By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private bane or boon

Discussion in 'Crystal Vales' started by Lucifer, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Lucifer

Lucifer Supernatural

date | June 14, Y108
    tagged | @King Joffrey Baratheon

Soon as Joffrey entered the threshold of his generously given lodgings, he would have found the imposing figure of the Lord of Casterly Rock seated by the nightstand. His gaze, though wry and unimpressed, held a gleam to it.

"You've done well surviving for as long as you have, I'll grant you that. Even in your ignominy."

2. King Joffrey Baratheon

King Joffrey Baratheon A Song of Ice and Fire

BEING THE KING/professional moron
    Race:
    KING
    He might had seen Sansa the previous day, but that hardly meant he expected to see his Grandfather sitting inside his room, waiting for him. At first sight, Joffrey was surprised beyond words, then he grew irritated when Tywin Lannister uttered his first words, as it always happened between them.

'I didn't know this was the week of tearful reunions.' he sneered. 'You should have waited outside, Grandfather. Who allowed you to be here?' he went on, clearly feeling insecure by the sudden invasion, as he stood near the door and glared at the older man. Joffrey had grown accustomed to his independence and while he loathed the fact that he had lost all his privileges, he felt an increasing feeling of anxiety at thoughts about Hands of the King, small councils, money, regulations and more importantly, being told what to do.

Lucifer likes this.
  3. Lucifer

Lucifer Supernatural

"No one disallowed me, that's for certain," Tywin quipped leisurely back. His eyes seemed as cynical and searching as always, but there was something else there. That gleam. "Perhaps you would be more gracious if you knew what I came here to offer."