HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Brave New World Order || Luciel's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Luciel, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

Brave New World Order

[​IMG]

About MeHeya, I'm Luciel! Or if you'd like, feel free to call me AJ. Honestly, I don't have too much to really say about myself, but I can say that I enjoy playing games! I commonly play on PC, but I also have a Switch, PS4, and 3DS among the most "recent" gaming devices.

I have been roleplaying since around the last half of 2011 all the way up till today. During that time, I have been able to experience the ups and downs of RPing as I met a variety of people and wrote and threw away OCs. I first started canon roleplaying back in 2014, but I was more keen on roleplaying with OCs rather than canon characters. When I joined Pandora, I finally started more actively roleplaying with canon characters!

Roleplay Preferences & Limits
    For the most part, I'm a pretty flexible person! As long as we talk about it and come to an agreement, I can find enjoyment in most types of RPs as long as I don't feel as if I must become out of character in order to do something.

In regards to my limits, I again desire to be able to keep my characters in-character most of all. I am comfortable with descriptions of gore and nudity. Things beyond that are already covered by the rules already!

Click here to see my characters' schedules!

Tip: To easier see who is placed on what day, click on the colored bars above the dates!

Check out my characters below!

#1 Luciel, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

Lucina

Fire Emblem

[​IMG]

Born to the king and queen of a country in a world brought to ruin, Lucina Lowell grew up in a world filled with despair that only survivalists could live within. Taking upon a grand mission, she traveled through time to stop the disastrous event ever taking place by aiding in the killing of the corrupt god-like dragon who started it as well as saving her father from his grim fate. Since then, she continued to travel across multiple worlds in search of her missing comrades, freeing people from a new threat in the form of a Tempest captures and controls its victims. Now, Lucina has arrived in a new realm, but Pandora is not an escapable place for those who live within it. ~ Profile

Plot Hooks
    • Mercenary: In order to make a living, Lucina has become a mercenary for hire, willing to lend her blade or leadership abilities to those who wish for her services. For the most part, she attempts to stick to jobs that align with her moral code.
    • Vigilante: Under the alias of "Marth," she serves vigilante justice if she comes across or discovers a criminal plot. If she sees someone is in trouble, she will do her utmost to help save them from their fate.
    • Devoted: To the higher beings within Pandora that appear to be morally upright or good, Lucina has a high respect for them. Although she only worships the divine dragon Naga, the princess would willingly give her assistance whether it be something simple or more daring.
    • New Technologies: In the world of Pandora, there are many new technologies that Lucina had never been able to encounter before simply because she had never seen such things before. She is eager to learn about these new devices and tries her best to keep up with those around her.
    • Escape Searcher: Her sense of duty and worry for her friends and family weigh heavily on Lucina, which is enough for her to consider ways of escaping from the world. With the experience she has with the Tempest and information she is learning about Pandora, she hopes to apply it in a beneficial way so that she may return.
    • Growing Bonds: With so few people that she recognizes living in Pandora, Lucina would happily make friends with others that she encounters. Hopefully, they can get past her dry sense of humor and ill fashion sense.

John H. Watson

BBC Sherlock

[​IMG]

John Hamish Watson is an army doctor who fought in the war in Afghanistan. He has a lot of experience with treating the wounded on and off the battlefield and can easily identify and treat a multitude of illnesses and dysfunctions. Although he has to learn a lot more again to treat the more alien disorders, his work in the Pandora Hospital is helping him be able to further expand his knowledge, no matter how weird he finds it all. More prominently, John is known as the assistant to Sherlock Holmes, and the two are frequently seen together whenever a case is involved as they work to find the truth behind it all. The doctor has even been working on writing a blog, publishing whenever he wraps up a significant event that he just feels the need to talk about, or if he just wants to make a quick statement. Now that he is in Pandora, life is going to become even crazier than it was growing to be back home, but one could see how deep down he loves it. ~ Profile

Plot Hooks
    • Blogger: Everything that John writes on his blog is available for whoever happens to find and read it on the StarkNet. They could add a comment on his blog and engage in a conversation with John, which could lead to something greater!
    • Doctor: As a competent doctor who wouldn't want a life to be lost, John would without question be willing to help whoever appears to be in need of medical assistance.
    • Assistant to Sherlock: If Sherlock is on the case, his companion John Watson is sure to be close behind him as the two look for clues to solve the mystery. If someone is involved in it, they'll definitely end up encountering John and Sherlock.
    • Modern Normalcy: With everything crazy going on in Pandora, it's no wonder that sometimes John needs to take a break from it all. While he wouldn't refuse to be with anyone just because they aren't used to a modern, non-supernatural life as he is, John would find it easier to become friends with people who can relate to his struggle in such a surreal world.

Trucy Wright

Ace Attorney

[​IMG]

Born to the Gramarye family of magicians and picking up on their tricks before being adopted by the esteemed lawyer Phoenix Wright after her real dad's disappearance, Trucy is an enthusiastic magician with a wonderous and playful imagination. As her family before her did, Trucy loves to put on magic shows for the public to watch and enjoy! She uses not only her family's tricks, but the girl also crafted her own types of skits and performances to dazzle her audience with. For how young she is and despite her naïve personality, Trucy knows well about how to handle herself in some adult situations, and she is even very perceptive of any lies that she may be told. Having arrived in Pandora, she yearns to be able to perform once again in front of an audience and bring cheer to their lives, and also be able to expand upon her talent. ~ Profile

Plot Hooks
    • Performer: Having been raised as a magician and devoting her time to her profession, Trucy commonly performs her magic tricks out at venues in front of audiences. She may even perform with other performers if they cooperate together to make a spectacular show.
    • Desire to Learn: She also hopes that she can expand upon her talents and interest in the performing field in perfecting her magician career-path as well as gaining other skills for performing.
    • Investigative Partner: Despite what one may think based off of her appearance, Trucy can actually be a very willing assistant when it comes to investigating crimes. She has had experience with it in the past, including being wrongfully accused of murder, and she will gladly help pursue the truth.
    • Bundle of Joy: If someone is ever feeling down or simply needs a smile, the magical girl Trucy would be more than happy to try and help cheer them up in whatever way she can! Whether it be by giving them a show with her magic tricks or just hanging out with them, she will do her best to bring some joy.

Bigby Wolf

Fables

[​IMG]

He's big. He's bad. And he's a wolf. More specifically, he's the Big Bad Wolf of legend who attacked Red Riding Hood and her grandmother and huffed, puffed, and blew down two of the three little pig's houses. Since then as he was granted a human form, Bigby has adjusted to a more civil society as he does his best to make things right for everyone, but memories of the past are a major obstacle. Despite this, Bigby was appointed as the sheriff of Fabletown to protect the Fables from killing each other, and now he has returned in Pandora as one of the defenders in Misty Hollow. Criminals who seek to bring harm or are just breaking the law better beware, because Bigby is hardly in a mood to play nice when it comes to his job. ~ Profile

Plot Hooks
    • Wolf at Heart: While he hardly ever appears within his wolf form unless he is up against devastating odds, Bigby is still a wolf at heart. Though he has grown to adapt more to his human form, it would be a nice change for him to be able to occasionally act as his original wolf self without being judged for it, except he'll still try to avoid devouring an entire town.
    • Sheriff in Town: Not only was he the sheriff before in his original community, but Bigby has become another defender of the law in the shape of as he took up the role of Defender and Information Gatherer. Those who decide to bring harm to Misty Hollow could potentially answer to him!
    • Fierce Combatant: If anyone wants to pick a fight, Bigby would be a challenge to conquer. While he isn't exactly looking for a fight, he can be very prone to getting himself into one over matters of enforcement or a disagreement if he is provoked.
    • Fairytales: As a Fable, Bigby could potentially recognize others who, in his homeland, were Fables. This entails characters who are from fairy tales and folklore. This ranges from characters such as Snow White, Robin Hood, and even Sherlock Holmes.

#2 Luciel, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  3. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

Finally fleshed out my characters' bios, and I even added my newest character Bigby Wolf! Feel free to let me know if you're interested in plotting with any of these sweethearts and I'd gladly work something out with you.

4. Alice

Alice Player

Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    G'DAY
    Alright, I am still so not used to those organizers (they're pretty new), awkward.
    howeveeeerrrr, I am here because I was wondering whether you'd like to plot something out between @John H. Watson and @Sebastian Moran (who, hasn't really shown up in the bbc show I KNOW OKAY DON'T REMIND ME -sobs-).
    I kinda had a vague idea (very vague), but wanted to ask you whether you'd be interested at all - if not, just let me know, that's alright, too ^^
    Hugs and greetings,
    Alice

Luciel likes this.
  5. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

@Alice Heyyy! I'd love to plot something out between the two of them! Though I'll be honest that, er, I haven't read any of the stories Sebastian is in, so you'll need to refresh me on him and stuff like that mostly because he didnt appear in the bbc show but u didnt hear this reminder from me please dont hurt me

We should talk in more detail about this in Pandora's PMs or on Discord! hopefully I'll be able to help you expand that vague idea as I figure out more about him in the meantime, too!

Alice likes this.
  6. Alice

Alice Player

Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Luciel that's not an issue at all, I haven't read the original stories either xDD

Discord sounds good though, though I couldn't find you on there? (perhaps because it was like 3am and I was unfocused).
    Lemme try this again xD

#6 Alice, Aug 9, 2018 at 6:22 AM
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018 at 6:56 AM
    Luciel likes this.
  7. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Luciel I've been thinking for awhile that it'd be fun fro @Clara Oswald to meet with @John H. Watson! At least online at first. She could ask him a question about his blog! I think it'd be super funny if he made a reference to Sherlock and Clara can't believe he actually exists in 'real life'.

I dunno if that'd be too much of a fourth-wall break though. Lemme know what ya think!

Luciel likes this.
  8. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

@Nyami Sounds fun to me! Do you want for this to be a communications thread then? I'm fine with fourth wall breaks, Watson lowkey has been thinking about how a ton of the goons around here seem like they're from fictional works in his word and he'd be both fascinated and jarred by the idea that they live in a fictional world in other people's universes, too

Nyami likes this.
  9. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Luciel Yes! I was thinking communication would work for this! And they can meet in person eventually of course! Clara is pretty free for dates! Her only taken days are July 10th, 12th, 15th, and August 1st and 2nd. I will start if you like! Just give me a date and I'll do it!

Luciel likes this.
  10. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

@Nyami If it's a date for the communications thread, anytime basically in July or August would be a good time since he'll definitely ICly have plenty more blog posts by then. I'm not too worried about the date for communications since really he can reply to it whenever he has the time that day. Maybe avoid around August 16th and July 8th because there are future plans for him and Sherlock to be out investigating around those dates.

Nyami likes this.