HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Brave New World Order || Luciel's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Luciel, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Luciel

Luciel Player

Brave New World Order

[​IMG]

About MeHeya, I'm Luciel! Or if you'd like, feel free to call me AJ. Honestly, I don't have too much to really say about myself, but I can say that I enjoy playing games! I commonly play on PC, but I also have a Switch, PS4, and 3DS among the most "recent" gaming devices.

I have been roleplaying since around the last half of 2011 all the way up till today. During that time, I have been able to experience the ups and downs of RPing as I met a variety of people and wrote and threw away OCs. I first started canon roleplaying back in 2014, but I was more keen on roleplaying with OCs rather than canon characters. When I joined Pandora, I finally started more actively roleplaying with canon characters!

Roleplay Preferences & Limits
    For the most part, I'm a pretty flexible person! As long as we talk about it and come to an agreement, I can find enjoyment in most types of RPs as long as I don't feel as if I must become out of character in order to do something.

In regards to my limits, I again desire to be able to keep my characters in-character most of all. I am comfortable with descriptions of gore and nudity. Things beyond that are already covered by the rules already!

Click here to see my characters' schedules!

Tip: To easier see who is placed on what day, click on the colored bars above the dates!

Check out my characters below!

I'd prefer if you either DM me on Discord or PM me on Pandora if you'd like to plot a roleplay with me!

2. Luciel

Luciel Player

Post reserved for characters!

#2 Luciel, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018 at 1:35 PM