By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Answered Character Questions!

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Blix, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    HARDCORE SPOILERS FOR S3 OF STRANGER THINGS. Y'ALL BEEN WARNED.

Okay so I'm trying to figure out where to take Billy from and it entirely hinges on what would be allowed in Pandora or not because certain canon points won't function if I'm not allowed a thing alongside him.

So Question 1). Would I be allowed to take Billy from later in season 3 when he is intrinsically connected/host to the Mind Flayer? If the answer to that is yes that's fine, then that brings me to...

Question 2). Would I therefore be allowed to bring that chunk of the Mind Flayer that Will had up inside him and got left behind in Hawkins to Pandora alongside Billy as a kinda...NPC monster so he retains that connection and the Mind Flayer can still override him when it wants to do anything?

Question 3). Also I know some people are allowed to bring pocket universes and stuff in with them for various things, how are we regarding The Upside Down being a thing within Pandora? Like it just exists if you can ~pass through to it rather than it being anything obvious? TBH if I do a plot with the Mind Flayer being destroyed/burned out of Billy a la Will in S2 maybe that link dies with it too, idk, spitballing.

Anyway yeah just thought I'd iron this stuff out before I even think of working on the app, thanks guys! <3

Max Mayfield likes this.
  2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Hey, Blix! I'm gonna make this super easy for you and just blanket approve EVERYTHING in your post! All of this is totally fine!

Max Mayfield and Blix like this.
  3. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Ayyyyy, thankyou!! =D​