By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Children in Need of Help (reboot)

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Clara Oswin Oswald, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Clara Oswin Oswald

Clara Oswin Oswald Doctor Who

Owner of Sunshine Orphanage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    ((Reposting a plot idea I had in the works the last time I had Clara here!))

Right, I'm not sure exactly how to word this, but seeing as Clara is the Owner of Sunshine Orphanage in Centria now, I'd love to get her involved in some plots with kids this season.

These can be kids who are lost in Pandora and need some guidance and a push in the right direction, or ones who'd like a place at the orphanage to be taken care of indefinitely. Clara was a governess back in Victorian London and she is extremely fond of children, great at telling stories, giving advice and also teaching them the basics in life. She travels around too when she can, so plots aren't just limited to Centria if she comes across kids needing help.

Although one-off threads are great too, (like if kids are just getting settled into Pandora), I'd also love like an ongoing arc of some kind where she maybe helps a few kids over the course of a couple of threads and they become friends or even Clara becomes a mentor-like figure to them. Also random, but I'd really love her at some point to do a thread where she takes a group of kids on a sightseeing or educational trip of some kind.

Yeah, this is kind of all over the place but hopefully it made sense. xD

Theresa (A-872) likes this.
  2. Hollytree

Hollytree Player

@Anna' lives at Sunshine; I just haven't gotten around to signing her in.
    Anyway! Anna comes from a canon where aliens are invading America, and her mother's been abducted in the process, so she's had her mother's well-being hanging over her head since her arrival. To make matters worse, last season, she had her memories scrambled, and she truly believed there was an active means of getting out of Pandora and back on track of rescuing her mom!

Now that Summer's over, the truth has hit her hard: there really is no way back! Is her mom okay? Were her friends able to rescue her?

She's feeling terribly blue these days and could really use some reassurance and a reason to move forward while she's here. I bet Clara could help!

And I'd so love for her to go along on whatever field trip that's in the works.

Clara Oswin Oswald likes this.
  3. Theresa (A-872)

Theresa (A-872) Honkai Impact 3rd

Will Clara help a child who is a vampire and kills a lot of people?

My Theresa is a clone who lusts for blood. She hates that she lusts for people's blood but still does it because she cannot control herself. She is also incredibly lonely and insecure so she is both a monster and a selfish child who just wants to see the world before she dies.

Maybe your character can meet my character and try to help her without knowing that Theresa drinks people to death?

4. Clara Oswin Oswald

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Hollytree - poor Anna! Yes Clara would definitely want to help and look out for her, especially with what she's been through. And yes, once I think of a location for a field trip I will let you know. :D Well if Anna is already at the orphanage we can definitely work with that! Maybe Clara tries to get her to open up a little and say what's on her mind?

@Linnie - Clara has had a brush with supernatural experiences, so she's pretty open minded, but yes we can have her help Theresa without knowing she's a vampire or a clone. She would help to show her places and try to give her hope.

Linnie and Hollytree like this.
  5. Hollytree

Hollytree Player

I think that's a wonderful idea! Anna will be moping around a lot, and the other children will probably clue Clara in on how that's totally not like her. I'd be happy to start, if you'd like. Any date you had in mind?

6. Clara Oswin Oswald

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Hollytree - yes, that sounds like a perfect reason for Clara to get involved! Anytime mid-Sept onwards is fine!

Hollytree likes this.
  7. Hollytree

Hollytree Player

All set! Please let me know if you'd like me to make any changes. ^^ Thank you!

8. Theresa (A-872)

Theresa tended to stay in the alley and tried to avoid humans in general. She tended to stay in and sleep in the day. Maybe your character can find my character sleeping alone in the darkness of an abandoned building and think that this an orphaned child? I don't know how Clara can be lured into an abandoned building, though. Maybe she hears that some people have seen a flash of white hair coming into the building?

Will Pandopilis work for you? I dropped Theresa in Pandopolis but I can maneveur for her to get to Centria late in autumn.

9. Liquid Infinitum

Liquid Infinitum Whistling a tune

Muse
    Race:
    Cat
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    While I have Earth-Chan who resembles a child, she really doesn’t need outside help. However, she does get on well with children who often take her as one of their own. She’s also more then willing to help kids out, she can hear cries for help regardless of who, what or where it’s coming from so she’ll also respond to those.

While Naofumi is an adult, he does a lot of traveling and would be fine helping those kids dropped in the middle of nowhere. One of the few things that can make him smile besides money, is making sure children are safe and smiling. So he’d be fine helping with keeping an eye out, helping with any problems while on the road or that the orphanage might need (He has a merchant business within Pandora). And even offer protection should you guys want to go on a trip, though Earth-Chan can also offer protection but Naofumi could help with the ride.

10. Clara Oswin Oswald

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Linnie

I can totally work with that, yeah! Clara is pretty nosey as it is, so an abandoned building won't scare her. I can start something if you like? When would you like them to meet?

@Liquid Infinitum

Earth-Chan could definitely help Clara out if there was a kid in trouble - say they had a day out and one of them got lost/injured etc.?

Naofumi sounds like he would be amazing to have around too, as she runs the orphanage, but apart from NPCs, she's no one really looking out for the children at the moment, so outside help would be great, especially whenever I decide/get enough people for a field trip. She could even buy or barter supplies off him?

11. Theresa (A-872)

If they meet in Pandopolis, it has to be early season. If it is later in the season, they can meet in other places.

12. Clara Oswin Oswald

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Linnie

Anytime after 10th September is good with me!

Linnie likes this.
  13. Linnie

Linnie Player

studying
    Do you want me to start it?

14. Clara Oswin Oswald

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Linnie - if you would like to! I don’t mind :)

Linnie likes this.
  15. Theresa (A-872)