By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Autumn Good Deeds - PLEASE!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Dharke, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm doing my own crack cocaine version of TWD series 4! The Governor is trapped in tiger form thanks to the great Apollo. In order to regain his humanity, he needs to prove he's worthy of being human by doing lots of good deeds around Pandora.

Winter Good Deeds: News article detailing good deeds #1-11.
    Spring Good Deeds: Good deeds #12-22.
    Summer Good Deeds: Good deeds #23 - 33.

Hopefully, he'll get changed back at the very end of this season, although that will depend on me reaching 50 good deeds (I'm sure I'll have to headcanon some of them). I'd also love a bit more interest in this future plot (ideally a love interest hey Andrea ;) ).

So if your character needs any help, throw 'em his way! :D I'm open to making these threads short and sweet (even one shots!), since he can't talk... Which is awkward... He's going to have a bunch of talking crow NPCs join him now and again, offering convenient bits of information, as well as hopefully making these threads a lot less dull.​

#1 Dharke, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. Jen

Jen Moderator
    Lore Division Community Relations Division
    There's a word limit?

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    -Spits out drink-

"He's going to have a bunch of talking crow NPCs join him now and again, offering convenient bits of information, as well as hopefully making these threads a lot less dull."

Talking crow NPCs???? Dharke, one of my babies turns into a crow (and hangs out with other crows on the daily ahem, headcannon) and he has NO IDEA how evil this tiger is contrary to Jimmy.

Can Qrow meet Tigernor and maybe be able to talk to him in bird form!?!? (Bending my canon's rules a bit but also, how do we know Qrow can't talk to other animals in bird form?)

Dharke likes this.
  3. Ummm...*pokes head in here?* I've actually wanted to plot some things out here with the Governor for a while now and this looks like it could be some fun? Especially because of the way John's magic works he can actually talk to and understand animals (also the Governor and Chise have got some stuff going on, and Chise is his student, so it'd be kinda cool to get some stuff going with these two as well I think, just to see what happens. I kind of like the idea of John having a bit of an overprotective streak buried deep down in there and him being kind of suspicious of the Governor, but we can see how things develop and where they go if they thread more in the future.)

Anyway! What I came here to say way maybe the Governor can come across John having to fend off some kind of monster in the forest or something and does his thing, coming in to save the day and do his good deed...only for John to totally not need his help, taking down whatever monster it is that's attacking him pretty effectively and snatching that good deed right out of the Governor's grasp. John can notice the rather putout looking tiger and can become curious, they could get to talking aaand from there maybe they could even work out some kind of an arrangement and an actual good deed for Philip here to do. Could be fun, don't you think?

(also talking crow NPC's and the Raven King. Of course I have to drag John in here somehow. Maybe by coincidence he could even know one or two of the Governor's crows ;) )

Dharke likes this.
  4. Oh boy.... well, Annabeth is feeling no end of spiteful towards good ol' Governor, so she's likely to give him some trivial but insanely dangerous task, in the hopes that he'll go get himself killed.

Yeah.

Possibilities include... killing all the spiders. All of them. Everywhere. Getting her an random item that she doesn't actually need, from somewhere like the Underground, or getting her an uber-rare book that may not actually exist. Basically, the most trivial but dangerous things you can think of, Annabeth is there and ready to make him do them. Also possibly making him organise her and Percy's anniversary, because she has better things to do and Percy forgets

Dharke likes this.
  5. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Hello! Thank you for the great posts! :D

@Jen: Since humans understand each other's languages in Pandora, I imagine the same might apply to animals? I can always check with someone like Steel, otherwise we can do your bending canon rules idea. ;) To continue on Discord! :D

@John Uskglass: A future John/Chise/Gov plot sounds good! I love the scenario you suggested with John handling the creature without his help!

@Annabeth Chase: Haha! That's fantastic! :D He's going to want to hurt her, but not be able to do so! How about a thread where he brings her an object she wanted/does something she requested/etc, only for her to be unimpressed/dismissive (e.g. claiming it isn't right, etc)? Unless you'd rather do something where she sets him a challenge first?

#5 Dharke, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    Jen likes this.
  6. Excellent!^^ I can have this set up sometime this week f you want, any dates in particular that would work best for the Governor?

7. I'm happy to do whatever, though I think she's going to ask him to get an object she needs for a design, and then decide it doesn’t look good.

8. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @John Uskglass: Great! :D Any time in Jan or Feb at the moment!

@Annabeth Chase: ! XD Give me details on an object, a date and location, and I will start the thread. :D

9. I don't really mind about dates, though it is worth mentioning that Annabeth is moving out of Apolloo's mansion and into a seaside cottage with her boyfriend at the end of Autumn. Other than that, I really don't mind. As for the object request...

Date: don't care
    Object: A rock from Merdith's Run

10. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Annabeth Chase:
    At the great risk of sounding stupid, what is Merdith's Run?

11. It's an area in the Arid Lands full of people-eating sandworms attracted to vibrations. Annabeth honestly doesn't really care about the rock, she just wants the Governor dead.

Dharke likes this.
  12. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
  13. Chise Hatori

Chise Hatori The Ancient Magus' Bride
    Dearest Child of the Night

Apothecary Clerk
    Race:
    Human/Sleigh Beggy
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Dropping by just to say that I'm more than happy to have threads between Chise, John and the Governor! Chise is still unaware of all the stuff the Gov has done, so there's still an element of naivete in play here that would make her more fond of the dude than most.

Unfortunately she can't talk to animals herself something that maybe John should try teaching her so she would have to rely on John or the crows to really understand whatever the Governor might want to tell her.

Dharke likes this.
  14. Freya

Freya Guest

If you're still looking for Good Deeds, perhaps you could help Groot to the wishing wells? I have the thread set December but I'm happy to change the date :)

Also I have Freya, who is a bit of a lost soul and a Bastet - transforming into a winged cat at night. I'm trying to think of something...Perhaps they meet when she is a cat? That could be interesting. It's a powerful curse that makes it incredibly angry and incredibly hungry. Maybe the Governor prevents her from killing someone? That'd be a good deed right?

Dharke likes this.
  15. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Chise Hatori:
    Great! :D I look forward to doing something between them in the near future then. :)

@Freya:
    If you don't mind changing the date to January, I would love to help out Groot.

And I'd definitely love a thread with Freya! Sounds cool as fuck! We could maybe even do some kind of long term plot with the cat connection. How does Freya manage her curse ordinarily?

Freya likes this.
  16. Kiba

Kiba Guest

Hey! So I'm gunna throw Kiba at this since he's a wolf and could actually talk to him. And be freaked out that he's actually a human trapped

Kiba is searching for someone from his home world named Cheza. She's not in Pandora, but Kiba periodically goes out to look for her when he's not with his new werewolf pack. Maybe he could just go with him and they could go hunting or get caught somehow? It's the thought of helping anyway :)

Dharke likes this.
  17. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Kiba:

Brilliant! :D Yes, they could go looking for her and run into trouble! Maybe conflict with some kind of monster? Or a human wanting to throw them into their personal zoo, or turn them into hunting trophies?

It might also give Gov an opportunity to learn about this pack. Perhaps even investigate it. ;)

Kiba likes this.
  18. Kiba

Kiba Guest

Oooo sure. We could have some human hunters/bandits go after them. Kiba's had a bunch of nice Pandora people teach him that humans aren't bad, so this would be sure to screw that up some. XD

Yeah the werewolves live in Cascade Bay so that would be interesting if he was introduced to them :eek:

19. Freya

Freya Guest

Cool OK!

Uuuuuum she's not really managing xD. mostly she just wanders around the forests thinking that's safer. She tried to get help before, back in her world, but even the extreme pacifists chucked her out because she was so dangerous.

So here's the interesting thing. If Gov befriends her, when he's back to his old human self, if she feels strongly enough about him, he'd never be in danger whilst she's a Bastet. This was demonstrated on the TV show when she developed a strong connection with Merlin. So that has all sorts of interesting connotations. For example, if he were to revert, he'd have a handy little powerhouse happy to his bidding. At least in cat form anyway.

Freya is considering trying to beseech this world's magic people for help and isn't completely defenceless as Lady Shiva has taken her on as a student.

20. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Kiba:
    Excellent! :D Do you have a preference in regards to date and location?

@Freya:
    Sounds like a great potential plot! How about as the Bastet she hits a village in the woods, which is full of innocent civilians? Gov lures her away from it somehow? Maybe traps her somewhere and sees her change back into a human the next day?