By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Gamers of Pandora

Gamers of Pandora

City of Mist Game (Full!)

Discussion in 'Gamers of Pandora' started by Rani, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Hey everyone! I'm currently running a City of Mist game. It's a narrative focused rp system that tosses out character stats entirely and uses a unique system of tags to help you build just about any kind of character you can imagine.

I recently had a spot open up in the game and I am looking for one person to fill it. This is not first come, first serve, so please read the details below and let me know if you're interested!

About the Game
    Here’s the lowdown: City of Mist is a modern city where legends are real. It’s not as if knights and monsters walk down Main Street donning shining armor or breathing fire, but rather that knights and monsters are reborn inside ordinary people, regular Joes and Janes. Those people, known as Rifts, live out a modern version of their legends, called Mythoi, and sometimes can even make the shining armor real or breath actual fire – but they still have their ordinary lives. On the occasions when they tap into their Mythos, a mysterious and mystical force hides their miraculous powers from those who have not awakened to the legend inside them: the sleepwalking residents of the City. It makes armor look like a flak vest and fire breathing like a party trick or a gas leak explosion, so no-one ever knows about the Rifts except the Rifts. This mystical veil is the Mist. This is its City.

For this particular campaign, all of the characters have a forgotten shared history that they want to rediscover. The only connection they have to each other is a mysterious tattoo, none of them remember getting.
    Schedule: Wednesdays, 7pm - 9:30pm EST
    Requirements:
    • We use roll20 for the IC stuff (prose and dialogue are done via text chat in roll20)
    • Discord Voice Chat for OOC (this is required, so you'll need to have a mic)
    Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions!

#1 Rani, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. JackFrost

JackFrost You heed your last ho

Hee-ho
    Race:
    Fairy Demon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    please join rani is a very good gm, but please help us hold back milk so that she stops throwing coffee at me

milk likes this.
  3. Eris

Eris Player

Full-Time Writer, Part-Time Elf
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    This sounds like a lot of fun, I'd be up for it!

4. JackFrost

JackFrost You heed your last ho

Hee-ho
    Race:
    Fairy Demon
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    your profile says you're a human, but it also says you're an elf and your picture is of a goat

i'm very confused

Eris likes this.
  5. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Last spot is filled. Thank you!

milk likes this.