By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Answer In Character!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Octi, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Julie

Julie Dead by Daylight

Wolf/Hal Jordan's Assistant GL Corps.
    Race:
    Entity Child
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    "I meant to reply to this back in January. I used to always be on a clock, with school and party planning and trying to get in to schools out of my middle of no where town. Then was this entity I had a limited time to sacrifice to or be thrown into the void. But now, no clock just chillin."

" Whats the worst thing your willing to do to become a immortal?"

2. Kokichi Ouma

Kokichi Ouma Dangan Ronpa

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    "Kill myself.

"...Oh, you wanted a serious answer! Nee-heehee! Dunno. There's a lot of things I'm willing to do. Even torture people! I think my line is killing, though. You see, I'm a pacifist. Also, selling my soul to the devil sounds a lot more productive than trying to take someone else's life, y'know? You might as well go for the more direct route! Maybe I could piss in Satan's cereal... Then he'll really know to take me seriously!"

"What's one thing that is on the top of your bucket list, and why?"