the ACM, I kept trying to make staff get positions as Amino staff, but unless it's lagging like crazy, it is not working atm. So just be very, very social on the app by posting, liking everyone's stuff, and all that jazz if you are a Pandora staff member and want to be able to have the rank of Curator (or Owner at least in the cases of @Octi and @Steel.)

Jen likes this.
  18. Dream

Dream Player

Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: Undertale!
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? frisk FRISK FRISK FRISK- erm, Frisk, Asgore, and Toriel
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? nope nope
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? You can link my Undertale Amino account: I was a Temp Curator of there, and there aren't any problems advertising on there as long as you use #adcom

Jen likes this.
  19. Jen

Jen Moderator
    Lore Division Community Relations Division
    There's a word limit?

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Any specific fandom(s) you want me to reach out to?: RWBY, Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul, Overwatch, Disney
    Any specific characters from a fandom you want me to try to get people to thread as? Nah
    Anything specific you want me to do/check for when I look for someone for you? Nah
    Anything else you want me to do for you when advertising? Um... no? Pretty new to this app, figuring it out as I go.

I should be simply 'Jen' on the app, just got it. Lore and Comm Relations Mod!