By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Annoying Animal Sidekick (still looking)

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Shere Khan, Aug 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Shere Khan

Shere Khan The Jungle Book

Naughty Cub
    Race:
    Tiger
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    I need to give Shere Khan more of a purpose in the role-play, otherwise I may have to consider dropping him. I've come up with a few ideas, but am more than open to other suggestions.

I'll love you to pieces if you've got a character that could fulfil any of these functions:

• Have Shere Khan live with somebody long term, who requires him to pay his way. This might mean something as simple as keeping the house free of mice and rats.

• If staying with the character's out of the question, we could put Shere Khan in a situation where he's obliged to "work" or serve them. Being an animal, he's obviously limited when it comes to having a "job", but a character that thinks outside the box might find his small size and stealth handy. ;)

• Have a magic user adopt him as some kind of "familiar". Bonus points if they can from time to time turn him into his adult form (Thanks, @Riot!), or the anthro version from TaleSpin, although this isn't necessary.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Become the annoying animal sidekick of a superhero or villain!

• If your character's smaller than him (?), he could get in a situation where he assumes the role of their protector and/or form of transportation.

Again, I'm more than open to alternative suggestions, or building on any of these ideas! I don't mind if he gets picked up by a character who's good, bad or shades of grey, because he's got the potential to swing any way. I'll warn you that he possesses a bit of an attitude and is your typical self-serving cat!

#1 Shere Khan, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I have my newcomer @Mezo Shoji who is a superhero in training. He looks pretty freaky but is otherwise a nice guy and is also very patient with people so I think he could be able to tolerate Shere Khan's attitude fairly well. He's dealt with worse, if nothing else.

Do keep in mind that as far as Shoji's lifestyle goes, he has a pretty minimalistic approach to things and so if Shere Khan were to live with him, he'd find nothing but the bare essentials in his home heh

Dharke likes this.
  3. Shere Khan

Naughty Cub
    Race:
    Tiger
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @FullMoon:

Great! Did you want to plot how these two team up? Shoji saves Shere Khan's arse from something initially? That would be a big blow to Khan's pride and could potentially lead to him hanging around Shoji, trying to outdo him. But I'm open to any ideas!

#3 Shere Khan, Aug 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    FullMoon likes this.
  4. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Shoji is a hero so I think he would definitely help Shere Khan if he found himself in trouble, especially since in his eyes he's just an animal. Could be a funny way to get them to hang out with each other, just one trying to one-up the other who doesn't really care about that kind of thing heh.

5. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @FullMoon:

Sounds perfect. :) What dates is Shoji free and do you have a preferred location? I can start the thread if you like?

6. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Shoji is free any time in late August except for the 15th and the 27th currently! You can start if you want!

7. Shere Khan

Naughty Cub
    Race:
    Tiger
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
  8. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
  9. Prix

Prix Player

Educator
    Race:
    Children's Program Puppet
    Would you want Stitch to do anything with him? Since they're both sort of animal-esque creatures at least.

Also, Carmilla can turn into a panther, if that is something you would want to work with.

Dharke likes this.
  10. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Prix:

Great! I'd love Shere Khan to do something with either one of them! :D He would think that Stitch was a freak, while Carmilla's ability to change into a panther would blow his mind. Do you have a preference which character of yours that you'd like to torment?

At a later point, Carmilla's got to meet @The Governor! He's a tiger shifter in the process of setting up a ranch, which will have jobs and housing targeted at the werecreatures and animal types on the board. Although she's a vampire technically, he would still welcome her to join one of their full moon parties in her panther form.

I appreciated your post! Feel free to tag me back here or we can throw about ideas on Discord!

11. Prix

Prix Player

Educator
    Race:
    Perhaps Stitch then? I don't have a lot going on for him right now!

12. Skeletor

Skeletor Masters of the Universe

While he already has his beloved Panther Skeletor does have and affinity for catlike creatures and one with as dark a heart as Shere Khan would fascinate him and Id love for the two of them to meet.

Dharke likes this.
  13. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Prix: Is Stitch in the Cosmic Wilderness? Any chance he'd ever go to one of the other locations?

@Skeletor: Great! I can chuck Shere Khan into your open Skeletor thread, unless someone beats me to it first, then I'll start something else instead.

Skeletor likes this.
  14. Skeletor

Skeletor Masters of the Universe

@Dharke

That sounds great, he's open any time just in case someone jumps in before you.

15. Prix

Prix Player

Educator
    Race:
    Stitch is in the Cosmic Wilderness, but if he had a reason he could go to another location.

16. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Prix: I'd love it if we could work out something! I don't see Shere Khan ever finding his way up to the Cosmic Wilderness on his own.