HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Complete An Unlikely Team

Discussion in 'Misty Hollow' started by Ami Mizuno, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    October 1st, Year 7
    @Ranma Saotome

It'd been almost a year since the last major conflict the Sailor Senshi were involved in, but Ami was still paranoid. After Usagi's final decision at the Galaxy Cauldron and temporarily defeating Chaos, there'd been nothing but relative peace, but over 3 years of fighting against all sorts of invaders had a lasting effect on their nerves, and now anything that was out of the norm was suspicious until it was confirmed as unrelated to the influence of Chaos. Nothing new had come up yet, and Ami knew that nothing would until at least 4 more years, but that didn't stop her from watching the news for reports of new businesses opening up, strange illnesses, and rare astrological events in case they hints of a new enemy's arrival. She just liked to be prepared.

Today, she was going over to Hikawa Shrine to help some of her friends (pretty much Minako, Makoto, and Usagi) with their summer homework. It was due in a week and she knew they needed someone to push them into at least starting on the assignments. As usual, Ami kept her supercomputer with her. She doubted she'd need it, but it felt irresponsible to go anywhere without it, even now. She was just locking the door to her condominium home when the portal opened up beneath her feet. She tried to step away from it, but black vines grabbed at her ankles holding her in place and dragging her down. Was this another attack of some kind? It was close to midday, so no one else was around to help her or even witness the strange event. Ami struggled to get out, but the lower she sank, the more vines wrapped around her. By the time she stopped panicing and tried to transform, she had already sunk through completely.

Outside Misty Hollow's Barrier

Ami was dropped onto a forest floor, and the portal that had dumped her there closed, leaving her with nothing but a few severed vines to remind her of the experience. She sat up and looked around, disoriented and on edge as she pulled the last of the vines off her clothing.

"Where am I?" She'd entered alternate dimensions before, but they were always obviously traps and something was on the other side to attack her. Here, there were just trees and an eerie silence. Ami stood up and tried to use her communicator, only to not get a signal. Well that was a little more worrying. How removed was she from Tokyo for her friends to not get her call? Nervously, she turned the communicator off and pulled out her handheld computer. Maybe she could get a scan of the area and have a map to work with at least. Wandering around blindly was always a bad idea.

2. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Closed eyelids twitched for a moment, their owner regretfully coming out of the depths of slumber with a few half-hearted grumbles even as consciousness returned to the bleary teenager. Upon fully opening them, one Ranma Saotome saw the bewildering scene of a forest, one that didn't look like it belonged in Japan at all A frown instantly flitted upon her youthful face with irateness following even as the grogginess was broken through like hard sunshine shearing through dispersing fog.

Easily flipping onto her feet from her prone position, the high school student then reached out to pinch her arms, wincing at the pain that was felt. "So I'm not dreaming... This means I was kidnapped. Again." Feeling herself to see if anything was out of the ordinary, Ranma's frown deepened once more as she found the forest wasn't like anywhere she's been before, trees being much too different from the ones she knew◊ .

Pinching the bridge of her nose in even more annoyance, the currently female martial artist took a deep breath before exhaling to calm herself down. When her eyes opened once again, confusion was replaced with a steely determination. "Right, time to find out what the heck is going on." Moving about the forest with a keen eye, she picked a path that looked like more people traveled upon the trails and headed into that direction.

Experience of trekking in the wilderness for more than a decade came in handy at times like these, the overgrowth of the forest floor navigated with the grace of a deer. Signs of the wild were taken with a single sweep of the eyes- the markings of an animal's territory here, the moss growing on the north side there, what was poisonous and what wasn't. It was a necessary set of skills that made the whole foreign environment more of a trek than something panic-inducing. Really, at this point in time she was more comfortable with the sky as her roof and the tent as her home as much as suburban housing.

Pausing in her seemingly random meandering throughout the verdant area in question due to hearing sounds that were definitely out of sorts with the cacophony of nature, the teen fighter simply shifted her direction a full thirty degrees before walking towards the sound of humanity that was heard, making sure her footsteps and passage forward resulted in enough rustling to alert the person beforehand. Didn't want to make them antsy by just up and coming out of nowhere after all, those usually led to fights and she wasn't in the mood for a tussle at the moment.

"Yo, you know this place? I think I'm kinda lost." Ironically rebuking herself for sounding like Ryoga of all people, the redhead nevertheless airily waved her hand towards the bluenette in the distance while quirking an eyebrow at the similarity towards a certain tomboy that she knew from back home. It had taken a few seconds of comparison to realize that it was now Akane Tendo before her, though the resemblance was sort of uncanny to say the least.

Dressed in Chinese silks consisting of red top and black kung pao pants, the martial artist cut a rather eye catching figure with her red pigtail and the fact that she was carrying around a fully stuffed military grade hiker's backpack suited for rugged men without nary a trouble on such a slight frame. "Just woke up one moment and found myself here, so it's probably Tuesday since that's when the kidnapping of the weeks happen the most." Starting off the conversation in a rather... eccentric manner while disregarding the majority of societal expectations, the Japanese teen stood a healthy distance away from Ami to let the other figure accustom herself to the newly arrived presence of the best in the world.

3. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Her computer was having a difficult time scanning the area. There was a lot of unnatural energy permeating the air and creating interference, and it was taking her a while to manually clean up the information. She was pretty sure that the largest collection of energy was further off in the forest though. Perhaps that was the direction she should investigate...

Too occupied with reading the scan to hear someone coming, she still jumped when another girl spoke up from behind her. She snapped the computer shut and turned to face her, but then relaxed a bit. She didn't recognize the redhead in the Chinese-style garments and over-sized backpack, but she wasn't a monster... or didn't seem to be one, anyway. Judging by her question, she might have fallen prey to whatever had dragged Ami here. Did that mean that more non-Senshi could be stuck in this forest? She'd have to keep an eye on her in case something did decide to appear and attack them.

"No, I'm not sure where we are either, sorry," Ami said, slipping her computer away for now and walking to meet her. The kidnapping comment was a little odd, but not the oddest thing she'd encountered by far. "I remember being pulled through a portal by black vines, so maybe the same thing happened to you." Wait, she'd forgotten to introduce herself. "Um, my name is Ami, by the way..."

4. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Ah, no worries, This ain't the first time I've had this happen to me and pretty sure it ain't gonna be the last either." Shrugging rather easily and looking pretty relaxed despite the fact she had been abducted and taken to a new location, the redhead showed off how jaded she was towards such situations as she skipped the "panic" stage entirely and settled for the "do something about it" one.

"I didn't see no portals or vines myself but that was probably 'cause I was sleeping when it happened. I pretty much don't wake up from my eight hours unless water or violence is involved and I can dodge the latter for the most part. Probably why my senses didn't wake me up either, no blood lust or killing intent." Pondering the situation with an outside perspective courtesy of Ami, the martial artist found out a few pieces of the puzzle that was missing and slotted them into the mental picture to complete more of her understanding.

"Oh, nice ta meet ya, Ami. Name's Ranma, Saotome Ranma. I'm the heir of the Saotome School of Indiscriminate Grappling. Stomping grounds are in the Nerima ward of Tokyo." Guilelessly introducing to the nice girl which hadn't jumped her in a fit of violence (that gave quite a few brownie points even), Ranma gave a true easy going smile that only really cropped up for people she didn't have to put on airs about. Said amount of people who could see such a rare expression could be counted on a single hand... and not even have all the fingers filled out even.

Pausing and looking at a loss considering how... sane and actually not skeevy the blunette was, the redhead deliberated for a bit before stepping forward ever so slowly, her actions akin to a skittish animal that was just about to run away. A hand slowly extended towards the girl even as she glanced around her surroundings, trying to see if there was any threats to react to and finding none for the moment.

"So er... want any help exploring or something? I mean, better two heads than one right?" Rubbing the back of her neck and looking embarrassed even as she waited for the handshake, the headstrong girl looked truly shy and out of sorts now that the situation wasn't going the way she envisioned. "Er... only if you wanna. I can scram if you don't want me around since I'm a stranger and all." Awkwardness abounded as what was once smooth became stilted and stiff.

5. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Ranma sounded like a danger magnet based on how used she was to being kidnapped or attacked, but being able to fight, even without magic, would make her much less of a liability than the average person. The comment about water was strange enough to stick in Ami's head. Maybe Ranma had a bad experience swimming or on a boat? Ami didn't want to put Ranma on edge over possibly nothing, so she decided to act as if nothing was wrong. There wasn't a monster around yet and it would hopefully stay that way.

"So you're part of a family of martial artists? I didn't think there were many of those left nowadays," she said. "I don't know much about it, but one of my friends is pretty skilled in Judo and karate." Where did Mako learn to fight like that anyway? She'd never really thought about it before. "Oh, I'm from Azabu-Juban in the Minato Ward. I think that's not too far from Nerima..." Ami usually wasn't the kind of person to hold a conversation with a stranger for this long, but Ranma's easygoing way of speaking combined with the situation they were in was enough to keep her from retreating into her shell.

When Ranma began to falter, Ami barely hesitated before taking her hand and squeezing it slightly. She could tell from experience when someone wasn't used to making friends, since she was that person only a few years ago. If Usagi was brave enough to reach out to her, then Ami could do the same thing.

"I was about to suggest the same thing, actually," she said, smiling back at her. "Maybe we can find our way back to Tokyo together, or at least to the nearest town."

6. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Freezing as she felt Ami grasp her hand, the pigtailed girl zoned out as she felt the rare feeling of being so out of her depths that she lost what little remained of her dignity, a blush blooming on her face like wildfire. She knew exactly how to counterattack when physically assaulted as well as how to slip out of someone's grapple like an eel but this was not any of those events regularly experienced.

This was something that the gender changing individual had only felt from very few people in general and it took a few moments to even formulate a response to such a departure from her experiences. "Yeah, was trained by my stupid pops and I traveled a lot. Spent the year before high school touring China and everything too. I'm more of a Chinese martial arts oriented practitioner... things like kempo, kung fu, tai chi, bagua, hard fist... Japanese martial arts are pretty good too even if the people that I know who practice them are wacky as all hell."

Deciding to go for the tried and practiced manner that always somewhat helped her, i.e. tooting her own horn, the redhead just babbled on about things as she docilely continued to let Ami hold onto her like she was a little child who had lost her mother, slowly relaxing. "Er... s-sorry about that, um... and right... we need to find if there's more people around..." Bobbing her head up and down like a wood pecker, the poor Saotome heir looked even more flustered than before.

7. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    "Oh, don't worry about it, I've never met anyone who's been to China before." Ami said, leading Ranma off in a new direction as they talked. This was where her computer had found the large energy signal, so she wanted to start there. "I don't think I've ever left Japan before, and my mother's too busy to go too far from Tokyo for vacations because of her hospital work." In fact, her mother was often too busy to come home for more than a few hours. It sounded like Ranma and her father were a little closer than that though. To be truthful, Ami didn't think she could risk leaving Tokyo, not while she still had responsibilities there. She'd feel awful if she was off at a school in Germany and her friends needed her.

As they walked deeper into the woods, there was a rustling and grunting in the nearby bushes. Something large was moving towards them. Ami stopped, her expression changing from calm to concerned. Was this it?

"Ranma, be careful..." she said, eyes locked on the still moving bushes. She was already unconsciously moving in front of her in a protective manner.

8. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Y-you should try it sometimes, long as you stay out of the mountains full of whackos it's a nice place. Has good food." Much as she was loathe to say it, the peace and quiet coupling with the companionship made her feel rather... good. It was a most unmanly feeling, as though she was walking on clouds and not the loamy earth.

She didn't have to put on any airs to hide any 'weakness' that the people from Nerima would use to jump her in a bout of violent misunderstanding and they were in a place where such people wouldn't show up out of nowhere. The fact that Ami was a stranger and thus didn't knew about the infamous reputation that she had only made things easier since there was no other people around to try to turn her new found friend against her.

It was rather telling that the martial artist was rating a kidnapping event as a positive experience to be enjoyed. Still, the girl felt even more out of sorts and was just about to make some more small talk with a small smile when the sound of movement not their own was heard- something wild was lurking in the underbrush.

One part annoyed and one part vindicated that the other shew had dropped, the pigtailed girl squeezed slightly on Ami's hand as she shrugged her pack off while glaring at the unseen creature. There was now a potential outlet for her frustrations it seemed. "...Do you know how to fight, Ami?" Murmuring quietly to her companion, Ranma looked rather askance at her capability to actually be able to fend off a beast considering how... slender she seemed.

9. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Ami nodded slightly, letting go of Ranma to allow both of them to move freely. She was happy that she no longer required an object to transform with. It meant that she couldn't be caught off guard without the pen she needed on her. "I can fight if I have to..." she said, just as a creature emerged from the thick vegetation

It was a boar. Ami blinked as the large, but relatively calm pig with an impressive set of tusks wandered in front of them, sniffing at the ground. She took a couple of steps back, but it didn't seem to care that either of the girls were nearby, intent on rooting around for whatever it was looking for.

"Oh, it was just an animal." All that tension was for nothing. She almost wanted to laugh at how worried she'd been. And then the boar squealed in pain, its body shuddering. It stumbled and seemed to be struggling with something before it collapsed. A dark, swollen. bulbous form emerged from the knocked out boar, clawing its way out. It was a little larger than the animal it had been born from and looked like a for legged beast, but small tendrils stuck out from its body like feelers, and its eyes and the mark on its face were bright white. It opened a worm-like mouth where long jagged teeth were arranged in a circle and hissed and took a step forward.

"But...but how?" Ami whispered, staring at the monster more in shock than fear. They had destroyed Pharaoh 90, so what were its Daimons doing here?

10. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Man, that looks even uglier than P-chan in one of his depressive episodes..." Snarking simply so she could keep Ami from freaking out too much and sidling past the girl so that her body was now between Juban native and monster boar, the redhead ever so slowly unsheathed a handle from her pack. The beast was in no way natural and looked like a malicious youkai, something that the teen occasionally went out of her way to exorcise.

The thing definitely looked like something nobody wanted to touch or let it touch them in turn, especially since her ki sense was now on high alert at the sheer... bloodthirst the thing was emitting. Even stranger was the fact that her companion looked rather shocked in the sort of way that implied familiarity, something easily picked up on. The majority of the questions could come later, right now there's just a few that need asking.

"What is that thing and how do I take it down?" The redhead stated with a wary expression, hefting the stave with a crescent blade diagonally so that she could easily use it for either offense or defense depending on what the creature would pull off. Tussling with the supernatural had let the fighter refine her experience in dealing with such creatures of the night, and she knew more often than not they had specific weaknesses one had to target rather than simply being able to pummel them into submission.

11. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    She wished it had a glaring weakness they could use against the monster, but the only thing she knew of that could instantly destroy a Daimon was Sailor Moon's purifying energy. Otherwise, they were stuck with brute force. Ranma's glaive that she pulled out looked a little too overdecorated to be a normal weapon, but she wasn't going to take any chances and leave this fight just to her.

"They don't have any particular weaknesses we can exploit right now," Ami said, pulling herself together again. The thought of running off to transform occurred to her, but this was way too risky for that. Instead, while Ranma's back was turned, she called on the Mercury Crystal immediately. Ranma would feel and odd spike in some kind of energy from behind her, and where Ami once stood was now Sailor Mercury, a stern look on her face. Beyond the outfit change and, her hair color had become a lighter blue, and her body language was almost entirely different. She stepped up to be even with Ranma, and the Daimon hissed again, preparing to lunge at them.

"We're just going to have to hit it with everything we have until it stays down," Mercury continued.

12. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "I can do that. Not as well as some others but good enough." Smirking as the thrill of the moment took over to wash away the awkwardness, the redhead turned around quickly to see if Ami was still okay... and promptly got hit in the retinas with a rather sparkly light show that disappeared to show Ami dressed up what looked like a mixture of a figure skating outfit and a sailor fuku. "Uh..."

Goggling at the sight, the girl had to actually slap herself physically to bring her attention back to the deadly creature that was currently getting ready to try to gore the two targets in sight. "I-I didn't see anything!" Focus, Ranma! Focus on the youkai thing and not your friend dressed up in that getup!

Still, at the very least she was a disciplined enough fighter to instantly get rid of distracting thoughts and react to potential danger. Timing herself so that she would move when the thing did, she'd kip backwards before planting the shaft of her ridiculous looking weapon into the ground to have something to push against, leveling the edge at the thing's snout to try to get it to charge and impale itself on the wickedly sharp crescent that looked ever so goofy and innocuous.

13. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sailor Mercury shot Ranma a confused look when she said she hadn't seen anything. Did she mean the light the transformation generated? As far as she knew, people couldn't see anything else. Ranma seemed to recover and stabbed the glaive at the Daimon. It twisted out of the way as it lurched forward, and a long cut was made along its side. Undeterred, it kept going, and Mercury hopped back a few feet to get some space to aim.

"Ranma, back up for a moment!" She held up a hand, and water droplets began to appear around her. The water coalesced above her head, and then she held her hand out at the Daimon. "Shine Aqua Illusion!" The water tuned into a focused wave and crashed into the creature, knocking it back from the force behind it and soaking it in the process.

14. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Got it!" Trusting in Ami while still wondering why she was in that particular get up, Ranma did as instructed and hopped away from the thing- only to find it being thrown away with liberal amounts of high powered water being bandied about it seems. Thankfully she was already in the cursed form otherwise the transformation would have been extremely distracting in the current situation.

"Nice technique!" Hollering praise while inwardly mumbling about how sorta fruity it sounded, the redhead held her glaive up like it was an ax before leaping forward and smashing the point dowards at the slick creature, the weapon sparking to life in a gust of icy gales that flash froze the very air itself while the weapon tried to make contact and get to its chilling work.

15. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    The focused expression she had temporarily broke when Ranma complimented her, and she looked a little self conscious.

"Er, thank you..." The Diamon barely had time to stand up again when Ramna pounced on it. As soon as the blade stabbed into the creature's flesh, the weapon's cold wind began to freeze the water still dripping off it. It growled and tried to unstick itself from Ranma's weapon, thrashing around in an attempt to kick her.

Mercury wasn't expecting the weapon to have magical properties, but its ice powers gave her an idea on what she should do next. "Shine Snow Illusion!" This time, the air around Mercury and the small area dropped in temperature, and bits of snow gathered together until she had a personal snowstorm. She directed her miniature blizzard at the Daimon, and its thrashing slowed as ice accumulated over its large body even faster than before. Her own magic was having a multiplier effect when combined with the glaive. Mercury was careful not to freeze Ranma as well, but it was still pretty cold being right next to her target.

16. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Why does this always happen?!" The animal was a lot stronger than she expected, sturdier too. The fact that it was bucking her around like a ragdoll due to her form's low weight and weaker over all power was a bit of a downer, but she held onto the weapon regardless so it was all good. Still, there was enough purchase that the tips of the Gekkaja was now agitating it greatly so the girl decided the best thing to do was to twist the blade in deeper and hope the magic did as intended.

Chattering as she felt the surroundings become as though it was in the middle of a snowstorm, the pugilist looked towards Ami with a look of pleasant surprise before promptly flashing her a shivering thumbs up... which she then used to form a fist, draw back her arm and then did a perfect corkscrew punch with shifted hips and amazing form on the stave's butt to try to gain enough power to smash her weapon in deeper.

17. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    The Daimon made an agonized sound as the blade went in even deeper than before, and it no longer had the strength to throw Ranma around. It could barely move as the ice continued to engulf it, and with the open wound, the ice spread even further than before. Soon enough, it was encased in an uneven block of frozen water. Mercury allowed her attack to die off, and the forest warmed up again. She breathed a sigh of relief, but they still had to finish it off.

"I think we can just shatter it now, that should make sure it doesn't recover," she said, coming over to Ranma. While she was pretty sure she had the strength to do it herself, it would probably take longer if she did so alone, and Mercury wasn't a martial artist.

18. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Okay." Nodding as she shook her hands to walk on over to the creature, the martial artist paused while bracing her feet in a horse stance on the ground. "You looked like you knew what the thing was. I fought a lot of ugly suckers but this thing made them look like daisies."

Grunting as she hefted the frozen chunk of flesh and tendrils up over her head via the Gekkaja in a display of surreal superhuman strength, the redhead then stepped forward to smash the Daimon against the trunk of a particularly sturdy tree in an attempt to shatter it in a manner of a person swinging a baseball bat. "I didn't know Juban was as crazy as Nerima. Just a different kind it looks like."

19. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sailor Mercury hesitated to confirm anything, but realized that Ranma had seen and heard too much already to try and deny it. "Yes, I've encountered them before, but as far as I knew, they were all taken care of almost two years ago." Her eyes widened as Ranma just... lifted the entire frozen Daimon and broke it against a tree. It shattered into multiple large chunks that fell on the ground. It was definitely dead. Maybe Ranma had more in common with Makoto than she thought, with that kind of strength...

"Juuban is a bit of a target for strange forces," she said, picking up one of the chunks and throwing it against the ground with a surprising amount of force. The ice broke into even more shards. "Mostly magical or alien in nature. That monster is called a Daimon, and they're implanted in living things like that boar over there."

Said boar was now slowly starting to wake up. Whatever it had experienced while the Daimon was running around had severely scared it, and it was already looking for a place to run to.

"And then they drain the life energy out of them to transform into beasts. My friends and I took care of the being that was making and sending them out."

20. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Ranma 1/2

Martial Artist
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "That... sounds like my homeroom teacher. She has a technique that drains ki from delinquents but she's all human and not... this thing." Waving a hand towards the chunks of smashed up ice, Ranma scrunched up her face as she thought about the startlingly ridiculous traits the monster had. "Daimons huh... We're lucky that there wasn't a group."

Watching the boar host scamper off and losing her overall appetite due to seeing the scene from earlier, Ranma turned back to Ami with a smile. "Still, you fought against those things and even stopped it at the source. That must mean you're an even better person than I thought you were." Looking so honestly cheerful and warmly encouraging, the martial artist flashed two thumbs up even as she was grinning.

"You're probably a much better person than me if you keep your place safe from stuff like this. All I really do is get into fights with perverts and idiots." Sighing as the comparisons between their life showed up, the martial artist gave a rueful smile at the thought of the gravitas being weighed.