By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Birb is the werb

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Birb, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

Everybody knows...

that birb is the werb

About MeName is Birb. I'm 28. I love both sci-fi and fantasy, but I'm only good at roleplaying fantasy. I'm not smart enough to sound like I know what I'm doing with sci-fi. lol All my favorite fandoms are video games, movies, and some books and live-action tv shows - such as! *drum roll* Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed, Fallout, Witcher, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Supernatural, Heroes. I have been roleplaying for about 15 years now. I am a zookeeper and I mainly work with birbs, but I have also worked with large carns, primates, reptiles, hoofstock, and random assortment of small mammals. So I also love animals. c:

I'm a goofy mofo. I'm sarcastic af, and don't take anything I say seriously.

Roleplay PreferencesFirst thing you should know - I don't write a lot per post on average. I used to, when I was younger, but I gave up rambling to just get straight to the point. I used to write novellas, but the problem was I never finished threads because I was so focused on writing as much as I could per post that I tired out quickly and was hesitant to reply again because I knew I would be sitting there for hours, typing a reply. So, now I have quit that in favor of just having fun - so I write probably around two-three paragraphs per reply once we're past the starter posts and out of the action sequences. If there is something going on beyond dialogue in a post, then yeah sure, I'll write more. I write just enough to maintain character and keep the thread going.

I also prefer one-on-one threads over group threads, just because typically group threads take longer or don't go far depending on the activity level of those involved.

I'm an admiral of the shipping armada. I'll ship all the things, even if they aren't being shipped in-character. So don't mind me. I'm not talking about just romantic-shipping, I'm also talking about friendships, bromances, rivalries, etc.

If you want to brainstorm between our characters and you need my feedback to come up with a solid plot, but are afraid, don't beeeeee. I like to be bugged. I am a needy, greedy little birb. THROW ALL THE CRAZY PLOTS AT ME! Hurt my characters, I don't care. Drama, torture, romance, repeat.

LimitsI'm not a huge fan of explicit violence - like if it's part of the plot, then sure. But I don't like gore for the shock value. I love romance... so I have no limits there beyond things like rape, gross bodily fluid stuff, and... that's pretty much it. I'm a classy character ho. I'm not here to gross anybody out, so just let me know! I also don't like to do anything that my character wouldn't do just for shits and giggles (although I will do that OOCly because it's amusing - but in a reply, I have time to think about what my character would actually do and I regulate myself that way).

I'm one of those people who have random acts of brilliance. Otherwise, I'm shit at plotting. Doesn't mean I can't brainstorm and contribute, just that... I need more than just 'our characters need to meet' - because unless your character is a character I've had my eye on, plots are not just going to come to me. I need a 'why' and then a 'what is the end goal and what are we doing?'. I'm not very spontaneous. It's a character flaw of my own. 8'D

I AM STARTING SCHOOL AGAIN ON THE 20th!!!
    Because of that, the amount of active threads I can do at one time is limited to 3 threads per character. If our thread becomes inactive or "casual", the active threads will take priority. I have full-time work and full-time school so I have limited time and I have to balance accordingly. If I take longer to respond, it's probably because I'm over worked and tired physically and mentally and I just can't respond right now. So patience! c:

Check out my characters below!

#1 Birb, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  2. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

Dorian Pavus

dragon age

[​IMG]

Active Threads: 2/3

Dorian is a mage of high caliber, from a long lineage of mages. He has a high opinion of mages and curiosity for anything else, but a low opinion of those who oppose magic. A pariah of his home country, whom he loves with a deep pride but won't defend its down-falls, he recognizes the failings of traditional decorum and has a strong sense of morality. He comes off as solely self-absorbed, outspoken and superficial - but that only mostly a front. He's a passionate, outspoken, and intelligent man with a superior taste in fashion and mustaches men's hygiene and grooming practices, but a terribly, inferior taste in alcohol (he's a cheap drunk). He's also the master of deadpan snark. If you're not a fan of high-brow humor, you won't get Dorian. He seems to reveal in being an acquired taste. Dorian is ever flirtatious, which can either be uncomfortable or inviting. That is up to you. lol But he is only into men, so he's sorry in advance if you're a lady and he leads you on.

Plots
    + Dorian lives in Cascade Bay in Crystal Vales. He is the head of the Enchantment Coterie, a bureaucratic office that regulates and controls the practice of Enchanting within the capital city. It's actually not a job he chose. His fake history chose it for him, and it's a job he's getting used to -- not in the way others have been getting used to their chosen jobs, which is usually ones they have little experience in, but because he does have political experience as his background, and it wasn't something he expected having to do so soon. At least this one comes with less oppressive expectations. Either way, he's not exactly thrilled, so any plots with those needing his expertise are open.
    + Dorian has peacocks on his property. Sometimes they like to wander.. and cause problems. Enjoy waking up at the early hours of the morning to the sound of a melodic cat in heat? Or a hormonal imprinted peacock following you every where you go? Send him a text with a picture and an address and he'll come pick it up with an apology! Maybe his peacocks need their own Starkgram account.
    +

Zevran Arainai

dragon age

[​IMG]

Active Threads: 0/3

Zevran was a Crow assassin turned tailcoat, working in Antiva to bring down his former employees by picking them off one by one. He was once heralded as a savior of the fifth Blight, having helped the Warden stop it. He's suave, cocky, and very openly hedonistic - he has no concept of shame when it comes to things society deems distasteful. He is very loyal and agreeable, and his passions are fleeting - they come and go like the wind, but he enjoys every moment that life has to offer.

Plots+ Post-Calamity, Zevran has found himself in the Cosmic Wilderness. Literally, an elf from a fantasy genre is a science fiction world.
    + Literally any plots involving crazy space adventures will be welcomed!
    + Zevran has a certain set of skills that would make him useful to anyone in space who needs someone... eliminated. He could sneakily board a ship - either stealthily or through infiltration - take out his target and escape in a pod before anyone is the wiser. So if you need someone gone (probably an NPC, Zevran is your man elf)
    + Maybe he could even find himself on the crew of a regular ship - although he does work alone, so don't be surprised if he has alternative agendas. If he's fond of you, it'll be harder for him to let you down.
    + What if we get ourselves together a little motley crew of say... three or so characters -- all in the various avenues of the shady business--, get ourselves a ship and do shady shit? A tight-knit, polyamorous space family would be just up his alley.
    + If you just want a night of fun, Zevran is literally up for anything.

Newton Scamander

harry potter

[​IMG]

Active Threads: 0/3

Mr. Newton Scamander, known to his friends by 'Newt', is a wizard from the late 1920s! He got a magical 'zoo'tcase that's bigger on the inside full of magical creatures and beasties - well he did, but after portaling into Pandora, they have all escaped! Literally all of them, including the super dangerous ones, so needless to say, he needs to get them all back! Newt is a Magizoologist, it's his life's passion, so there is no reason why he cannot do the same thing here. There are probably lots of animals that Newt hasn't seen before! Newt is far more comfortable with animals than he is with people, although he can still get around. If you're not hung up on his social awkwardness, he's got that quiet confidence that lets him get around without being noticed but you can trust him to know what he's doing. He's empathetic to all fauna, but this also extends to people, specifically those who are marginalized or downtrodden. He's a giver, not a taker. ;D

Plots+ Newt is trying to get back all his creatures, some of which are dangerous, aggressive, and critically endangered. He is eager to track them all down, although he honestly has no idea how far and wide they have been scattered. + He's scouring every status on StarkBook, or every internet article, to find clues as to where they might be hidden - strange happenings, crappy 'loch ness' type photos, out-right 'THERE'S A MONSTER IN MY HOUSE' calls for help. (If you actually make a status update, that would be amazing and immersive lol)
    + His magical creature field guide has been put on hold, since he's no longer on Earth, BUT he's writing a new one for Pandora's Mage Guild (who is funding him)! So not only he looking for his own, he's also wants to meet creatures he's never seen before. So if you have one, or know where he can find one, please plot with him!
    + He'll also extricate problem creatures from your house so you don't have to call an exterminator/hunter/slayer/whatever.

"Taken" creature threads: Frank (Thor), Pickett (Tina)

Anders/Justice

dragon age

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Taken threads: 0/3

A rebel apostate turned terrorist-for-a-cause, Anders is living in Pandora under the guise of penance for his previous transgressions. A passionate man who balks at the proverbial chains that has kept him imprisoned all his life in a tower he hates, having to live life as a prisoner because of an organization who fears his very existence, Anders blew up a Chantry (a church essentially) to prove his point and provoke a mage-templar war. Ironically,not the best way to prove you're not to be feared, but he also is possessed by a spirit of Justice, turned Vengeance - so he's not 100% accountable for his actions, although he does believe both he and Justice are now one in the same.

In Pandora, he works as a veterinarian at the Pandora Town Animal Shelter, where he heals kitties and doggies, and fuck 'people problems'. Although people who don't spay and neuter their animals or abuse/neglect their animals until they bring them in will incur the wrath of Justice - which Anders works very very hard to control (he has been taking a very extensive yoga course through the college). Since he works at a shelter, he also takes home a lot of cats - specifically ones that need special attention or medication.

Through his combination of counseling, yoga classes, cat petting, and avoiding driving a car (to avoid the injustices on the road by bad drivers), Anders is keeping a close leash on his spirit friend - although it's only a matter of time, isn't it.

Anders makes friends easily, if he allows himself the pleasure of doing so first. He is wary of meeting people now - having had all of his friends taken away from him and then ruining the only friendships he had before he was pulled into Pandora. He has a fun sense of humor (again, when he allows himself to), and he is not hard to get along with. Those who wish to befriend him, will probably eventually hear about his disagreements with the way mages are treated in Thedas, and they may have to deal with an occasional, minor Justice resurgence. Just to be clear, Justice dislikes you all and he doesn't want Anders to have any friends that will get in the way of their cause (whatever cause in Pandora it will be).

On the opposite end of the coin, Anders can make enemies also easily. He is a man of strong opinions, made volatile by a wayward spirit possessing him, so particularly, anyone who seeks control over others and tyrannical authoritarian figures are probably not on Anders/Justice's good list. Just basically anyone who does something that makes Anders go "that's not right".

Anders is not in the right mindset for love. Justice holds possessive sway over him, and he's picking himself up from the bottom of a the pit called life and trying to crawl his way out of it. That does not mean that Birb is not looking, and if anything happens between him and someone else, it would have to be a slow burn, casual friendship turned romance. He is bisexual, so he can go either way. Justice is just like... fuck you, get away from Anders. So whatever happens, it'll be complicated.

Plots
    + His fake history is that he is a StarkTube sensation who vlogs his cats every day and sometimes Let's Plays jump scare games. He is mortified that people are recognizing him because he's been trying to hide. He just hopes no one from his past who knows what he did finds him.
    + A personal counselor/therapist! Anders needs someone to talk to, and it would be more interesting to develop an actual relationship with a real person, than an NPC.
    + People to adopt his cats! Anders takes in the overflow from the shelter and the cats that need special attention. He has a lot of cats.
    + Need a healer? Anders is first, and foremost, a people healer. He uses magic to cure people of a various ailments and injuries.
    + He needs friends. He's afraid to have friends, since he doesn't have a good track record of keeping them - but really, the bae needs them.
    + "Friends" for Justice? I dunno if he would even be interested in having friends, but if there are any spirit characters, Justice will come forth to talk to you. ... We'll see how that goes. haha Enemies for Justice doesn't go well, so avoid that list.
    + I wouldn't say no to some overarching plots of injustice and whatnot. I do want him to have something of a life (before he eventually does something radical and dumb and maybe gets thrown in jail), but he's also been hiding out for a season now so I feel like he needs a little spice in his life.

Ratonhnhaké:ton/ "Connor"

assassin's creed

[​IMG]

Active threads: 3/3

Pronounced, for those who are curious: Rah-doon-ha-GAY-doon, but he usually just goes by his adopted English name, Connor.

Connor is half Mohawk/half English from the Colonial time period of the American Revolution. Indeed, he was directly involved in the revolution, from its conception dumping tea in the harbor, through to 1781, when he was taken into Pandora. Unknown to history because of his hidden roles, Connor never the less played pivotal roles in the conflict and resolution of the British-American civil war.

An Assassin by heritage, but not by birth, Connor grew up in a Mohawk village and was only pulled into the Assassin-Templar conflict by a personal journey of vengeance against those whom he believed burned his village and subsequently killed his mother, Connor's life was destined to be both tragic and without glory.

Personality-wise, Connor is fairly standoffish and humorless - although it could be said that this is largely due to a combined culture and language barrier. He can be friendly, especially when it comes to helping people, which he is prone to do because he is a pure cinnabun. He values people's freedoms and fosters a love of community, having grown up among free people that have a tight-knit community. Despite the fact that he has had to deal with deception and lies during his time among the Colonials, he doesn't regard people like that as a whole, seeing the good in people and adamantly believing that one person will always make the difference when a problem needs to be solved.

He can be quick to anger and slow to forgive, rather harsh with his punishments and his words if someone or something upsets him. He can be rash and reactive, prone to action before thought. Basically, if you're prone to desiring control over people or you're just not a good person, he probably won't like you. Enemies of the people, beware! Connor is a stabby-sassin.

As far as lovers go, he's completely open (and he's also a virgin lolol) but he's just never had time nor reason to pursue anything of that avenue. He does not have a romantic canon interest, so he's fair game! He's definitely into women, since he does eventually take a wife and have children, but I'm a sucker for ships of both genders, so spin me a story that'll work and I'll probably ship it. Native American culture is rather open to those kinds of relationships, so I don't think Connor would have any qualms if... someone other than woman interested him.

Plots
    + Fake history: The rich kid of Pandora's mysterious, multi-millionaire Haytham Kenway, his father's life may be unknown, but Connor's definitely isn't. With a rebellious streak a mile wide, Connor has made a name for himself publicly as basically the 'Kardashian' of Pandora. He's famous for doing nothing to be famous. Everyone knows the crazy things he's done, from publically embarassing and assaulting their Pomeranian-breeding neighbor, to driving a van owned by one of his father's business associates full of assets into the bay harbor. Despite committing both harmless and petty acts of crime, some of which were recorded, Connor was never held accountable for anything he was accused of, because its speculated that his father got him out of them every time, although that has never been proven. Needless to say, Pandora waits to see what family drama Connor drags the Kenway family into next.
    + Connor is still processing getting killed during the Calamity. Others may not remember it, but he does. Also, the hundred year jump is throwing him for a loop. ALSO THE BEING RECOGNIZED ON THE STREET.
    + The Aquila was found in late-August, but lost in the Calamity. It is recovered, but ruined. He is going to spend the better part of the season rebuilding it (although that won't be the only thing he does). He will build himself a little homestead by the coast in Centria.
    + Connor CANNOT hold his liquor. That would be an amusing thread. Just sayin'.
    + Fuck with him. He is naive and easily persuaded by innocent-enough words. The motives behind what your character would want with Connor is up to you, but I can tell you, if he finds out, he will not be happy.
    + Confuse him with technology, or weird aliens! Some how, I need to get him up to the moon so he can lose his shit in space.
    + Give him causes to fight for. He might be done with his personal quest, but he will always fight for the downtrodden! Let him botch it up with misguided information or assumptions! He's good at being rash and running in without being fully prepared!
    + He has a horse that got brought over with him, if anyone wants to pet it, ride it (omg. like if he showed a little kid how to ride. how cute), give it apples, find it if it gets lost, or have a race!

Pietro "Quicksilver" Maximoff

marvel universe

[​IMG]

Active threads: 3/3

Pietro Maximoff, not as commonly known as Quicksilver, is the fraternal twin sibling of Wanda Maximoff. Born in a politically torn country in Central/Southeastern Europe, Pietro's introduction into corrupt bureaucracies started at the young age of 10 years old, when foreign-bought missiles bombed his childhood home and killed his parents, but fate stayed her hand when a second bomb did not go off in front of him and his sister. That traumatic event shaped Pietro's view of the world as cruel and unfair. Fighting against the system, Pietro and his sister did what they could as they grew up, watching and protesting against the government no matter whose hands it switched to. When they were given the chance to receive powers that would make a difference, they took it. Pietro under went terribly invasive genetic experimentation using alien technology and the result gave him superhuman speed, as well as multiple other benefits that came with it. He can travel faster than a bullet and can exceed the speed of sound.

A cynical and fairly naive young man, Pietro doesn't make friends that easily. He can play along to get along, but he is generally very quiet about himself. He has a morally grey compass that generally points north, but sometimes it goes in other directions depending on what it will get him. For example, he has no qualms with stealing to get by, and he will steal from those with more than him to give to others who need it more. He has never killed a man, but he will defend those he cares about if you push him, even if it means going there.

He's cocky and petulant, with a snarky mouth and a quick temper. He reacts without thinking most times, and this appears even more obvious because he can both think and react faster than most people. His world-view is fairly black and white, with very little grey in between. Although he is not a bad person, he has rubbed many the wrong way. But some of his enemies have become his allies, so this list may flip around and change as relationships continue.

As far as lovers go, Pietro likes to think he's a ladies' man. He thinks he's good at the wooing part, showering ladies with gifts (that he stole) and adding the small touches that make it personal and show off a bit of sentiment. He's a smooth talker, charming accent and big blue eyes. Trouble is, he can't sit still long enough to make a relationship work. Also, he's entirely devoted to his sister, whom he has taken on the role of protector for so long he doesn't know how to be apart from her. Obviously, that's something he needs to work on, but without his sister, he's a leaf floating in the wind and for all his hot air, he doesn't really know what he's doing. Poor guy.

Plots
    + After waking up from dying in the Calamity right after he came in from his canon point, Pietro busted some robots doing their shopping and got jailed for it. He thought they were evil robots, sorry!
    + His fake history involves being the long-dead twin to Wanda, while his father is Sebastian Moran and his Aunt figure is Lorraine Broughton. He's not sure how to handle this revelation, but it's just one more thing to try and comprehend.
    + Pietro needs better hand-to-hand combat training to make his hits more effective. I mean... the force of his hits makes up for it, but look at this form, it's terrible. Could be better. So much better.
    + Pietro needs to clean up his act and do good things - for Pandora, but also for himself. Need superhero plots please. He's a speedy boi and he is really good at rescuing people. Also punching enemies. Bad at not getting shot.
    + He not a big fan of robots. Wonder why. He should meet nice robots!!
    + Trying to get used to the drastic changes in his life, he's gonna be spending some time on and off in the Dread Wastes, fighting bandits and bad guys. Don't tell Wanda.
    + He's a courier as his day job! He can deliver to literally anywhere on the main planet (obviously he can't run to space). He can cross water due to his speed and the physics of water tension, so islands are not off the ship-to list. He can get most packages to anywhere they need to go within the day - although he may get sidetracked along the way. If you need a package or letter delivered to another part of Pandora, give him a call!

#2 Birb, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018 at 12:23 AM
  3. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    omg I'm finally going to catch up I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS ME PLOTTING EVERYWHERE. But anyway, I have two ideas primarily for @Dorian Pavus !

First and foremost, I have @Crowley , who's just a lot of attitude and grumpiness condensed into a demonic package. The funny thing here is that in most situations I'd say that Crowley and Dorian might actually get on quite splendidly, given that they have similar outward personalities, but obvs I reckon Dorian would have some issues with Crowley being a demon. STILL THEY LIVE IN THE SAME TOWN, and Crowley has a pretty decent reputation therein, thanks to some good work he did when the barrier fell in May. He also has a massive hellhound named Juliet who likes to run amok causing trouble and being precious

Secondly, I have @Sephiroth who I JUST LIKE TO TORMENT OKAY. BECAUSE LOOK AT HIM, DORIAN, HE'S PERFECT. On the downside he's also got the emotional range of a turnip and wouldn't know what flirting is if it got naked and did the Cha Cha Slide. BUT STILL.

Ratonhnhaké:ton likes this.
  4. Dorian Pavus

Dorian Pavus Dragon Age

Enchantment Coterie Head
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Jack lol it's never too late to plot with the dorian!

@Crowley definitely, for sure. I was hoping this would eventually become a thing. Dorian is not opposed to talking to demons. He has talked to many demons. There is no harm in conversation. Some demons he's had very stimulating conversations with, before they, of course, attempted to eat him. So ... he would definitely be cautious. He'd treat it like a game of checkers. Never let the other get too close and just scoot around the board. I know canonically in DA, mages attract demons towards them, but Crowley is not a demon from Thedas, so it's up to you if he senses anything ... interesting. It could be fun to play with, but again, that aspect is entirely up to you. I'm not sure how Dorian would know what Crowley is, since he is living in a human body, but that can just come up naturally, if at all. I dunno. They'd be fun 8D Snarky snark and some booze. Although Dorian doesn't like dogs, so I doubt he will like a giant, invisible one who might chew on him. lol Also, don't mind the flashy magic, darling. Dorian is just a much nicer, better looking version of your mother. and she's not here to disagree with that, is she muahaha

@Sephiroth He'll probably try to flirt, but he's also not one to continue on without some kind of tit-for-tat. He'd probably give up and accept that, while handsome, he is probably hopeless. haha

#4 Dorian Pavus, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  5. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Not sure why it took me this long to think of it, but @Korra would love to help @Newt Scamander track down his escaped magical creatures, or even find and record information on new ones. With all the weird mix-matched animals and spirits in her own world, not much can really put her off guard, and she even has her own tamed Polar bear-dog as a friend. She and Newt even come from a similar "1920s-with-magic" kind of setting. XD

6. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Really? I never saw Avatar the Last Airbender, but I didn't realize it was set in that era! 8D Yeah sure! Newt needs to write some entries for Pandora's encyclopedia on fauna, so if there are any creatures from her fandom that Newt can come across, we can study dem!

7. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Yeah, the original Avatar series is kind of before the industrial age, but The Legend of Korra is closer to the Roaring 20s when it comes to technology. Her world has dragons, moose-lions, giant badger-moles that can earthbend, flying sky bison, huge fish, and big anteaters that can see via scent and have paralyzing venom. There a bunch of other weird animals too if those don't work.

8. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Oh wow. i didn't even know. Why did i never watch this show?

Literally any of those animals sound fine. 8D although maybe not the dragon. only because he's seen a dragon before. the giant badger mole or the venomous anteater sounds like its up Newt's alley lol

9. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Okay, a badger mole would be really fun! What date would Newt be available for a thread?

10. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Lemme seeee... Probably in the second half of July, on. And he's a vagabond, so he can go anywhere.

11. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Sure! I can set that up in a couple of days if you want.

12. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Sure thing! <3

13. InclinedToServe

InclinedToServe Leaning Towards Obedience

Student
    Hey there Birb! Earlier, maybe yesterday or the day before that, on the Official Pandora Discord Server, you said a small thread idea between Quirrel and Newt. I'm infamously bad at discerning humor from seriousness so I'm not sure if you actually liked the idea but I thought it was nice!

Basically it would be around the little firefly like creatures from Quirrel's world called Lumaflies. Quirrel already caught one in a previous thread (he named it Prometheus!) but he's in need of several more for a device he's commissioning from an inventor to make use of the electricity they can generate when they swarm together. So what I'm thinking is they could meet in Silverwood Forest while he's trying to catch some of the bugs. I figure a magical forest is the type of place one could meet someone writing a guide on magical creatures, after all. From there... well, I'm not sure yet. But does it sound like a good start at least?

14. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    No, I was not being funny. I already pegged it on his timeline as a possible thread so I didn't forget! That idea sounds great! <3

15. InclinedToServe

InclinedToServe Leaning Towards Obedience

Student
    Good to hear! Well, I guess we're both game for it then. Even if you obviously don't need to drop everything and get on this, I'll just say the best dates for such a thing would be within around two weeks after July 6th.

EDIT: Though I can be easily flexible when it comes to the date if need be, don't feel pressured or anything by such a narrow range.

16. Chen

Chen Player

@Zevran Arainai

I am throwing Ezio Auditore at Zevran, being a master assassin he's also been around Pandora Town. He himself has at times had to deal with other assassins, from traitors to those who see him as a threat, which any Antivan crows who were pulled into Pandora would likely see the Order as and target Ezio, which could lead to a run in since they have a common issue.

17. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Heya Birb!

This might be an unusual inquiry, but would you, potentially, be interested in plotting with characters who knew earlier versions of yours in Pandora, before they vanished? I know, that can be tricky and not everybody wants that, and I'd totally respect that. c:
    But, if there is a small chance that you might be interested, let me explain a bit more about this idea.
    The last time Dorian was in Pandora, was in Winter last year, so that's quite the time that has passed since then. But back then, my character @Raphael Santiago and he dated for like three months, before they broke it off - the reasons for that are a bit more complex, so I'll spare you an explanation here - at the very beginning of Spring. Dorian vanished a few days after that, and Raphael only found out one and a half month later. It's sad for him, because he certainly still cared about Dorian, but he has moved on from it by now.
    What I would be interested in, somewhen down the line - this season or next one, depending on if/when you want it to happen - would be for them to cross paths again and see what happens. I'm not looking for romance or anything at the moment, but it could be interesting and quite nice to have them bond platonically again, without the usual awkwardness such a situation would probably cause. Again - only if you're interested.
    If not, I can understand that, don't worry.

So, yeah, that's basically my offer, do with this what you will :3

18. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Chen You can bring in NPCs from other worlds?! Why did I never think of this! Yes! Zevran was just trying to have a normal job, but if he realized that other Crows had been pulled, he would love to kill him some more Crows! And if his hooded companion is handsome and reminds him of Antiva while he's doing it, then that's all the better! Now, if we're also doing Dorian and Bull at some point, do you want to just trade off? I'll start one and you start one?

@GhostOfHalloweenPast I actually don't mind at all. I think it's a super interesting part of Pandora. Dorian especially wouldn't mind because he's into that timey-wimey stuff. It would be best if you didn't tell him that you dated other!him because then that would be awkward, wouldn't it? 8D Also... he could use a good tailor. What a coincidence.

19. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Ooh, that's neat to know!
    I don't think it will immediately come up, Raphael having his fair share of people reappearing after vanishing a bit earlier, and realizing that it isn't fair to throw the whole we were dating how dare you not remember me thing at them. So, no problem there. ^-^
    If he needs a good tailor, I mean, he could visit the shop Raphael's working at on his journeys? Would you be in for that? It would have to be earliest in August, though.

20. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @GhostOfHalloweenPast August is fine! Any time. By then, he will need a doctor tailor. Stat. You can always DM on Discord any time you want too <3