By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

beautiful, powerful, dangerous, cold ❄ dark elsa

Discussion in 'Seasonal Events' started by Hannah, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

As if I don’t love torturing our resident Ice Queen enough, for the month of May, a darker doppelganger of Elsa will be taking root in Pandora. This Elsa, unlike the one we know, is not hindered by things such as fears and morality. Whilst she never actually existed outside of Pandora, she has memories of being shunned and isolated, which festered a deep burning hatred; this is an Elsa who would have given into her darker desires for revenge.

Plot hooks:

So, as I don’t play straight up villains much I would love some help on this!
    • She would definitely be more biased against normal humans than people with powers or non-humans, but she’d see those as more of a challenge rather than something to be feared.
    • Anna still has a major impact on this Elsa. But rather than a protective love, her feelings towards her sister are more ambivalent; there’s still that older sisterly instinct, but this time it’s more smothering and dangerous, and if she got in the way, who knows what would happen. But it’s something one could have over her as she is interested in finding Anna.
    • One of her ruses would be to lure people in; we all know the real Elsa and how insecure she is, so it’s something she’ll use until she can get close enough to harm someone. She still has that ‘queenly’ air about her, but the way she comes across is a lot colder (har har) and detached; a contrast to Elsa who pretends not to care but really does, like A LOT.

I think her goals would mostly be to either:
    • Create an eternal winter right here in Pandora (something she can’t actually do due to the world’s restrictions, but she doesn’t know that.)
    • Take out just basically about anyone that gets in her way, or torture those the real Elsa cares about and ruin all that she has tried to build for herself here. This extends to using her powers to freeze people’s hearts and give them a slow death (always good if you’re looking to off your character!), but also includes quicker, more violent methods too.
    • She’ll also be looking for the real Elsa so she can murder her and take her place. She views the original as an incompetent, simple minded fool who never lived up to her full potential.

This is rambl-y and weird but hopefully you guys get the gist! <3

Hexx likes this.
  2. Hexx

Hexx The Lich Queen

Slavin' Away
    I'M YELLING
    I JUST WROTE YOU A STARTER FOR NORMAL!ELSA
    BUT GIVE ME EVIL!ELSA INSTEAD PLS

for.......... future dynamic purposes

Hannah likes this.
  3. Rora

Rora Player

I mean we've already discussed this being a thing on discord :) but clearly the sisters at some point have to com across one another, Anna will just be less thrilled about the killing bit... cause unless they are trying to kill you first, you don't hurt people!

Bad Elsa!

But.... I super desperately want Anna's white haired streak back, she misses it! It made her hair different! I mean there are certainly a number of ways we could go about this too! It certainly would force Elsa (the good one) to reach out to someone else for help with the issue too cause no one want to go through having magic removed (again) from her memory, once was bad enough! But yay for sister(s). Anna wouldn't be 100% against fighting off evil Elsa either once she got over the whole "but it is kind of my sister but not" sort of deal.

Hannah likes this.
  4. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

YESSS. We can totally do this also, if you wanted two threads with Elsa (even though it's her twin) concurrently?

Yes! Well, evil Elsa will be looking for her sister anyway and she'll be in Cascade Bay, given that she wants to take out real Elsa too. And if Anna gets in her way after realising she's not her real sister and also that she causing harm to others (even just NPCs or something), she won't hesistate to attack her sister. And yeah, it would be reason for real Elsa to reach out for help if she finds Anna afterwards.

Even though it's more angst and turmoil for them both, I think it will be good for they'll end up helping each other and probably growing even closer in the long run. Anna defending real Elsa and real Elsa getting Anna some help. <3