HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Berries in the snow look so pretty

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Snowberry, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Snowberry

Snowberry I'll be over there, hiding behind the plant.

Kid Wranlger
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

But don’t eat them,

[​IMG]

May be poisonous

About Me
    Who am I? The eternal question...

I am a lover of books, children, and small moments of time we can never recapture. I'm a ECD teach and children's advocate. I have two cats, two dogs, and two children and over a thousand hardback books on my built in bookshelves. I have a bad back, a bum knee, and suffer from migraines and insomnia.

I like coffee AND tea, Pepsi AND Coke, but Dr. Pepper and 7up make me ill. I like to cook, but am not all that fond of eating. I have about a dozen half written books on my hard drive that will never get finished. I play Fallout and The Sims and Second Life.

I am a very nice and easy going person, but know dozens of ways to murder someone and get away with it. I'm a mini prepper and have a months worth of food in my pantry that will last 30 years if I don't use it.

Roleplay Preferences
    I DO post splice - I don't post match. If you feel like 700 words is what you need, take those 700 words and run with that. I probably won't match you unless I'm writing something deeply emotional. My norm is between 150 and 400 words.

I like organic relationships to grow, not be forced. I do write smut when I feel a connection, but not often.

I will try to write to you within 3 days and it's OK to skip me in group threads (not my fave thing to do lol). I don't mind waiting a week for your response as I know a lot of people where have a magic school bus full of characters.

Limits
    I'm pretty easy going and have written at all levels of horror, smut. I don't mind fighting, blood, etc but can't take child abuse or misogynist slurs against women (even from women writers).

Check out my characters below!

#1 Snowberry, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. Snowberry

Kid Wranlger
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Kaylee Frye

[​IMG]

Firefly

Arriving just before the movie events in her native timeline Kaylee is in Pandora City at loose ends. Don't get her wrong, this is all shiny and everything, but where is everyone she knows and loves?

Nice to meetcha!Bright and Friendly it should take long for Kaylee to bump into all manner of folks and annoy them with her aggressively perky personality. Looking for friends, lovers (until a Simon shows up, then she'll be mighty distracted, but is it just a crush? Hmmmm!), and all manner of interesting folks!

Plot PointsKaylee will rejoin the Firefly crew via her interaction with @Irene Adler and after that there'll be all sorts of hijinks to get into!

She's also open to jobs (mechanical) and meetin' folks. She isn't the sort to naturally attract enemies, but you know, some people just hate happy people.

Mina Harker

[​IMG]

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
    (Movie)

Lady chemist, teacher, suffragette, and vampire Mina has always been clever but life has been cruel and her once loving heart has covered it's deep wounds with scar tissue. She still wants to aid people, but she's not inclined to let anyone get to close again. She lives at 44 Fleetwood Ave in the better part of Blackhaven with the second bedroom being her lab.

Plot PointsEventually, as pre-plotted, she'll be joining @Helen Magnus and crew when Sanctuary is built up, but for now she tutors, and is a freelance chemist.

She's open to everything; friends, foes, students, clients and lunchboxes.

#2 Snowberry, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. Snowberry

Kid Wranlger
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

TBA

Firefly

[​IMG]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis nulla lacus, bibendum et ultrices vitae, fermentum in massa. Quisque est tortor, tempus vitae eleifend quis, scelerisque ut lorem. Donec lobortis posuere eros, ut sodales odio eleifend ut. Nullam ex orci, condimentum sed urna non, porttitor faucibus lacus. Integer ultricies sollicitudin turpis nec finibus. Vivamus iaculis tortor vitae quam tincidunt egestas. Proin blandit nunc non ante lacinia varius. Integer ut sagittis lorem. Nullam commodo dolor vel urna sollicitudin rhoncus. Sed lacus ante, pellentesque nec lectus et, dignissim volutpat sem.

Optional HeadingLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis nulla lacus, bibendum et ultrices vitae, fermentum in massa. Quisque est tortor, tempus vitae eleifend quis, scelerisque ut lorem. Donec lobortis posuere eros, ut sodales odio eleifend ut. Nullam ex orci, condimentum sed urna non, porttitor faucibus lacus. Integer ultricies sollicitudin turpis nec finibus. Vivamus iaculis tortor vitae quam tincidunt egestas. Proin blandit nunc non ante lacinia varius. Integer ut sagittis lorem. Nullam commodo dolor vel urna sollicitudin rhoncus. Sed lacus ante, pellentesque nec lectus et, dignissim volutpat sem.

Character Name

fandom

[​IMG]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis nulla lacus, bibendum et ultrices vitae, fermentum in massa. Quisque est tortor, tempus vitae eleifend quis, scelerisque ut lorem. Donec lobortis posuere eros, ut sodales odio eleifend ut. Nullam ex orci, condimentum sed urna non, porttitor faucibus lacus. Integer ultricies sollicitudin turpis nec finibus. Vivamus iaculis tortor vitae quam tincidunt egestas. Proin blandit nunc non ante lacinia varius. Integer ut sagittis lorem. Nullam commodo dolor vel urna sollicitudin rhoncus. Sed lacus ante, pellentesque nec lectus et, dignissim volutpat sem.

Optional HeadingLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis nulla lacus, bibendum et ultrices vitae, fermentum in massa. Quisque est tortor, tempus vitae eleifend quis, scelerisque ut lorem. Donec lobortis posuere eros, ut sodales odio eleifend ut. Nullam ex orci, condimentum sed urna non, porttitor faucibus lacus. Integer ultricies sollicitudin turpis nec finibus. Vivamus iaculis tortor vitae quam tincidunt egestas. Proin blandit nunc non ante lacinia varius. Integer ut sagittis lorem. Nullam commodo dolor vel urna sollicitudin rhoncus. Sed lacus ante, pellentesque nec lectus et, dignissim volutpat sem.

4. Snowberry

Kid Wranlger
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

TBA

Firefly

[​IMG]

Character Name

fandom

[​IMG]

5. Carnelian

Carnelian Till the day when all are one

Former employee of Woolworths
    Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Like we discussed on Discord, up for threading Amber and Kaylee?

6. Kaylee Frye

Kaylee Frye Guest

I posted an open in Pandora, I forgot to look where Amber was! I tagged Inara in it because I know that she's also in Pandora and a member of the crew, but that doesn't mean you can't jump it.