By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

broken vessels • noel's organizer !

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Noel, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Noel

Noel Player

noel's organizer

kyloconnornatasha aelinremus
    [​IMG]

if u just came to stare at this gif instead of plot with me it's fine, same

About Me
    Hey hey, I'm Noel! I'm 23, from the Washington, D.C. area.
    EST • She/Her​

More!

Roleplay Preferences
    Click here!

Limits
    Click here!

Check out my characters below!

#1 Noel, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  2. Noel

Noel Player

Kylo Ren

star wars • 28 • elysium

[​IMG]

INFO

Connor

detroit: become human • crystal vales

[​IMG]

INFO

Natasha Romanoff

marvel cinematic universe • 39 • centria

[​IMG]

INFO

#2 Noel, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Keira likes this.
  3. Noel

Noel Player

Aelin Galathynius

throne of glass • 19 • crystal vales

[​IMG]

INFO

Remus Lupin

harry potter • 21 • crystal vales

[​IMG]

INFO

#3 Noel, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  4. Emi

Emi pandora's school idol

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    You already know I am here for helping Nat with post-Thanos things!

As for Kylo and facing his morality, I actually have Allura who might help? Since she canonically goes "you know what you did was wrong, lemme show you" multiple times to two different villains and made them see exactly what they did and where they went wrong (via weird Altean magic, IDK). So I mean it probably wouldn't be an immediate thing since they don't know each but it could be something we can grow into as a plot!

Noel likes this.
  5. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Noel I would love to have Rotwang meet Clara (again!) She'll definitely be reminded of Twelve! I see she's in the Crystal Vales - maybe Rotwang is there when a sudden wave of stasis rain hits, his mechanical hand goes all wonky and she happens to see he's having trouble?

Also, Burke could meet Connor! Burke is from a world which has androids (synthetics or 'artificial people' as they prefer to be called) In fact the company he worked at back at home manufactured them! He might be interested in how Connor became human? Maybe even act skeptical of it being true?

Noel likes this.
  6. Noel

Noel Player

@Emi

Nat thread is a-go, YAY!

As for Kylo and Allura, that sounds SO COOL! I would really love for them to meet and explore that. The later half of this season, Kylo will be mostly in Elysium but also in the Crystal Vales for a bit– does either location suit Allura for them to meet?

@Nyami

Clara & Rotwang– that sounds like a good idea! Clara is pretty open this season so anytime would work, if this is something you could start? I'm a bit backed up haha.

Connor & Burke– oooh, ok! Do you have any thoughts on how they might meet? I don't think Connor is leaving the Vales for the time being, is Burke ever around there?

Emi and Nyami like this.
  7. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Noel I can start the Rotwang/Clara thread, though it may take me awhile to get to since I'm also a little backed up (on Rotwang threads in particular 'cause his muse is admittedly off and on lately)

Also, Burke's never actually been to Crystal Vales but he's pretty new to Pandora and is likely to want to explore (currently he's stuck managing an ice cream parlor and that gets pretty old for him) maybe he enters the portal to Cascade Bay out of curiosity and instantly feels really lost? The magic and lack of technology will be strange for him - maybe Connor notices that he's all weirded out and approaches him?

Alternatively, Burke could meet Clara? If you think that would work better than Connor? They do both know of aliens. In fact, Burke recently went through a hard time where he got all paranoid thinking there was an alien inside him, which led to getting involved with a creepy doctor whom he had to escape from. Maybe a thread can take place when he's still recovering from the incident? If Clara would be interested in traveling to Pandopolis or Centria, she could see him looking not-very-happy at a park and ask what's up? That could easily lead to the discussion of aliens. This particular thread would need to take place on August 17th though.

8. Emi

Emi pandora's school idol

wannabe idol
    Race:
    emo emu
    I'll be having Allura wander to Pandora proper a bit (to find her mice) but she will otherwise be sticking in the Cosmic Wilderness. She's the now acting Ambassador of the Alliance and is also... Allura... So she'll be super interested in learning about the people and places. She can be reasonably found just about anywhere in the Wilderness as needed! She arrived in Pandora in late July and will begin spending time making a place for herself (because what is this "have fun" kids talk about she don't know).

9. Crystal

Crystal Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

@Noel // Killian Jones & Julian Devorak

Hey there, Noel! How's it going?

So, I see you have Killian here and you're searching for a crew of sorts? Well, I'd actually like to kind of shove Julian at you! This guy is a doctor and has traveled by sea, used to ships--both normal and pirate ones since his adoptive grandma is an AWESOME PIRATE!

Moral wise, he's a good man: he doesn't hurt/kill innocent people and will give money to the poor folk...even if he might have stolen it...probably. Fun fact: Julian has a magical mark that can let him heal any wound, even if the character is near death (but he ends up taking the damage himself, but it's fine! He heals from it).

I'd love to thread with Killian and see how it goes; and if he doesn't end up joining in, well, Julian is gonna be in Cascade Bay, soooo, there's a doctor in town if you need it. :p

What do you think?

Noel likes this.
  10. Noel

Noel Player

@Emi @Nyami

Heya fam! I think I''ve got to cap Connor and Kylo for this season ;; Otherwise I'm 100% going to fall behind on what plots they have going on. Would you guys be okay coming back to these ideas in a couple weeks in the fall??

@Crystal

Hi Crystal!! :D So this sounds SO COOL and I'm 100% down. Killian has been seen to hurt people when the need arises, so that's the only area of contention I could see, but I'm still down to put them together and see how it goes! Who knows, maybe Julian will even be a good influence xD and that power of his could be super useful, hello.

Not sure if you had any ideas for how they might meet, but I could definitely see Killian getting himself hurt in a bar fight or something equally stupid and begrudgingly seeing a doctor, or maybe Julian is already on the scene, something like that. What do you think??

Crystal and Nyami like this.
  11. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Noel That's fine! Would you be interested in the idea I had for Burke/Clara instead?

Also I'll try to get that Rotwang/Clara starter up once his muse starts being agreeable again! What dates work for Clara?

12. Crystal

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

@Noel // Killian Jones & Julian Devorak

Awesome! I feel that Julian, while he's gonna dislike people getting hurt (it like, goes against his moral code as a doctor too), he's not gonna judge him for it since people need to do terrible things sometimes. But yeah; who knows, maybe he'll be a positive influence! xD We can see how it goes from there of course. ;)

Meeting wise, it could definitely be at a bar! Julian likes hanging around bars and drinking...and pissing off the local sailors/criminals, lol. But yeah, if he sees like Killian getting really hurt, he'll definitely lend a hand if you wanna go that route? :) Also, date wise, I am FREE, so whichever date you prefer! :)

Connor likes this.
  13. Noel

Noel Player

@Nyami asjdflksdjl so I dropped Clara. I'm really sorry. Like I said, always down for revisiting plots for my boys in the fall!

@Crystal Sorry for the delay!! But I say YES. Since the season change is almost upon us, how bout I set something for us in the beginning of Sept as soon as it switches??

Crystal and Nyami like this.
  14. Crystal

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

@Noel

It's okay! No worries! ;) And yes! I'm totally okay with that, so September it is! Super excited for this! :D

Noel likes this.
  15. Noel

Noel Player

Updated for Fall!

16. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Noel Hey! You still up for the Burke/Connor plot I posted here last season? I'd still really like for them to meet!

I do have something to add to it, too! Does Connor like cats? Burke is going to be adopting a stray one that keeps following him around at a Pet Adoption Festival. The cat is going to turn out to be a demon who causes nothing but trouble but that's beside the point, haha. Maybe Burke shows up at Cascade Bay, sees the festival going on, and asks Connor about what it is and what can be done there? If Connor does like cats, maybe he can convince Burke to adopt the stray?

Noel likes this.
  17. Noel

Noel Player

@Nyami
    Yeah, absolutely! Connor does love cats- he has two with Rey currently, so he could definitely help Burke out there :D Connor's pretty wide open this season, so whenever works for you is good~

Nyami likes this.
  18. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Noel Awesome! How does early October sound? I'm thinking the 5th! I will start this one, though please bear with me because I can be slow at times!

Noel likes this.
  19. Noel

Noel Player

@Nyami That sounds perfect! Appreciate it, pls take all the time you need!

Nyami likes this.
  20. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Noel likes this.