HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Castle on a Cloud // Gemini's Organizer!!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Gemini, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Gemini

Gemini Player

About Gemini!

[​IMG]
    " I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. "

About Me

Uh, hi? *awkwardly waves* I'm Gemini! I've been roleplaying for about four or five years, though not quite consistently. I took a couple of breaks here and there, but I could never stay away and I just keep having to come back! My first roleplay was probably either a Warrior Cats or a Mortal Instruments roleplay, with cheesy, Mary Sue OCs on a website called Quotev. I played on there until the roleplaying community kind of went downhill, and then I had a case of site-hopping-itis for a while, and then I came here! I'm a super awkward person sometimes who can be fine with chatting with you one minute and then at a totally loss at how to say a simple hello the next. But I generally try my best to be friendly! Right now I'm still in high school - I've only got two years left whoot! - and my schedule is little all over the place (honestly though, I'm all over the place). I can pop up during any time of the week but I'm typically more active during the weekends!

Roleplay Preferences

• I am extremely flexible, like extremely flexible. I'll go along with pretty much everything you throw at me, as long as it's plausible given my characters' personality (and even then, if I have to get them drunk or drugged or something to make it happen I'm okay with that). Half the time, when coming up with a plot, I come up with twenty different ways it could go so even if you're just like, bro, I don't like this without having an idea of what you do like instead, I can offer up other situations! Or if you're also like bro shut up I can do that as well xD
    • I enjoy both plotting stuff out, and just letting characters bounce off each other, so, like I said, I'm flexible! I find merit in both ways and think that they're both super fun! I like angst and fluff and just about everything in between too! Generally though, I do like (at least the majority of) my threads to serve some sort of purpose even if it's for the characters to meet so that they can have some sort of relationship later on, or something along those lines.
    • You can hit me up here, or in PM's, or on Discord, it doesn't matter to me! It would also be great, if we plot, to keep up some sort of communication!
    • Since my schedule is all wacky the majority of the time, I can't quite guarantee that I'll get a post back by a certain number of weeks (even if I say I might get it up by so and so time, that's usually more of an estimation since sometimes things come up or more often, I misjudge how much free time I have to write a reply so I should really stop making promises I can't keep dammit). But, I should typically get a post back to you within a month! If it goes longer than that you can certainly poke me. Because I might have forgotten. I'll probably wait to poke you for the length it typically takes you to post.

Limits

I don't really have any limits, except that I would prefer for sexual content to be a sort of fade to black type of scenario. We can definitely imply that stuff happened, I would just prefer that we don't carry anything out explicitly!

Check out my characters below!

if you want to i mean no one's forcing you

2. Gemini

Gemini Player

reserved for later!

3. Gemini

Gemini Player

another reserved for later!

4. Gemini

Gemini Player

and one more reserved just in case!