By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

An Unkindness of Qrows

Discussion in 'Seasonal Events' started by Qrow Branwen, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Qrow Branwen

Professor at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]
    Qrow's Darker Doppelganger
    April 1st - ?? Year 7

Qrow's doppelganger is appearing in April, and it's not a good thing. This version of him seems to exhibit all of the bad qualities that he left behind long ago, and perhaps a little bit extra. While Neutral-Good Qrow drinks away his problems and stays away from those he cares about in order to keep them safe, his Neutral-Evil 'Qwin' simply copes by growing more violent and bitter towards the world in its entirety. Long story short, this doppelganger is not the kind of emo kid who just needs a hug. He needs to be avoided like the plague he is.

Qwin is callous, cold, unkind, unforgiving, brooding as all hell, and overall just angry at the world and himself. He does not hold the same values for life and family as Qrow does and he's less constricted by moral guidelines and does not follow any kind of honorable code.

While he's not ridiculously villain-level evil, he is still not a good dude, and he'd back stab those who he'd tolerate to be around in a heart beat.

~~~

• Qwin has all the same abilities and weaknesses as Qrow (which can be read in his app) including the newly obtained ability to activate and deactivate his semblance. (Perhaps Crowley technically owns two Qrow souls now? I don't know.) Though Qwin would rarely have it deactivated because f*ck the world and who cares if his misfortune harms others?
    • Qwin has none of Qrow's Pandora memories, and therefore knows no one.
    • Qwin has no long-term goals or plans other than to figure out where the hell he is and get out of this place, and whoever annoys him in the process is dead meat.
    • Qwin is aware of Qrow and is highly suspicious of him, because he heavily doubts that he could ever be that happy, kind, and forgiving despite all the shit they've been through. Basically, he's an extra-emo version of Qrow who hates (and mistrusts) himself to the point where he probably wouldn't hesitate to kill real Qrow.
    ~~~

I imagine all the shit Qwin gets himself into will end up causing people to have a bad opinion of real Qrow, in the long run. Real Qrow might also end up just hunting this bastard down before he hurts more people.

So if your character knows the real Qrow or is looking for a conflict with a powerful and morally shady fighter, reply below or hit Jen up on Discord!

~~~

Tracker:

April 9th - A meeting with Crowley that ends badly. [M]
    April 9th-10th - Being rescued by an attractive gal. [M]
    April 11th - Qwin meets with Sans to get more info on Qrow and the person who attacked him
    April 15th - Qwin meets Philip (a fellow criminal)
    April 23rd - Qwin meets up with the attractive gal again and almost crosses a line [M]
    May 15th - Qwin meets his niece and warns her about a certain demon
    May 23rd - Final showdown with Qrow, Toby, and Crowley

@Crowley @Yang Xiao Long @Toby Daye @Sans @Naomi Nagata @Merlin Ambrosius @Mami Tomoe @Jo Harvelle @Chanel Oberlin @Robb Stark @The Governor @Cole @Rachel Amber

#1 Qrow Branwen, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. The Governor

The Governor The Walking Dead
    You kill or you die.

Anna & Apollo's Pet
    Race:
    Tiger
    Directory:
    link
    @Qrow Branwen:

*Gov goes up to Qwin.*

"Hey Qrow. Wanna help me with another good deed?"

*Gets pelted with bird shit...?*

Gov also volunteers to help Qrow track down his evil twin, because he needs to cling on to his rare positive relationships with folk. :p

Qrow Branwen likes this.
  3. Qrow Branwen

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Haha Qwin would be like -_- How about no? *flies away*

Qrow might take him up on that offer later when he discovers Qwin. But also, he'd want everyone to stay away from him because he doesn't trust himself and he knows...well, how fucked up and dangerous he is, frankly. I think it might be interesting for Qwin to meet Philip and have some kind of conversation with him about morals that Philip would never be able to have with the goody-two-shoes Qrow.

4. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I'm up for that! Sounds like a good bit of character development for both!

How would we get them talking about morals? An idea I had awhile ago was to do a thread where Philip visits his old storage units in the woods, releasing his collection of zombies and putting them out of their misery. That might make for an interesting backdrop for the thread and inspire them to discuss morality in between smashing up corpses?

Just a suggestion, though! Totally open to any ideas you might also have!

Qrow Branwen likes this.
  5. Qrow Branwen

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I think that is a great idea! I am super down. How about mid April? 15th-ish? Is Philip still stuck as a tiger? Perhaps Qwin could fly by and stop to watch what the heck he is doing and then Philip recognizes him?

6. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Yes, he's free 15th April and is still stuck that way. :D If you want to slap an ending on our current thread, I could start this one...?

Qrow Branwen likes this.
  7. Qrow Branwen

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I can do that! I will get on it as soon as I can! Probably won't be until Tuesday, though. Go ahead and start the Qwin thread if you'd like :)

8. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

@Qrow Branwen

I would looove for Rachel to end up in the path of Qwin somehow if you're up for it. By this point, I'd guess Qrow has taught her a thing or two about defending herself, so if he tries to kill her, she'll give as good as she gets (no way is she going to let some dickhead harm her again). Plus, it would add yet another dimension to their friendship, seeing as they only got past the 'I-can't-believe-you-abandoned-me' scenario last season. And for Rachel, it would be a challenge depending on how we choose to play this, as she has a lot of negative traits that we said Qrow would try and be a good influence on.

Qrow Branwen likes this.
  9. Saaron

Saaron Player

HI I'M LATE
    Okay, I was going to tell you "Mami could help!" But you know, being kidnapped by evil Superman and her own doppelganger + but learning things about what it truly means to be a Puella Magi + learning that her host is at the hospital because of that same Superman... She'll be kind of (really) sad and she won't go out of her house often during that time haha-

But Chanel on the other hand, there are two of them running around Pandora Town. The real(ly) bitchy one, and the doppelganger who seems nice but isn't at all, posting posters of Chanel depicted as a killer in all towns, just to make ruin the life of that Chanel who takes herself way too seriously. If you want to have fun with Chanel(s) and Qrow's semblance, I'm up for it hahaha!

Qrow Branwen likes this.
  10. Qrow Branwen

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Hannah
    Sorry for late response! Yes I think "Look Who it Is" could lead into that, and we can head cannon that Qrow and her meet once in a while to train if you'd like!

I don't think Qwin would ever want to hurt Rachel, because she's just a kid and what reason would he have? But he's definitely an asshole. Qwin would definitely treat Rachel's negative traits differently than Qrow though. I think while Qrow would be like, okay go ahead and sneak into a bar, just be careful how much you drink, etc. Qwin would be like, go ahead and get shitfaced and see what happens, you stupid girl. He'd be more 'let's-get-into-trouble-and-then-I'll-throw-you-under-the-bus" type, where Qrow just likes harmless trouble.

Qwin also has his semblance always activated because he doesn't care about affecting people negatively around him, and maybe Rachel could see it in action and understand what Qrow was talking about with him lingering in the hospital and having to leave?

@Saaron
    HI LATE, I'M JEN
    Oh no! Poor Mami :( Sounds like she's having a wild time. I think it might be interesting for real Chanel to meet shitty Qrow and have him be everything she THINKS Qrow is and maybe show her how NICE Qrow is in comparison? I don't know. Honestly, Qwin would not deal with her shit as nicely as Qrow would, and she might get hurt if she runs her mouth too far. He is not a nice bird man and he'd teach her some manners in a very not okay way... so if you're want something like that, we could do something like that?

After April 10th, Qrow is going to be gunning for Qwin, so maybe we could have real Chanel get in trouble with Qwin and then Qrow steps in and she gives him a REAL TALKING TO because WHY IS THE OTHER YOU SUCH AN ASSHOLE?? HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME type thing?

#10 Qrow Branwen, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    Hannah and Saaron like this.
  11. Saaron

Saaron Player

Yeaaah, it's not Mami's best month BUT IT'S NOT THE WORST EITHER
    maybe

Omg yes "I tolerate you more than your psychopathic twin so I'll try to be nicer, because I'm still a bit thankful you saved me."
    The doppelganger Qwin chasing Chanel could be so fun, I'd have to find ways she could try to escape from him before Qrow arrives. Which object will she throw at his face? Which shoes will she have to ruin while running away from him? How will she accidentally hurt herself while running away because of his semblance? So much suspense, I love it!

(Brb, posting on your organize for something else, I'M GIVING YOU ALL THE PLOTS)

Qrow Branwen likes this.
  12. Qrow Branwen

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Haha I'm excited too. Maybe we can finish up the other one with Chanel first so we know better how she will react to him and how the real Qrow will react to her in peril? XD

Also, everyone, the organizer above has been updated!

Saaron likes this.
  13. Qrow Branwen

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I'm still open for having some fun Qwin threads with people! @Saaron and @Hannah are you guys still down?

The tracker above has been updated!

Hannah likes this.
  14. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

Hi yes, sorry I totally forgot to reply to this. Anytime after 20th April would work for Rachel!

Qrow Branwen likes this.
  15. Saaron

Saaron Player

OH YES! I'M SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ANSWER HERE!

Yeah, I'm not really available at the moment (I'll be back after the 19th of June!) but I really want to do that thread between these two I'm still totally down for it! But... yeah, I won't be able to finish the previous thread and start this one before next season, sorry (exams are not funny-)

Qrow Branwen likes this.