By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Characters and Things || Lann's Organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Lann, May 12, 2018.

1. Lann

Lann Player

Race:
    Human, probably

Lann's Organiser

Scott Summers, Arthur Curry

About MeHi, I'm Lann! I'm from the UK and I've been roleplaying on various sites for... four or five years now? Most of that has been on Marvel boards (specifically X-Men, they're my favourite), though I've branched out into DC, Percy Jackson, and Game of Thrones before.

Roleplay PreferencesI'm open to anything! Simple meet and greets, more involved plots, fights, romance, whatever. I'm all for it, so don't be afraid to throw anything you can come up with my way, even if it's crazy.

LimitsNone. Like, really, none. Seriously, throw anything at me and I'm game. Does that make me sound weird? Probably.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Lann, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. Lann

Lann Player

Race:
    Human, probably

Scott Summers

Marvel Universe

[​IMG]

Scott Summers was the first of the X-Men, and has been a renowned leader in both the mutant and larger superheroic communities for as long as anyone can remember.

Well, his older self was. This Scott is a teenager, taken from the past when the X-Men was just a group of five mutant kids, winging their way into being superheroes. He was brought to the future where he saw a bunch of weird shit, including the death of his future counterpart, who'd become some sort of mutant revolutionary. Now, he's a fairly recent arrival in Pandora and has joined the S.U.F, since keeping people safe is always what he's been best at.

Plots!
    • Canonmates! There's no doubt that a fair few other Marvel characters will be at least familiar with Cyclops, so having them meet is always a good start. Maybe they're suprised to see a teenage version of him, rather than the grown-up one?
    • He's a member of the S.U.F, so if there's a monster rampaging through the city, or a super villain that needs an optic punch to the face, Scott's your guy.
    • Uh other things. I'll probably think of some. Or you can! I don't know.

Arthur Curry

DC Universe

[​IMG]

Arthur Curry is probably best known as Aquaman, a founding member of the Justice League, King of Atlantis, and "that guy who talks to fish". He recently stopped a devastating war between Atlantis and the United States from breaking out, and has surged in popularity, with legions of "Aquafans" all across the globe.

He arrived in Pandora in early June, and has settled in Cascade Bay, enjoying a relatively peaceful life by the sea. Though, surely, that can't last forever.

Plots!
    • Other DC characters are a must! He's taken from Rebirth, so it's likely that he'll at least know of any other characters from the same universe, even if they might not have met. Running into fellow members of the Justice League would be excellent.
    • He's kind of enjoying a quite quiet life at the moment, free of the stress of being both a king and superhero, since neither are particularly viable career options in Pandora at the moment. It'd be a real shame if someone came in to disrupt it.
    • He could, you know, do with some friends? He's yet to meet anyone he actually knows so far, so meeting some new people would be nice.

#2 Lann, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  3. Lann

Lann Player

Race:
    Human, probably
    Han Solo added!

Nyami likes this.
  4. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Lann

@Dryden Vos must meet @Han Solo again, haha! Right now Vos is the owner of Nine Circles (or will be soon, anyway) a gentlemen's club in Pandora Town. Would Han be interested in going there? Maybe he learned that Vos is there and wants to try and settle a score with him? Or he could go there for the heck and see him unexpectedly!

#4 Nyami, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  5. Noel

Noel Player

Hiiii! Here to throw some chars at ya :3

@Han Solo & Ben
    I'd love for them to have a lovely awkward reunion this season :3 I understand Rey's already met Han, and is going to tell Ben about it. He'll probably try and convince himself he's not going to seek him out, until he caves and does xD I'd be totally down to just see where it goes, whether or not Kylo Ben tells Han who he is, etc might just depend on how it goesssss. Let me know what you think!

I'd also love to know what @Daenerys Targaryen is up to this new season?? I'd love to throw someone at her and need plots for Lara Croft & Remus Lupin specifically. With Lara there's always the potential for an adventure in some random location- maybe they could get into some trouble and help each other out? For Remus, I could see him admiring the kind of woman she is. If she'd ever stop by Pandora Town we could figure out something there! Let me know :)

6. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Want Han to run into his future brother in law who he wont kbow abd who is so not a kid to him in this setup?

7. Lann

Lann Player

Race:
    Human, probably
    Scott Summers added, and open for plots!

everyone else removed

8. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sorry to hear you dropped Han.

9. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

HELLO FRIEND SPONTANEOUS PLOTS!!!!!!

I HAVE OPTIONS

1) darth annie who is... no longer the darth vader he remembers from watching Empire Strikes Back (idk if that was just an Apocalypse thing or a thing that actually happened in the comics but oh well) (and no longer in the SUF either ALAS) BUT MAYBE there's a legacy issue going on in the SUF that they need to bring him back to quickly help resolve (like a retired IT dude (MAYBE ONE OF THE DROIDS HE LEFT IN THEIR CARE IS MALFUNCTIONING/DATA CORRUPTION AFTER A FREAK COFFEE SPILL)), and they send Scoot his way (because Scoot is new and shiny and smol and a target for lowkey silly punking)?? And then they can work on fixing the thing together without somehow destroying the thing/making the thing even worse, somehow

2) wanda who is not what he remembers at all but semi-close enough for a run-in to be trippy and weird..... yeah my darth annie plot is more fleshed out, MARVEL IS HARD I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER IF SHE EVER INTERACTED WITH YOUNG!SCOTT (she seems to be on better terms with young!jean?? after they started out on the wrong foot?? or was that retconned??? we just don't know)

Lann likes this.
  10. Lann

Lann Player

Race:
    Human, probably
    @Siri

Darthakin Vaderwalker:
    So yeah, the original run of All-New kinda tried to paint the O5 as being from the 60s which I'm totally ignoring because it was dumb in the first place and doesn't make any sense timeline-wise, not to mention that it's pretty much been retconned by Blue and the Jean Grey solo anyway. I headcanon that the O5 were taken from some point in the early 2000s-ish.

Anyway, he's definitely seen the originals, but I'm going to say he hasn't seen the prequels so he's probably not going to recognise Anakin. There we go. I really like the idea that there's a malfunctioning droid that they have to fix because I can imagine it going something like this. Also yeah, Scott's the newest and probably (I'd be worried if he wasn't) youngest of the S.U.F. so them giving him all the crappy jobs makes perfect sense.

Wanda Witchimoff:
    They've met like once, I believe. It was in the first All-New run when they ran into Havok's Uncanny Avengers and Wanda was there and Jean accidentally read her mind and was like "she killed all the mutants!!!".

But he definitely knows who she is because he fought her when she was part of the first incarnation of the Brotherhood before he was taken to the future, so really their encounters have involved her being a semi-terrorist and learning that she's mostly responsible for wiping out a majority of the race that he's kinda dedicated his life to protecting. Oops.

I'd really like them to meet, though! I feel like they could get along pretty well without all the baggage of the comic universe, so that could be fun to explore. Also, didn't Wanda recently lose Clark? Because Scott's kinda been there once or twice. Or, future Scott has. This Scott too, probably. Jean dies a lot.

Siri likes this.
  11. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Lann
    1) That's perfect because then we can have a moment of
    Scott: I'm looking for Darth Vader
    Darthakin: Yeah that's me
    Scott: what
    Darthakin: what

2) I cry for 616-continuity sometimes. I remember that moment where Jean yelled at her, but then like the next time they shared an issue together (a few years later??) they had a galfrands baking montage. What

And Wanda did lose Russian!Clark somewhat recently! Thankfully, that man still dies less than Jean Grey. Jean should stop dying. Even when she gets revived, she dies.

AS FOR POSSIBILITIES FOR HOW THEY RUN INTO EACH OTHER, maybe DOFP class sentinel falls from the sky and starts giving one of them grief, and the other swoops in? Wanda would recognize them bc she encountered one back when there was a Magneto. And I'm totally having them recognize her as a mutant because go away Axis and IP rights drama, that's why

AYY so would you prefer to do one over the other? Or both?? I don't mind either way!! I could totes set up the scene for the Darthakin thread, in his Westcourt workshop or something like that

Also date preferences??

Lann likes this.
  12. Lann

Lann Player

Race:
    Human, probably
    @Siri
    I'M REALLY SORRY, I MEANT TO REPLY BUT I FORGOT
    ------

I like both of those ideas! Also running into a Sentinel right now would the WORST thing to happen to him so that's why it needs to, poor guy.

I can start the Sentinel one if you start the Scott/Anakin one? Or I can do both, I don't mind.

Any time from mid-June onwards works!

Siri likes this.
  13. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Lann
    NO PROBLEM BC THAT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE [sweats]

Sweet sweet! How about early July (the 4th?? LOL HAPPY 4TH Of JULY SCOTT) for Scoot/Wanda and early August for Scott/Anakin? If you're cool with doing both, that would make me so happy because I take forever and a day to crank out starters unless they're super short, but sometimes even when they're super short gfdi.

I'M EXCITED FOR BOTH SCENARIOS THO

Lann likes this.
  14. Lann

Lann Player

Race:
    Human, probably
    Arthur Curry is now open for plots!

15. FullMoon

FullMoon That One Brazilian Guy
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Brigitte Lindholm and @Arthur Curry
    They both live in Cascade Bay and Brigitte works as both a mechanic and as a bit of a knight errant around the parts. She's a pretty nice person overall and also pretty tomboy-ish in personality, so if you want a more laidback thread, I think these two could get along pretty well!

16. Lann

Lann Player

Race:
    Human, probably
    @FullMoon

Sounds good! Did you have anything specific in mind? Arthur's a guardsman, so maybe she decides to help him with something to do with that, or it could just be a casual meet n' greet! I'm happy to do anything.

FullMoon likes this.
  17. FullMoon

FullMoon That One Brazilian Guy
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Anything works for me really! Brigitte is often dealing with some kappa that live closer to her house, so that could be something he could help her with instead if you'd like that angle!