HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private An Octuna Out of Water?

Discussion in 'Myrtle Beach and the Shimmering Sea' started by Allura, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Allura

Allura Voltron: Legendary Defender

Princess of Altea, Patron of the Voltron Force
    Race:
    Altean
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Date: Feb 22, 8
    It had been a while. Well, in all honesty, She had never actually done this solo. The last time she had to complete a mission like this, she had five assistants and Corran to guide her. But now, she took on a superior force, by herself, with no one for back up. But she had to do this. There was no one else who could. Corran wasn't here. So she stood on the flight bay dock, in a uniform designed especially for this, looking out to the Shimmering Sea. Everything was riding on this. No going back. It was time.

Standing in a modified space suit, pure white with a few black features around the shoulders and other joints, adorned with black small paldrons that held a short pink cape that went down to her waist, Princess Allura waited her Royal visitor to discuss some diplomatic matters that she and Prince Vegeta had discussed on Starkbook. It was ready to test out her diplomatic abilities in this new world. She knew the Paladins were but seven dolstons away. But this was a meeting at a table, over peaceful details, about things not Galra.

She was a bit nervous. There wasn't a lot about Saiyans out there on the information connective database of Pandora. Except that they ate. They seemed to vastly prefer quantity over quality. From the few videos she found, they seemed capable of Super Hunkian levels of devouring. They may be capable of eating Hunk's weight in one meal. So she made sure the replicators were busy setting a table of Altean delicassies; enough for all seven of the Voltron team, plus one. She even had the drones do some fishing and bake a local seafood. It was an odd creature. Apparently called a Octuna. The front half appeared like a normal fish seen across the universe. The back half reminded her of the Space Squid of the fourth Quadrant. The smell from the oven was reminiscent of what Lance called Barbeque.

Allura just stood there, in her outfit. Hands held in front of her. Her long white hair kept free, no braids at all as she awaited the Royal ship of Prince Vegeta.

@Vegeta

2. Vegeta

Vegeta Dragon Ball

Prince
    Race:
    Saiyan
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Vegeta hadn't done the whole diplomatic thing in a long while, not since his home planet actually still stood there or maybe the very few times Frieza did a party for those who controlled territories in his name. But he'd still had his royal attire within his set of clothes and was wearing that for his trip to Princess Allura's castle, he would've flown there by himself but since the lady was showing off her impressive castle like ship Vegeta felt it only right to show off his own ship as well. But getting out of a Saiyan pod wasn't not something one should do at a royal get together and the other ship he had was a meld of Earth and Namekian technology.

So instead Vegeta took the one he'd gotten from StarX, this ship was still a wonder to behold and it's share of tricks and trappings much like this castle would have. Although it was nowhere near it's size it was still something to feared, as Vegeta wouldn't have it any other way because for him to fly around in a ship it had to be something useful and awesome at the same time. With everything sorted Vegeta fly his ship to the allotted location and place, making sure to land gracefully and opening the doors to the ship. It wasn't quite intentionally but the ship depressurised as exited making him arrive in a haze of gas and steam, giving him quite the entrance as he walked out to greet his fellow royal.

"Greetings Princess Allura, it's nice to finally meet you. As you know I'm Prince Vegeta, thank you for inviting me here. It's good to know there's people in Pandora that know how to interact with others, on a meaningful platform" expressed Vegeta in a tone that most who knew him would never expect to see from him but he was and is a royal so it wasn't like he didn't know how to play the part even though his race was warriors even fighters could be graceful.

3. Allura

Race:
    Altean
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    She was accustomed to standing out of landing areas and back enough to not get ruffled by the exhaust. Capes always picked up the slightest breeze, so as the Mirrored ship set down, it fluttered behind her. And then came the standard mystifying entrance. Corran had shown her how to set it up with a Flight pod, but she never had the chance to try it herself. Maybe next time. With the sillohuette appearing, she adjusted her height to meet the observed height. A little trick that her Father taught her while he was a Paladin. But when the light hit him proper, she inwardly shrieked at her flubbing of the Altean secret to Diplomacy. His hair...was so tall. She had grown to six feet in height to match what she thought would be his eye sight so the two can look into each others eyes on even terms, and now...How do you get your hair to stick up over a foot tall anyway? Did he have that 'hair gel' she overheard a paladin mention before?

It was too late to adjust now as he greeted her. Changing height right before their eyes was a no no. So she would just have to deal with it and make things work. "The pleasure is mine Prince Vegeta. Welcome to the Castle of the Lions. I agree. A civil discussion is much better than a laser dogfight in space. I believe you mentioned setting up a Martial Arts academy." Stepping to the side, she motioned towards the bay door. The sunlight was the sole illumination the the bay, but the reflective metals made it as bright as the day inside. There were a series of drones putting away crates of parts and a few cleaning the visitor's ship as they walked into the corridor.

Gleaming white walls with light blue LED arrays illuminating the crown and floor molding areas. Pillars had the arrays going up the length and would illuminate before their eyes would see the area. She would remain silent and too his immediate right as they walked towards the dining hall. She only made slight movements directing him to the correct room while not making it too apparent she was leading.

4. Vegeta

Vegeta Dragon Ball

Prince
    Race:
    Saiyan
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Though Vegeta had only so much experience with laser dogfights in space, he got the idea of what she meant. He rarely had much time or chance for civil discussion back home, well Bulma could hold one but even she wasn't sure he could. Most of the other Z fighters were idiots besides Gohan and he had a family of his own as well, either way having someone of royal blood to talk to was still something he hadn't had in a long time. Not since his brother was on earth with that strange wife of his, even then he wasn't all that royal having not grown up along side his family instead doing so alone.

"Yes, it's good to have proper discourse. Even for a fighter such as myself, as for the school it's more then simple martial arts. It will be a fighting school, where anyone can come to learn to defend themselves in simple or advanced ways. Or increase their current fighting skill, we'll be teaching a variety of fighting from martial arts to weapons classes and even strategy. I'm also thinking of having classes for people with powers that aren't magical in nature, because the Magic school seems a little bias on that angle. And I'd like to offer help to those struggling with such abilities, it will also help Horizon and Pandora as a whole in the long run" expressed Vegeta having thought over it for a while now, especially since he wanted to make sure he didn't teach the wrong people.

He still felt he shouldn't have taught that Red X kid, nothing good can come from that but with the school he might be able to lend others the strength to combat him and others. "I heard of your tournament, and I'd be interested in entering. But then it hit me, maybe I can with your permission of course. Use the tournament as a platform, to promote my upcoming school and even have you and your Castle of Lions involved with it as well. Maybe you or others in your court could teach classes about space laser dogfights" added Vegeta with a little hint of humour at the end to make things less tense.

5. Allura

Race:
    Altean
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Allura walked beside him down the corridor. The board room wasn’t to far away. His premise for the school was definitely interesting. Though not unlike Secondary school on the Galra homeworld. He did segway the school to the tournament and she nodded an approval. “Of course. As far as a bit of advertising, we will add in Titles to announce the entrant. So you for example would be introduced as “From Horizon. He is the Master of the Vegeta Fighting Academy, Prince Vegeta!” It would be a single title and all entrants will get one, to be fair. Do well enough and audience members become students or advertisements. And our paladins here are not just Space Dog Fighters. Keith, Our Red Paladin, is a Martial Artist, and is participating in the tournament as well. Our Black Paladin Shiro using strength and skill on ground missions. Then we have Lance, our Blue Paladin. He’s a sharpshooter. Long distance is his strong point. Our Green paladin is Pidge, she is a wiry fighter with a claw that can be used as a grappling hook. Then there is Hunk, our Yellow Paladin. He is our chief engineer and utilizes overwhelming strength and firepower against the Galra.”

As she turned the corner the corridor took a slightly different upturn. Literally. The corridor looked like it was part of a ring and they were walking on the inside. But as Allura’s feet took her forward, nothing seemed to alter her path. She started walking up the floor as it started to go vertically. Even her hair was seemingly avoiding gravity from the world and instead reacting to the gravity for the floor. She used this moment to turn around and keep an eye on the Prince. “Of course. I’m no slouch myself in battles. Maybe the next tournament will have rules that will allow me to enter.”

6. Vegeta

Vegeta Dragon Ball

Prince
    Race:
    Saiyan
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    It sounded like he was going to have to simply show his skill as a way to advertise his school though he'd already planned on that to a certain degree. Allura could only add a simple title before his usual royal title in order for people to know about his school but that was fine and he'd have to show why it was a good idea to come to his school.

She then continued on and spoke of all those people within her castle, naming them and their specialties. The first one caught his ear and he smirked a little "Yes I was supposed to have a sparring match with your Red friend but he never showed up, I hope he doesn't mind me taking out my frustration on him during the tournament" informed Vegeta as the lady continued about her paladins. That's when things went strange as the lady walked up a vertical wall, he wasn't sure if it was a part of the ship's gravity or some kind of test.

Vegeta used his ki manipulation silently and unnoticed, which sent out some ki to the floor so that it would adhere him to the floor should it not be something the ship was capable of. "Interesting design, a tad off putting for some but not for me. Also it's good to hear you're more then capable warrior yourself, maybe you can show me sometime in some sparring matches or simple training" added Vegeta as he followed Allura further into the Lion's castle.

7. Allura

Race:
    Altean
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    "Off putting? Oh my, I didn't even realize." He wouldn't need the ki adherance as his foot and body would feel as if he had simply been walking on the same ground. "The Castle of the Lions is also called the Castleship because it serves as both. Some floors are on a different gravitational plane because the orientation can vary depending on the situation." After turning the corner to the final hallway, she stopped. "If you like then I can show you the technology I can offer to assist in your academy."

She turned to a console on the wall and deftly hit a couple buttons on the light screen before it faded away. After a few moments, humaniods over seven feet tall emerged from the doors and turned towards them. Thier red visors locked on the two, though they stopped after just two steps. Several of them in mid step. "These are the Tactical and Strategic Augmented Regimental Light Constructs. Corran Calls them TSAR Light Bots though. They are made of light patterns and gasses which simulate the recoil and impact of hitting or being hit by actual physical beings. The Artifical Intelligence can be set for different scenarios and fighting styles. Even different anatomies. They react just as members of the actual species would. If you kick thier gronkles, they double over in pain. And since they are made of light and gas, there is nothing to actually destroy in training."