HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

city of stars ☆ octi's organizer ☆ NEW: 3 characters added!!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Octi, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hi, I'm Octi, a 25 year old violinist, vocalist, and strings teacher who spends way too much time pretending to be fictional characters online. I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Disney, Colin Morgan, Eddie Redmayne, and I like to sing on a karaoke phone app in my spare time! I have two beautiful kitties, Theo and Mini Pearl, and they are my children. Also, I'm obsessed with Overwatch and that Widowmaker main you all hate.

ACTIVITY NOTICEThe school year is my busiest time of the year. From OCTOBER - JUNE, my schedule is insanity between teaching, rehearsing, and gigs, so please bare with me. I do offer thread prioritization, so please check out THIS THREAD for more information.

ROLEPLAY PREFERENCES
    COMMUNICATION There's nothing more important to me in roleplay than communication. If you're gonna take awhile to reply, let me know! If you aren't sure how to reply, let me know! If you don't like the direction something is going in, that's okay, just let me know! I don't bite. =)
    POST LENGTH I write long posts and short posts! Lately, short is favorable because it's fun and easy and keeps things moving, but you can reply with whatever you like, no need to match!
    REPLY WAIT TIME
    I try to reply to threads within 1-2 weeks, preferably faster! If I haven't replied to you for 3-4 weeks, please let me know as it's most likely slipped out from under my radar!
    If a thread goes over a month without a reply (and without any communication from my partner), I'll generally wrap it up. I don't mind waiting, but I appreciate my partners keeping in touch with me so that I know they are still interested and I will always try to do the same.​
    THEMES I like all kinds of plots -- silly, fluffy, dark, spooky, anything! Plots with very dark themes are my favorite to write, but when dealing with them, I like to get to know and feel comfortable with any partner directly involved.
    CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT While I'm absolutely open to one time run-ins, the biggest way to hook me is the prospect for multiple threads. I want to develop meaningful relationships for my characters!
    ROMANCE I love shipping, but I'll never insta-ship anything (unless it's already canon). I don't do the whole finals thing, I like to keep options open at all times and just see where my characters' stories and paths take them. I do enjoy the slow and steady as far as development is concerned so that it all feels very organic. If you're interested in a ship, let me know and we can chat about it!
    COMM THREADS Okay, so I love text threads. Honestly, I'm a comm thread gold-mine. They're short, easy, and fun. Feel free to just pop one up for me without asking, I don't mind!
    OTHER STUFF See here for more of my rp preferences!​

And of course, if you have any questions about my roleplay style, please let me know!

CLOSED CHARACTERS - NOT CURRENTLY TAKING NEW THREADS
    ✮ n/a​

IN NEED OF PLOTS
    ✮ Jack Jackson​

#1 Octi, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AARON
    THE WALKING DEAD

Former politician. Former NGO worker. Presently an actual sweet cinnamon roll. Caretaker at Paws Center for Animals. Trying (and failing) to restart his license plate collection. Chilling in Cascade Bay in a little house with Jesus. The ninja, not the son of God.

CURRENTLY▸ Living in Misty Hollow with @Jesus
    ▸ Working at local animal health center
    ▸ Growing closer to @John Silver while trying to move past his late boyfriend, Eric

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!

[​IMG]
    ANNIE SAWYER
    BEING HUMAN

Friendly ghost and resident cinnamon roll. Emotional hopeless romantic. Tea lover. Meticulous and probably has a checklist for everything under the sun. Domestic abuse victim. May or may not be able to be seen based on how lonely/sad/happy/etc she is. Roaming around the world, occasionally haunting staying in abandoned houses here and there.

CURRENTLYLonely/Sad: Can only be seen by supernatural/people who can see the dead/people who have died
    ▸ Living with @Crowley in Misty Hollow

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!

[​IMG]
    BABY
    BABY DRIVER

Infamous Pandora joyrider, "Ghost Rider". Has probably stolen your car. Prodigy driver. Mr. Wednesday's driver for casual work and heists. Loves music. Understatement. Music "keeps him moving". Most often seen with earbuds in and sunglasses on. Autistic.

CURRENTLY▸ Hasn't done any joyriding since getting a job
    ▸ Works for Mr. Wednesday as his driver
    ▸ Seeing a doctor for his partial deafness
    ▸ Collecting iPods as per usual

CLICK FOR PLOT HOOKS!

#2 Octi, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Nairne and Raphael Santiago like this.
  3. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    BELLAMY BLAKE
    THE 100

Formerly anti-nonhuman soldier. Working on it. Known by name as that dick who used to work for The Governor. Recently kicked out of Morhall, not settling down yet. Regularly visits his girlfriend in Cascade Bay. Thinks with the heart, not always the head.

CURRENTLY▸ Kicked out of Morhall on December 1
    ▸ Living in the Myrtle Woods
    ▸ Involved in the sort of accidental formation of a new settlement

[​IMG]
    EMMA WARD
    NO ONE LIVES

Survivor of year long physical and psychological trauma. Struggles with emotion. Finds a grim interest and amusement in the macabre. Has very high walls around her. Probably doesn't want to be your friend. Holds a lot of darkness inside of her.

CURRENTLY▸ Getting her bearings in Pandora Town
    ▸ Trying not to immediately see everybody as the enemy
    ▸ Trusting of nobody

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

[​IMG]
    JACK JACKSON
    THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH

Horizon founder & councilmen. Formerly self-mute & forcibly mute. Generally soft-spoken and kind with a rarely seen mischievous side. Beginning to slowly grow into his leadership role, but has a lot to learn. Didn't exactly come in prepared. Phenomenal stonemason. Has technophobia.

CURRENTLY▸ Still growing into his leadership role in Horizon
    ▸ Taking stonemasonry commissions all around Pandora

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

[​IMG]
    JEFFERSON MCDONOUGH
    JUMANJI: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Real Name: Alex Vreeke. Stuck in a videogame character's body. Finally realizes that he is, in fact, no longer in a videogame. Skilled pilot. Terrified of death, has a deadly weakness to mosquitos but makes amazing margaritas. Hanging around Horizon.

CURRENTLY▸ Paying off his debt to Horizon after breaking a plane
    ▸ Probably gonna stick around Horizon and pilot

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

#3 Octi, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Pidge, Scorpius Malfoy and Cynthia like this.
  4. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    MERLIN AMBROSIUS
    BBC MERLIN

Thousand+ year old ancient warlock with a crazy mishmash of memories in his head. Runs school for the preternaturally gifted, Schola Praeditos. Longest resident in Pandora, famously recognized for his public hanging by the tyrannical Queen Ravenna in year 4 and his miraculous return to life. Is very tired.

CURRENTLY▸ Moved suddenly from Cascade Bay to Misty Hollow after living there for years
    ▸ Temporarily living with Wanda Maximoff

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

[​IMG]
    NATHAN APPLEBY
    THE LIVING AND THE DEAD

Victorian psychologist. Forever mourning the loss of his dead son whose ghost he may or may not be seeing. Trying to keep himself from going crazy. Easing into his psychology practices in Pandora.

CURRENTLY▸ Has begun practicing psychology again and taking patients.
    ▸ Made a deal with Crowley to bring his son back from the dead
    ▸ Stole the body of one of the missing kids from Misty Hollow to use for his resurrected son ...

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

[​IMG]
    ODI
    HUMANS

Android. Actual cinnamon roll always eager to sweep your floor and do your dishes. Genuinely wants to help people in life, believes that is his entire purpose. Shut himself down at the end of the Autumn season. Currently chilling in Jim Kirk's closet in Cascade Bay. Not available for play.

CURRENTLY▸ Offline
    ▸ May be turned online again this season

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

#4 Octi, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PETER PARKER
    SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING

AKA Spider-Man. Swinging around Pandora Town doing some vigilantism. Also enjoys saving cats from trees. Attends Pandora College, is crazy smart in science. Still learning how to juggle both lives.

CURRENTLY▸ Attending the college in Pandora Town
    ▸ Student by day, vigilante ... also by day, and night!
    ▸ Looking to get a part time job

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

[​IMG]
    SIMON LEWIS
    SHADOWHUNTERS

Nerdiest vampire you will ever meet. Really sucks at being a vampire but is slowly learning. Like, really slowly. Musician, starting to play some gigs around Pandora. Recently famous for jumping off of Stark Tower for a dare over the summer and almost dying. Not very proud of it. Currently attending Pandora College but misses classes more recently due to depression and fear of his bloodlust.

CURRENTLY▸ Trying to get back into a normal schedule again
    ▸ Slowly going back to classes and begging his teachers not to fail him
    ▸ Doing some gigging here and there around Pandora Town

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

[​IMG]
    STEVE HARRINGTON
    STRANGER THINGS

Former jerk working on redeeming himself and not being so much of a dick. Unfortunate not!dad to Dustin Henderson who is the bane of his life and somebody he is definitely not fond of. Currently chilling in Misty Hollow, not particularly enjoying the creepy factor.

CURRENTLY▸ Babysitting Dustin Henderson
    ▸ Being constantly weirded out by non-humans and magic

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

#5 Octi, Feb 8, 2018
  6. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THOMAS SHARPE
    CRIMSON PEAK

Charming but guarded Baronet. Tinkerer and toy maker. Unexpected dark side, troubled and unstable. Currently wandering around Pandora Town trying to get some grips.

CURRENTLY▸ Hired at the Hotel Valentino as a bellhop
    ▸ Privately exposed for his crimes at home by Irene Adler
    ▸ Murdered James McGill while targeting her

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

[​IMG]
    TOM MCNAIR
    BEING HUMAN

Badass vampire hunter. Also happens to be a werewolf. Mentally underdeveloped, having had a literal 'raised by wolves' sort of upbringing. A little bit slow, but has great street smarts. Living in Cascade Bay with James Kirk, but works in Pandora Town as James McGill's secretary.

CURRENTLY▸ Hunting vampires less than he used to but still hunting
    ▸ Getting the 'vampires are not all bad' speech from Magnus
    ▸ Pretending he's listening

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

[​IMG]
    TOMMY CLARKE
    HEROES REBORN

Evolved Human. Ability to steal powers from others. Currently attending Schola Praeditos so that he'll stop accidentally teleporting into peoples' houses and showers. Living in SPACE with his new mohawk space queen mom, Naomi Nagata, and her epic space crew. Life's pretty alright.

CURRENTLY▸ Attending Schola Praeditos
    ▸ Practicing better control over his teleportation
    ▸ Loving his new fam, Naomi, Jim, and Clementine
    ▸ Lowkey wants to beg them to let him live on their ship with them

PLOT HOOKS & MORE!

#6 Octi, Feb 8, 2018
  7. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

New Characters Added!

Please plot with Annie Sawyer, Emma Ward, and Jefferson McDonough! <3

Also, because I ran out of room for more characters and stupidly didn't reserve any posts, I've cleaned out old replies from this organizer!

Ariel & @AphroditeOMG I actually love this, but Ariel is spending most of this season a human! The wish she made is gonna wear off come next season, though. How do you feel about them meeting first while she's human? I'm not sure whether she would tell her or not that she's a mermaid, that might depend on their interaction, but ... Ariel is also super trusting and naive so ???? Why wouldn't she? LOL! This is SO cute, though, and she would love to meet somebody who has actually met mermaids before!

Nathan & @AphroditeOMG, please please please talk to this man. He doesn't necessarily believe in gods or anything like that, he's not a particularly religious person, but I think even the idea of the goddess of love will make him want to chat because he really misses his wife. Interestingly, depending on when this is set, he'll have ... sort made a deal with Crowley and had his son brought back from the dead via kind of super grim means. Maybe we could have them meet prior to that, so she knows his son is dead and everything, so there could be some real interesting conversation once he suddenly has his son back again. xD

8. Shelke

Shelke Elf Obssessed

Simon Lewis and Nikola TeslaI came here for the Snow Bunny but Simon caught my attention xD

Simon and Nikola are both Vampires living in Pandora Town. Nikola's never really been a mentor to anyone but he knows what it's like to wonder if you're doing something wrong or if you're not strong enough to cope. He's never touched a drop of human blood and doesn't intend to start now. The cravings are something he copes well with, with the aide of a protein enzyme created by his friend. Perhaps speaking with someone who knows how he feels might help? Also Nikola could offer him the medicine to see if that helped...

Nikola is of course a completely different vampire so it might make it worse? Also he's acquaintances of @Raphael Santiago who I believe is of the same genre?

Annie and Yukito/YueYukito is a magical being himself, and is two people in one body. He would be able to see Annie and would love her instantly! Yuki loves everyone and would be more than happy to come visit and keep her company! He'd bring her tales of life and of his old life too!

She could potentially meet Yue, who's a bit cold and distant, but he's lovely beneath his frosty front and I think would really like Annie too. Yuki is really curious abot Yue, so may even ask Annie to talk with him, just so she can describe him to Yukito, because no one wants to do this for him back home!

Raphael Santiago likes this.
  9. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Jack Jackson and Rey

Rey spent most of January in Horizon and I would love her to come across Jack, especially maybe towards the end of January when she was living by herself before she headed off to Pandora Town. I was thinking maybe she could encounter his statues or something on her way to flog some scrap she’s gathered at the Horizon bazaar? She’d be really interested in his sculptures and would appreciate the skill as she said only ever really dealt with machinery.

10. Aphrodite

Aphrodite Hercules & Xena

Goddess of Love
    Race:
    Olympian God
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Ariel Tritonsdatter and Aphrodite

Awwww, well, I'm not sure if Aphrodite would be able to tell right off, being a bit of a ditz at times, but I could certainly make a case for her picking it up after being in her presence a few minutes with godly knowledge and stuff if you wanted. If not that's totally fine, because Aphrodite is likely to come out and mention she's Aphrodite anyway. She's still a little offended everyone in this place doesn't know who she is, hellloooo ;D So we can definitely have them meet this season, and maybe again next season if you wanted too! Heck, if she gets fond enough of the kid maybe she can work out some kind of deal for the legs things to happen a couple more times? That's totally up to you though!

@Nathan Appleby and Aphrodite

The poor guy. She understands missing kids too- she's all love, after all, not just the smoochy stuff, and she misses her son as well, so she'd definitely identify. I do like the idea of them meeting before he gets his son back, especially since dabbling with bringing back the dead tends to go SO WRONG in her history that she'll be a little worried for him. So I'm definitely up for this, and all of the associated shenanigans therein :)

11. theweasleyboys

theweasleyboys Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels

Resident Snarker
    Race:
    Hummingbird
    Directory:
    link
    Hey @Octi ...not sure if you're able to take on any new plots, but just in case the Savior-bro-that-wasn't isn't too busy...I'm kinda curious, how many times would Blake have to visit the Bay before my kid notices him there, and conveniently reminds him of his 'overrated' comment, among other things? I think it would be a basic 'What the heck are you playing at' kind of thing, if you're interested, because I know I haven't been as clear with my threads as I'd like to be, and I sorta hope to fix that.

However, if you'd rather do something lighter, Billyboy can always try and find @Peter Parker to sorta see how he's doing with the whole web-shooting business, and maybe they take down a monster that happens to show up in town. Which one would work better?

12. Tatsuma & @Annie Sawyer
    So, I had a thought! This might be silly. Slap me if it is.

But Tatsuma here can probably see Annie 24/7, cause he can canonically see all kinds of magical and demonic stuff that's normally invisible to regular humans. I don't think it's a stretch to have that extend to ghosts and such too.

He's also kind of emotionally raw since coming to Pandora, and has no friends and such. But he's very selfless, caring, and would definitely not ignore Annie if he came across her when she was crying or wherever. So like, what if he comes across her, doesn't realize she's a ghost, and they chat and bond a little. And maybe they keep meeting up a few times and get to bond and stuff, and Tatsuma can try and cheer her up and such, and he wants a friend, so that would be cool.

But then they're talking somewhere, and some person goes up to him and is all, 'who are you talking to?'. And boom. HIS FRIEND DOESN'T EXIST??? WHAT IS GOING ON??? And he might get kind of sad, cause he was used to being ostracized as a child for being 'weird', and it could cause awkwardness for a short while (he'd get over it pretty quickly really). But I just thought it could be a fun/cute thing to do.

What are your thoughts?

13. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Heya~
    So. Octi.
    It's a tiny bit of a stretch since it isn't the same street, but Alice Abernathy and Claire Redfield moved into a house in Misty Hollow and I kinda thought it might be nice to have Alice and Aaron meet?
    They both survived a zombie apocalypse and Alice would definitely want to make some friends around here? Slowly, at least. This is all still so...surreal to her, with the flourishing life around here and the wasteland she comes from, but she's willing to go out and meet some people.
    It'd probably be nice to have something happening, beyond just 'running into each other', but I'd be down for that too :3
    She's got like a super cool bike and never leaves her house without at least one of her hand guns, if that helps? :D

14. DaughterOfTheClayr

Okay, so I have a couple of ideas.

@Melissa McCall and @Simon Lewis . Okay, so Melissa is a nurse, who kinda has a reputation for being the one to deal with supernatural injuries? As well as just being an all-around awesome person, with mothering tendencies, if she saw Simon get hurt she'd probably step in, and by not at-all surprised at the whole vampire thing also, the woman carries around an insane stun baton, just for safety I just think it might be interesting to have them meet, and maybe she helps him out and gives him advice?

As well as Melissa and Simon, I thought it might be interesting to have Melissa and @Peter Parker meet. Not only would she go along with the vigilante stuff, she'd also happily give him advice and stuff. Basically just give this woman all the children, she's empty nesting and wishes her son would visit more often.

@Alex Treveney and @Annie Sawyer Okay, so Alex can't see ghosts. I think. But she can certainly sense them, and she would probably be a bit nicer to Annie than she would be to other people, because it's someone who's probably worse off than her. She's living in Misty Hollow, and she lives near Crowley, if not on the same street, so there are options there.

EDIT: Also, another idea is @Tommy Clark and Eve meeting. Eve is currently living in space, as well, so there's a chance of the two meeting and interacting.

#14 DaughterOfTheClayr, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
  15. Lori Lemaris

Lori Lemaris Guest

Okay right so, like I was saying in the Discord earlier, I'd love to thread @Peter Parker and Joker here together. I mean a team-up between the two of them could be pretty amazing honestly, two wise-cracking, rooftop swinging superheroes? What could be better! And hey, if you ever wanted a terrible-but-not-too-terrible influence for Spidey, who better than the superhero who's got the authorities after her just as much as she had criminals wanting her dead? xD She could be like his cool aunt! 8D

Something else that I've also been thinking about is the Peter's skill in engineering and science? Like, he made his original web-shooter, yes? The thing is, that while Joker had *plenty* of cool toys back in her own world, a lot of those got left behind when she was taken to Pandora. it was Lori's sister who was really the science wiz and made all of their gadgets back home, so now Lori's gotta figure out how to make some new toys here in Pandora. Maybe, if you want, Peter could help her out here? They could work together on it? Could be a fun little plot...

But yeah, anyway, I'm up for anything, so...let's do the thing! 8D