HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SUMMER LOCATION: SWALLOW FALLS
    A new island has appeared off the coast of Cascade Bay! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SUMMER EVENT: THE DREAM MACHINE
    Master lucid dreaming today! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Phone Call Are you avoiding me?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Dorian, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Dorian

Dorian Almost Human

Assistant Detective
    Race:
    Android
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    DORIAN calling... @Leo Elster
    I'm trying to determine if you avoiding me is because you're hiding something from me or your lack of social interaction has extended to androids as well. Leo, are you okay?

June 24

#1 Dorian, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Leo Elster

Leo Elster Humans

Hacker
    Race:
    Half Human, Half Synth
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

[​IMG]
    It was a miracle he'd picked up the phone at all. He had just missed Dorian's calls. He was right, he'd been actively avoiding him and there a hundred reasons for that -- a hundred reasons all centered around HYDRA and what he was doing under their instruction.

But he was tired of that phone ringing, tired of those texts pinging away. So this time he answered.

"Maybe you've overestimated my social interaction," Leo quipped, and there was an edge to his voice that easily suggested that wasn't the case at all.

3. Dorian

Dorian Almost Human

Assistant Detective
    Race:
    Android
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Perhaps. [there was an incredulous smile in his tone] But I see that not only are you avoiding my calls, but now you're avoiding my question. I'm concerned about you, Leo.

#3 Dorian, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Leo Elster likes this.
  4. Leo Elster

Leo Elster Humans

Hacker
    Race:
    Half Human, Half Synth
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

[​IMG]
    There was the faintest twitch to the corners of his lips and for a moment, there was just silence between the pair of them.

"... The best thing you can do to help, Dorian, is to stay away. And I'm not saying that t'be ... cryptic. I'm saying it because it's true." Who would he be helping? Leo? No. He would be helping himself. Saving himself from getting too involved.

5. Dorian

Dorian Almost Human

Assistant Detective
    Race:
    Android
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    I'm sorry, is not saying why I should stay away something else other than cryptic? Besides, you know that's not going to keep me away. I'm your friend, Leo. You can trust me.

Leo Elster likes this.
  6. Leo Elster

Leo Elster Humans

Hacker
    Race:
    Half Human, Half Synth
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

[​IMG]
    "I know I can. And I do. So why don't you trust me?" Maybe that was cruel and, Leo, blinking his gaze down for a moment, was sure he knew that it was.

7. Dorian

Dorian Almost Human

Assistant Detective
    Race:
    Android
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    I trust you, even through deliberately avoiding my calls doesn't exactly inspire that trust. You should really work on that. And listen man, I just want to know if you're okay. The fact that you still will not tell me why you're acting this way says that you're not. But I want you to know that despite your stubborn personality, I'm here for you - when you're ready.
    Anyway, that's not the only reason I called. I wanted to tell you I saw Max this past week.

Leo Elster likes this.
  8. Leo Elster

Leo Elster Humans

Hacker
    Race:
    Half Human, Half Synth
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

[​IMG]
    It happened suddenly, the static, and Leo furrowed his brow, trying to make out what Dorian was trying to say through it all. "Dorian, you're cutting out, I can't--" But he stopped himself, freezing where he was, blue eyes wide as he stared at the television.

He hadn't been paying any attention to it. There was just some news on and whatever it was didn't concern at all, or so he had believed. But then there was that eerily familiar head of blonde hair. It was the moment of impact, and Leo's heart nearly stopped. He almost dropped the phone entirely.

"... I have to go." It was quick and there wasn't a single bit of explanation. Just a click and Leo was gone.

THE END

Dorian likes this.