HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

And So Winter Has Come // Stark's Mess

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Stark, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Stark

Stark Player

Plant Waterer
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

When Winter Finally Comes

or stark's crazy list of characters and please play with them, they're lonely

About MeI'm Stark. 29. She/her pronouns, really. I like a lot of stuff, mostly canon only things, because the characters are what draw me to a fandom and not the setting/plots/etc. Well, sometimes the plotlines do justice for me. I have two dogs, a nice girlfriend (aka @Nuka over there), and otherwise I'm a pretty chill person. It's hard to make me mad, disappointed, or whatever other negative things you can think of. Just don't be a hypocrite; I don't like hypocrites or bullies. c:

I'll be honest, now. Pandora is really the first panfandom game I've ever joined, and I was here like, two years ago but stuff was happening and it didn't work out. Now I'm not sure where to go from here because, well, my experience tells me that lack of direction is what people who aren't used to panfandoms find, so I need a little help in this department. Mostly, yeah, I need plots that will integrate certain babes like Zer0, who have no real place in Pandora but is there anyway.

Roleplay PreferencesI'm a long poster, but I can post very rapidly. Think 500 words in about five minutes if the post is really just flowing out of me. I don't mind any sort of rating, and I don't mind any sort of plot save for what's in my limits below. And really, it's all about having a fun and engaging plot. I'm not a huge coffee shop thread person, or meet-and-greet, but if you give me action and intrigue in the meeting thread, you got me hooked. I play unconventional canons because, well, they need some love, too. I have some unconventional ships, and if you don't like it, don't read it or try and write with me. c:

LimitsNothing having to do with like, sexual stuff for children. I mean, kids are exposed to violence all the time, and it's a little iffy on the violence in general for kids, but definitely no-no on the sexual stuff. I also am not a huge fan of one-liners, because to me they don't give enough to respond to, or what's changing in the scene, etc. I'm also limited on romance plots as a personal thing because I only do romance plots with @Nuka . Again, this is a personal thing and just something I don't trust others to follow through with on plots if I don't know them that well.

Check out my characters below!

2. Stark

Stark Player

Plant Waterer
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

Zer0

Borderlands
    [​IMG]
    Say hello to my little friend~

Just kidding.

This is Zer0, an alien/assassin/??? from the Borderlands universe. Obviously, he's not very new to Pandora and has received aid before, but he doesn't call any one place home. In fact, he roams between the areas of Pandora when given the opportunity, and likens himself as a mercenary-for-hire. He'll do pretty much any job, even protecting people if that is what they want — and if the money is good. Alternately, he can use some allies to fall back on in case things go south for him. He's quiet but unusually cheery, and on top of that, he's also prone to talking in haiku. Okay, scratch that — unless it's a one or two-word answer, he only talks in haiku.

Plotting PotentialZer0 is not one who leans to romantics, and as he has always been an assassin, a challenge in combat is what he generally likes. He's entertaining and sometimes funny, so getting along with people may not be that difficult. On the flipside, he needs a few enemies or at least aggressors to keep life interesting. Bonds with longevity were always difficult for Zer0, seeing as how in his line of work people always seem to die, but he likes having people to call friends. Especially those who aren't intimidated or afraid of him.

Plot Ideas
    • Something to do with being hired as a bodyguard, or protecting someone from something violent.
    • Quiet time at a bar with a very weird and sometimes awkwardly one-sided conversation.
    • Putting Zer0 up because he's suffering from no home, food, or whatever.
    • Really anything that can be considered an interesting plot.
    Throw it all my way!

#2 Stark, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  3. Stark

Stark Player

Plant Waterer
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I updated my player organizer to include stuff for Zer0!