By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

beebo wants CUDDLES || hunter's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Hunter, May 16, 2018.

1. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness
    Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

[​IMG]

About MeYooo, I'm Hunter and I'm 19 years old. University takes up a lot of my time so my activity can be sometimes spotty, but I'm usually reachable via Discord (Hunter#5236) if you need me or want to plot. I'm currently a business major so I own a lot of blazers. I'm afraid of geese? What even are personal facts

Roleplay Preferences► Like I said, my activity tends to be spotty with school and such. Feel free to poke me whenever you'd like basically. I try to reply to each thread at least once a week, but things will occasionally get lost.

► My posts can be anywhere from 'enough to move the action forward' and 'no wonder why this took you so long.' I tend to write more when the situation calls for it, naturally, but I'll always make sure that even among the paragraphs of introspection and reaction, there will be plenty of action for my partner to react to as well.

► Please don't try to PM me! It's clunky and I'll forget to answer it and everyone involved will feel bad. Messaging me on Discord is the easiest, along with posting here. If you don't receive a response but see me on, don't feel embarrassed to try poking me again. I sometimes answer things in my head, and never purposefully ignore someone.

► It shouldn't even need to be said, but pleeease no metagaming. Go ahead and message me if you're confused about what something means in a post or don't understand why my character is doing what. Sometimes I miss Point B in between Points A and C. I get it!

► I don't have very many hard limits. I'm fine with pretty much any topic that would be allowed on Pandora, but if things go down a darker territory, I'd appreciate it if both myself and my partner were able to treat a plotline with respect and maturity.

Characters: closed open desperately needs plots
    Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
    Conner Kent / Superboy (Young Justice - DC)
    Damian Wayne / Robin (Teen Titans: The Judas Contract - DC)

Lucy Danvers-Lane (Supergirl 2015 - DC)
    Oliver Queen / Green Arrow (Rebirth - DC)
    Rip Hunter (Legends of Tomorrow - DC)
    Seg-El (Krypton - DC)
    Sombra (Overwatch)

#1 Hunter, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Hunter

Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

15 biologically / 115 chronologically - male - spirit bonded human - crystal vales - avatar

[​IMG]
    "Harsh words can't solve problems; action will."
    About Aang
    Aang is relatively chipper for being the sole survivor of a massive genocide. While he may have the distinction of being the last airbender alive, he's also the Avatar -- the reincarnated guardian of peace and balance who can bend all four elements. When he was 12 years old, he awoke from a century long slumber inside an iceberg to learn that the world had been ravaged by war while he'd been missing. He and his friends managed to defeat the evil dictator at the heart of it and restore harmony to the nations, and ever since then, he's prided himself on being a diplomat and shepherd of a new age. And he's got some pretty cool airbending tricks up his monk robe sleeves as well.
    Current Status
    During the Calamity, Aang was struck down by a massive monster that rose from the sand during Horizon's evacuation. After waking up in the new Pandora, it was to find that both Momo and Appa were missing as well. Aang so far has settled into Crystal Vales with his two best friends, but a nomad's heart is never happy being cooped up.
    Plot Hooks
    ► Aang has the type of infectious happiness that just kind of attracts new friends wherever he goes. And he'll befriend anything. Really. Absolutely anything.

►When Aang's in mortal danger or experiencing intense emotions, there's a chance that he'll lose control of himself and go into the Avatar State -- his tattoos glow, his power increases hundredfold, and he channels all the knowledge (and emotions) of his past thousand lives.

► Aang also has the ability to astral project. This allows him to travel in the Otherworld and speak with spirits. However, it leaves his physical body vulnerable until he returns to it.

► His two companions are his flying lemur Momo and his giant flying bison Appa. They're a pretty big hit with the kids and the ladies.

► Appa and Momo are missing. Until then, Aang is more or less land-bound and lonely. He'd love to make some new friends or meet some new animals to get his mind off of things.

► Now that he's no longer a Vagabond, Aang is trying out different jobs to find something that sticks. It usually ends up in some kind of comical disaster.

► While a romance with Aang would have little chance of succeeding without incredible patience, he's going to eventually realize Katara isn't into him the way he's into her.
    Links

CONNER KENT / SUPERBOY

17 biologically / 1 chronologically - male - human / kryptonian clone - crystal vales - vigilante
    young justice - dc universe

[​IMG]
    "Hope survives because the battle is not over, not as long as even one of us is willing to fight."
    About Conner
    Conner was created in a laboratory facility to be the clone hybrid of both Superman and Lex Luthor. His purpose in life was supposed to be to either to kill or replace the Man of Steel, but he was able to find his own purpose when he was rescued and freed by the other Justice League sidekicks. He just doesn't know what it is quite yet. Unfortunately, due to the human genetics keeping him from becoming an insane lab animal, he only has partial Kryptonian powers which doesn't exactly help him feel like he fits in anywhere but with his team. As a superhero by choice but also lack of other options, Conner splits his time between defending the streets and learning how to be a real boy.
    Current Status
    The Calamity was rough on everyone, but Conner missed most of it. He was floating through space slowly suffocating to death. While he hasn't really let himself be bothered by the experience, he's far more concerned about his older sister/mother figure @Kara Danvers and has gently suggested that maybe they try retiring to Crystal Vales for a little bit to recuperate. It's just temporary. Really.
    Plot Hooks
    ► Conner currently possesses a piece of technology tailored for his use called Shields. When applied to his skin, they last an hour and essentially patch the human parts of his DNA to give him the full Kryptonian suite of powers -- eye beams, flight, freeze breath, the whole song and dance. However, they also cause him to fly into an uncontrolled, blind rage.

► As someone who spends the majority of his time being a superhero rather than a regular student, I think it would be interesting for Conner to make some friends with people that have a more mundane life in comparison or really anyone close to his age.

► Accompanying Conner in Pandora are his two companions -- a sentient, nonverbal, and massive shapeshifting alien tech sphere named Sphere, and an equally massive genetically enhanced wolf named Wolf.

► He used to attend college in Pandora Town before the Calamity. Since then, he's taken a hiatus from his formal studies, but he probably wouldn't say no to a tutor -- especially one who can help him control his powers and learn the limits of them.

► Conner's experience in Pandora has honestly kind of been defined by family drama, so he could use a little rebellion to get away from it all. Plus, he's never really had the chance to just be a regular teenager and sneak out before.

► While in Crystal Vales, he may be looking for work as some kind of farmhand or apprentice to just about any craft that would accept a hulking alien boy who sometimes doesn't know his own strength.

► He keeps his secret identity as Superboy under wraps as much as possible, but especially in a place inundated with fantasy elements, it wouldn't be too far out of left field to accuse a weird loner of being some kind of alien or witch.
    Links

#2 Hunter, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  3. Hunter

Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

DAMIAN WAYNE / ROBIN

13 - male - genetically perfect human - dread wastes - vigilante
    teen titans: judas contract - dc universe

[​IMG]
    "You call it luck, I call it skill."
    About Damian
    Damian is the youngest and only biological son of Bruce Wayne aka Batman and the assassin Talia al Ghul, making him heir to both the bat's cowl and the League of Assassins. He was raised and trained to be a stone cold killing machine from the time he was born until he was 10 years old and sent to live with his father. He's struggled since then with his killing instinct, but he's rejected his villainous heritage in favor of the life of a hero. More than that, to become Robin. Now that he's 13 (turning 14), he still has a rather abrasive personality and little tolerance for idiots, but he's skilled, brave, and truly kind at heart. For the most part.
    Current Status
    While helping evacuate his former home Cascade Bay during the Calamity, Damian sacrificed himself to the sinking islands in order to get some kids far more innocent than he was to safety. After coming back to life on September 1st, it was then to find that his eldest brother was also gone and not coming back -- at least not with everyone else. He'll be spending the first few weeks of the season in Pandopolis with his family, before embarking on a journey to center himself in the Dread Lands where he'll reunite with both his biological mother and his adoptive one, the two hands of the Undertaker.
    Plot Hooks
    ► When out of costume, Damian is the youngest son of Wayne Industries CEO and billionaire icon, Bruce Wayne. The kid's a bit of a celebrity, and he acts like it too. His civilian persona carefully exaggerates the brattiness he's more or less grown out of.

► He has a German Shepherd puppy he aptly named Titus who is the sunshine to his doom and gloom.

► I'm always interested in Damian getting some friends around his own age. He's very much rough around the edges and would probably fit best with someone with relatively thick skin, but he's learned more or less how to function in a team and with peers.

► This season, he's definitely going to be going through some emotional turmoil. While journeying to Lethe, there's plenty of opportunity to meet other travelers and either 'cross swords or break bread'. Someone's gotta Uncle Iroh this little guy.

► While he's alone in the Dread Lands, I'd be up for someone possibly finding him and saving him from dehydration and/or exhaustion, Timon and Pumba + Simba style.

► He'd probably sound like the perfect candidate if someone was looking for an assassin protege. But he'd say no, thank you. Probably with his fists.
    Links

LUCY LANE

30 - female - human - pandopolis - head of the dept of justice
    supergirl - arrowverse - dc universe

[​IMG]
    "Superman? You should have just said Jimmy Olsen's special boyfriend."
    About Lucy
    Lucy is amazing in her own right, but she's also a regular human from a world with people like Superman in it -- that means she's had to learn how to fight for herself and not take any shit from anyone. She's the younger sister of the Lois Lane and an army brat at heart, so much so that she even grew up to enlist herself. By the time she was 29, she was an accomplished JAG prosecutor, Army Major, and foe-turned-ally of Supergirl dedicated to protecting the world from alien threats. And this time, she's made sure to think critically about which aliens actually classify as threats, considering that despite her strong foundation of justice and compassion, she can have the wool pulled over her eyes by prejudice just like anybody else.
    Current Status
    Lucy was woken up in Pandopolis post-Calamity once more resuming her position as Dept Head. She just may be taking the entire experience a little harder than most people. During the Calamity, she focused more on organizing an official rescue effort for PT citizens rather than anything even resembling her own feelings.
    Plot Hooks
    ► Lucy's a valuable political ally to have, but she's also incredibly Lawful Good and has no time for anyone's underhanded shit. She's canonically something along the lines of a human lie detector, and it's nigh impossible to successfully bullshit her.

► Bullshit her anyways.

► She already is mentoring one younger woman from a community service program, but she wouldn't mind taking any others under her wing.

► more tba

Links

#3 Hunter, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  4. Hunter

Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

OLIVER QUEEN / GREEN ARROW

30 - male - human - crystal vales - vigilante
    rebirth prime earth - dc universe

[​IMG]
    "Not my fight? You're putting lives in danger. That is always my fight."
    About Ollie
    Ollie Queen was nothing more than a vapid socialite before he washed up on Starfish Island as a young man where he remained for the next three years with nothing but a bow and arrow. That island was the birth place of the superhero Green Arrow, and once he made it back to his home city of Seattle, he opted in for the tights (though not the cape) and has been protecting his city ever since. He's a bit of a smarmy idiot, but he genuinely has a good heart -- and very outspoken political beliefs. His family tends to stab him in the back on the regular, but he's still wholly devoted to raising his former assassin younger half-sister so that she doesn't end up like his last ward.
    Current Status
    Ollie made it out of the Calamity relatively unscathed before waking up in Pandopolis. Only to realize he was apparently some kind of medieval folk hero in the Crystal Vales with a relatively large following. He wasn't going to go along with it, honest, but didn't he become Green Arrow in the first place because of Robin Hood? There's nothing wrong with taking a little break from society again to protect the poor and the downtrodden in a different way.
    Plot Hooks
    ► Ollie is most definitely living in the forests of Crystal Vales dressed like his childhood hero Robin Hood, right down the hat. While he's not yet resorted to actual thievery, it's very much possible that he may get too into the role he's playing and go too far.

► And while Ollie is no criminal, the zealous followers that he has have no qualms about stealing from the rich and sometimes giving to the poor. They're a little bit more like highwaymen than heroes at this point, though he doesn't see it just yet.

►Ollie is notorious for having almost as many sidekicks as Batman even if he doesn't remember half of them after the timeline reboot, so he definitely would be up to giving someone some casual archery lessons or something along those lines.

► If someone impressed him enough, he wouldn't be entirely opposed to taking on another official apprentice.

► He's the type to take in a stranger off the street for no reason other than they looked like they needed someone. Ollie does in fact tend to trust too easily, and he usually gets stabbed in the back over it.

► He also has a massive wolf dog named George that has magic in his bones or something crazy like that. The long story short is that he was descended from some famous wolf whose lifespan was extended by magic, and now there are cults that want to steal Georgie's bones. Ollie does not like that.

Links

RIP HUNTER

33 - male - human - centria - time traveler / film director
    legends of tomorrow - arrowverse - dc universe

[​IMG]
    "One person acting alone cannot save the world."
    About Rip
    Rip is a former Time Master and full time mistake. Even after a year or so, he's still mourning the death of his wife and son at the hands of an immortal dictator that he then betrayed his rather corrupt organization to defeat. He did so by accruing the most powerful misfits he could find in the year 2016 and then siccing them on the very timeline he was sworn to protect. Yes, he's a bit of a rebel. Those misfits became his crew and then a little bit like his new family -- if he would stop manipulating and betraying them in the name of the greater good, that is.
    Current Status
    At the end of Summer, a magnetic mutant on his crew gave birth to her daughter inside the Waverider and summarily wrecked the entire ship. They were out of commission and unable to help during the Calamity, and when the natural disasters started, he got stuck in town and separated from the others. At the beginning of the Autumn season, he is still working his way around Centria where people think that he's a famous filmmaker.
    Plot Hooks
    ► Rip could very much use someone to talk to that's not connected to his ongoing mistakes, especially to work through the grief of losing his wife and son. He's had few friends in his life, but drinking buddies or the like at least are a somewhat familiar territory for him.

► Since there's not really a timeline in need of protecting in Pandora, Rip is probably closest to a gun for hire right now. He has a moral code, of course, but he's willing to do terrible things for an outcome that benefits the many. The ends justifies the means, after all.

► He's already looked after one child in Pandora for a time, and he'd be willing to 'babysit' any others. He was a father once. It may be painful for him to be with children as they remind him of his own son, but in a way, it's also healing.

► While he's in Centria, people for some reason mistake him as Phil Gasmer, eccentric film director. It looks like he makes films about time travel of all things.

► The Waverider is still mostly in ruins, and while some of the damage can be repaired by his best friend AI Gideon, the rest will need his help. Or outside help, if one is willing.

►There's a powerful magical artifact underneath the floor of his ship's office that has the power to bend reality itself. While it's functionally useless without the other pieces of the Spear of Destiny, it could attract people who can sense its power.

Links

#4 Hunter, May 16, 2018
  5. Hunter

Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

SEG-EL

22 - male - kryptonian - elysium: undercity - bar owner
    krypton - dc universe

[​IMG]
    "The story of your family isn't how we died. But how we lived."
    About Seg
    Seg is a the scion of the powerful alien House of El. As a child, he watched a corrupt government execute his grandfather for trying to warn them of an impending threat, and his family was cast down to live in the slums where he grew up as a rough and tumble street rat with little respect for authority. Still, he has a hero's heart, even if it's more than a little rough around the edges. He's still semi-reeling from a time traveler who came to tell him that his homeworld Krypton is destined to be destroyed -- and that his future grandson, Kal-El, will one day be known throughout the universe as Superman. To make matters worse, the yellow sun in Pandora has suddenly given him the same strange, new powers as the other Kryptonian heroes, though perhaps not with the same discipline when it comes to using them.
    Current Status
    Shortly before the Calamity, Seg was fired from his high-class casino bartending job after his bosses just weren't able to take the frequent accidental destruction from his powers. Now, he runs his own alien tavern in Elysium's Undercity that caters to aliens and aliens specifically. It's just like home -- especially with the police force that gets under his skin.
    Plot Hooks
    ► I would naturally love as many hijinks surrounding human/Kryptonian cultural differences as possible. There's obviously no spoken language barrier, but all these weird things humans take for granted like cars that drive on the road or knowledge of idioms are absolutely alien to him.

► He's more in his 'comfort zone' in the Undercity, but he's also a brilliant scientific mind that has never really had the chance to learn. Someone could take interest in him as a mentor with intentions that are pure or less so.

► Seg is inherently distrustful of basically any and all authority figures. He particularly dislikes the Elysium government since it reminds him far too much of the government at home that doomed his planet, killed his grandfather, and exiled his family.

► Any situation that causes him to either lose control of his powers in any capacity -- like accidentally brushing against a fire hydrant and soaking the whole street. Someone could mistake him as a threat or an idiot when he's really just trying to figure out how to not to do the thing.

► He now runs an alien bar that's more on the rowdy side. Like any good tavern keeper, he'll spend his fair share of time listening to his patrons' woes with his blunt sensibilities, but he's also a notorious conman who may be going back to his old ways as he sinks into denial about everything that's happened. He's still a hero though. Honest.

► more tba
    Links

SOMBRA / OLIVIA COLOMAR

30 - female - cybernetically enhanced human - elysium: undercity - hacker
    overwatch

[​IMG]
    "Ya estoy lista para ese trago."
    About Sombra
    After being orphaned at a young age in the Omnic Crisis, Sombra turned to her talent for computer hacking and manipulation in order to survive in a near-destroyed Mexico. She was raised by a gang of violent revolutionaries and set loose upon the world with a god complex and an intense obsession with information and control. Before coming to Pandora, she worked for a terrorist organization to further her own agenda and unravel a global conspiracy not for the good of the world, but to take its power for herself.
    Current Status
    She arrived to Pandora in the midst of the Calamity where her tech broke down and an ogre nearly cracked her skull into pieces. After being rescued from her predicament and very much begrudgingly put into a monster hunter's debt, Sombra awoke once more in a dingy apartment in space that was decked out with equipment and a variety of contacts at her fingers. Well, she could work with this.
    Plot Hooks
    ► Sombra is a mastermind hacker who can get into virtually any system under the right circumstances. She's also completely obsessed with knowledge = power, and she needs very little reason to start digging into a powerful person or organization for her own gain.

► Her services can be bought for a price, and the price isn't always money.

► She would absolutely blackmail one of said powerful people or organizations with their dirty laundry in order to make some powerful 'friends.'

► Her bite is also just as bad as her bark, and she's not above to bringing people's families or loved ones into her little games, which understandably will make her some enemies.

► While she has yet to formulate any sort of specific long-term goal in Pandora, Sombra is currently very interested in digging to see where the real power in the political and social machines lies -- and with whom.

► At some point in the far future, I am very interested in her somehow receiving consequences for her actions.
    Links

#5 Hunter, May 16, 2018
  6. Hunter

Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    dear god don't ever let me get this many characters

7. Chen

Chen Player

@Marcos Diaz

So I am throwing Sherlock Holmes at Marcos here for a mystery that needs solving, back in the day he and Light were looking into some missing children but they didn't get to finish the investigation, it was something outside of Misty Hollow and involved children being lured away with sweets to the outside of the barrier and carried off. I do have an idea for what was taking them and I will let you no at some point in the plot if you are interested.

8. Hunter

Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Chen

LATE but yes, i would absolutely be interested! marcos is free....mostly whenever except for a few dates

Chen likes this.
  9. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Like I was talking about on the Discord earlier, we could have @Oliver Queen and @Tenya Iida meet up in the middle of an emergency situation and end up in a possible unofficial mentor-student relationship. Tenya's a mailman, but he often stops to help fight crime during the day or in his off hours. He might even jump in to help evacuate people during a fire or something.

Hunter likes this.
  10. Hunter

Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @ScorpioRat

OOPS LATE AGAIN

i would looooove this. ollie would jump at the chance to mentor a speedster if only for a cosmic 'in your face' to barry allen.

maaaybe while tenya is on his route or something, both of them come across some kind of fire? ollie jumps in as green arrow even while off duty to help, and he enlists tenya to help him get people out of there

ScorpioRat likes this.
  11. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

That sounds good! What dates work for Green Arrow?

12. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    ITS EXACTLY HALF A DOZEN

Aang and @Sans
    Lord almighty these two together would probably be hell for everyone else. Sans has been getting in a bit of better emotional state lately, so it could be fun to do a silly fun thread with Aang where the two of them meet and do some shenanigans together. He needs some harmless fun/pranks every now and then. Plus Sans is currently living on the Moon, so maybe he could even give Aang a little space trip once he gets his own spaceship

Idk I just think they'd be good friends and Sans needs some more kids around to take him away from the boring adult life.

Conner Kent and @Sakura Kasugano
    They both study at the college and Sakura is a pretty normal girl overall (ability to shoot fireballs aside) so she could fulfill the role of a normie friend for Superboy here. Although, she also has some aspirations to be a superhero herself, so there's also some potential for them dealing with trouble together if you're interested in developing that!

Damian Wayne and @Greed
    Since Damian resides in Cascade Bay, there's a very likely chance that he's dealt with some of Greed's gang when they're doing their criminal stuff, so it could be fun for him to deal with the homunculus himself. He... doesn't really stand much of a chance against someone who has his entire body be as tough as diamond, but Greed is a fairly decent guy so he wouldn't want to kill the kid or anything, just, possibly leave some injuries depending of how persistent he is lmao

Lucy Lane and @Ema Skye
    Ema is both a forensic scientist and a detective, so I figure she and Lucy could work on a case together and maybe develop a bit of a friendship that way? Ema is pretty smart and friendly when she's not annoyed with something (which admittedly is pretty often in Pandora) so I could see them being a good legal team!

Oliver Queen and @Ayano Tateyama
    Ayano is super into superheroes so I think her meeting Green Arrow could be both cute and also funny depending on how it goes. Heroes are very important to her, but outside of her eye ability, she doesn't really have anything that could make her sidekick material outside of a strong desire to help other, but I think it could be cool if he saw potential within her and taught her a few things.

Rip Hunter and @Toyosatomimi no Miko
    This is more of a random thought than anything else, but Miko is someone who has an ability that pretty much allows her to find out everything about the desires of the people she meets, down to what gave birth to said desire. She's no therapist, but I could see her trying to help him with his problems just out of some level of compassion, though how well that would go is up to debate lol

Hunter likes this.
  13. Hunter

Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @ScorpioRat
    is late august alright with you? like maybe around the 20th or so

@FullMoon
    -cracks knuckles-

aang + sans
    YES. aang is good personal friends with the moon too. bet sans hasn't heard that before. as for what shenanigans they could possibly get into -- aang could mistake sans for a spirit, they could chase after momo who gets himself into some hijinks, maybe after some kind of event (like joker's attack or something) they could pull some harmless pranks and try to cheer people up. OR they could try to do genuinely nice things for people that just go hilariously haywire. whatever the case, if aang sensed sans was a little down on his luck these days, he'd probably do whatever he could to help out. it's the avatar thing and all :D

conner + sakura
    i honestly think it would be hilarious to have someone who is into superheroes + wants to be one...be friends with a disguised teen hero himself. i would love to see them deal with all kinds of trouble together (maybe as afterschool study/project partners or something?) while conner just tries to keep his identity under wraps.

damian + greed
    if greed is invulnerable, i dunno if damian would keep directly attacking him in the first place tbh. he's a pretty smart cookie, and he'd probably switch more to 'lets bound and gag him' type tactics if they were to fight. like bat-strength riot foam. he does go toe to toe with folks like grundy and croc on a semi-regular basis, and imagine batman trying to make him stay in the car for that lol

i'd still be down with a fight scene if you still wanted one though! if not, maybe they could meet without realizing who the other is? damian takes a ride on the struggle bus late june after he accidentally injures one of his brothers in an accident if greed would ever care to find out what's bothering this small angry boy. alternatively, there are a lot of coves in CB with criminal activity i think -- if one of them collapsed during a fight between them, maybe he could try to pull damian out of an avalanche?

lucy + ema
    yesss. i don't think lucy is technically supposed to get directly involved with cases much anymore since she's currently head of the justice dept, but with her wedding coming up, she's started to get more than a little antsy and would probably poke her nose in just for something to do to distract herself. when in doubt, throw yourself head first into work. that's her motto. maybe the two of them could collaborate on a murder mystery that others aren't really getting much of a lead on? i think it would be interesting to have a lawyer and a forensic scientist do some investigating together lol

oliver + ayano
    awww, i read up on her and she seems super sweet. ollie definitely isn't looking for another kid to slap some tights on and throw into the streets (cough he's not BRUCE), since he actually is a little weird about letting teens into the thick of things these days, but he's definitely a pretty chill dude who wouldn't mind mentoring ayano in like. SELF CONFIDENCE. or self defense. something like that. just don't give yourself a hero name, ayano, or you'll give him a heart attack.

rip + miko
    POOR MIKO. just minding her own business, then boom, woah, this guy really wants to die i guess. he kind of really doesn't know what he wants himself beyond that, but i have been interested in getting him to talk to a therapist or two who may be able to help him figure out. keep in mind though that while he doesn't speak about it, he isss kind of severely depressed. if you wanted to wait until next season, there's gonna be even more emotional baggage for miko to sort through since there will be a baby aboard the waverider!

#13 Hunter, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    FullMoon likes this.
  14. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Hunter

Oh boi here we go

Aang and Sans
    Sans is so tired of people thinking he's dead and the like lmao. It could be fun though! I would actually love if they ended up having to chase after Momo together, maybe we could even double it up by having Sans' skeledog end up involved in this chase to give Sans further reason to help out. Just two pets causing havoc and them having to team up to deal with them.

Conner and Sakura
    Sakura is admittedly not the smartest person around, so I could see her maybe seeking help studying some things and Conner could be a good guy and help her with it? If they become friends, I could see them scheduling times to study together and stuff! Then maybe one day they could both get caught into some dangerous situation heh.

Damian and Greed
    Them meeting before Damian realizes Greed is a criminal could be cool! As far as a fight goes, I would imagine that Damian wouldn't be aware of how nearly indestructible Greed is if he confronted him, so it could serve as a nasty surprise if they were to fight. If the area around him began caving out, I could see him helping Damian out if only because he's confident enough in himself that he probably doesn't see the kid as a serious threat to him lmao.

Lucy and Ema
    For Ema this is almost standard procedure haha. She would gladly work with Lucy at some difficult case and do some crime scene investigation together. I figure she would probably ask some question about why the head of justice is getting herself involved into what might not be such a serious case, but otherwise Ema wouldn't care much. She also likes to make people who aren't familiar with forensics try the equipment out so if Lucy isn't familiar with the procedure, she could teach her lol.

Oliver and Ayano
    Aw, bless you Ollie. Ayano definitely could use someone who would be willing to improve her self-esteem and learning how to fight, even if she doesn't become a sidekick outright, could be fun. She would definitely get herself a hero name, Ollie, sorry. He might have to make her his sidekick just so he can get some peace of mind and keep an eye on her so she doesn't do anything stupid.

Rip and Miko
    It would take some talking first before she finds out exactly what's going on with him but yeah she would probably get a lot more than she was expecting lmao. I would be up to pushing it to next season if you think the timing would be better then! Miko could help him try to find something to work towards and maybe try to spread her religion onto him because y'know.

Hunter likes this.
  15. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Hunter likes this.
  16. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I got a new character and hey there's one character of yours I missed last time so LET'S FIX THAT

@Seg-El and @Iris
    Iris here is a new arrival and she has no clue what's going on. She's an android made to be a pacifist and can literally do nothing to protect herself without risking going insane (though she's not aware of that) and causing mass destruction. She might end up wandering into the Undercity just because she doesn't know how things work, so maybe Seg could help her? Maybe even save her from some goons?

Even outside of that, Iris has... problems with authority to a degree, seeing as what she saw as a pointless war ended up with her losing everyone she cared about (or, well, it led to her boyfriend having to kill her brother) so it could be interesting to have her meet someone with Seg's perspective on things!

17. WolfieShard

WolfieShard No mourners, no funerals

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    KICKS DOWN DOOR
    sup nerd

Alright so ACTUALLY THIS IS FUNNY. BECAUSE I HAVE A BOY OF INTEREST TO BOTH @Rip Hunter AND @Sombra

My sweet son Yuuki Mishima needs a producer/director/anything beyond a writer for this documentary he's making that is actually just?? Totally ridiculous?? And also about the Phantom Thieves group thats lowkey still active in Pandora? Kid wydm you have insider knowledge and want to make a movie out of it

Which brings me to ANOTHER point; The Phansite. I do not think sombra would look at something claiming people could steal hearts and not do some digging and hacking to figure out who this ""admin"" really is (spoiler alert: its Mishima) whatever she feels like is important is up to you. Im not above him getting kidnapped or something ;D
    Im also not above him learning some tips from her either lolol

Hunter likes this.