HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private Changing Shifts

Discussion in 'Pandora Hospital' started by Stiles Stilinski, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski Teen Wolf

Helper at Daye Investigations
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    January 15th, Year 7 / 11:16 PM
    @Scott McCall, @Melissa McCall

Stiles took a bite of the banana as he arrived to the hospital. The cold was super cold this late, but he decided to just move around as he continued eating his late night snack. After finishing it, he threw it in the trash and made his way inside.

The warmth was great and Stiles took of his gloves and readjusted his backpack—he got some things with him, just in case Ms. McCall needed them. It was a few hours ago when Scott texted him that he found his mom and he’s with her in the hospital. Stiles had to refrain himself from flailing in excitement cause Toby would have kicked his ass since she’d been talking with a client then.

Stiles took it upon himself to back up his best friend, by taking his shift that night. He’d wrapped up from work, clearing up some things he’d written about Magnus’ case in his file. Toby had been taking up major cases, so Stiles was left with paperwork and all that jazz.

A part of him was considering of applying later on to the Department; it was kind of intimidating since it was like the FBI/CIA of Pandora, though he’s heard good things about the workforce there. He could become an intern and work under an agent; like Morgenstern or that other guy, Graham. It’d be cool to work for the Deparment.

He got the room number and softly knocked the door and waited for Scott to come outside. “Hey, dude. How are you? Everything okay?”

#1 Stiles Stilinski, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    Scott McCall and Melissa McCall like this.
  2. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf
    not all monsters do monstrous things

City Guard, Blackhaven Division
    Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Once he made sure it really was his mom and then had a moment to himself as such, Scott wasted no time in texting Stiles with the good news before settling down to converse with his mom.

He heard Stiles before he heard him knock, knowing both his footsteps and heartbeat off by heart. Letting his mom know it was Stiles outside, he stood up and walked towards the door with a smile on his face. His best friend and brother, and his mom. What more could he ask for? Both had his back for his entire life and he wouldn't be the young man, nor alpha, he was today without them.

Quickly he opened the door and embraced Stiles - no hesitation when it came to affection, not when it came to his friends, his family, his pack. "You doing okay man?" Scott asked first and foremost before answering his questions.

"Everything is fine, they just wanna keep an eye on her. Apparently she hit the rock harder than what they thought." Nothing serious, he'd been assured on that front and he believed them - especially when he had sniffed the air and found nothing out of place.

"I'm good. Really good. I cannot believe she's here!" Scott's eyes shone with joy, his expression almost puppy-like with it. "Come on in." He added, opening the door again so that Stiles could go on in - not that he needed permission, he was family after all.

3. Melissa McCall

Melissa McCall Teen Wolf

Melissa was thoroughly over hospitals. Working in them was fine, but she hated being the patient. It was boring. But it was okay, since her son was here. And apparently Stiles was here too. Melissa was both worried and happy about that. Still, she waited patiently as Scott went out to greet Stiles.

When the door opened, the first thing that Melissa noticed was that Stiles was taller, and older. 19 - 10, was her guess. Maybe even older, judging by the worry lines. "Hi Stiles," she said, smiling. She pursed her lips, eyes sparking with mischief. "I think you're taller than me now. I don't approve."

Stiles Stilinski likes this.
  4. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    At his best friend’s question, Stiles nodded, “Yeah, I’m good. Don’t worry about it.” Things were left unsaid, but it hadn’t been necessary for him to talk about it. The Nogitsune was still trapped, so everything was great.

Stiles cringed at that, “Ouch. Hope she didn’t hit it too hard. But don’t worry about it, Scott. Your mom’s tough as nails.” Like, seriously. Ms. McCall can be pretty tough and super badass—if she interacted more with the supernatural like they did, she’d be an ace in no time.

He was happy that Scott had found his mom; really, he was. A part of him hoped that maybe he’d see his dad again, or hell, even his mom, but he wasn’t going to keep his hopes too high. People come and people go. It’s better to have low expectations that hope for more, sometimes…

The werewolf opened the door for him and he slowly stepped him. Wow, he honestly didn’t expect he’d see Ms. McCall again, at least, not anytime soon. She looked...pretty much the same? But maybe a little older? Or not. He’s not the best judge on that and he probably never will be.

He waved his hand in greeting and gave her a smile. “Hey, Ms. McCall. Glad to see you’re okay. And...” Stiles chuckled a bit at her comment on him being taller. “Really? I totally can’t tell, though it might make sense with...well, how long I’ve been here. But hey! I’m still the same height as Scotty.” He said, reaching on arm over Scott’s shoulder and gave his bro a pat with a smile. How long had it been since they’d been here, all together? Definitely too long, for Stiles’ tastes.

Scott McCall likes this.
  5. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    He wasn't even thinking about the evil fox, just Stiles' well being. He nodded though, giving him a clap on the shoulder and a smile to boot. Nothing could make him happier right now(except having Sheriff Stilinski here because he knew how much Stiles' cares for his dad and even Scott viewed him as a father figure). "She's tougher than me, we can agree on that." Scott walked into the room, closing the door behind Stiles as he did so.

For now he remained silent, letting the two talk and catch up. He looked at Stiles when he spoke about being the same height and nudged him gently. "I'm still slightly taller." He mock pouted before grinning. This was good, really good, and he couldn't stop smiling. He was allowed to have a moment of joy, even if there were still people missing he cared about.

He gave a small yawn, not out of boredom but because he was pretty tired though he didn't want to leave just yet. Mainly because he would feel a little bit guilty for it.

6. Melissa McCall

Melissa McCall Teen Wolf

Melissa smiled and laughed. It was nice to see that here, so far away from Beacon Hills, that these two were still the same. Mostly. There was something in Stiles' eyes that wasn't there the last time that she saw him, a kind of tiredness. More than that, it was familiar.

Too familiar. And Melissa really didn't like seeing it.

But that didn't matter now. Not right now, anyway.

What mattered was that Stiles was here, and he seemed fine.

"Never change, Stiles," she said jokingly. "never change. And Scott, Stiles is totally taller than you. Just accept it."

7. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    “I’ll try not to—and come on! I’m at least close to Scott’s height...aren’t I?” He replied, looking at his best friend’s height and trying to determine if they were close or not, even going as far as standing beside him with a straight back.

After realizing that, yes, Scott was still taller, he gave up, sitting in one of the extra chairs. “Okay, so did they say how long they wanna keep you? It can’t be for too long.”

Scott McCall likes this.
  8. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

"Well you're close to my height." Scott teased, faking feeling betrayed as his mom sided with Stiles. Guess he was alone this time then! It was just good to be together, to pretend it was like the old times back in Beacon Hills, even to the point where Scott could pretend that Mr. Stilinski was simply out at the station and would walk in any moment.

He knew Stiles would not begrudge Scott for this happiness and to have his mom here. Heck he knew Melissa was almost like a mother to him too. But Scott did hope that one day Stiles' dad would arrive in Pandora too.

The alpha yawned again, feeling more tired by the second. He'd been so busy making sure his mom was okay among everything else that he hadn't really rested.

Melissa McCall likes this.
  9. Melissa McCall

Melissa McCall Teen Wolf

Melissa smiled, glad to have her son...s here. She would be lying if she said that Stiles didn't feel like a second son to her, and she would always remember that day, about two years ago, before all the mess with the Nogitsune. Even if Stiles had been drugged and suffering from sleep deprivation. The familiar banter was a relief, creating a feeling like nothing had changed, despite the whole... ending up in a new dimension thing. Even for Beacon Hills, that was freaky weird.

She shrugged. "Your average concussion means they keep you for observation for an hour or two, and then send you home with a watchlist," something she had done plenty of times, "this is different. Apparently it's because I'm new here, and I hit that rock hard. Plus, they didn't trust anyone at the Shelter not to let me fall asleep." Speaking of falling asleep... she looked to the side, where Scott was clearly tireder than he'd care to admit. "Go home, Scott," she said, concern tinging her tone. "You're clearly tired."

Scott McCall likes this.