By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Character Sexuality Headcanons

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Steel, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Steel

Steel as horizons end, ever to descend
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    After popular demand in the Discord chat, here's a thread where we can post sexuality headcanons for our characters! This goes without saying of course, but please be respectful of your fellow roleplayers and their headcanons! You might not agree with a headcanon -- which is totally fine! -- but no hate speech will be tolerated in this thread. Remember, this is just for fun!

I'll go first!
    • @Alex Kamal -- Straight and unlucky and crushing hard on someone 8)
    • @Gabriel Reyes -- Bi and also unlucky bc his gf vanished and he won't even know about it until Year 8, ouch
    • @Hellboy -- Straight, with a preference for humans. Snake ladies, go away.
    • @Hunk -- Pan and crushing on a rock girl back home
    • @Jasnah Kholin -- Demi but way closer to asexual and also dating/not-dating a mischief god?
    • @Khadgar -- 60 yr old virgin, who tf knows, he sure doesn't
    • @Leonard McCoy -- Thinks he's straight until he finally admits he's crushing hard on Jim Kirk, so surprise bi!
    • @Perrin Aybara -- Demi aka Faile-sexual, one and only true love, uwus
    • @Thor Odinson -- Pan and lovin' it. He's here to spread the love until he gets a cute nerdy boyfriend~

Ivy, Doodle, Peach and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Crowley -- Pan is probably the easiest to go with, but even that's a bit of a snug fit for Crowley, given that he regularly switches between genders, bodies, species, etc. for the sake of sexual deviancy.
    @Sephiroth -- Has the potential for bi, but truth be told, given his upbringing and experiences, he's definitely closer to being 100% asexual. Arguably demi if u squint and click ur heels.
    @Tony Stark -- Comfortably bi, but typically favors the ladies
    @Jack Skellington -- Straight, though given the nature of Halloweentown, the whole thing gets a bit weird.

Jen, Doodle, Sabine and 2 others like this.
  3. Nic

Nic Coordinator
    Plots & Events Division Application Division

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Directory:
    link
    @Alyssa - straight? possibly bi? idek.
    @Bobbie Draper - demisexual for sure.
    @Carol Peletier - straight
    @Kristin Ortega - "bodies" in Ortega's world are kind of seen as temporary/fleeting things so I'm p sure everyone in her 'verse is at least a little bit pansexual
    @Maia Roberts - never established in canon but I like to headcanon her as bisexual.
    @Naomi Nagata - I'd say the book version is straight, but the show version has definitely had some mad chemistry with other women SO bisexual, with a preference for men?

Doodle, Steel and theweasleyboys like this.
  4. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    oh WOW time to see if hunter has a trend

• @Aang -- bi. he's a monk. he loves errrrryone. but a strong preference for women tbh
    • @Conner Kent -- straight? but also like.....2 years old?
    • @Damian Wayne -- straight? but also like.....3 years old?
    • @Elizabeth Comstock -- baby bi bi bi
    • @Lucy Lane -- sooooo incredibly bi with no preference one way or the other
    • @Marcos Diaz -- another straight boy but we love him anyways
    • @Rip Hunter -- disaster bi #1. reigning champion.
    • @Seg-El -- disaster bi #2. runner up.
    yes i have a trend

Wolf, Sabine, Steel and 1 other person like this.
  5. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

@Amy Wellard- Straight, but has no idea how to react to anything romantic or sexual because she's been a bit too busy trying not to starve to death to care about that stuff.
    @Arcade Gannon- Gay (this one's just cannon) more comfortable with sex than Amy, but just as WHAT DO about romance
    @Grantaire- Bisexual, but he's only got his eyes on a certain blond
    @Heather Mason- Most difficult one to pin down, I've decided that she seems to be heteroromantic asexual, not sure if I think she's completely sex repulsed or just isn't fond of it, but she strikes me as someone who just doesn't care much about getting naked with people
    @Leah Clearwater- Straight, since the only mention of her and another girl involves her complaining about having to picture doing stuff with her (though, it's Bella Swan, so I understand the complaint)
    @Riley- Biromantic demisexual, I mean, he's from Pokemon so obviously sex isn't a huge deal, but he's pretty uninterested in anything that isn't training
    @Zidane Tribal- Straight, not too surprising, given all of the skirt-chasing

#5 Skooter910, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  6. Peach

Peach [BLASTING MUSICAL THEATER IN DISTANCE]

Having Feels
    Race:
    Disney Princess
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    What a fantastic thread to talk about these things for pride month, guess it's time to out myself yet again with my squad of messy queers and their messy feelings.

@Jesse McCree - Pretty much Homosexual but with a Panromantic edge to it? The majority of his lovers have been men but he's occasionally had some warm and squshy feelings for the odd woman though thats more rare. He's also dating a Grumpy Dragon right now honestly he's pretty much just a gay cowboy.
    @Charles Xavier - Pansexual and Panromantic tbh, though I feel like the majority of his sexual and romantic history is with women simply because of the time period he's from. (Early 1960s) But honestly being a telepath he recognizes that people are essentially just people and that the biological differences in gender designation are at the end of the day-- a relatively tiny percentage of who the whole person is.
    @Joseph Christiansen - Bisexual and Biromantic. Though considering that the two people he's ever really loved both sort of hate his guts for good reason he's sort of-- not overly sexual at the moment. Boy is working on himself and being a better person. Also being honest with his poor wife @Mary Christiansen
    @Bruce Banner - Pansexual, but also a soft anxiety boy? People are just so hot, but also vaguely terrifying? He thinks emotional intimacy is great but isn't a huge fan of emotional vulnerabilities? In the past he's always leaned more toward being Heteroromantic because men could easily be intimidating to him given his personal history. (Especially overly aggressive alpha male types.) With Hulk that's not so much an issue because like he doesn't have anybody anymore he's more afraid of than himself? Also he's kinda crushing on a demigod and doesn't even realize it yet.
    @Enjolras - Definitely Gray-ace, the closest definition I feel would be Demisexual but not quite? He experiences the odd sexual attraction mostly to people he's formed some sort of bond with and respects intellectually. Definitely Homoromantic AF though. So he's experienced sexual attraction and sexual desire but is also sort of married to his causes and like if it's a choice between saving the world and fulfilling his own desires than the world wins hands down?

Ivy, Steel, Skooter910 and 1 other person like this.
  7. theweasleyboys

theweasleyboys Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels

Resident Snarker
    Race:
    Hummingbird
    Directory:
    link
    (Time to let a cat or two out of the bag...here goes!)

@Billyboy :: ...Demisexual. I'm finally saying this because 1), the original book demonstrated precious little about him other than all the crimes; 2), the movie demonstrated even less; and 3), I've hinted time and again that the crazy world he got pulled out of allows for almost zero positive contact between people regardless of gender and/or romantic preferences. Sooo...you heard it here, folks. My boy's got to REALLY like a person before anything romantic can ever start.

@Gerold Hirschberg :: Straight. Was gonna marry after the war in my app, and hopefully in the Tarantinoverse timeline, he does. After all, the Baby Boomer generation has to come from someplace. XD

@Jefferson :: Rumored Bisexual with a preference for women (because Wheezie reads fandom posts here and there). Priscilla AND Dr. Whale, anyone??

@Modesty Barebone :: Currently Asexual because Nine-Year-Old.

@Primrose Everdeen :: Also currently Asexual because Twelve-Year-Old who almost died.

@Yondu Udonta :: Bona fide Pansexual for all the reasons. Least of these being the TOTAL freedom of outer space!

#7 theweasleyboys, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Steel likes this.
  8. Andii

Andii Player

Because why not?

@Brunnhilde Pansexual, will flirt with anything attractive to her though what happens to be attractive to her can change at the drop of a hat. She'll usually find something singularly attractive about someone to last a night or a couple of run ins and hasn't had any strong relationships of any kind in over 1500 years. </3

@Egwene al'Vere Demi-sexual. Very much in love with her gambler.

@Faile Bashere Straight but basically no one else has a shot in hell because just like her love, she's set. Perrin sexual for life.

@Jo Harvelle Straight, but finds difficulty in relationships though she's also not someone who sleeps around a lot. Just gotta find the right person and will go get laid if she needs to scratch an itch.

@Robb Stark Demi-sexual at his core but was ready to marry who he had to back home even if there wasn't any romance there. Currently in a relationship with a woman who has to be with him because of a demon deal and he has no idea, so this may change.

@Toby Daye Straight, prefers relationships but has had a terrible past in that department. Currently muddling through figuring things out with her superhero almost boyfriend. Together but avoiding all those official words.

@Wolfgang Bogdanow A little more difficult is Wolfgang. Straight yes, but a portion of that was because he was part of the Russian mob and they ridiculed anyone not a typical straight. Has no problem making out with guys or being around guys in general, but isn't typically interested in more. He's in a relationship for the first time in his life and utterly in love with his dark jedi girlfriend.

Jen, Sabine, Steel and 1 other person like this.
  9. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Jaesa Willsaam - Pansexual, but doesn't realise it, I think. She's still reasonably new to sexuality on the whole after growing up in the Jedi Order and being told all that stuff is BAD AND LEADS TO THE DARK SIDE. Coming from the SW universe I don't think her sexuality would lean strictly one way or another, regarding gender or even species. Of course, she has only had two proper lovers and they were both men (and one human, one aeons old spirit >_>) but I can see her forming a sexual or romantic connection with women if the situation ever went that way. Which it probably won't because she has her hands full with the boyfriend she loves and the ex-lover she still has an unhealthy attachment to. Woopsies.

@Jon Snow - Straight. Maybe leaning a little towards demi? I'm not really sure, tbh. Certainly he doesn't really jump into having sex with a woman, though that is more to do with the fact that he's terrified of fathering a bastard.

@Lift - Well, she's a teenager so the whole sexuality thing really has been a total non-issue for her so far. She's pretty taken with her Raven King, when she's not hiding from him to spite herself, but I can see her developing as bisexual, and maybe demi as well. Definitely don't see her 100% going for the boys.

@Mat Cauthon - In the books, Mat is portrayed as straight, but I had wanted to try and develop a headcanon I have that he's actually pansexual, but simply just hasn't really found anyone other than women he's formed any kind of sexual or romantic connection yet. I sort of have a crackship with Mat and his male second-in-command in the series, which I think is probably just... me, who does. Of course, Mat is marrying Egwene in Pandora, so he's pretty happily set there.

@Nynaeve al'Meara - Very much demisexual. She can't even fathom the concept of having sex without an emotional connection (and marriage) first. She's still a virgin and has no intention of changing that except with her future husband.

theweasleyboys, Ivy and Steel like this.
  10. Anomaly

Anomaly Player

Family disapointment
    @Robert Small- This one is pretty obvious.

Robert is very much bisexual, and openly so. I feel like he has an easier time entering casual, sexual relationships with men though.

theweasleyboys and Steel like this.
  11. Sabine

Sabine Moderator
    Plots & Events Division

@Irene Adler Bisexual. Despite what she claims in her single episode of Sherlock, she has clearly fallen for a man and therefore must be bisexual. Sorry, Sherlock, I do not accept that you are so very alluring that a lesbian fell for you. I head canon that she told Watson she was a lesbian to throw him off. I also head canon that she stuck with mostly women before now because men tend to be awful with her, treating her as an object.

@Charles McGill Straight. Straight laced, straight backed, the dude is totally straight. He was married and is still very much hung up on his ex wife.

@Patricia Walker Bisexual with a preference for men (so far). She is seen with men in the show but this woman also has/had another side and I feel she has at least experimented and liked it.

@Claude Frollo We know for a fact that Frollo has a weakness for sins of the flesh, despite his denial. He is straight, he would never think of laying with another man.

#11 Sabine, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  12. Max!

Max! Player

Spider
    Race:
    Kangaroo
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Bucky Barnes - Bisexual, with a lean toward women. Though this area is a little complex at the moment as he's currently working through a lot of issues and relationships, both casual and serious, aren't really on his mind. Don't get me started on whether or not he thinks he's worthy of it in the first place. Once he works through some stuff I think he'll be more open to exploring but it'll also take the right person. Back in the day he was quite a sexual being but wars, brainwashing and torture tend to mess with a man.

@Dr. Stephen Strange - Pansexual. Given his knowledge of the universe and the vast array of life within it, he belives love doesn't really have boundaries.

13. Ophelia

Ophelia the crazy hobo loser in the corner
    Lore Division

studying stuff
    Race:
    a human
    Light Yagami - demi. very close to asexual. he likes to fuck supernatural books, so thank god he is married

Pino - DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN SHE IS A ROBO CHILD

Harleen Quinzel - one of the most famous bis in pop culture ofc -WAVES FLAG-

Talia al Ghul - bi, leaning towards abusive men

Joffrey Baratheon - sex is how u make future kings, right??? confused

Superman - can't do the do but he would like to. going by Silver Age standards i guess he wants to fuck Batman(who wouldn't amirite). but demi probs, if not straight

#13 Ophelia, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  14. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Ami Mizuno- Bisexual and gravitates towards girls more, but not the kind of person who's outgoing about romance. If anything, the thought of it makes her want to withdraw. It takes a lot of trust and coaxing to get her to emotionally open up.

Alphonse Elric- He generally has more chemistry with women and canonly ends up in a relationship with one, so I'd say he's straight, but isn't really interested in romantic relationships due to his lack of a true body and his somewhat stunted mental age.

Korra- Bisexual in canon, and still adjusting to seeing other women in a romantic light, but has been focused on one in particular at the moment.

Naruto Uzumaki- Canonly in a relationship with a girl, but I'd say bisexual with a very strong preference for girls.

Samus Aran- Panromantic but very slow to show it and not much interest in sex either. She's also not the type to even think about a serious relationship unless someone else took the lead. Too many trust issues and losses of people she cared about for her to suggest it.

Makoto Niijima- Bisexual but also not that great at expressing herself or recognizing her feelings. Personality draws her attention more than appearance, and she does have to feel emotionally attached to a person before she gets any kind of crush on them. Girls tend to break through her shell a little faster though.

Orisa- As a still developing AI in a completely mechanical body, Orisa hasn't really developed a sexuality and doesn't have too much interest in it. The closest she's gotten to something like romance is deep admiration for a person. She has a better understanding of platonic or familial love.

15. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    • @Alice Margatroid: Demi, but good freaking luck getting her to grow feelings for you because she really only cares about magic
    • @Brigitte Lindholm: Bi as bi gets. Girl has a lot of love to give and as long as you're a good person she doesn't care what gender you are.
    • @Chise Hatori: Bi, but with a preferency towards males. Not very interested in the idea of sex though and she's borderline demi because she has issues getting that invested in someone and often struggles to understand her own feelings.
    • @Ema Skye: Straight, also a huge tsundere depending on the person. She tends to get along better with more intellectual people, but even the more casanova-ish people can grow on her, although not without receiving plenty of snark along the way.
    • @Genji Shimada: Straight, although he went through the experience of making out with a guy thanks to a love potion. While he didn't hate the experience, it's not something he's keen on repeating.
    • @Greed: Straight and will hit on any pretty lady that shows up in front of him, especially if they're also strong. Also kinda polyamorous by virtue of being, well, Greed.
    • @Sakura Kasugano: Straight, gets crushes on people somewhat easily too. Has a preference for guys that show a lot of strength (not necessarily physical) but are still very much kind-hearted.
    • @Sans: Aro/Ace due to sheer apathy, but potentially demi if he can work through his issues. If he develops a crush on someone, he'll know.
    • @Vivi Ornitier: He's 6 months old don't even. STOP TRYING TO SHIP THE CHILD ZIDANE

theweasleyboys, Steel, Ivy and 2 others like this.
  16. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Raphael Santiago - one of the utterly few canon asexual representations out there and one of the reasons I feel so very comfortable in that identity now, so thank you, Shadowhunters. ♥ as for romantic orientation, I headcanon him as biromantic, but he is definitely on the aromantic spectrum too. as a gray-biromantic, he only falls in love very rarely but if he does, it doesn't matter much, how the person identifies - male, female, nonbinary, all that; my headcanon is that he has dated both men and women in the past, though only literally a handful - five people with the romance in Pandora last winter - in 80 years.
    He craves romance, though he is very much fine living without a datemate too, and he is sex-repulsed, which has caused some problems with potential lovers in the past.
    I also headcanon him as polyamorous, bc I think it fits him.

Alice Abernathy - I headcanon her as very much bi and demiromantic. In canon, she has some very short-lived romances (one not developing further than one (1) kiss, the other not even to that stage) and she doesn't seem to seek them out actively. The only other person she has some underlying but not actively mentioned feelings for, is a woman - more times than I can count, the scene cutting and storyline give Claire the role of the love interest, but it is never talked about and stays within glances and overly obvious talking about ex-boyfriends (I mean, come on, really?).
    All in all, she's pretty inexperienced, but what else would you expect from a clone who has been created ten years ago and whose only opportunities to get experiences happen to be during a zombie apocalypse of all times. But hey, she's trying with her girlfriend in Pandora now.

Nancy Whitman - Canonly asexual and most likely straight, though I do headcanon her as potentially bi. I mean, she's young and kinda withdrew when she realized that most her age wanted to take the whole thing a step further - my point is, she might fall in love with someone else than a male person down the road!

#16 GhostOfHalloweenPast, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  17. Kitty

Kitty help, i'm FEELING
    Application Division

Race:
    Dragon
    MY TIME HAS COME EVERYONE IS BI SRY I DON'T MAKE THE RULES

ok but jokes aside, i think abt this a lot so:

• @Elena Gilbert: She only has relationships with guys on the show, sure, but the show kind of sucks (it reaches such a level of suckage after s4 that everything is tainted tbh) so let's throw that out and focus on how much she seems to gravitate towards suckin' on hot blondes when she feeds, particularly when she has her humanity off (and therefore lacks any of her normal inhibitions like, say, those she would've developed growing up in a heteronormative society). Anyway, she bi, end of.
    • @Kara Danvers: First of all, I utterly reject the notion that aliens (especially aliens from worlds that reproduce via birthing matrices) should abide by human notions of sexuality, so while Kara spent a lot of her formative years (though not all, she was twelve when she landed on Earth) in human society, I don't think that overrode her culture to the point where she'd even consider herself Straight. I'd say she's pan, in the truest sense of the word--gender isn't much of a consideration for her, period.
    • @Lorna Dane: Probably the closest I have to a straight character, but even then she has the Bi Bob (tm) and she's also bipolar so, y'know what, I'm givin' her one on spec. She bi. (But also pregnant and in love with Marcos, so she's not on the table. But still.)
    • @Natasha Romanoff: Sexuality is a tricky thing with Nat, because she was trained as a weapon with sex as just another tool in her arsenal, to be used and then discarded when it no longer suits her mission. She's come a long way from her Red Room days, of course, and she's no nun, but I think she still has trouble attaching any sort of meaning to sex. For her, love is about a lot more than physical intimacy, so in that sense, I'd say she's demi--without an emotional connection to give her a reason to feel more, she just... won't. She can fake it with the best of them, she's the fuckin' Black Widow, and an orgasm is an orgasm. BUT all that said, I'd consider her bi as well. I saw the way she looked at Sharon, don't @ me.

18. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    @James Holden – I feel like everyone from Expanse-verse is a bit pan or bi and his several parents are polyamorous, so I’d say Jim is probably bi at the least, but with a strong and extremely monogamous leaning towards pretty ladies who could kick his ass into shape. In fact at this point in his life you could probably safely call him Naomi-sexual because he’s fallen real hard for her and that’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

@Robert Gray aka IT – Technically speaking…this thing gets pregnant which indicates canonically something went down at some point. However it wouldn’t surprise me if IT can reproduce asexually because I really don’t see it getting down and dirty with anything aside from itself because WOW that ego. Pfft like anyone else is good enough or worthy. So I guess, Autosexual?

@Dirk Gently – Keep it gaaaay, keep it gaaay, keep it gaaaaay. It’s not even a question. I’m just sad we didn’t get enough eps to have canonical evidence but the writers say so and I feel like it’s pretty obvious. Having said that he never denies the rainbow monster or anything sooo...maybe he's bi? WHO KNOWS.

@Takeshi Kovacs – He comes from a world where bodies can be swapped out and changed up, I suspect he’s very pan with a strong leaning towards powerful women with causes. He has a type and although the love of his life is dead he has some complex and confusing feelings for Ortega.

@Jesus aka Paul Rovia – Unquestionably gay. The comics have him in a couple of different relationships with guys and although the show hasn’t gotten there yet, he has at least openly come out which confirms it. In Pandora he has a definite thing for Daryl Dixon but he also has some issues with sticking around so it’s very slow and steady, it’s taken them 2 years to get anywhere…​

19. Doodle

Doodle The Dreamer of Impossible Dreams

Tracker
    Race:
    Grounder
    Directory:
    link
    @Dean Winchester - This guy is a gift to women...right? Most defo straight. Straight as the next guy or girl. Dean is open minded obviously given the verse he is from. As far as he's concerned just be who you want to be. Spread the love to who ever you want to give it to. Yes, I know you ship fans out there would want Dean to like get it on with Crowley or even Castiel (Do angels come...equipped?) Some even Sam...(I'm gonna stay away from this one). But yeah Dean loves the ladies too much and the ladies love him...don't you? ;)

@Clarke Griffin - I'm gonna say Bi. However, on saying that. Clarke last few relationships have been with the same sex. Although on saying that...most of her partners have been killed in one way or another. So Bi-disaster maybe if that's a thing? Right now I see Clarke as Bi with a lean toward the ladies. Especially seeing as how one love of her life is alive and well here in Pandora.

@James Moriarty - Ah...where to start? I'm gonna say that he's Pansexual. Just because Jim can be a bit camp sometimes and he's rather over the top with his style and stuff. I defo think Jim and Sherlock could have an...interesting relationship together or even a one night stand. Oh I also think Jim would be a bit of a sadistic lover when it comes to intimate relations. Getting hurt or hurting his partner etc. Because, let's face it, he's a kind of a twisted person after all right?

@Inara Serra - Most defiantly Pansexual. Inara loves all life in every form. Man, woman, in between. It does not matter to Inara at all. She will sleep with anyone that's in need of some companionship and comfort. Although, her heart right now is taken by a certain someone who loves wearing tight Captain Pants. So that's off the table. However, anything else intimate or carnal related would be very much up for discussion. (P.S Inara does have a little crush on @Irene Adler But that could just be a kindred spirit type deal)

20. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

@Amy Pond - pretty much straight, married to Rory. But she does flirt with herself in a Doctor Who minisode, so. However, her personality is flirty and cheeky anyhow. I just think she's someone who's very much comfortable with her sexuality, which is great considering how messed up in other areas she is.
    @Elsa - I ship her with both guys and girls, but I like to think of her as demisexual; a strong emotional bond would probably come first before anything physical happened.
    @Lara Croft - I'd say bisexual but leaning towards women? Idk I'd go as far as to say pansexual as I don't think gender or sexuality would matter if she clicked with someone.
    @Padmé Amidala - definitely straight. Married to Anakin, had previous relationships specifically with males.
    @Rachel Amber - I'm definitely going to say bisexual, even if I think she's not fully aware of it or played on Chloe's feelings, given how she had relationships with men she hid from the latter. I do think she had some genuine romantic feelings for Chloe, and their "friendship" was wayyy more than just platonic.

#20 Hannah, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018