HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open Apostrophe-dog

Discussion in 'Pandora Town' started by Sans, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Sans

Sans Undertale
    i'm just joking with you.

pungeon master
    Race:
    skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    September 18th
    It hadn't been very long since Sans started his new cellphone business, less than a week even. He actually had gotten a full workload of cellphone to make already and a lot of money to earn doing so. Plagiarism really paid off when you had no way to get sued for it because you got tossed into a completely different world. Unless for some reason Alphys showed up, but then they could always make a deal and work together like old times, so he had nothing to worry about.

But instead of doing this new, lucrative job, Sans was out in the streets with a hot dog cart and, well, he was selling hot dogs in the streets as if there was nothing strange about a skeleton going around selling hot dogs. Especially considering the ones he was making didn't even have any real meat in it, but that was probably not all that unusual, who knows what went into those things usually. Heck, maybe hot dogs made with water sausages could even be an improvement.

In a way he was skipping work by doing different work, that was the whimsical kind of laziness he had.

Heather Mason likes this.
  2. Heather Mason

Heather Mason Silent Hill

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    If there was one thing that could be said about Pandora, it was never boring. Just walking down the street usually resulted in something completely unexpected. Sure, Heather wasn't really looking for excitement, but she still appreciated stumbling across interesting sights.

A skeleton manning a hot dog stand was one of those sights. At first, she didn't even register that there was anything other than a human behind it. Once she did, she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Sans?" she called, "are you... why are you selling hot dogs? Aren't you making enough money already?" She'd seen his apartment, if he didn't have enough money for it already, a hot dog stand wasn't going to be enough to pay for it.

Sans likes this.
  3. Sans

Sans Undertale

pungeon master
    Race:
    skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Well, now wasn’t that something. He wasn't expecting to run into Cheryl there, but that was convenient if nothing else. He had been planning to pass by her place during work to deliver the cellphone she gave him, but that made it a lot easier.

"there's never enough money, kid, what do you think capitalism is about?" He joked as he still pushed his cart a little more past her before stopping and looking back over his shoulder. "so, you wanna try one?"

4. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Heather followed behind Sans curiously. He didn't really explain why he had set up his little stand. Given his little joke, she had a feeling getting him to actually explain would be more work than was really worth it. It did cause her to snort in amusement.

He also offered her free food, which she was never going to say no to. "Sure, I'll have one," she said.

Sans likes this.
  5. Sans

Sans Undertale

pungeon master
    Race:
    skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    And so Sans go to work, quickly opening the cart, getting himself a (water) sausage and then putting it in the buns.

"here ya go, if you want ketchup or mustard just grab it." He pointed at the two colored bottles with his thumb.

Of course, when Heather tried it she would find that whatever she was eating definitely wasn’t actual meat, but even then it still tasted nice, if strange, especially if she was expecting something more typical.

6. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Heather accepted the hot dog, deciding to put some ketchup on before eating. With that done she took a bite out of the sausage and stopped chewing almost immediately. She started up again after a pause, chewing much more carefully, trying to determine what was going on.

"That doesn't taste like any hot dog I've ever had before," she commented. She didn't dislike it, but she was clearly confused.

Sans likes this.
  7. Sans

Sans Undertale

pungeon master
    Race:
    skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    It was always funny to see people's confusion as they began eating the food. They bite expecting one thing and get something entirely different and they just don't know what to think about it.

"it's a special recipe, you gotta stand out if you wanna get people's attention, y'know." Sans shrugged and then he got a knowing look in his eyes as his smile grew more mischievous. "by the way, you do know you have to pay for it, right?"

If there was one thing Sans knew about teenagers was that you couldn't spoil them too much or they get out of hand. Well, except his brother, spoiling him a little was fine.

8. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Heather took another bite out of the hot dog. After the initial confusion, she decided it was pretty good. It wasn't too surprising that a world with skeletons that weren't actually dead had hot dogs that weren't actually meat.

Her chewing stopped again when Sans told her she had to pay for it. She rushed to finish the bite to best complain about it.

"You didn't say that!" she whined, "that's not fair!" He couldn't just jerk her around like that. Also, she didn't want to pay, so complaining at least got her a chance to wriggle out of that.

Sans likes this.
  9. Sans

Sans Undertale

pungeon master
    Race:
    skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Yep, that was about what Sans had expected to happen. He couldn't help himself but snicker at just how naive Heather was being, surprising considering she seemed to have gone through a lot of bad stuff.

"kid, we're friends an' all, but you can't expect that i'm going to give you everything for free, i'm not your brother." He chuckled again and then took out her phone from his pocket, showing it to her and just kinda twirling it in his hand. "besides, better having to pay for a hot dog than for this lil' thing here, don't ya think?"

He wasn't planning to hold her cellphone hostage if she still insisted in not paying for the food, he just wanted to see her squirm a little now that she was put in such a bad position. A little mean of him, perhaps, but it wasn't like she was going to really get hurt by any of this except for a little loss of money.

10. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "I didn't expect you to keep giving me stuff for free, I was just kinda hoping you would," Heather groused. She hated it when people used logic against her. She hated people using non-logic even more, but she left Silent Hill far behind. Really.

It took all of Heather's willpower not to stomp her foot when Sans pulled out her cell phone. That was playing dirty. It was completely fair, but still dirty. She groaned- only a little exaggeratedly- and asked, "fiiiiiiiine! How much?"

Sans likes this.
  11. Sans

Sans Undertale

pungeon master
    Race:
    skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Sans just snickered at how Heather was really acting her age, trying to act mature to hide her childish side but not being able to quite hide it all. Still, at least she was doing well enough that she could act like that, she sure had changed a lot since they first met.

"one pound." Sans stated very bluntly, giving Heather just enough time to process that and think of complaining before he spoke again. "just kidding, one shilling."

He shrugged and then handed Heather her phone, there was no point in keeping it away from her now that he was done with it, plus it was just wasting space in his pockets and he could use more room in them.

"anyways, your phone is done, i was gonna pass by your place and deliver it to you, but looks like you found me first."

12. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Heather finished off the last of her hot dog and started reaching for her wallet, then stopped just to gape at Sans. "You wh-" she started to object. Then the punchline hit and Heather had to scowl to fight the giggle. She could appreciate a good prank, though she preferred it happening to someone else.

Sans was nice enough to give her the phone back. The base phone was already much more advanced than the phones she was used to, one that broke the laws of physics was pretty sweet. The matter of payment forgotten, she started to play around with the phone to figure out how her new addition.

Sans likes this.
  13. Sans

Sans Undertale

pungeon master
    Race:
    skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    She was trying her best not to laugh at the joke at her own expense, but hey, at least she was a good sport about it. The matter of payment dealt with, she began fiddling with ner phone and the new feature in it. While it would be fun to let her mess around with it and discover things on her own, he felt the need to at least nudge her in the right direction.

"there's a tutorial programmed in, but basically just don't try scanning stuff that's too big. i tried to put a failsafe against that but i couldn't test every possibility so some stuff might go under the radar. if you think something might be too big to put in, don't try it, 'cause i won't be repairing your phone for free if you break it."

That being said, once Heather began looking through the storage she would see that there was an item already in, with the filename being simply "for you" typed in comic sans. A little present he had decided to leave for her and also a way for her to test withdrawing stuff from inside the dimensional box.

14. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "So, no fridges or cars, got it," Heather said. She'd probably end up scanning her guns, she decided. Sure, she wasn't completely paranoid about the possibility of being dragged back to Silent Hill, but she still felt better knowing she had some way to defend herself.

Her fiddling stopped when she noticed the gift. Or maybe it was another prank. Only one way to find out, she decided. She messed with the phone a little bit until the gift was finally withdrawn from the phone. She stared in confusion for a few seconds before asking, "a music box?"

Sans likes this.
  15. Sans

Sans Undertale

pungeon master
    Race:
    skeleton
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    She found the little gift he got for her pretty quickly and her curiosity led to her taking it out immediately and giving him an odd look when she saw what it was.

"yep, i had some money to spare so i thought id put a little gift in there. there was a store that made some of those and i asked them to make one of a little song i heard sometimes while in the caves back home."

With all his business done, Sans would then resume walking around with his cart. If Heather tried playing the music box she would start hearing a very simple melody that lasted only about 13 seconds before looping.

"thought you'd like it, maybe it could help if you're feeling stressed one of these days, i dunno."

He just kept walking forward and could potentially end up ditching Heather in the process if she didn't follow after him. Truthfully he wasn't sure why he went as far as ordering a custom music box for her. Was it really just that he had time and money to spare, or was he really starting to get attached to this girl? He couldn't really tell and at the same time he didn't care enough about it to dwell on it for more than a few seconds.

16. Heather Mason

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Heather looked from Sans back to the music box a few times, trying to wrap her head around the fact that he'd just... given her something like that. It was hard to really understand why, but at the same time, she really appreciated the gesture.

She put it back in her phone to look at again later, then realized that Sans was already walking off. "Ok, bye then!" she called, amused. She turned and started getting back to her window shopping.

Sans likes this.