By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Back into the Swing of Things (Graphics!)

Discussion in 'Graphics Request' started by Riley, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Riley

Riley Guest

[​IMG]

Hello everyone! With so many new accounts and characters, I thought I would make my skills available to anyone who wants them. It's been a while since I've done graphics for others, but I remember just how much I loved doing them on old forums. I would like to do it again, but this time on Pandora for all you lovely people. Just fill out the form below and I'll get to them as soon as possible! I have a few graphics here that I've done for my friends on Tumblr, so the sizes might not look consistent. Signatures will be 525 x 163 and avatars will be 192 x 370.

[​IMG]

Examples

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FormCharacter or OOC Account:
    GIF?:
    (Y/N)
    What you would like included in the graphic:

#1 Riley, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
    Raine and Irene Adler like this.
  2. Raine

Raine we see each other in a different light
    Application Division Community Relations Division

Warrior
    Race:
    Werewolf
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Character or OOC Account: Character; Jessica Jones
    Avatar or Signature: Both is possible?
    What you would like included in the graphic: A gif signature would be amazing. Other than that, probably purplish tones since that is her color(even if that associates with Kilgrave). Otherwise, go wild! <3

Riley likes this.
  3. Riley

Riley Guest

Wolf
    Purple is a tricky colour that likes to eat up a lot of memory, so I couldn't preserve as much detail as I'd like to. But I still think I got across what you were looking for. Let me know if you had something different in mind! I can also make the gif a completely purple palette instead of the purple overlay, if you wanted something like that instead. Also let me know what you think about the avatar :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 Riley, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
    Raine and Sabine like this.
  4. Sabine

Sabine Player

AW, that's so cool! It's so pretty, the only thing is the gif kinda jerks when it cycles and that hurts my eyes. I love the text and image so much though. DX

5. Raine

Raine we see each other in a different light
    Application Division Community Relations Division

Warrior
    Race:
    Werewolf
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    AHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT MAH BABY <3

just one teeny tiny thing, would you be able to make the avatar size 192x370? that is the max height and width for avatars. So fucking pretty though <3

6. Riley

Riley Guest

Sabine
    Sorry for spamming your notifications, let me know if this is better.

[​IMG]

Jen and Sabine like this.
  7. Sabine

Sabine Player

<3 -dies- It's so lovely Thank you!

Riley likes this.
  8. Jiggy

Jiggy Player

Character or OOC Account: Character; Emma Swan, Moana, Kaa,
    Avatar or Signature: Emma (Both) Moana (Sig) Kaa: (Avatar)
    What you would like included in the graphic: I have no real preferences, only to take your time :)

Riley likes this.
  9. Riley

Riley Guest

Jiggy
    Here's Emma's! I wanted to make them both match, I saw an image of her wearing this dress and I searched for some videos to make a gif as well! Just let me know if you want a gif and avatar set of her in "modern" clothing instead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hannah Baker

Hannah Baker Guest

Character: Hannah Baker
    Avatar or Signature: Both please <3
    GIF?: Yep!
    What you would like included in the graphic: I don't have much of a preference aside from nothing triggering(ie her suicide. Which I probably don't even need to say so). This character does have some triggering scenes out there so please take care. iirc the last two episodes of 13 Reasons Why have the most regarding her triggering scenes.

11. Imaginationqueen

Imaginationqueen Queen of forgetfulness

College Student
    Race:
    bookworm
    Character or OOC Account: Charles Cornick
    GIF?:
    if possible
    What you would like included in the graphic: I need the human and the wolf in the image for the human I face claimed an actor named Martin Sensmeier (with long hair the books make a point to make it very clear he has very long hair) if that helps I use a pic from one of the graphic novels for the wolf just Google Charles Cornick and you should find them he's cinnamon colored.

For the human could you put Charles' name and for the wolf "Brother Wolf"?

12. Clayr

Clayr Player

Character or OOC Account: Elspeth Gordie, Jade Nguyen (Cheshire from Young Justice)
    Avatar or Signature: Signature for both
    GIF?: Yes for Jade
    What you would like included in the graphic: Since Elspeth is from a book series, maybe a quote instead of a faceclaim? Apart from that, not really.