By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open arrival

Discussion in 'The North Pole' started by Cordelia Goode, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Cordelia Goode

Cordelia Goode American Horror Story

Race:
    Witch(Supreme)
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

De 30th || Open || Arrival Thread

From being surrounded by her coven, being near Misty to being in a cold area covered in snow. Cordelia hadn't expected this to happen, the moment she closed her eyes black vines had grabbed her. Now she was torn away from her coven, her family and she didn't know where or why or who.

She reached for the first person that came near her, "where am I?"

Diana Prince likes this.
  2. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]
    The amazon’s constant journeys had brought her to a new area of the world. Her eyes swept around her surroundings, observing the snowy scenery. Upon entering the peculiar land minutes ago, she immediately noticed how the moon seemed to rise high. Although it had been daytime when her footsteps carried her through the borders, the sky darkened a little. She kept walking until she saw a town in a short distance.

As the daughter of Zeus arrived and started to stroll around the streets, the city proved larger than she had originally expected. Human children with pointy ears coexisted in harmony with polar bears that directed the traffic. The colorful decorations created a festive atmosphere and the soft sound of Christmas carols echoed in the air. The hint of a smile curled the corner of her lips at the joyful sight in front of her.

Diana pulled her hood of the long black cloak down while its edged was dragging behind her feet, hiding her armor and providing enough warmth from the cold weather. Nevertheless, her shield and sword remained visible as they were both secured at her back. Hopefully, people would not judge her just by the clothing.

Suddenly, a woman reached for her before asking where she was. For a brief moment the princess hesitated to react. “Um… I believe this particular area is called the ‘North Pole’.” After a moment of silence and thorough thought, she realized that she could be talking to a newcomer. “Wait. Have you just arrived here.”

#2 Diana Prince, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Cordelia Goode likes this.
  3. Cordelia Goode

Cordelia Goode American Horror Story

Race:
    Witch(Supreme)
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

It didn't matter who she grabbed, because she figured anyone would know where she was. Snow under her feet, with polar bears directing traffic as if it was the most normal thing in the world. If that wasn't an indication she was somewhere new, then she didn't know what would. Still, once she reached out, the person had replied, and for a moment it felt as though she'd been hit by something.

North Pole?

She opened up her mouth to say something when the stranger continue. Rather than focus on the whole North Pole thing, she focused on the other words. Of being new here, though where was here? "Honestly I have no idea where I am. I just got here - I should be home with my coven." Her sisters that needed her, she was their Supreme, their leader, their mentor. She needed to be with Misty who had experienced the worst hell of her life and needed, and deserved, loved and happiness and all things good.

"Is there a way to get back?"

Diana Prince likes this.
  4. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]
    Diana’s lips parted while she listened carefully to the woman’s statement about her recent arrival. Apparently the newcomer had certain responsibilities back in her world since she spoke of a coven. Nevertheless, the majority of the people who were dragged in this peculiar land were burdened by unfinished business.

The daughter of Zeus hesitated, albeit for a brief moment. Although she wanted to share the basic knowledge she had acquired about the land and how individuals from different realms appeared in this universe, still finding the right words seemed of great import. “Uh, I understand... the situation must be confusing.”

After allowing a calming breath to enter her lungs, her eyes focused on the stranger. The princess realized that giving an answer in the most direct way would probably lead to more questions. Therefore, she decided to offer her name and assistance. “I can help you. I’m Diana and this world is called Pandora.”

The amazon lowered her head. “But, no. Leaving is not possible.” Sadnesss echoed in her soft voice. “I’m sorry.”

5. Mikoto Misaka

Mikoto Misaka A Certain Scientific Railgun

Student
    Race:
    Esper
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Searching for a potential candidate was going to be hard. The world of Pandora was growing every day, so finding someone suitable to join the family could take nearly forever, as it could be like finding a needle in a haystack. The odds were against Misaka’s favour, but Railgun had a knack for not ever giving up, so with this in mind, she charted a course for a region where cold and ice bore down on anyone who entered its snow like domain. Going to the North pole seemed like a rather stupid idea, but there could be a chance that someone could be living there. Travelling there without a plan was not a good idea, but luckily she had one! Moments later Railgun trudged slowly from the heavy snow, to be honest she felt stupid, but the girl did owe Saber one, and thus she intended to pay her back by finding a person to join their family of sisters.

Railgun marched onwards, garbed in some winter clothing. Firstly the girl wore a pair of thick jeans, a double layer of oversized t-shirts, and a denim jacket followed by a woolly hat. The girl held out her hands in front of her, as she was determined to find someone that could be a great asset to the team. On her way through the snow, the girl heard voices of two women nearby. Quickly she headed over towards them and spotted two figures, one was garbed in a long black robe with the hood up over the persons face, while the other did look like she wore anything to protect her from the cold. While the two finished their conversation, Misaka walked over to them and said.

“Hey! You guys got a minute?”