HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Circle of Stories || Carnelian's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Carnelian, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Carnelian

Carnelian Queen of Cookies

Former employee of Woolworths
    Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Carnelian's Organizer

Long Live the Legion!

[​IMG]

About MeWhere to begin! I'm female, unemployed (staying with friends for who knows how long) and I reside in greater London, U.K but I would love to live in the U.S, Japan or Hong Kong. My interests include forum RPGs, the unexplained, international food/cookery, comic-books, sci-fi & fantasy and photography.

Despite my age (I'm not that old though, :b), I still love animated shows and movies, and enjoy comic books, as well as various novels (I love to read). I also love anti-heroes and/or redeemable bad guys, and always support the underdogs (the characters that the majority of a fandom dislike or ignore) because someone needs to show them some love.

And outside of movies, shows on freeview and the IDW Ninja Turtles comics, most of my muses are from older fandoms as I haven't seen the latest popular shows or read anything by DC and Marvel comic book since the aftermath of Marvel's Onslaught saga.

Roleplay PreferencesI'm a go with the flow gal - meaning I am open to any and all types of threads and plots (as long as they're not on my limits list) especially if I have the chance to pick on my characters somehow from time to time. I also am open to meet and greets as they can lay the groundwork for future encounters and if one would work or not.

And when it comes to word-length, I'm not picky but will try to whip out a reply that someone can work with. Which leads me to my replying speed which can fluctuate depending on three things, if the muses play hard to get, if my health issues affect me in RL or if I'm away.

LimitsThis is mostly relationship-related as most of my characters aren't human (and I'm not a fan of those kind of romances), spoken for or are underage. But if things start to go that way (if their lovers show up) - I prefer to do a 'fade to black thing as I get uncomfortable with writing sexual content (consensual or otherwise though I'm totally against the second option). I also would prefer to avoid god-modding and having my characters killed off even if I want to drop one.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Carnelian, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  2. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Amber

The Tribe

[​IMG]

Friends: Responsible, compassionate and brave, Amber is a caring girl and will happily adopt the role of a mother or sister figure, keeping an eye out for her friends. With a tendency to be almost overprotective of everyone else, she will do whatever is necessary to save friends and family in times of need even sacrificing her own freedom for the sake of a friend.

Enemies: Driven to do the right thing out of a personal sense of justice and a dream of a better future, Amber hates all and any bad guys and bullies especially if someone has seriously done the wrong thing in her book. Yet Amber sees a bigger picture if any temporary alliances are needed, she will be coldly polite to that person - putting her personal feelings aside.

Lovers: As she just let her current boyfriend go - she is hurting and may not rush into another relationship. However Amber kind of still longs for love yet has to find someone who loves her as much as she loves her friends. And Carnelian hates the Bramber ship!

Artemis Crock

DC Universe

[​IMG]

Friends: Despite her trust issues and her tendency to speak her mind if it's needed, if someone does turn out to be a friend or possible friend. she will be nice - showing off her more compassionate side and becoming a loyal and caring friend. She also has a soft spot for children even if she can be a little awkward/uncomfortable around them most likely to her own screwed-up childhood.

Enemies: As a hero, Artemis hates all and any bad guys, bullies and criminals. She also has the habit of treating others as they treat her so if first impressions mean she thinks someone is a total jerk, it will take ages to get her to like them.

Lovers: Sorry guys, Artemis is taken so she's not looking for a love interest.

Imra Ardeen

DC Universe
    [​IMG]
    Friends: An intelligent, level-headed, and courageous young woman, Imra can be observant and her powers also give her a mild empathic ability. When needed, she can prove compassionate - offering anyone she befriends whatever support they need.

Enemies: As a member of the Legion of Superheroes, or she was a member back home - the usual hero thing applies. If you're evil/a supervillain, a low-life criminal or simply a bully, Imra will step in to stop you.

Lovers: While Imra and Garth have mutual crushes on each other, they never told each other how they feel so she could develop feelings for someone else in her age-group given enough time and depending if they're a good guy.

#2 Carnelian, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  3. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Johnny

Sing

[​IMG]

Friends: Johnny is friendly and compassionate to others, he also knows how to be loyal and for the most part there's not a hateful bone in his body. His own experiences may make it easy for him to sympathise with any kids and teenagers in the same situation.

Enemies: He is an easy-going teenager so unless someone really, really pushes his buttons; he doesn't really dislike anyone. But once he decides he doesn't like someone, it's with a polite but cool attitude.

Lovers: Despite being a teenager, Johnny isn't looking for a love interest unless they're another anthropomorphic mammal.

Old Hob

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    [​IMG]

Friends:
    He wants to refill his life with something reminiscent of a family, people who care about him. Once someone manages to get past the barriers he puts up thanks to the memories of abandonment, he is fiercely loyal and would do anything for those he considers friends or family.

Enemies: Hob is a hardened survivor who can carry a serious grudge against those he feels have heavily wronged him. Because of his original owner's mother, Hob has major trust issues meaning he also distrusts and despises humans a lot of the time.

Lovers: Hob isn't an overly romantic type so he's not looking for a love interest.

Rocket Raccoon

Marvel Universe
    [​IMG]
    Friends: They may be only family in spirit but the other Guardians of the Galaxy are top of this list. As being a hero for the first time in his life and helping them defend Xandar has made Rocket realize that he kind of does care for other beings besides himself even though he buries it under a lot of attitude and snark. Rocket's abrasive attitude just happens to be a result of the way his life went and he will come across as gruff and rude even to his friends. He also finds it hard to trust and open up to people yet once someone gets past his surly attitude and once he trusts someone, he can prove overly loyal in his own way.

Enemies: Anyone who tries to harm those he considers friends/allies will fall under this category and he will not think twice about trying to attack a bigger person if they tick him off. As he relies on his instincts, this can work to his disadvantage when going up against an opponent who's capable of outwitting him.

Lovers: Rocket isn't an overly romantic type so he's not looking for a love interest. He also kind of harbors some feelings for Lylla (an anthropomorphic female otter and the only other Halfworld escapee) and she is one of the two beings he trusted most in his own way (other than Groot) before he fell in with the Guardians.

#3 Carnelian, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  4. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Rosalee Calvert

Grimm
    [​IMG]

Friends: A motherly type, Rosalee is kind, supportive and loyal - making up for her past as a bad girl. She can also be protective of those she is close to so don't mess with her friends or family.

Enemies: Anyone who tries to harm those Rosalee considers those she sees as her friends or family falls under this category and she will not think twice about defending those she has grown close to from anyone.

Lovers: While she is up for taking it slow due to past relationships, she is developing feelings for Monroe whom she has started dating. So she will be waiting and hoping he shows up - who knows what happen in the future though.

Sora Takenouchi

Digimon
    [​IMG]
    Friends: Sora has a strong maternal side and will always look out for her friends - proving to be mature and reliable. She will prove protective (almost mama-bear levels) if someone tries to hurt any of her friends or family - this also means she can be stubborn enough to act like her mother.

Enemies: She rarely gets angry but when she does, someone has seriously done the wrong thing in her book (like any evil Digimon).

Lovers: Being eleven years old, she's bordering on the age where she starts looking at boys. So I'm up for any crushes (I can roll with her starting to show a miid interest with either Tai or Matt if anyone ever apps them).

Starscream

Transformers
    [​IMG]
    Friends: Not the most social of beings, he is starting to discover a small but slightly more benevolent side to his personality furthered by him treating Swindle like a friend rather than something he used to boost his power. Screamer is prepared to trust anyone he views as a friend or ally, and respects other warriors.

Enemies: Despite his neutral standing, Starscream has a sense of honor and will defend that viciously, to the bitter end against anyone who pushes his buttons. He will also view anyone who personally betrays him as an enemy.

Lovers: Due to not being an overly romantic type, Starscream isn't looking for a love interest even if more Cybertronians show up.

Tiana

Princess and the Frog
    [​IMG]
    Friends: When it comes to her friends, Tiana is kind, determined and imaginative with a sense of integrity and responsibility. Starting to lighten up following her big adventure as a frog, she can finally allow herself to have fun with others (like going dancing) especially as Naveen taught her about loving life and enjoying herself.

Enemies: Tiana doesn't suffer fools. She also doesn't like people underestimating or undermining her just because who she is or the fact she came from a poor family.

Lovers: Sorry guys, she's happily married!

#4 Carnelian, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  5. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Placeholder!

6. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Placeholder!

7. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Placeholder!

8. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Placeholder!

9. Daniel

Daniel Guest

Red X and Imra: Red X could be recognized as a character from her past, a notorious and legendary thief and Anti Hero perhaps, leading to her trying to reform him.

Daniel and Imra: Lessons on how to control his infection/how to be a hero perhaps?

Daniel and Starscream: Friends, maybe? I don't know, but I really want those two to meet.

QII and Sora: Friends, perhaps he could try to give her some of the powers of a Q? There's really a lot of different possibilities.

Warren Zimmer and Rocket Raccoon: Perhaps they could build some sort of high tech car together armed with all sorts of weapons systems?

10. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    I'm up for the recognising part but if that's his role in the history-books, she may not want to change it. Bringing Superman to the future was to help him become the hero and symbol he was always meant to be but the Legion didn't try to talk him out of it.

Sounds like a plan.

*starts musing on thread ideas*

That could be interesting, could she use them to make Biyomon digivolve without using a digivice?

You know Rocket's always up for making weapons.

11. Daniel

Daniel Guest

1. Yes, and I'd love for Red X and Imra to become friends.
    2. Rocket and Warren: Set it up. Any date after the 15th of January.
    3. Yes, I believe so. Would she be okay with helping Q get stronger in Sora's case?
    4. As for Daniel and Starscream not sure how to have them become friends.
    5. Daniel and Imra: Could you set it up?

12. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    2. You asking me to set it up?

3. Not sure if that's possible as QII's not a Digimon.

4. Depends. I can do one starter if you're up for making the other.

13. Daniel

Daniel Guest

You should make the one for Red X and Imra and I will set up the one for Warren and Rocket Raccoon.

14. Bird

Bird Guest

I have some idea! We can do either or both or neither, just throwing some ideas out

Chell and Clawhauser

So, I thought it would be fun to throw a stubborn and silent human in with a friendly and talkative anthropomorphic animal.

Chell is likely to be somewhat... distracted by Clawhauser at first. She does know what an animal is but not an anthropomorphic one that talks. I see her being curious but also a little overwhelmed in a first encounter.

If he could put up with her silence and hesitation at first I could see her actually starting to relax and become somewhat comfortable due to his friendly nature.

As for threads they could do a first encounter thing or we could plan for them having met a few times. If you have any ideas for threads, let me know. As for him being with the law I dont see it bothering her. She iss new to the whole police thing though.

Chell and Rocket

Would he be interested in her portal gun and technology at all? He could see her using the portal gun and come up to her about it. She would be up for showing him how it works but definitely not up for lending him the gun.

I dont think she would be to put of by his personality at least after she got used to the talking raccoon thing

15. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Will do -start musing-

That works, and yes he'd be interested in it.

16. Bird

Bird Guest

Awesome:) Did you want to start it? Chell can find herself most any place as she has found herself wandering from place to place.

I can get started on the thread for Rocket if you'd like.

17. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Will get it up asap and feel free, ^^

18. Artemis was already thrown at Asriel, now I throw Asriel at everyone else and hope he gets stuck to somebody! XD Maybe someone else from the orphanage? I dunno I'm just guessing.

19. Carnelian

Race:
    Fangirl
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Well, I do have Amber at the orphanage from December to mid-Januaryish (15-17). Other than that, you up for running into one of my animal characters?

20. Squee! Yes! Surprise me with who it is! <3