HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Castle on a Cloud // Gemini's Organizer!!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Gemini, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Gemini

Gemini Player

About Gemini!

[​IMG]
    " I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. "

About Me

Uh, hi? *awkwardly waves* I'm Gemini! I've been roleplaying for about four or five years, though not quite consistently. I took a couple of breaks here and there, but I could never stay away and I just keep having to come back! My first roleplay was probably either a Warrior Cats or a Mortal Instruments roleplay, with cheesy, Mary Sue OCs on a website called Quotev. I played on there until the roleplaying community kind of went downhill, and then I had a case of site-hopping-itis for a while, and then I came here! I'm a super awkward person sometimes who can be fine with chatting with you one minute and then at a totally loss at how to say a simple hello the next. But I generally try my best to be friendly!

Right now I'm still in high school - I've only got two years left whoot! - and my schedule is little all over the place (honestly though, I'm all over the place). I can pop up during any time of the week but I'm typically more active during the weekends!

Roleplay Preferences

• I am extremely flexible, like extremely flexible. I'll go along with pretty much everything you throw at me, as long as it's plausible given my characters' personality (and even then, if I have to get them drunk or drugged or something to make it happen I'm okay with that). Half the time, when coming up with a plot, I come up with twenty different ways it could go so even if you're just like, bro, I don't like this without having an idea of what you do like instead, I can offer up other situations! Or if you're also like bro shut up I can do that as well xD
    • I enjoy both plotting stuff out, and just letting characters bounce off each other, so, like I said, I'm flexible! I find merit in both ways and think that they're both super fun! I like angst and fluff and just about everything in between too! Generally though, I do like (at least the majority of) my threads to serve some sort of purpose even if it's for the characters to meet so that they can have some sort of relationship later on, or something along those lines.
    • You can hit me up here, or in PM's, or on Discord, it doesn't matter to me! It would also be great, if we plot, to keep up some sort of communication!
    • Since my schedule is all wacky the majority of the time, I can't quite guarantee that I'll get a post back by a certain number of weeks. But, I should typically get a post back to you within a month! If it goes longer than that you can certainly poke me. Because I might have forgotten. I'll probably wait to poke you for the length it typically takes you to post.

Limits

I don't really have any limits, except that I would prefer for sexual content to be a sort of fade to black type of scenario. We can definitely imply that stuff happened, I would just prefer that we don't carry anything out explicitly! Not that any of my current characters would exactly partake in sexual situations.

Check out my characters below!

if you want to i mean no one's forcing you

open for threads | desperate for threads | closed for threads

Kaz Brekker
    Pidge

#1 Gemini, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. Gemini

Gemini Player

[​IMG]

Meet Pidge!

Katie Holt, AKA Pidge, is a paladin of Voltron. They pilot the green lion, which makes up the left arm, and is also the resident tech expert. They're extremely intelligent, especially adept at anything involving technology, including inventing new stuff, modifying the old and hacking everything in between. Science is their passion! They're creative and curious, as well as determined and truth-driven. Usually they tend to connect with computers and robots better, but they have a good heart (most of the time). After coming to Pandora, they've come to figure out themselves a little more, reflecting on things they didn't have time to reflect on before, including their gender identity. Pidge has come to realize that they're agender.

Arrived:
    August 28th, Year 6
    Currently: Chilling with their friends in Cascade Bay. At the end of the autumn season they were in an accident with a friend and lost their leg. Now they have a brand spanking new prosthetic that is really cool, and they have fun showing off.
    Click Me!

#2 Gemini, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  3. Gemini

Gemini Player

[​IMG]

Meet Kaz!

Kaz is a seventeen year old, hardened criminal. After his father was killed in an accident, and his older brother was indirectly killed by a con artist and gang leader, Kaz grew up on the streets. First he just did what he had to in order to survive, but was eventually driven by his need for vengeance for his brother, to join a gang called the Dregs. He became known as Dirtyhands, the boy who would do anything to get the job done, and the Bastard of the Barrel. He's an asshole, but a clever asshole. And he's also a cripple. He broke his leg jumping off of a roof during a heist and it never healed right. He's walked with a limp ever since. It's never stopped him though, and he actually uses it to his advantage. People usually underestimate him because of it, which gives him ample opportunity to rob them blind.​

Arrived: March 9th, Year 7
    Currently: Kaz is getting to know Pandora, and how it works, and is especially focusing on Pandora Town. He's committing mostly just petty theft at the moment, but is already in the works of building his reputation here, as well as getting the beginnings of a gang together.
    Click Me!

profile | directory

#3 Gemini, Jan 10, 2018
  4. Gemini

Gemini Player

[reserved!]

#4 Gemini, Jan 10, 2018
  5. FullMoon

FullMoon That One Brazilian Guy

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Greed and @Kaz Brekker
    Just throwing this out there, but Greed has a gang of his own in Cascade Bay and despite being a crime boss, he's actually a pretty decent guy overall. Since Kaz is going to be making his own gang around Pandora Town, it could be interesting for them to meet and maybe they could end up being either rivals or allies, maybe even friends (though neither would admit it lol) depending on how well (or bad) they get along.

Kaz Brekker likes this.
  6. Kaz Brekker

Kaz Brekker Six of Crows

Thief
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Greed

i would love for these two to meet! kaz will probably be poking around in the criminal underground, figuring out the powerful figureheads and such, so maybe he could pay greed a visit? i think potentially they could be allies, or at least kaz will try and get him as an ally seeing as he probs needs them atm, but we could always see how their meeting goes! xD

7. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sorry for not responding sooner!

But yeah, Kaz could do some looking around to find more information about Greed. I did do a post in the Rumor Mill about him, so you could have Kaz be aware of some of those things. Maybe he manages to get a way of contacting Greed from one of his men and asks to meet him in person?

Kaz Brekker likes this.
  8. Kaz Brekker

Kaz Brekker Six of Crows

Thief
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    that's totes fine! and yeah, we could do that!! kaz doesn't know how to use any tech yet though, he comes from a sort of 19th century europe-type setting so he'd probably send the message via greed's men - which actually gives kaz incentive not to kill the guy while interrogating/bribing him for information (since he, uh, kind of tends to do that). i could even post something in the communications forum!! like a letter or something. so perhaps kaz sends a note through one of greed's men, asking to meet him in person? then it's up to greed to go to the meeting spot at the designated time? does that work?

FullMoon likes this.
  9. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Yeah, that sounds great! But yeah, don't kill Greed's people or you're going to get in trouble with him lol. If you want to have Kaz send a letter through the communication forum, that's fine too!

Kaz Brekker likes this.
  10. Kaz Brekker

Kaz Brekker Six of Crows

Thief
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    awesome!! i also really want to make a communictaions thread so like i don't mind lol what dates work for you?? like, late march, or like, some time in april??

FullMoon likes this.
  11. FullMoon

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Greed's only thread this season so far is on March 26th, so whenever works best for you is fine to me!

Kaz Brekker likes this.
  12. DaughterOfTheClayr

@Pidge and Alex Fierro: Okay, so Alex is not only a demigod/einherjar, but she's also genderfluid, which could lead to some interesting interactions with Pidge. They could be Fuck-your-gender-norms friends.

13. Pidge

Pidge Voltron: Legendary Defender

Paladin of Voltron
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @DaughterOfTheClayr @Alex Fierro

yeah! pidge would flip out over meeting another nonbinary person and will also ask a crap ton of questions about her being a demigod/einherjar - especially since pidge knows about demigods but not about einherjar. what kind of places does alex hang around? we could do a sort of meet-n-greet and then see where it goes from there?

Alex Fierro likes this.
  14. Alex Fierro

Alex Fierro Magnus Chase And The Gods Of Asgard

Potter
    Race:
    Einherjar
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Pidge Alex hangs around Cascade Bay, and is setting up a pottery shop over time. Ignoring that, he can be found just kinda hanging around Cascade Bay. It's worth mentioning that Alex isn't nonbinary, she's genderfluid, and he can be very insistent on that. No they/them pronouns, Alex prefers her pronouns to change when she does.

15. Pidge

Paladin of Voltron
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Alex Fierro

sorry, my bad! i didn't mean to suggest that alex was agender, i meant "nonbinary" as the umbrella term encompassing gender identities that don't conform to the traditional boy/girl gender binary.

if alex is setting up a pottery shop in cascade bay, maybe they meet that way? pidge has a tech shop in the town so they could easily run into each other!

16. Alex Fierro

Potter
    Race:
    Einherjar
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Pidge Yes, that sounds great! Alex would probably need to replace her cell-phone, but not have any actual money, so she'd try and trade for pottery.

Oh, that's okay. I clearly read it wrong.

17. Pidge

Paladin of Voltron
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Alex Fierro

that could work!! pidge is pretty chill about things so they'd probably just tell him to make them something cool and they'll consider it paid for. are you thinking spring or summer for a date?

18. Alex Fierro

Potter
    Race:
    Einherjar
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Pidge I have basically no threads, so just what works best for you!

19. Pidge

Paladin of Voltron
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Alex Fierro

how about summer then, if that's alright with you!! i've sort of got a full roster for pidge atm!